Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 7:48 am

Ryan frowned and replied, "But your physical health could affect how strong your powers are.  If you're weak physically, then your powers may not help much to restore the devils' world.  We can talk to the head healer to get his opinion on this as well.  If he agrees with you, then I can take you for the exchange."

After the shapeshifter left, Alex sighed sadly and said, "Your daughter seems to have closed her heart.  It makes me feel sad to see this."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 7:51 am

As Lycoris thought that this was a fair solution, she nodded and replied,

"Alright, that sounds good. I want things to work out well after all so if my physical health must be high enough for this to be, I'll wait."

Lady Penelope looked apologetically at Alex and replied, "I'm sorry, darling. I'd really hoped that your words would reach out to her somehow but...I guess she's more stubborn on this than we thought. I'm really sorry."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 7:58 am

Ryan felt relieved and nodding, he replied, "Ok then.  In the meantime, you need your rest, my angel."

He felt that if the head healer agreed that Lycoris needed her physical health to improve, that would give Ryan time to figure out a plan so that Lycoris wouldn't need to sacrifice herself.

Alex smiled a bit and replied, "It's not your fault, my lady.  I guess I should have expected this reaction from her.  I'll go along with her plan although I don't like it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 8:06 am

Lycoris nodded although she couldn't get her mind off everything she had learned. Unable to keep the thoughts to herself, she quietly said, her voice reflecting sadness,

"The shapeshifter...she turned out to be my sister after all, Ryan."

Lady Penelope nodded and replied, "I truly appreciate it, dear. I truly hope everything ends soon. It's not easy for all of us, and the longer this keeps going, the more people will get hurt, I think."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 8:12 am

Ryan's eyes widened in surprise as Lycoris made this revelation to her.  Looking at her gently, he asked,

"How do you feel about that?"

Alex nodded and replied, "I agree on that."

Realizing something, he asked, "My lady, you can use telepathy, too, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 8:15 am

Lycoris replied sadly, "I-I don't know what to think. Sisters are supposed to love and care for each other, right, Ryan? I-I know that she wants to restore the devils' world and that's why she's doing everything she is but...she attacked me before and almost killed me. That-that's not what a sister should do, right, Ryan?"

Lady Penelope wondered what Alex had in mind and nodding, she replied,

"Of course I can. Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 8:22 am

Ryan could see the sadness on Lycoris' face and wrapping his arms around her, he replied,

"You're right.  Sisters are supposed to love and help each other.  Perhaps the shapeshifter lied to Nerine?"

Alex replied, "My lady, did you think my idea was a good one?  The one we talked about before?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 8:24 am

Lycoris shook her head and quietly said, "I don't think so. Everything makes sense, you know, and my dad's diary just proves it all...there's no way she would have known anything of this if she weren't his daughter, right? So I can only believe what she said."

Lady Penelope nodded and replied, "Yes, I do. I want to find a peaceful solution after all for all of this and if there was this one way where everything would be solved with no lives lost, I'd like to go after it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 8:28 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "I suppose but then this does make me wonder why she didn't just tell us all this from the start.  It wouldn't have been necessary to kidnap Nerine and Alex and make such a fuss when she could have told us her true objective from the beginning."

Alex nodded and thinking over his idea, he replied, "I know your daughter will not relent on her idea but I was thinking that if you can establish contact with Ryan, then I can talk to him and Lycoris and let them know what is truly happening and to propose the ideal solution for us all.  What do you think?"

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 2:35 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris thought about it for a moment then she said, "Maybe she didn't trust us, or thought that telling us wouldn't make a difference? She doesn't really seem to be the type who would trust others or take chances."

Although Lady Penelope agreed that this wasn't a bad idea, she was hesitant to go against her daughter's wishes. Carefully, she replied,

"That's good thinking, darling but...in all honesty, I'm a little afraid of my daughter's reaction when she finds out that we went against her words. She'd be furious and she'd eventually know if she tried contacting them and they revealed their knowledge to her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 3:39 am

Ryan thought about it and nodding, he replied, "Yeah, that does make sense."

He sighed and added, "This just complicates things now."

Alex replied, "Perhaps we could ask Ryan not to reveal what we tell him and Lycoris?  We could point out that my life could be in danger if he reveals the contents of our conversation.  That could be enough for him to agree to keep things quiet."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 5:07 am

Lycoris nodded silently, feeling too choked up to say anything. The truth of everything was just way too hurtful and she truly wished if she could just sacrifice herself as soon as possible so she'd run away from all the thoughts and all this mess.

Lady Penelope looked a bit hesitant still and replied, "That would work, darling, but there's also another side to this-you'll have to go with my daughter's plan anyways and considering that the others will know about everything, there might not be the reaction that she's waiting for. I'm afraid of her next step then. She might go as far as kidnapping the human's brother because things aren't working as she'd hoped."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 5:31 am

(Curious but are you done with classes for today?)

Ryan held Lycoris in his arms and doing his best to comfort her, he said,

"We'll figure this out, angel.  I'm going to do everything I can to protect you and to make things right until the end."

Alex was troubled to hear that Bryan might end up being kidnapped and replied, "What would your daughter expect as a reaction from Ryan and Lycoris if we are to go through with the plan?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 5:37 am

(Ahh sorry I forgot to mention this-it's just that I finished most of my practical exams so classes are a lot less now-I'll be able to remain home for most of the week except on Tuesdays so yup, I'll be here a lot more often. XD)

Lycoris cuddled close to Ryan, hoping that his presence and closure would make her feel better although she couldn't help the bitter feeling growing inside of her. She replied quietly,

"Why did everyone treat me like some sort of an object, Ryan? Even my father and my sister...you know, I understand that they wanted to save the devils' world but couldn't they have treated me more as a being, instead of just an object they wanted to obtain? Am-am I bad for thinking like this?"

Lady Penelope replied, "If she knew of their knowledge, she might expect them to tell the captain and turn him against her. However, assuming that they won't tell her anything, I'm thinking they wouldn't react soon, which will get on my daughter's nerves, and she'll end up taking another bigger step."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 5:40 am

(Ahh I see.  And before I forget, I'm going to do a system restore after I make this post so I'll be off for a bit.  Long story but I'm having trouble with my anti-virus program to work and I've found that it's easier to go back to an earlier comp state rather than try to fix the problem head on.)

Ryan shook his head and replied, "Of course not, Lycoris.  You do know that not everyone treats you like they do.  You're not an object to me.  You are a very beautiful woman who possesses kindness and gentleness along with an innocence that I wish more people had."

Alex nodded and replied, "I see.  Yeah, I can see Ryan trying to delay things if he can.  He won't want to give Lycoris up, especially if she's in a vulnerable state and all."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 5:46 am

(Ahh I understand. Take your time. ^^)

Lycoris nodded slowly and although Ryan's words helped her feel a bit better, she still couldn't push away the thoughts. There was a headache starting to attack her head and wishing to run away from its pain, she asked,

"Is it still early for lunch? I just want to have something to eat then sleep for a bit."

Lady Penelope nodded and replied, "That's what I meant."

She paused then said, "We'll let them know eventually, even if my daughter doesn't allow it. Now just isn't the time. But I promise you, that I won't let the girl be sacrificed until we make sure there's absolutely no other way to restore the devils' world."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 6:14 am

(Sorry it took me a while.  I think the system restore worked although I can't open Chrome Canary for some reason.  It was the browser I was using so I switched over to regular Chrome for now.)

Ryan replied, "We can have lunch now if you'd like.  Let me contact the head healer and see if he would mind making us some sandwiches."

Using his telepathy, Ryan contacted the head healer to ask about lunch.

Alex smiled a bit and replied, "Thank you, my lady.  Just hearing that does put me more at ease.  If Lycoris doesn't need to be sacrificed, then I would feel all the more better about this situation."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 6:21 am

(Ahh I see. I hope it's all fixed soon, phoenix. ^^)

The head healer heard Ryan's message and as he didn't mind at all preparing lunch for the party, he replied that he would make some delicious sandwiches and have them brought as soon as possible.

Lady Penelope smiled softly and replied,

"I can see how much Lycoris means to you, darling, and as I wish for everyone to come out of this mess safely, I'll do my best to help out. Let's keep this between us though for now, ok? My daughter doesn't need to know about any of this."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 6:27 am

(Thanks.  Well, I did get Google Canary to work again.  I just had to uninstall and reinstall it but now the adblock extension isn't working.  I hate having these comp problems.  :/)

Ryan turned to Lycoris and said, "The head healer is going to make some delicious sandwiches for us and will bring them upstairs to us once it's ready."

Alex nodded and replied, "I agree.  I know your daughter's goal is good but I don't want people to get hurt if that's possible."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 6:33 am

(Ahh perhaps removing it and installing it again might work also? Or just installing it-it could be have been removed during the uninstallation and all.)

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Thanks, Ryan. I appreciate everything you and the head healer have been doing for me. I know that I've been quite the burden especially lately but I am truly grateful for everything."

Lady Penelope nodded and replied, "Same here, dear."

Realizing it was around lunchtime, she said, "Are you hungry, darling? It's around time for lunch, so we should have something to eat."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 6:39 am

(Ahh yup, I did that after my previous post.  I uninstalled and then reinstalled the adblock extension and it looks ok now.  Anyway, I hope this week goes well.  I want it to be stable and no crazy things going on.  I think you know that last week was too crazy for me, what with my work schedule changing (I have more classes now) and my mother bugging me.  And then that other problem which I have since reported since a few of my friends were poking me about.  All that just added to me wanting to cry.  I know people don't mean to cause me harm but they unintentionally do.  :/)

Ryan gently placed his right index finger over Lycoris' lips and softly replied, "Hey, now how many times do I need to say it?  You aren't a burden to me.  You are a gift that was delivered to me from the heavens.  I couldn't have asked for a better present."

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Sure, I'd like that.  Would you like to help prepare lunch?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 6:52 am

(Aww I think things get better for you, phoenix. Hug I know how things can get really hectic and stressful at times but stay strong, ok? And hopefully, you'll be able to enjoy a much quieter week. ^^)

Lycoris couldn't help but blush deeply as she heard Ryan's words and holding on close to him, she quietly said,

"You're really the only one who gives me any feeling of comfort, Ryan. I don't know what I'd have done without you. You're truly everything and everyone to me."

Lady Penelope smiled softly and nodding, she replied, "Of course I'd like that. Let's go then, shall we?"

She got up and led the way out of the room and to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 7:02 am

(Thanks.  I do hope this week will be quieter.  Might just be the Taurus in me but I can't stand too many hectic things so I think I deserve calm to make up for last week.)

It was Ryan's turn to blush and happily, he replied, "I am happy that you think so highly of me, my angel.  I hope that you'll always hold me high in your regard."

The puppies barked and chuckling, Ryan added, "We wouldn't forget you, boys."

Alex got up as well and followed Lady Penelope as the two of them left his room and headed to the kitchen to prepare lunch.  Along the way, he asked,

"So what shall we cook for today's lunch?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 7:07 am

(I understand and I hope so too. ^^)

Lycoris smiled a bit and reached out to pet the puppies gently. Soon enough, there was a knock on the door, for the head healer was all done preparing lunch for everyone.

Lady Penelope looked thoughtful then getting an idea, she said,

"How about you cook us some human world's food? I'll follow all your instructions. I'm really curious to know how you usually cook."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 7:13 am

(Thanks.  ^^ Hug)

Ryan got up and opening the door, he greeted the head healer with a warm smile and said,

"Thank you, sir.  This sure looks delicious.  Please come in."

He stepped aside for the head healer to enter.

Alex grinned and replied, "Sure, I'd love to."

Looking thoughtful, he asked, "Have you ever had chicken sandwiches?  Humans usually like having sandwiches or salads for lunch and they're easy to make."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: