Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 5:51 am

Ryan followed closely behind the healer, carrying Lycoris all the while.  He was so worried about her and hoped that the healers could help and repair the damage that shapeshifter caused.  Lisianthus followed as well with the puppies in her arms.

The party soon arrived in the healers' room and Ryan gently placed Lycoris on one of the beds.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 5:55 am

After Ryan placed Lycoris on one of the beds, the healer as well as a couple healers rushed to her side, examining over her and using whatever equipment and potions they had to control the wound.

Nearby, Duke Collins was in the healers' room as he witnessed the party enter. Having seen Lycoris badly hurt, he looked angrily at Ryan and Lisianthus and said,

"What happened to her?!"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 5:58 am

Although Ryan wished that Duke Collins hadn't addressed them then, he certainly couldn't keep him in the dark, either.  Keeping his voice steady, he replied,

"That shapeshifter came and attacked her.  I know-I should have prevented this from happening."

He looked on with extreme worry at Lycoris, who was being tended to by the healers.  He hoped that they could fix the wound on Lycoris, for she had suffered so much and certainly didn't deserve to suffer any more than she already had.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 6:06 am

Duke Collins looked shocked for a moment but then angrily replied,

"What?! But weren't you supposed to protect her?! This is how you do it!"

Lisianthus glared angrily at Duke Collins and replied to him,

"Collins, enough of this. This isn't the time to argue. What matters now is Lycoris' well-being and this isn't Ryan's fault so keep quiet."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 6:09 am

Ryan didn't wish to get into an argument with Duke Collins and he continued to look over at Lycoris, hoping and praying that she would be all right.  A tear shed from his right eye and quietly, almost in a whisper, he asked,

"Why did this have to happen to her?  Hasn't she already suffered enough?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 6:11 am

Lisianthus turned to Ryan and noticing the tear that he shed, her face softened. Going to his side, she placed the puppies on the ground nearby and wrapping her arms around him, she said,

"Don't worry, cutie. She will be fine. The healers cured her before, remember? I am sure they can do it again."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 6:19 am

Ryan nodded and turning to Lisianthus, he replied, "I hope so."

Suddenly, he felt the resurgence of anger in him and added, "And when that shapeshifter comes again, I'll kill her myself.  She will never hurt Lycoris ever again."

(Yup, a part of the old Ryan is coming out.  O.O)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 6:25 am

(O.O Man, I didn't see this coming but hmm, I do miss the evil Ryan. XD)

Lisianthus was surprised as she heard what Ryan said. Was this the same Ryan who had pleaded with her to spare the soldiers only a day before?

Thinking that he might be still too upset over what happened, she rubbed his back and said, "Calm down, ok? I am sure everything will be fine."

Duke Collins continued to look angrily at the couple and said, "If you're so angry about what happened, maybe you should have actually worked on protecting her in the first place. I've had enough with you, human, but if something ever happens to Lady Lycoris, I won't have anyone but you to blame."

(Man, Duke Collins sure isn't helping. O.O)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 6:33 am

(lol  And yeah, Duke Collins is only making things worse.  O_O)

Although Ryan had done his best to ignore Duke Collins, he suddenly turned to him and replied,

"Oh yeah?  And you have the power to detect a shapeshifter?  Lycoris was supposed to be safe here.  I kept by her side at all times.  The only time when I wasn't with her was when she was using the bathroom and even then, there was always a maid to attend to her."

He then turned to Lisianthus and asked, "How could that shapeshifter have come in as one of the help?  Didn't you and Duchess Irene examine all of the maids and other help?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 6:37 am

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "I did. But the shapeshifter could have simply turned into the maid only shortly before she attacked you two and wasn't there when I examined the staff."

Duke Collins rolled his eyes and replied, "Great. So even if Lady Lycoris gets better, that shapeshifter can simply get to her again and god knows what she might do then! Great protection at that. You knew there was a shapeshifter among us but you didn't actually do anything to protect Lady Lycoris from her!"

(Yeah, Duke Collins is sounding like a jerk to even me now. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 6:45 am

(Yeah.  O_O)

Ryan looked angrily at Duke Collins and controlling himself just enough not to yell, he replied,

"That is enough from you.  You're not helping.  You're right that Lycoris should have been better protected."

He turned to Lisianthus and said, "There has to be a way to better protect Lycoris.  I have a couple of ideas but I need to talk them over with Lycoris first.  I-I hope she's conscious soon.  I don't want her to suffer."

There were more tears that spilled over his cheeks, as he truly felt saddened by the events of the morning and he felt so helpless.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 6:51 am

Lisianthus was heartbroken as she saw the tears over Ryan's cheeks like so and she wrapped her arms around him, rubbing his back and doing her best to comfort him. Although she was worried about Lycoris, she was more worried about Ryan.

One of the healers soon approached the couple and said,

"We managed to close the wound so the lady wouldn't bleed anymore. And don't worry, the damage is repairable. She won't be able to see again but that was already the case. She'll need a surgery like the one we've done to her before but . . . "

His face looking troubled, he said, "She lost a lot of blood. That injury was done by a professional, and she only lost more when we cleaned up the wound-in such a sensitive area too. She needs someone to donate-a family member with the same blood type. Otherwise, I-I am not sure if she will make it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 6:59 am

Ryan nodded and turning to Lisianthus, he said,

"That means either you or Nerine.  Nerine would most likely be the better candidate but she won't be willing.  She'd rather let Lycoris die.  But I'll force Nerine to help if I must."

His eyes turned into that look of anger once more.

(Man, Ryan's wavering between anger and sadness.  O_O)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 7:03 am

(Yeah, I can see that and man, I feel sorry for him the most. :/)

Lisianthus could see the anger over Ryan's face again and had to admit to herself that that look scared her a little. But she looked at the healer and said,

"I'd do, right? I am her cousin. I am willing to do whatever I can to help."

The healer shook his head and replied, "I'm afraid not, Your Majesty. Yes, you're her cousin but you're not a devil. Your blood will differ greatly.

I believe she has a twin sister. If that's true, she'd do perfectly. They have identical blood."

Lisianthus sighed and turning to Ryan, she said, "We'll have to persuade Nerine, I guess."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 7:07 am

Ryan nodded and looking stern, he replied, "Yes, we will and I know just how to do it.  We'll tell Nerine and Alex along with the others what happened and 'ask' Nerine to help out.  That way, she can't publicly refuse without arousing suspicion."

He paused for a moment and then added, "But if she does refuse, I'll resort to other tactics."

(Man, this makes me never want to get on Ryan's bad side.  O_O)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 7:11 am

(Yeah, me too. O.O)

Lisianthus was afraid to ask what other tactics Ryan might resort to, hoping that he wouldn't go too far to save Lycoris. But she nodded and said,

"Yeah, that might work."

Although the healer looked confused, he replied, "Please hurry. Every moment wasted affects the lady's health worse."

Lisianthus nodded to the healer and turning to Ryan, she said, "The others are probably in the dining room for breakfast. We should head there."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 7:17 am

Ryan nodded and looking at the puppies briefly, Ryan said,

"I think it's all right to leave the puppies here.  Their presence may comfort Lycoris."

He then held Lisianthus' arm and in a hurry, he headed to the dining room, not wishing to waste one minute.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 7:20 am

Lisianthus followed Ryan to the dining room, where the others had gathered although they had been waiting for Lisianthus. Seeing the couple enter, there was a confused look over everyone's faces. Duchess Irene looked worried and asked,

"Is everything ok? I am not used to seeing you here around this time, Ryan and without Lycoris?"

Lisianthus sighed and replied, "Ryan and Lycoris were attacked by the shapeshifter early this morning. She was disguised as the maid who'd help Lycoris and when she was alone with her, she-she slashed her eyes."

She looked to Ryan, letting him continue the rest.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 7:25 am

Before Ryan could continue, though, Alex exclaimed, "How?  How could this happen?  Weren't you supposed to protect her, Ryan?"

Bryan looked at Alex and replied, "It's not Ryan's fault, Alex.  This is the last thing he would have wanted to happen.  He would have prevented this if he could have."

Ryan looked sadly at the others and said, "I should have found a way to protect her.  She doesn't deserve to be hurt.  She's suffered so much already."

He gave Nerine a brief look of anger before resuming his previous look.  He then said,

"The healers are working on her now but she needs a blood transfusion because she lost so much blood.  Otherwise, she'll die."

Alex looked alarmed and said, "Then we have to do something!  We can't just sit and let her die."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 7:39 am

Although Nerine was surprised by the news, she didn't say anything as Ryan said that Lycoris needed a blood transfusion to save her life. Rosaline spoke up,

"I can help. I am a devil like her so if my blood type is tested and it's the same . . . "

Lisianthus looked to her and sadly replied, "She doesn't have time, Rosaline. But a family member can help."

She looked at Nerine and continued, "You alone can save her. You're the only who has the same blood type and we're sure of it."

Nerine raised an eyebrow and even more surprised, she replied, "What? Are you asking me, out of everyone here, to donate blood to her? Is there really no one but me?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 7:43 am

Ryan looked evenly and a bit sternly at Nerine and replied, "Of course, that's what we're saying.  You certainly wouldn't let your own sister die now, would you?"

Not noticing the look Ryan gave Nerine, Alex turned to Nerine and said,

"Darling, you'll save Lycoris, right?  We can't let her die.  We can't!"

Alex's voice sounded frantic and his eyes pleaded with Nerine to help.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 7:47 am

Nerine looked angered as Alex seemed frantic about saving Lycoris and frowning at him, she replied,

"Does her life matter that much to you? No, it doesn't. It won't make a difference."

She turned to the others and although she had done her best before so they wouldn't suspect anything, this time, it was her chance. Lycoris would die and if she alone could save her, that was indeed the most perfect chance to get rid of her and her danger forever. She said,

"Why are you all so upset about this? Wouldn't she have done this to herself after this mess is over anyways? The captain simply helped her and gave her her wish. This solves all the problems. We won't have to worry about him anymore."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 7:53 am

Ryan frowned at Nerine and replied, "You don't know that.  The captain still wants her powers and the shapeshifter most likely didn't intend for the attack to put Lycoris' life in danger.  We have to help her."

Alex nodded frantically and added, "Ryan's right.  We have to do something."

Bryan turned to Nerine as well and said, "Nerine, if the rest of us could help, we would certainly not be hesitant in doing so.  But as it stands, you are the only one with the power to help.  You are the most logical choice in saving Lycoris' life and if you did, she would be indebted to you for life.  She'd owe you, so to speak."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 7:58 am

Nerine wanted to roll her eyes over Bryan's comment although she refrained from doing so. Staying quiet for a moment to think of a reply, she said,

"Lycoris told me before that she wishes to end her life anyways and she was going to do it after all this mess is over, after the captain is defeated, that is, if he ever would be. If we save her now, we'd be going against her wish and also doing what the captain wants-keeping her alive for him to take her powers that is."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 8:02 am

Ryan looked on angrily at Nerine and replied, "So you'd let your own sister die?  Just like that?"

Anger consuming him, he felt it hard to control his power and suddenly, a wave of dark magic was unleashed from him, aiming towards Nerine.  It was as though he would force her to help and nothing and no one would stop him from doing so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: