Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:10 am

(Back and free now.  XD)

Ryan replied happily, "Yup, that's right.  Those three will pay for all the trouble they've caused."

He turned to Lycoris and added, "Don't worry, Lycoris.  We'll get Alex back soon and then everything will be ok."

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Yup, it sure would be.  Please lead the way to the kitchen then.  I can't wait to get started."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:16 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

Lycoris nodded although without saying anything as she was still feeling down from her conversation with Nerine earlier. Lisianthus then said,

"I should get going now, cutie, since I still have a lot of work left but talk to me if you need anything, ok?"

Lady Penelope nodded happily and then led Alex out of the room. She explained things to the soldier and then led the way through the temple halls to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:25 am

(Thanks.  ^^  And random but in case you're looking for a new VN to play, you should check out The Blind Griffin.  XD)

Ryan replied, "Yup, I sure will.  I'll contact you again this evening, beautiful.  Talk to you then."

He put away his pendant and looking at Lycoris, he gently asked, "Hey, is everything ok?"

As the two of them headed towards the kitchen, Alex asked, "Are we making enough dessert for ourselves and your daughter or are we including enough for the soldiers, too?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:34 am

(Oooh I just googled it and man, I really like the looks of this game. XD I'll download it and start playing as soon as I can. Thanks a lot for telling me about it, phoenix. XD)

Lycoris took a breath and quickly smiling, she nodded and said,

"Yeah, I am ok. Thanks for letting me talk to Nerine, Ryan. I-I just wanted to make sure that she was fine."

Lady Penelope looked thoughtful and replied, "I only had us three in mind but do you want us to bake for the soldiers, too? Though it would be quite a lot to make, mind you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:38 am

(No problem.  It might be a while before I can play it myself since I've been a bit busy and all but let me know what you think of it.  ^^)

Ryan gave a small smile and replied, "Sure, no problem.  At least you know that Nerine is safe and she'll remain at the castle for her own protection.  I'm sure she wouldn't want to leave anyway until Alex is returned.  We'll get him back soon.  No efforts are being spared to do so."

Alex replied, "That's true but it would be nice to do something for the soldiers.  But maybe baking more cakes might be a lot.  Perhaps we could bake cookies for them later?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:41 am

(Sure, I'll let you know once I try it and all. It looks to be a fun game and the art style is reminding me a bit of Lucky Rabbit Reflex! XD)

Lycoris looked a little worried and asked, "Ryan...how-how long could that take? I-I know that Sia is doing her best to find them but that shapeshifter must be very careful too. How-how long could it take?"

Lady Penelope smiled and nodding, she said, "Sure, I wouldn't mind. We can do that sometime later, maybe tomorrow or after? But you know, darling, it's really thoughtful of you to think about the soldiers too."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:48 am

(Ooohh I hadn't thought of that but I suppose it does.  XD  And some of the people who created that game are also working on Spirit Parade.  ^^)

Ryan looked thoughtful and replied, "Well, Sia is going to send her soldiers to search her world and the gods' world isn't huge so I would estimate perhaps a few days?  I can't be sure, though.  I'd have to ask Sia herself but Alex is a strong person.  He can hold himself up and he's clever.  He'll try to find a way to escape when he sees an opportunity to do so."

Alex smiled softly and replied, "I'm sure the soldiers enjoy having sweets every once in a while, too, and I've been treated well here so I'd like to do something nice for them in return."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:04 am

(Oooh I see. Now that makes the game all the more interesting. XD)

Lycoris sighed sadly and replied, "I-I know. But I can't help it. Alex doesn't deserve to be held like this and Nerine-Nerine doesn't deserve to be away from him either. This is my entire fault. I will never forgive myself for what I had caused them."

She hung her head for a moment then firmness in her voice, she said,

"Ryan, if-if Sia's search doesn't give good results soon, I-I'll hand myself over, or you can duplicate my powers again. I-I don't care about myself but Alex needs to return soon."

Lady Penelope smiled softly at Alex and replied, "You're really a kind person, darling, you know that? There aren't many like you. Your family and friends are really lucky to have you with them."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:08 am

(Yup.  ^^)

Ryan held Lycoris in his arms and replied, "Hey, none of this is your fault.  That captain should have left you alone a long time ago but we'll make him pay for all the hurt he's caused.

And don't count out Sia's efforts yet.  We'll come up with other ideas before we resort handing you over or duplicating your powers again."

Alex blushed a little and shyly replied, "Thank you, my lady.  I've been lucky to have been treated well here so I know that many of the people here are kind, too."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:12 am

Lycoris frowned a bit and replied,

"And poor Alex has to keep waiting there right in the middle of danger until we come up with other ideas? He-he told me that the captain is unconscious right now but who knows what he might do once he wakes up? I-I won't let any harm come to Alex, Ryan. I don't care what happens to me but Alex mustn't get hurt."

Lady Penelope giggled happily and replied, "That's so nice of you, darling."

They soon made it to the kitchen, which was large and had a lot of supplies. Lady Penelope had told the cooks to leave previously so it was just the two of them.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:17 am

Ryan looked curiously at Lycoris and asked, "What did Alex tell you?  How is he being treated there?"

As he had respected Lycoris' privacy, he didn't listen in on her conversation with Alex.

Alex looked around in the kitchen with wonder in his eyes and commented, "Your kitchen is huge, my lady.  We'll have plenty of room for baking in here and I assume that we have all the necessary ingredients on hand?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:24 am

Lycoris took a breath and replied,

"He told me he was fine and he was being treated well but the captain is unconscious right now and of course, they know about the trick you pulled. Once the captain wakes up, he'll be furious of course and you know how he is. He-he could try to take out his anger on Alex or worse..."

The thought was just horrifying to her, and she gritted her teeth in fear.

Lady Penelope nodded happily and replied, "Of course. We have everything we need and even more. Let's take out the ingredients then, shall we?"

She told Alex where the things were and they proceeded to get them out and prepare them.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:28 am

Ryan continued to hold Lycoris in his arms and softly replied,

"Alex won't be harmed because that would be a guarantee that they would never have your powers then.  That's what they want, right?  They'd need to keep Alex unharmed if there is any chance of a fair exchange."

He hoped that logic would appeal to Lycoris somehow, to persuade that Alex would be safe for the time being.

Alex helped to take out the ingredients and other materials needed and once that was done, he asked, "Shall I make the cake batter or cut up the strawberries?  Or perhaps I should handle the frosting?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:31 am

Lycoris frowned a bit and looking a bit skeptical, she replied,

"That is, if you showed any signs of being willing to make a fair exchange, Ryan. But-but that isn't happening. If they're a bit smart, they'll understand that you aren't very willing to make that option."

She wasn't blaming Ryan but she was fearful, as she was worried what could happen to Alex if the captain or his helpers reached that conclusion.

Lady Penelope looked thoughtful and replied,

"What do you want to do, dear? You're the star today so you can decide how things go. I'm fine with doing anything."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:37 am

Ryan let go of Lycoris, feeling sad that it sounded like Lycoris was blaming him for what happened.  Quietly, he replied,

"I'm sorry, Lycoris.  They aren't being fair to force this on you when you're innocent but you're right.  This is all my fault."

Alex looked thoughtful and replied, "If it's ok, I'd like to do the frosting first.  I can make sure that it'll taste as sweet and delicious as possible."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:44 am

Lycoris immediately regretted what she said, for she didn't mean to make Ryan feel that way. Quickly reaching out to touch his hand gently, she quietly said,

"I-I am sorry, Ryan. I didn't mean to blame you at all. None of this is your fault; it-it's all mine. I-I know you're doing your best to protect me but you have to understand. I-I won't stay here helplessly while Alex and Nerine are suffering because of me."

Lady Penelope nodded happily and replied, "Alright then. And I'll take care of the cake batter meanwhile. Then we can cut the strawberries together."

She winked at Alex happily then excitedly started making the cake's batter.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:48 am

Ryan blushed a little as Lycoris touched his hand and nodding, he replied, "I understand.  You want to help, right?  But let's not surrender you yet or duplicate your powers again, especially after what happened last time.  If Sia is unable to locate Alex, let's all talk together to think of other ideas, ok?"

Alex grinned and grabbing the ingredients, he began to make the frosting.  He would taste test a little bit of it and add a little more sugar if it needed to be sweetened until he was satisfied with the taste.  

Once the frosting was all prepared, Alex set it aside and watched Lady Penelope as she finished making the cake batter.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:53 am

Although Lycoris wasn't completely satisfied with the arrangement, she decided not to take things in a rush right now, for perhaps some news may come up. So she nodded quietly and smiled faintly although she didn't say anything.

Lady Penelope continued making the cake batter, making plenty so that the cake is big enough for three and putting all effort so it would come out delicious. She was soon done and poured the batter in a suitable cake pan then put it in the oven to bake.

Seeing that Alex was done preparing the frosting, she happily said, "It looks like we're both done, eh?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:58 am

Ryan felt relieved that Lycoris appeared to agree with that plan so he said,

"Well then.  It's almost close to lunchtime so how about we go about preparing lunch for ourselves?  Do you feel strong enough to eat downstairs or would you like to remain here?"

Alex smiled and replied, "Yup, we sure are.  While we're waiting for the cake to bake, we should cut up the strawberries.  Then they'll be all ready along with the frosting when the cake is ready."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:00 am

Lycoris replied, "I don't want to remain here if I can so umm, I'd like to eat downstairs if possible. I-I can try to stand up again. I'll do my best."

Although Lycoris still felt pretty weak, she didn't want to remain bedridden.

Lady Penelope nodded happily and replied, "Good thinking. Let's start."

She grabbed the strawberries and brought a couple of cutting boards and knives so they could start cutting the strawberries together.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:05 am

Ryan nodded and carefully, he helped Lycoris to her feet.  The puppies got on the floor, ready to lead the way.  He looked gently at Lycoris and said,

"We'll go slowly but let me know if you want to stop or if you want me to carry you, ok?"

Alex took a fair number of strawberries and began cutting them for the cake.  As the two of them were doing so, Alex asked,

"Does your daughter enjoy cooking like you, my lady?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:09 am

Lycoris nodded and did her best to remain strong and put on a strong face although it was difficult, as just remaining on her feet took a lot out of her. She held on to Ryan tightly, feeling like she would fall down if she let go of him for even one second.

Lady Penelope shook her head with a smile and replied, "My daughter wasn't the domestic type. She was more interested in learning fire magic and arts since her childhood. She knows how to cook of course, as I had to teach her before she got married but she doesn't really do it for fun."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:12 am

Ryan held on to Lycoris as the couple walked downstairs to the kitchen.  The puppies took the lead and although it was a bit slow, they all reached the kitchen.  Ryan helped Lycoris into her seat and then asked,

"What would you like for lunch today?"

Alex smiled softly and replied, "She reminds me of one of my closest childhood friends.  She doesn't like doing domestic things like cooking, either, but she's quite the powerful sorceress."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:15 am

Lycoris took her breathes after she sat down and as Ryan asked her what she liked for lunch, she smiled a bit and said,

"Whatever you feel like cooking, Ryan. I'm fine with anything."

Lady Penelope looked curiously at Alex and replied, "Ooh? Who's she? Would you mind telling me more about her, darling?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:23 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok then.  Ahh I should ask the head healer what he would like for lunch as well."

He used his telepathy to communicate with the head healer, explaining that he and Lycoris were downstairs and were about to start preparing lunch.

Alex smiled softly and replied, "Her name is Serena and I'd be happy to tell you about her."

He then told Lady Penelope about Serena, about how they were friends and how they were arranged to be married but then they found out that neither of them were truly in love with the other so they couldn't go through with the arrangement.  He also explained that Serena was a powerful light sorceress as well as a great healer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: