Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 7:22 am

(Yup, she sure is.  XD)

Alex smiled softly at Lady Penelope and replied, "We certainly wouldn't mind and we'd like to get to know you as well.  Is there anything you wish to ask us?"

Ryan blushed a bit upon hearing Lisianthus' voice and reaching for his pendant, he replied,

"Hi, beautiful.  I'm right here and so is Lycoris.  I told her what's going on and everything."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 7:26 am

The shapeshifter groaned to herself as things didn't go as swiftly as she wanted them to. Nevertheless, Lady Penelope paid her attention to the couple and continuing to smile kindly at them, she said,

"Oh nothing in particular, my dears, although I am very interested in getting to know more about you. You seem like a very happy couple. Been married for a while? Any children, expecting a baby perhaps?"

She looked at Nerine, who blushed shyly but didn't say anything.

Lisianthus sounded cheerful as she replied, "Oh great. Hey, Lycoris, can you hear me? How are you doing?"

Lycoris couldn't help but smile a bit and replied, "Hey, Sia. I'm ok and it's good to hear your voice."

Lisianthus replied, "You too. Well, I have some good news. I just received the king's diary so I'll spend the morning looking into it. Oh and Irene and the head healer are on their way-they should be going through the portal as we speak."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 7:31 am

Alex noticed Nerine's reaction and deciding to answer for them, he replied,

"We've been married for a while now although no children yet.  We were just talking about this recently and we'd love to have kids once our lives settle down and we can live a peaceful life.  I'm sure my parents would love to have grandkids."

Ryan replied, "Ahh that's great news.  I should receive Duchess Irene and the head healer so I can take them safely into the house.  Also, when you find out any important information in the king's diary, you'll let me know?"

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 7:35 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lady Penelope looked even more interested as Alex mentioned his parents and looking to him, she said,

"I am sure of it. Grandkids would be a pleasure to any grandparent. So how are your parents like, darling? I am pretty sure they're very good people like yourself."

Saddened, she continued in a quiet voice, "Although they're probably very worried because of your sudden disappearance, aren't they?"

Lisianthus replied, "Yup, of course. I'll call you once I find anything of value in the diary and let you know right away so don't worry about a thing, ok?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 9:07 pm

Alex looked a little saddened as well and replied, "Yeah, they most likely are."

Quickly cheering up, though, he added, "But I'm sure they've been told by our king and queen now about what has happened and that everything is being done to get us back.  They're both strong so they know that we'll be ok.  But thank you for your concern."

He smiled softly at Lady Penelope, hoping to cheer her up a bit.

Ryan replied, "Thanks, beautiful.  I'll contact you again once Duchess Irene and the head healer are here so you know that they arrived safely.  I'll talk to you soon."

He then put away his pendant and looking at Lycoris, he said,

"I'm going to pick them up now but do you need anything before I go?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 9:22 pm

(Posting before heading off to college. XD)

Lady Penelope smiled warmly again and replied, "Oh it's such a relief. We are responsible, I'm afraid but we'll make sure you two are back to them safe and sound. I know how important children are to parents, of course. I almost lost my daughter once so I know how it feels like to be concerned."

At this, the shapeshifter was about to snap at her mother but contained her temper, and rather angrily, she said,

"Enough of the chit-chat, please? I have other things to be done so I am definitely not free to listen to you all talking leisurely while I'm standing around."

Lycoris shook her head and replied,

"Thanks, Ryan. Just pick them up and come back safely. I'll be waiting for you here."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 2:47 am

(Ahh ok.  XD)

Although Alex wanted to ask Lady Penelope what she meant by almost losing her daughter, he could see that the shapeshifter was losing her patience.  He replied,

"I suppose we should get started and then perhaps we can chat some more.  What do you need from me to use the illusion spell?"

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok, I'll be back soon."

He gave Lycoris a kiss on her forehead and looking to the puppies, he said, "You'll protect our angel now, right?"

The puppies barked happily and smiling, Ryan left the house.  Once he was outside of the barrier, he teleported to the portal site to receive Duchess Irene and the head healer.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 9:28 am

Lady Penelope smiled softly and replied, "I won't cast the main spell right now since it's best to cast it right before the next meeting happens, but I'd like to cast it now to prepare and make sure that the illusion comes out as accurate as possible. So what I need from you, young man, is to let me know how you would behave if the real exchange were happening, and tell me more about yourself and how you usually are. The illusion needs to act like you for the most part, after all, so I have to put all the details in mind when summoning it."

In the cave where the portal was, Duchess Irene and the head healer had just arrived and were waiting for Ryan to appear. As he teleported and appeared in front of them, Irene was the first to notice him and smiling warmly, she said,

"Here you are, Ryan. It's really good to see you again."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 8:49 pm

Alex nodded and replied, "That makes sense."

He looked thoughtful and then said, "Why don't you ask me questions and I'll do my best to answer them?  I'll give examples as to how I would behave in certain situations."

Ryan returned Irene's smile and bowing to her and the head healer, he replied, "It's great to see you, too, Duchess Irene as well as you, sir.  I thank you both for helping us out with this.  With good fortune on our side, Alex and Nerine will soon be safe."

(Today is a holiday so I don't have to go out for work but relatives are coming over later so I may or may not be online.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:42 pm

(Ahh I understand. XD)

Lady Penelope smiled softly and replied, "That's fine. Well, first off, tell me a bit about your personality. Like I can sense that you're quite a kind young man with a big heart, friendly even to those who don't exactly share the same feelings, but you can be brave and strong when you need to be. Am I correct?"

The head healer bowed to Ryan as well and said, "It's our pleasure to help out, sir. We'll do whatever it takes to bring them back safely."

Irene nodded and replied, "There's no thanking us, Ryan. We didn't hesitate for a moment when Lisianthus told us. We'll do everything we can to help out."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 4:48 am

(My relatives left a little while ago but I only just got done cleaning.  Anyway, I'm here and free now.  XD)

Alex blushed upon hearing how Lady Penelope described his character but nodding, he replied, "That sounds right but perhaps my darling can describe me more objectively?"

He looked to Nerine for her reply.

Ryan replied, "Thank you.  I know I can trust on you two to help with this plan.  First, we should head to my place.  Lycoris is waiting."

He used a group teleport spell to bring the three of them back to his place just outside of the invisible protective area.  Then he said, "Follow me.  I'll allow the barrier to let you two have passage as well."

He then took the lead, going through the barrier and casting a spell to allow both Duchess Irene and the head healer to enter, too.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 4:54 am

(Welcome back. XD)

Lady Penelope nodded with a smile and turned to Nerine, who couldn't help smiling as well, and blushing a bit, she said,

"It is as you say, my lady. Alex is definitely the kindest man one can ever meet and his heart is big enough for everyone. But he's also quite brave and strong and I cannot help but fall in love with him all more when he wants to protect me, no matter what. I think he tries to see the good in everyone and wants things to always be happy and peaceful."

She turned to look shyly but lovingly at Alex, for despite everything that happened between them in the past, she has always loved him all the same.

As Irene and the head healer followed Ryan through the barrier and to his house, Irene looked around with an impressed look over her face. She commented,

"This is quite the something, Ryan. This place is definitely extraordinary. I have never seen anything like it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 4:58 am

(Thanks.  XD  Ahh before I forget, I wanted to let you know that I do have work tomorrow despite it technically being part of the holiday as well.  But since I couldn't have my usual tutoring session today, it's been moved to tomorrow.  But I'll make a post tomorrow before I go to work and all that.  ^^)

Alex returned Nerine's loving looks and replied, "I feel happy hearing my darling describe me so.  And without a doubt, my darling is the most wonderful, beautiful, loving woman I could ever have.  I'm very lucky to be her husband."

Ryan smiled and replied, "Thank you.  The credit really goes to my mentor, though.  This was his house and he created the technology behind the barrier among some other innovations that this house has."

The group entered the house and as they headed to the living room, Ryan said,

"Hi, Lycoris.  I'm back and I brought back company."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 5:03 am

(Ahh I understand. I'll be here as usual so whenever you're free, we can RP. ^^)

Nerine blushed a little deeper and Lady Penelope giggled softly, commented, "Aww you two are absolutely adorable. I can see why you two are so much in love and I can tell you're very happy together."

The shapeshifter was leaning on the wall with her arms crossed together and as she was listening to the conversation, she rolled her eyes, as she didn't want her mother to keep wasting time like so.

Lycoris heard Ryan's voice and as the party approached her, she stood up and smiled a bit. Bowing politely to Duchess Irene and the head healer, she said,

"Welcome back, Ryan and it's such a pleasure to have you here, Duchess Irene, as well as you, sir."

Irene smiled kindly at Lycoris and approaching her, she patted her hand and said, "It's great to see you again, Lycoris and you're looking better. It looks like Ryan has been taking good care of you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 5:07 am

(Coolies.  Thanks.  ^^)

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Yup, we sure are."

He paused for a moment and then said, "What would you like to ask me next?"

Ryan blushed and replied, "Thanks, Duchess Irene.  I've been doing my best to make sure that Lycoris recovers well both physically and emotionally.  I'm happy to see that my efforts have paid off."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 5:11 am

Lady Penelope looked thoughtful and replied, "Let's be a little more specific. Assuming that Lady Lycoris would agree to hand over her powers, whether by handing herself over or presenting the container with the powers, how do you think your feelings would be at that moment?"

The head healer smiled and agreeing, he said, "I definitely agree with Duchess Irene. I can already feel Lady Lycoris' energy recovering steadily. At this rate, I believe a couple of weeks more would be enough for her energy to be complete although she should still take it easy, of course."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 5:18 am

Alex replied, "I believe I would tell Lycoris not to surrender herself or her powers.  The true Lycoris would then insist that she has to in order to save us.  I would be quite sad to see her although I would do my best to be brave at the same time."

Ryan turned to Lycoris and said, "Isn't that wonderful news, my angel?  After you're fully recovered, we can resume your magic lessons and then you'll definitely be ready to defeat that captain.  He must pay for all the pain and suffering he's caused to so many people."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 5:23 am

Lady Penelope made mental notes in her mind as she listened to Alex's answer and nodding, she replied, "I see. That makes sense. But what if the lady doesn't have to give up herself? Assuming that the human isn't lying and that her powers were transferred to a container, would you be alright with just handing them over?"

Lycoris smiled a little although she was indeed pleased to hear that she was recovering well. Nodding, she replied, "Yes, I'm happy to hear that. I want to go back to learning magic as soon as possible. The captain has to be punished for everything he's done. But right now, we have to concentrate on getting Alex and Nerine back. Please, we have to do our best for their sake."

Irene nodded in understanding and replied, "Of course. Don't worry; we won't save an effort."

She turned to Ryan and said, "Lisianthus told us about the spell that would duplicate Lycoris' powers although she said it was a difficult spell?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 5:30 am

Alex replied, "Well, knowing now that Lycoris' powers would be used for bringing this world back to life, it would be fine with me for her to hand them over.  Should I be assuming that Lycoris is handing her powers over to the captain?  Because if that's the case, then I would protest against her doing so since the captain is power hungry and everything.  Knowing Lycoris, she would reply that this would be the only way to save me and my darling and that there's no other choice."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, that's right.  This spell was created by my mentor.  He was quite skilled at creating new spells although I have yet to master such a skill.  Anyway, it will take the three of us to learn and master it since it requires quite a bit of magical energy and concentration.  One person could learn it but unless they were extremely powerful, they would most likely die after using it.  It's not a fate I wish to have and I know that neither my angel or my beautiful would ever forgive me if I were to attempt such a spell by myself and die in the process."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 5:42 am

Lady Penelope nodded slowly and replied, "I see. That's quite an answer."

She looked thoughtful, keeping everything in mind. She then said, "Alright. Assuming that the exchange goes smoothly, what would be the first thing to say to the human? Thanking him, perhaps?"

Irene frowned a bit and replied, "I see. It must be quite the powerful spell then but I am sure we can all pull it together."

Lycoris looked alarmed as she heard Ryan's answer and shaking a bit in fear, she said, "You-you didn't tell me about this before. That makes quite dangerous and risky, right? Why-why didn't you tell me about his before now?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 5:48 am

Alex looked thoughtful and replied, "I would thank him for getting my darling back safely but I would be angry at the same time for allowing Lycoris to be sacrificed like that."

He paused and added, "But I thought that Ryan wouldn't be allowed at the next meeting?"

Ryan approached Lycoris and wrapping his arms around her, he replied,

"If I had told you this before, you would have put your foot down on me learning this spell.  But I'm not going to let you sacrifice yourself to that captain.  You know that I would do everything to keep you safe.  You don't deserve to be terrorized like this."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 5:59 am

Lady Penelope nodded and replied, "That's what my dear darling wants but we don't know for sure if he would agree, you know? I want to make sure that all the possibilities are covered."

Lycoris shook her head frantically, especially as Ryan's answer worried her even more. It seemed like there was still a percent of danger in casting the spell and worriedly, she replied,

"Terrorized? So you think that the captain is terrorizing but what do you call this? Having you risk yourself like that-you think that's not terrorizing me? If-if this weren't dangerous, you wouldn't have hidden it. I-I can't allow you to do this. I-I can't. I can't lose you, I can't."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 6:02 am

Alex nodded and replied, "I understand."

He paused and then asked, "What would like to ask me next?"

Ryan looked carefully at Lycoris and gently replied,

"Why can't you lose me?  Because none of us can afford to lose you.  Your life is worth a thousand times more than mine ever will."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 6:15 am

Lady Penelope looked thoughtful and replied, "I don't think there are any other specific things to know but what do you think? Imagining the situation, do you think there's something else I should know that I haven't asked about?"

Lycoris looked surprised that Ryan was even asking such a question and trembling, she replied,

"What do you mean? What do you mean by that? You-you're everything to me. So what if I live but something terrible happens to you? No-no, I-I can't you let you do this. I-I can't live without you. I don't care about what happens to me. I will die one day but you-you have such a long, healthy life to live. I won't let you do this!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 6:23 am

Alex was deep in thought but feeling stumped, he replied,

"I can't think of anything else.  I believe you covered everything and taken care of all the possible scenarios.  What about you, darling?  Can you think of anything else?"

He looked to Nerine.

Ryan was deeply touched by Lycoris' worrying and replied, "It's my choice, my angel.  But you won't lose me.  If I had attempted this spell myself, there was a chance that I wouldn't have survived.  But now that Duchess Irene and the head healer are here, we can combine our magical energies so we can pull off this spell successfully without any lives lost.  You do believe in me, right?"

He said the question with almost sadness in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: