Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:42 am

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Sure, I'd love that."

He cast a spell, filling the air with beautiful romantic music.  The stars and moon shone brightly in the evening sky, and Ryan bowed before Lycoris.  He extended his right hand and asked,

"May I have the honor of this dance, my angel?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:43 am

Lycoris blushed but nodding happily, she replied, "The honor is mine, my prince."

She took Ryan's hand and after the two took their positions, she followed Ryan's lead in their dance, her heart racing in happiness.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:46 am

Ryan took the lead in dancing and while the couple danced, Ryan would gaze at Lycoris, his heart full of love and care for the woman before him.  He especially loved evenings like this where it would be just them and their boys and Robert for the audience.  He wished for this happiness and peace to last forever.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:50 am

Lycoris had a beautiful smile over her face as the couple danced, enjoying being held by Ryan like so and dancing close to him. She loved such evenings as well when she had him all to herself along with the little puppies and Robert, and wished that she could always have such times forever.

As they danced, she softly said, "These times are really my favorite, Ryan. I love all of our times here but these are the most special."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:54 am

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "You know, I was thinking the same thing.  Dancing outside with my angel under the moon and the stars provides the perfect atmosphere.  I'd love to dance with you anywhere but dancing like this is my favorite way to do so."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:01 am

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "You read my mind, Ryan. This is the perfect atmosphere indeed. I could never get bored of dancing with you like this, watched by our little ones and Robert. It's like heaven to me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:06 am

The puppies barked happily and Robert whinnied as well.  Ryan chuckled and replied, "All our boys agree, and it's needless to say that I agree with them.  I always feel joy when I dance with you.  How did I ever get so lucky as to have an angel in my arms at this very moment?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:24 am

Lycoris blushed deeply at Ryan's compliment and replied shyly,

"Aww you really touch me with your compliments, Ryan. I'm the lucky one to be called an angel by you, you know, and have you hold me like this and dance with me. I can confidently say that many women would be jealous of me and would want to take my place this very moment."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:28 am

Ryan chuckled upon hearing Lycoris' comment and replied, "But if that were ever to happen, I would politely refuse them, for you are the only one I have my eyes for."

He also wanted to add that his heart belonged to her, too, but remembering what had happened in the afternoon, he quickly decided to keep that thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:31 am

Lycoris blushed even deeper and grew even shier, but her heart was quite happy. Even if she couldn't tell Ryan of her feelings or have him return them, just hearing those kind words from him was enough. She happily said,

"I am happy to hear that. I don't know what I'd have done if someone else took your attention away from me. I would probably curl up in a corner and cry for as long as you're away from me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:33 am

Ryan paused in dancing and as he reached his hand to gently caress Lycoris' right cheek, he softly replied,

"I'll make sure that never happens.  I promise you, my angel.  I want you to be happy always as long as we're together."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:35 am

Lycoris smiled softly, touched by Ryan's words and happily said,

"I am sure of it. I trust you completely, Ryan, and you have my faith like no one else ever did. I know that as long as I am with you, I'll be always safe and happy, and no one could take that away."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:43 am

Ryan returned Lycoris' smile with a warm one of his own and he happily replied,

"I am happy that your feelings for me are as warm as are mine for you."

He resumed dancing and soon after, the music ended.  He gazed happily at Lycoris and commented,

"As always, you are a wonderful dancer, my angel."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:44 am

Lycoris happily replied, "And you're such a talented dancer, Ryan. That was another wonderful dance for us. Do you want to have another one? Then we can relax for a bit under that tree and enjoy the night sky. How about it?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:52 am

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Sure.  That sounds absolutely perfect.  Let me just start up the music."

He cast a spell and soon another beautiful, romantic song played in the air.  Ryan held Lycoris' hands and took the lead in the dance, never once leaving his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:55 am

Lycoris danced happily to the song with Ryan, enjoying the night to the fullest. Her heart beat happily just being close to the one she loved and passing such a perfect time with him under the moonlight, surrounded by company she treasured so much.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:02 am

(Man, Lisianthus would sure be jealous if she saw these two.  XD)

Ryan could feel his heart full of love and warmth for the woman before him as the couple continued to dance to the music.  He commented,

"I wish for every night to be like this but I'll settle for as many nights as possible.  I couldn't have asked for more wonderful company."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:04 am

(Yup, yup. XD Hmm this could be a problem if Ryan gets to have Lycoris and Lisianthus together. They'd want to have nights like these and Lisianthus would have to be okay with it. XD)

Lycoris smiled happily and nodding in agreement wholeheartedly, she replied,

"Our wishes are one the same, Ryan. I'd love for every night to be like this but I guessed it can't be helped. Do you want to spend the evening always in this same way? I wouldn't mind one bit."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:07 am

(True.  Hmm, I suppose both Lycoris and Lisianthus could have such nights and Ryan could switch partners so he spends equal time with both?  XD)

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "I would love that indeed.  If something comes up, then we won't be able to but otherwise, I would love for every night to be in my angel's company, dancing with her under the moon and the stars.  It's as though nature wants us to be happy forever."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:09 am

(Yup, that sounds like a solid idea. Well, Ryan is a lucky man but he will sure have his hands full. XD)

Lycoris blushed at the thought but nodding, she replied,

"I'd be more than happy doing that every night. It really does fill my heart with happiness and dancing with such a talented partner is more than I could have ever wanted."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:12 am

(lol  That's true.  XD)

Ryan smiled softly and replied, "I feel exactly the same way.  You know, I really have no idea how I ever became so lucky.  I never would have imagined that my life would turn out as it is and I'm happier now than ever.  Do you feel the same, too, my angel?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:20 am

Although Lycoris couldn't exactly think that her life had become perfect, for it was decided to end sometime soon, she was still quite happy with what she had now, even if it was only temporary. So smiling, she nodded and replied,

"Yup, I surely feel the same way. I never would have imagined to become so happy at one point in my life and become surrounded by such wonderful, loving company. I never dreamed of anything more."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:23 am

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "I feel the same way.  I bet that there are many men out there who would be very jealous if they knew that I was dancing with a wonderful angel."

Indeed, Ryan's thoughts briefly turned to Duke Collins, and he couldn't help but smirk to himself.  Although Ryan hadn't intended to fall in love with Lycoris, his heart felt so strongly for her and he was happy that she felt the same for him.  Now if there was only a way that he could find the right time and courage to confess his love to her...
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:31 am

(Hmm I am wondering when the right time for Ryan is. XD)

Lycoris giggled softly and replied, "Aww I doubt that, Ryan. There are many other women who are more beautiful and talented than me but you know, I'm really happy that you have attention only for me. I feel quite lucky and honored indeed."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:37 am

(lol  I'm not sure.  Out of curiosity, how would Duke Collins react if he found out?  XD)

Ryan replied, "I am the lucky and honored one here, and hey, you shouldn't put yourself down.  I can't think of another woman who is more beautiful or talented than you but if such a woman existed, I would still only dance with you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: