Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 7:23 am

(Hug)

The head healer returned Ryan's smile and after entering the room, he laid the food on the table. He replied,

"You're most welcome. I hope you enjoy the lunch. I made delicious chicken and beef sandwiches and orange juice to go with them."

Lady Penelope looked interested and replied, "Ahh really? Nope, I don't think I've tried these before but I'd like to learn how to make and try them. I bet they're very delicious, huh?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 7:27 am

Ryan looked delighted and replied, "That sounds wonderful.  What do you think, angel?  i think we're going to have a very delicious lunch indeed."

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Yup, they sure are and as long as we have the ingredients needed, we should have a very delicious lunch."

They continued to walk until they reached the kitchen and then Alex listed all the ingredients they would need to make the sandwiches.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 7:32 am

(By the way, on a cheerful note, today is the seventh birthday of the RP. We've been RPing for 7 years now. Can you believe it? XD)

Lycoris smiled softly and replied, "Yes, it sounds very delicious indeed. Thank you very much, sir."

The head healer replied, "No problem. I do hope it's tasty."

He helped Ryan take his and Lycoris' lunch to the bed and laid the food for the puppies as well then the party sat to eat.

Lady Penelope helped Alex get out the ingredients they needed for lunch and then she watched as he showed her every step, following the instructions carefully as well so they could make a delicious lunch together.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 7:37 am

(Wow, really?  I had no idea.  That's pretty cool.  XD)

As everyone ate, Ryan looked to the head healer and asked, "How did you enjoy your morning, sir?  I hope it was pleasant."

Alex gave the instructions for making the sandwiches and then demonstrated the steps for Lady Penelope.  He asked,

"Do you have any such similar foods here?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 7:40 am

(Yup, yup, time flies. XD)

The head healer turned to Ryan and nodding, he smiled softly and replied,

"Yes, I had a pleasant morning. I spent it in the library as usual so it was a quiet one but that's just as well. I enjoy myself very much in the library, sir."

Lady Penelope smiled and nodding, she replied, "We make sandwiches too at times although the stuffing is quite different. Like there's a special type of cheese that you can only get at one of the towns in our world, and it exports to other towns exclusively. People love using it for sandwiches especially."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 7:43 am

Ryan smiled and replied, "I'm glad to hear of it.  It's been great to have your company and you're free to spend time with us outside of your duties."

Alex replied, "Ahh that's interesting.  We have unique foods like that, too, back at home although not usually for sandwiches.  Perhaps I can try cooking something fancier sometime like curry although I'm not sure if we'll find all the ingredients for it here."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 7:45 am

The head healer smiled and replied, "Thank you, sir."

He paused then asked, "How is our lady's recovery going? I hope that there haven't been any more troubles?"

Lady Penelope looked curiously at Alex and replied, "Why don't you try telling me? I have never heard of the name honestly but hopefully we do have the things you need."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 7:53 am

Ryan shook his head and replied, "Nope, our angel's recovery is going well.  I read her a story and then we spent the rest of the morning chatting."

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok, it's really the spices that are unique in making curry so that's why I said that it may be difficult to find them here."

He then listed off the specific spices as well as other ingredients that would be needed to cook delicious curry.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 8:01 am

The head healer smiled softly and nodding, he said, "I'm glad to hear that. As long as the lady gets enough rest, she'll recover soon enough."

Lycoris reached out to touch Ryan's arm, wanting him to ask the head healer about her powers, whether they were affected by her physical health or not.

Lady Penelope nodded and replied, "I think we have most of those ingredients although we're missing some...but there are always alternatives. I think some of the spices you need have alternatives in our world that would work just as well."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 8:08 am

Ryan felt Lycoris touch his arm and taking the hint, he turned to the head healer and asked, "Sir, we were wondering if Lycoris' powers were affected by her physical health?  Like if she needed to be well in order for her powers to be strong."

Before giving the head healer time to answer, Ryan used his telepathy to communicate with him and said,

It's a long story, sir, but basically, Lycoris wants to surrender herself to the shapeshifter because of some recent news we've learned.  But if she's told that she needs to be better physically first, we can delay it and I'll have time to think of something.

Alex replied, "I see.  Perhaps we could try making curry sometime then.  It would be interesting to do so with alternative ingredients."

The two of them soon finished making the sandwiches and Alex asked, "What drink should we prepare?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 8:13 am

The head healer was a bit surprised by the question but as he heard Ryan's telepathic message, he understood. He nodded to him then said,

"Of course. For the lady's powers to be as strong and effective as they should be, her health should be in top shape as well."

Although that wasn't true, the head healer wanted to give Ryan the time he needed to change Lycoris' mind or figure a way out. Meanwhile, Lycoris was quite disappointed to hear his response.

Lady Penelope looked thoughtful then replied, "How about apple juice? I like apples personally and I think it's a common fruit between our worlds."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 8:17 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ahh I see.  That's what I thought."

He gave the head healer a grateful smile and added,

Thank you, sir.  If you'd like, I can explain everything to you later.

Alex smiled and replied, "Sure, I'd love apple juice.  Sounds perfect."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 8:20 am

The head healer returned Ryan's smile and replied,

No problem, sir. I do wish you best of luck and if there's anything I can do to help, please let me know.

He didn't say anything further and Lycoris was quite silent as well, for her hope to save Alex as soon as possible was all lost.

Lady Penelope smiled and replied, "Alright then."

The two of them got to making some fresh apple juice and soon, everything was all ready. After placing everything in the trays, she said,

"Alright, I believe we're done. Do you want to have lunch in the gardens?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 8:27 am

Ryan nodded and turning to Lycoris, he said,

"I know you must be disappointed, Lycoris, but it's only a temporary setback.  Think of it this way.  The sooner your physical health is better, the sooner you can help out Alex.  It's important to keep a positive attitude and all."

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Sure, I'd like that."

He paused and asked, "Will your daughter be able to join us?"

(Getting sleepy here so I should get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll post again tomorrow after I get back from work.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 12:38 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris nodded but didn't say anything, as she couldn't be cheered up so easily, not when everything was suddenly turning against her and nothing was going as she wanted. The head healer felt bad for her but he agreed with Ryan that it was for the best and it was all for Lycoris' own good.

She was soon done eating, as was the head healer.

Lady Penelope replied, "Let me communicate with her and see."

Using her telepathy, she reached out to her daughter to ask her to join them for lunch.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 12:40 am

(Back now.  XD)

Ryan soon finished his lunch as well and seeing that everyone was done, he turned to the head healer and said,

"Thank you for the lunch, sir.  It was wonderful."

Alex waited patiently while Lady Penelope contacted the shapeshifter.  Despite the earlier conversation, he hoped that she would be able to join them for lunch.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 2:08 am

(Welcome back. XD)

The head healer smiled to Ryan and replied, "No problem, sir. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

He then got up and started cleaning up, gathering the empty dishes and plates into the trays.

Lady Penelope was soon done communicating with her daughter and then looking at Alex apologetically, she said,

"I'm afraid she isn't coming. She says that she's quite busy right now and she won't be able to join us."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 3:55 am

(Thanks.  XD)

Ryan got up and helped the head healer as well, gathering additional plates and utensils to the tray.  Once everything was put on the tray, Ryan said,

"My angel and I are going to take a little nap and I'll use that spell to protect her from nightmares."

Alex looked disappointed but replied, "I see.  She must have a lot to do.  I understand but I do wish she would take some time for herself, to take a break every once in a while."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 4:29 am

The head healer nodded and replied, "That's good. If it were just a nightmare, then the spell would prevent such a thing from happening again. Please let me know how things are later, ok? I'm hoping it's only a minor thing."

Lady Penelope sighed but smiled a bit to Alex and replied, "I agree with you there, darling. But my daughter is strong, isn't she? I'm sure she'll take care of herself.

For now, let's enjoy our lunch, shall we? I can't wait to try out these delicious sandwiches."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 4:59 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Of course.  I'll let you know how things are after our nap.  Thank you again for lunch.  It was wonderful."

The puppies barked happily, expressing their thanks, too.

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Same here."

He took the tray and helped Lady Penelope as they left the kitchen and headed to the gardens to enjoy lunch.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 5:02 am

The head healer nodded and replied, "You're welcome. Please excuse me."

He bowed politely then taking the tray, he went out of the room.

Lady Penelope and Alex headed to the gardens, where they laid out everything for their lunch. After they sat down and began eating, Lady Penelope happily said,

"Yum, this is indeed delicious. I'm getting a good impression about humans' food now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 5:08 am

After the head healer left, Ryan returned to Lycoris' side and laid down on the bed next to her.  Wrapping his arms around her, he asked,

"Do you wish to take that nap now, my angel?"

Alex grinned and replied, "I'm glad you like it.  I think it's interesting to try new foods and since I've been in the gods' world, I've had a chance to try a lot of delicious food."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 5:15 am

Lycoris nodded and cuddled close to Ryan as she said, "Yes, I'd like to. I think some sleep might make me feel a little better."

Her headache was getting a bit more painful but she thought she just needed some rest.

Lady Penelope smiled and replied, "I totally agree with you. I'd like to visit the humans' world one day and if I did so, would you receive me and have try more kinds of food? I'd be quite interested in doing so."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 5:18 am

Ryan nodded and holding Lycoris in his arms, he smiled softly and replied, "All right then.  I'll activate the spell and that should protect you from nightmares.  But if anything happens, wake me up right away, ok?"

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Of course.  My darling and I can cook a lot of delicious foods but I'm sure that you would like to go out to eat, too, so we know some restaurants that serve some very delicious food."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 5:27 am

Lycoris smiled gratefully and replied, "Thanks, Ryan. I truly appreciate it. See you later then."

Continuing to cuddle close to him, she then laid her head on the pillow and closed her eyes, soon falling asleep.

Lady Penelope smiled and replied, "Really? Do you have different cuisines and such? One disadvantage about the gods' world is that there isn't enough difference and variety between the different cities' foods except really minor ones. I wonder if it's the same in the humans' world?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: