Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 6:12 am

The shapeshifter frowned a bit and said, "Well, they don't know our location so far, at least I don't think they do. They would have tried to rescue you if they did and our soldiers would have reported something."

She paused then said, "So he wouldn't care even if I said that I killed one of you? I'd think Lycoris would break down completely then and want to give up. Would he stand in her way?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 6:17 am

Alex shook his head and replied, "He would care since it would definitely affect Lycoris.  That man will clearly do everything in his power to shield her."

Getting an idea, he said, "Is it possible to send a telepathic image to Ryan?  I'm thinking that you could pretend to torture one of us and that might get some sort of response."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 6:19 am

The shapeshifter looked thoughtful and replied, "That might work. I could send a message to the queen and demand that he talks to me like I did last time. But do you think that would work? I'd need your cooperation, of course."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 6:23 am

Alex nodded and replied, "I think so.  At the very least, once Lycoris finds out, she'll pressure Ryan not to delay getting us back.  That would ensure you that Ryan wouldn't try to trick you again, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 6:26 am

The shapeshifter nodded after a couple of moments of thought and replied,

"Fine then. Let me communicate with the queen. We'll do this right now."

She got up and walked outside the room, closing the door after her, to communicate with Lisianthus.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 6:31 am

After the shapeshifter left, Alex sat back beside Nerine and asked,

"How are you feeling, darling?  I know this is a lot to take in."

He looked worried for Nerine, wondering how she was dealing with all the news.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 6:33 am

Nerine sighed and laid her head on Alex's shoulder for comfort, but she replied quietly,

"You don't believe her, right, Alex? Just because she knows a lot and looks a bit like my father doesn't make her his daughter or my sister. She's obviously lying."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 6:36 am

Alex wrapped an arm around Nerine's waist and replied, "I'm not sure.  Her story would make sense as to how she knows about Lycoris' powers.  She may not be lying but perhaps she may have been lied to.  Her mother is still alive, right?  So maybe she's the one who told her this story?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 6:41 am

Nerine nodded and replied, "Yes, I am sure that's it, if she's not lying at least. She can't be my sister. I can't be that unlucky that I have such two horrible sisters, right? One of them keeps harming me over and over and the other one kidnaps me. I don't deserve such a thing, right, Alex?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 6:47 am

Alex looked on sadly at Nerine and although he felt that she was being a bit extreme in how she described Lycoris and the shapeshifter, he simply nodded and replied,

"You don't deserve to be hurt, darling.  I'll always be with you in any way you need me to be."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 7:05 am

Nerine nodded and let Alex hold her, comforted by his presence. Soon, the shapeshifter returned and said,

"I contacted her. The human should contact me soon but we'll have to be outside this room."

She looked at Alex and said, "Come on. You'll be the one playing this."

Meanwhile, Lisianthus had received the shapeshifter's message and had no choice but to contact Ryan, so reaching for her pendant, she said,

"Cutie, can you hear me? The shapeshifter called again."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 7:08 am

Alex nodded and replied, "I understand."

He turned to Nerine and asked, "Will you be ok, darling?  I'll return as soon as I can."

Ryan heard Lisianthus' voice and taking out his pendant, he replied,

"Hey, beautiful.  That shapeshifter wants to talk to me again so soon?"

He sighed, as he hadn't wished for the shapeshifter to contact him again quickly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 7:11 am

Nerine sighed but she nodded and replied, "I'll be ok. Be careful."

She looked warningly at the shapeshifter but the latter simply ignored her and led Alex to outside the room, where they waited for Ryan's call.

Lisianthus sighed as well and replied, "Yeah, she just contacted me. She said that she wanted you to talk to her right away, if you cared about Alex's and Nerine's well-being."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 7:18 am

Alex followed the shapeshifter out of the room where they both then waited for Ryan to make contact.

Ryan frowned and replied, "Wonderful.  I'd hoped to delay talking to her but I'll open up the telepathy.  I'll do so now and contact you again after I'm done."

He set aside his pendant and opening up the telepathy, he communicated to the shapeshifter,

Yes, what do you want now?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 7:21 am

The shapeshifter frowned as she received Ryan's message and replied,

You've got so much nerve talking like that after what you tried to pull earlier. But whatever. You're taking too long for someone who only has to bring the powers right away. You're testing my patience and unfortunately, I don't have much. I should let you know what your trick ended up doing.

She then looked to Alex, silently telling him it was his turn to convince Ryan that he was being tortured. She then opened the telepathy between him and Ryan but she could listen to their conversation.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 7:26 am

Alex nodded and although he wanted to tell Ryan the truth about what was happening, he knew that he couldn't, not with the shapeshifter listening in.  So he said,

Please Ryan, they're torturing us because they think we know where you and Lycoris are.  We keep telling them that we don't know anything-ahh!

Ryan was alarmed as Alex seemed to be in pain and replied, 

What's going on?!  I demand answers now.

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post before going to work and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 7:30 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

The shapeshifter was satisfied with how Alex acted and smirking, she replied,

Do you think you'd play such a trick on me and I'd let it go? I'm just punishing your little friends here. This is nothing yet, but I'll stop for now since I don't want to kill them after all, do I? But you better hurry. Hand over the girl, or more precisely, the powers, otherwise I'll just finish these two off.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 9:23 pm

Ryan gritted his teeth and replied,

Fine.  I'll get the powers.  I placed them in a special place under several magical wards so they'll take a bit of time but I'll get them.  I'll contact you again as soon as they're in my possession once more.

(I'll be going to work in a bit but I'll be back this evening so I can post more then.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 12:15 am

(Take your time. ^^)

Although the shapeshifter still couldn't accept the idea that the powers were separated from Lycoris, she replied,

Good boy. We'll talk about the details later but make sure that the later you are, the more your friends will suffer.

She then shut off the telepathy and led Alex inside, and after closing the door, she smirked and said,

"Well done. That must have irritated him to say the least. He said he'll bring the powers although I'm taking more precautions this time. I won't let him lay another trap."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 4:27 am

(Back and free now.  XD)

Alex looked curiously at the shapeshifter and asked, "What do you plan to do?"

After Ryan had finished communicating with the shapeshifter, he took out his pendant and called,

"Sia, are you there?  I need to talk to you right away."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 4:31 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

The shapeshifter replied, "I won't free you two until I am sure that the girl is with me, with the powers and that all is well. Once that's done, I'll let you go."

She paused and looking thoughtful, she said quietly, "Although he might not agree to exchange if I laid out those conditions..."

As Lisianthus was anticipating Ryan's contact, she immediately replied,

"I'm here, Ryan. What happened? What did that shapeshifter want now?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 4:41 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Alex replied, "Yeah, he might not agree.  Well, how about a fair exchange?  When Lycoris is sent out with her powers, she can walk towards you while my darling and I walk towards Ryan.  All of us walk at the same pace so there's no chance of deception."

Ryan sighed and then proceeded to tell Lisianthus of his conversation with the shapeshifter.  After he was done, he said,

"I found a spell that could duplicate Lycoris' powers but I need time.  We have to stall the next meeting somehow."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 4:47 am

The shapeshifter raised an eyebrow and in a warning tone, she replied, "Don't joke around me. Before I proceeded to tell you everything I knew, I did say that the more information you two had, the less willing I'd be to let you go. And I am not planning to let you go until I make sure that my goal is fulfilled-that the girl and the powers are with me and the devils' world is restored. This is what we agreed upon, didn't we?"

Lisianthus was worried as Ryan told her of what happened and after a moment of silence, she replied,

"You told her you need time to get the powers, right? And I sent the soldiers to the devils' world although they haven't reported anything yet."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 4:51 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, we did but Ryan would want to make sure that you would keep your end of the deal...You do plan to do so, right?  It doesn't matter what happens to me but I want my darling to be safe."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yeah, I did.  I told her that I would contact her once I had them.  I said that it would take me time because I placed the powers in a special place under magical wards.  If that shapeshifter tries to contact you again, I need you to stall her.  Tell her that I can't be contacted because the magical wards block off all forms of communication or something.  I need at least a day or two before we can make the next meeting."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 4:56 am

The shapeshifter replied, "I said I will and I will, and I haven't hurt you two so far, have I? But you said you'll help me and I'd like to make the most use of your presence. I'm trying to think of you two as something close to allies and not hostages although I might be mistaken after all."

She sighed in frustration, wondering if she had made a mistake trusting the couple.

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Alright, you'll have that. But do try to hurry with the spell, ok, Ryan? I am doing my best on my end and I know you are, but that lady is going to the extremes, hurting Alex and Nerine like that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: