Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 5:36 am

(Ahh back now so I'll be staying for a while. ^^ And I got your PM-it's totally fine, I understand. ^^ We'll get to RP more when you have free time and all and of course, I'll come on Monday so we can RP then. Thanks for letting me know. ^^)

Although Lycoris felt comforted by Ryan's words, she still felt too upset by what happened a little ago and it seemed like she was with the risk of losing everyone she loved. 

Lisianthus sighed and looking at the two, she apologetically said, "I'm sorry about that. I'd think he would act a little responsibly with everything that's happening but I suppose not. That jerk would never change."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 5:49 am

(Ahh no problem.  I just finished another file and sent it so I'm taking a bit of a break before starting the next one.  ^^  And thanks for understanding.  I appreciate it.  ^^   Hug)

Ryan smiled a bit at Lisianthus and replied, "It's not your fault, beautiful.  That Duke Collins is just too selfish to think about Lycoris' needs before his wants.  But we won't have to worry about him for much longer.  Once Lycoris is released, we can execute our plan and then he won't find us."

He turned to Lycoris and said, "Once it's just the two of us, no one will bother you.  I promise."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 6:01 am

(No problem. Hug And good luck with your work. ^^)

Lycoris nodded slowly, hoping that this would be really the case, for she couldn't stand the thought of losing Ryan as well. Lisianthus could see that she was still upset so trying to cheer up the mood, she said,

"Well, let's not worry about him any longer, ok? He really doesn't deserve it. Are you hungry? We should probably ask for some lunch and it's going to be the most delicious one ever."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 6:06 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Ryan nodded and replied, "Sure.  It is close to lunchtime anyway so we should get something to eat.  What do you say, Lycoris?"

The puppies had woken up and happily approached Lycoris, cuddling close to her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 6:10 am

Lycoris nodded without saying anything, and as she felt the puppies come near, she reached out to touch them and pet them gently. Lisianthus then asked the nearest maid to fetch a delicious lunch for everyone, and the maid left right away to do as ordered.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 6:16 am

As the group waited for lunch to be brought, Ryan turned to Lycoris and gently asked, 

"Did you have a good nap, Lycoris?  Do you feel a little better now?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 6:22 am

As Lycoris continued petting the puppies gently, she quietly replied,

"I-I feel a bit better but still very weak and tired . . . It's like I barely have the energy to talk and move."

Lisianthus blinked and asked, "Do you want to have a healer check over you? Although I think it's just the effects of the surgery earlier."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 6:26 am

Ryan nodded and added, "I think Sia's right.  Perhaps I can transfer some of my energy to you if you're feeling really tired.  You might recover faster that way."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 6:31 am

Lycoris shook her head and replied, "No, it's alright . . . I-I don't want to tire you out with me. I-I'll feel fine eventually, I think."

The maids soon returned with lunch and laid it out on the nearby table before bowing and taking their leave.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 6:38 am

After the maids left, Ryan looked at the plates of food presented before them and said,

"Lunch sure smells delicious and I'm hungry.  Let's eat."

He then began to eat his lunch and helped feed Lycoris as well.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 6:41 am

Lisianthus began eating her lunch happily as well while Lycoris ate as Ryan fed her, grateful for his help.
She felt quite tired but couldn't help but feeling upset in the same time, feeling down after Alex and Nerine had left, for she couldn't imagine life without them, as though she would never feel happiness again.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 6:47 am

(Aww, poor Lycoris.  I hope that she can be happy with Ryan, though.  :/)

As Ryan continued to eat his lunch, he would cast occasional glances at Lycoris and noticed how down and tired she was.  He knew that it was partially due to the surgery but part of him also thought that Lycoris might be sad because Nerine and Alex were gone.  He paused in eating and looking at Lycoris with worry, he asked,

"Lycoris, are you happy being with me?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 6:56 am

(Aww she says that Ryan is the only one giving her strength to go on right now but she can't help feeling quite empty without Alex or Nerine. :/)

Lycoris looked surprised as she heard Ryan asking her such a question and quickly replied,

"But why do you ask that, Ryan? I-I want nothing in the world now but to be with you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 6:59 am

(Aww I understand but Ryan says that he wants Lycoris to be happy again and he wants to make her happy.  :/)

Ryan replied, "I guess I'm just worried about you.  You would tell me if I did something to make you sad or upset, right?  I want you to be happy always when we're together.  I want to bring happiness to my sister, after all."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 7:05 am

(I share the same feelings as you do but Lycoris says that all she wants now is to defeat the captain so she would be able to go on peacefully and until that happens, she wants Ryan by her side. :/)

Lycoris sighed and she could guess that Ryan noticed the sadness all over her face. After a moment of silence, she quietly said,

"I-I am sorry, Ryan. I didn't mean to worry you. You-you can never upset me in any way and I-I didn't mean to make you think like that. It-it's just . . . "

She wanted to say that she didn't help how she felt about Alex and Nerine leaving her and how upset and heartbroken about it but she couldn't. Instead, a couple of tears trickled down her cheeks although she quickly wiped them away in hope that Ryan wouldn't see them.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 7:08 am

(Aww Ryan says that he's very determined to give Lycoris a reason to live after she defeats the captain.  :/)

However, Ryan noticed the tears that trickled on Lycoris' face and giving her a hug, he rubbed her back and gently replied,

"I'm so sorry, Lycoris.  You must be going through a difficult time now but I promise that you're not alone.  You'll never be alone.  I'll be with you always."

-------

https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=827
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: