Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 7:01 am

Ryan smiled softly at Lycoris and replied, "Not at all.  I'd be happy to.  Let me just get these boys comfortable first."

He gently placed the puppies at the foot of the bed.  Then he laid down on the bed next to Lycoris and wrapped his arms around her waist.  He then asked her,

"How is that?  Do you feel safer this way?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 7:09 am

Lycoris smiled a little and cuddling close to Ryan, she held on tightly to him and softly said,

"Thank you, Ryan. Thank you for everything. I don't know what I'd have done without you. You're my hope for living."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 7:12 am

Ryan smiled softly at Lycoris and replied, "And you're the light in my heart that brings me more happiness than I've felt in a while."

He kissed Lycoris on each of her cheeks and then continued, "Now let's get some sleep and then we can have lunch."

He then laid down and closed his eyes, readying himself for a nap.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 7:17 am

(I'll fast forward this part then. XD)

The rest of the morning hours passed as Ryan and Lycoris had their nap. It was close to lunchtime so Lisianthus headed to the healers' room to have lunch and spend time with them.

She entered and then saw the pair sleeping in each other's arms with the puppies sleeping at the bottom of the bed. Although she felt a little jealous at seeing Ryan so close to another woman, she knew that Ryan only thought of Lycoris as a sister. So she sat down quietly at their bedside, not wanting to disturb them.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 7:25 am

(Ok.  XD  And I don't blame Lisianthus for feeling jealous.  XD)

Ryan woke up a little after Lisianthus entered the room.  He focused his vision and observed that Lycoris was still sleeping.  He then turned to his side and saw Lisianthus.  Smiling softly at her, he quietly said,

"Hey, beautiful.  Did you wait long?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 7:29 am

(lol Yup, she says that she misses Ryan so yet Lycoris has him all to herself. XD)

Lisianthus returned Ryan's smile and shaking her head, she replied, "Nah, I only got here a little ago."

She looked at the sleeping Lycoris and asked, "She had her operation, right? How did everything go?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 7:31 am

(lol  That's true.  XD)

Ryan nodded and replied, "The operation went well.  I held Lycoris' hand the whole way through, as she wanted my presence.  The head healer was reluctant at first but he eventually relented.  Lycoris' eyes are back to their usual state and I can use the shared eyesight spell for her after she gets enough rest."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 7:33 am

Lisianthus smiled and replied, "That's good to hear."

She continued looking at Ryan as he held Lycoris in her arms although she did her best not to feel jealous. Just then, Duke Collins showed up, wanting to check on Lycoris, although he was angered as he witnessed the sight again. He bowed to Lisianthus and only looked angrily at Ryan as he took a seat near the bed.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 7:39 am

Although Ryan felt the urge to smirk victoriously at Duke Collins, he refrained from doing so, as he didn't want to be the instigator of a potential argument.  Instead, he turned to Duke Collins and calmly said,

"Hello, Duke Collins.  I'm just making Lycoris feel safe.  And I need to say this now.  Lycoris doesn't need any stress for now so let's not argue, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 7:56 am

Duke Collins frowned angrily at Ryan and replied, "Really now? So I'm the brat who goes around starting arguments? You-"

Lycoris stirred a little at his voice but thankfully, she didn't wake up. Calming down a little, he continued looking angrily at Ryan and quietly continued,

"I am here to talk to Lady Lycoris when she awakens. I'll convince her to make me her protector and let you go, for you're unworthy and incapable of properly protecting her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:04 am

Ryan raised an eyebrow as he calmly replied,

"So you want to bring unnecessary stress to Lycoris after I just said that she doesn't need it?  You would risk her health for the sake of your pride?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:08 am

Although Duke Collins was doing his best to control his temper, it was difficult to control his anger as he replied,

"Risk her health? I'm doing this to save her from another accident that you might fail to protect her from and Heaven knows what might happen to her then!"

Calming down a little, he looked at Ryan coldly and asked, "Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Using such cheap ways of attaching her to you, making it seem as though you're the only who could protect her? You're using the lady's vulnerability and delicateness to have her only want you around her and that's just pathetic."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:13 am

Ryan laughed quietly and after calming down, he replied,

"Really now, you think I'm that kind of man?  I care about Lycoris-that is very true.  But my love belongs to my beautiful here."

He looked lovingly at Lisianthus.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:16 am

Lisianthus looked back lovingly at Ryan and was glad to hear that coming from him. Duke Collins groaned angrily and replied,

"I don't care about who you love but you better stay away from Lady Lycoris from now on. I'll convince her to make me protect her and you won't be able to do anything about that."

Just then, Lycoris started to wake up, mostly due to Duke Collins' voice who disturbed her sleep. Feeling Ryan by her side, she held on to him and asked quietly, "Ryan, is-is everything ok?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:22 am

Ryan glanced angrily at Duke Collins for a moment, knowing that he was the cause of disturbing Lycoris' sleep.  He then turned to Lycoris and holding her in his arms, he replied,

"Everything's fine, Lycoris.  Duke Collins just came to talk to you although you really should be getting as much rest as possible, as the head healer instructed."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:27 am

Lycoris sighed tiredly as she heard Duke Collins' name and he looked at her gently, speaking up,

"I'm sorry if I've disturbed you, my lady, but I only wanted to talk to you about an important matter."

Although Lycoris had no strength to keep up with his ramblings, she thought that listening to him would make him go so she asked quietly, "What is it, Duke Collins?"

He took a deep breath then said, "It's what we've talked about yesterday, my lovely lady. I only wish to protect you instead of this unworthy human. He's failed to protect you and I'd hate it if something else happened to you because-"

Before he could continue though, Lycoris shook her head frantically and holding on even tighter to Ryan, she said, "Stop it. Stop talking about Ryan like that. He-He's not going anywhere and I don't want anyone but him to protect me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:33 am

Ryan brought Lycoris closer to him, keeping his arms around her.  He turned to Lycoris and said,

"This is what I tried to tell Duke Collins but he wouldn't listen."

He turned to Duke Collins and calmly said, "I hope that you'll respect Lycoris' wishes, as much as you may not agree with her decision."

(Getting late here so I'll get off for the night now and get some sleep.  I'll post some more tomorrow.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 9:02 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Duke Collins groaned to himself, angered over how resolved Lycoris was on having Ryan protect her. However, not giving up yet, he replied as calmly as he could,

"My dear lady, I can understand that you feel familiar around him but what matters the most is your safety after all, isn't that right? Please understand that he couldn't protect your properly and another mistake of his could have dire consequences. I only care very deeply for you, my lovely lady and I could protect you with every part of my soul."

Lycoris shook her head and tiredly replied, "Please enough. I-I don't have any strength to argue any longer. Duke Collins, please, I am not changing my mind about this."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 9:52 pm

Ryan looked at Duke Collins and firmly said, "You heard Lycoris.  She's made her decision and isn't changing her mind.  Besides, we do have a better plan of protecting her from now on, which we'll put into action after Lycoris is given permission to leave this room."

Last edited by phoenixgirl on Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:25 am

Duke Collins raised an eyebrow and replied,

"Oh yeah? And what's that? I can't guarantee it's going to be a very good plan if it's going to have you protect her still, you know. Nothing will be better until at the very least, you stay away from her. As I said, you've been incapable of properly protecting her and can't be trusted any longer."

Lycoris frowned to herself and although she was getting quite frustrated with Duke Collins' behavior, she let Ryan take care of talking him for now.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:45 pm

Ryan looked firmly at Duke Collins and replied, "First, I am not telling you what the plan is.  The fewer people who know, the better.  It is all for Lycoris' safety, after all.  Second, if what you say is true, Lycoris would have told me herself.  She would have made it clear if she no longer wanted me to protect her but as you can see for yourself, she wants me to be near her.

Now you heard Lycoris say that she is very tired and that is because of the surgery she had earlier.  If you care about her physical well-being for the moment, then you will please leave and allow her to get some rest."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 6:27 am

(Have a short break between my classes so I'll be sneaking in this post. XD)

Duke Collins would have probably gone away if it weren't for Ryan not telling him his plan because of 'fewer people knowing, the better.' Feeling insulted, he replied angrily,

"Do you mean to tell me that I can't be trusted? Is that what you mean, you worthless human? Do you think that-"

Unable to hold in any longer and furious as Duke Collins attacked Ryan like that, Lycoris suddenly said,

"Stop it! Stop it, Duke Collins! Enough. You're not taking Ryan away. Why do you want to take him away? He's everything left for me. He's everyone to me. Why don't you understand? You can't take him away. You just can't take him. You can't..."

She would have continued but felt too weak to say anything anymore.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 6:52 am

(lol  Coolies.  XD)

Ryan looked on with worry at Lycoris as she trailed off in her reply to Duke Collins.  Gently holding her in his arms, he rubbed her back and then looking at Duke Collins once more, he quietly said,

"I'm not trying to be rude but as you can see, Lycoris needs her rest.  I will not allow anything or anyone to upset her when she's like this."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:41 am

Duke Collins groaned to himself but knowing that he wouldn't know go anywhere at that rate, he replied,

"I'll drop this for now but I'll talk to you again later when you're calmer and more rested, my lady. Hopefully, we can have a private talk soon, without the presence of this human."

He glared at Ryan one last time before he got up and left. Meanwhile, Lycoris was too tired and too upset to say anything but she held on tightly to Ryan, as though she was asking him silently never to let her go.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:00 pm

Ryan held on to Lycoris as well and hugged her in comfort, silently telling her that he would never leave her side.  He muttered, more to himself than to anyone in particular,

"That moron needs a punch to the face."

He then turned back to Lycoris and in a gentle voice, he said,  "He's gone now, Lycoris.  You're safe."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: