Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 7:02 am

Lycoris blushed and replied,

"I was a little shy to ask you but since you mention it, I'd appreciate it. I feel a lot safer."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 7:10 am

Ryan nodded and wrapping his arms around her, he then laid down on the bed and asked,

"There, is that better?  I'll protect you always, Lycoris."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 7:12 am

Lycoris held on to Ryan and smiling softly, she replied,

"Thanks, Ryan. I always feel safe as long as you're by my side. Now I can sleep without worries."

She gave him a kiss on the cheek and said, "Good night, my brave protector."

She then laid her head on the pillow and closed her eyes, soon falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 7:20 am

(I'll start off the next morning.  XD)

The next morning, the sun rose to greet a new day.  Ryan felt the sun's first rays of warmth through the window and opening his eyes, he gazed outside and could see that it was going to be a beautiful day.  He then gazed at Lycoris, sleeping peacefully beside him.  As he wished to not disturb her, Ryan kept his arms around her, watching her as she continued to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 7:23 am

(Ok. XD)

A little while after Ryan had woken up, Lycoris opened her eyes to greet the new day as well. As she could feel Ryan's arms around her, she couldn't tell whether he was asleep or awake so she softly said,

"Ryan . . .?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 7:30 am

Ryan smiled softly as he watched Lycoris wake up and call out to him.  Softly, he replied,

"Good morning, Lycoris.  Did you sleep well last night?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 7:31 am

Lycoris smiled softly as she heard Ryan reply to her and said,

"Good morning, Ryan. You're awake. I sure slept well but what about you?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 7:36 am

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "I did, too.  Of course, I have my beautiful angel to give me happy dreams."

The puppies woke up then and seeing both Ryan and Lycoris awake, they happily approached them and gave Lycoris a greeting by quietly barking.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 7:46 am

Lycoris smiled over Ryan's comment and then hearing the puppies' barking, she petted them happily, saying,

"Good morning, little ones."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 7:54 am

The puppies cuddled closely to Lycoris, enjoying being petted.  Ryan smiled at the sight and said,

"What a great way to start the day, isn't it?  Ahh I should get up and get ready for the day.  Would you mind if I use the bathroom first?  I'll be quick."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 7:54 am

Lycoris nodded and replied,

"Sure, go ahead. I'll play with these little boys meanwhile."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 8:04 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok."

He then turned to the puppies and said, "You keep Lycoris company until I return, ok?"

The puppies barked happily and smiling, Ryan got out of bed, took a change of clothes, and went into the bathroom to shower and get dressed.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 8:07 am

(The action is quite soon. XD)

Lycoris waited patiently until Ryan was finished using the bathroom, petting the puppies and playing with them meanwhile. She rang the bell for a maid and soon one arrived, and they waited together for Ryan to be done.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 8:12 am

(Oooh nice.   XD)

Ryan finished his shower and after drying off, he put on his clothes for the day.  He decided on a pair of black jeans and a dark blue shirt.  Then he combed his hair and after looking neat and presentable, he left the bathroom and returning to Lycoris, he said,

"Ok, I'm all done so the bathroom's all yours, Lycoris.  I'll do my best to keep our boys company."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 8:15 am

Lycoris smiled to Ryan and replied,

"Ok, I’ll be done soon as well."

The maid led her to inside the bathroom to get ready for the day. However, Lycoris definitely didn’t expect what was coming next; for the maid was not what she looked like.

In fact, it was none but the shapeshifter who had taken the form of a maid, waiting for this moment when she’d be all alone with Lycoris. Inside the bathroom, she closed the door after them and smirking at Lycoris, she huskily whispered to her,

"Now you’ll pay for not giving your powers to the captain sooner, but this is only the beginning."

Lycoris was alarmed but before she could react, the woman had summoned a sharp knife and using it, she slashed Lycoris’ eyes just in the same way Nerine had done it before. Poor Lycoris gave a scream of utter pain, falling to the ground, rolling over and twisting as she cried in agony.

(Don’t worry-Lycoris will be fine although Ryan better act soon. O_O)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 8:18 am

(O_O  Don't worry-Ryan's doing something now.)

As Ryan petted the puppies, he suddenly heard Lycoris' screams.  Knowing that something was terribly wrong, he immediately ran to the bathroom and without even bothering to knock, he slammed the door until it opened.  

There, he saw the terrible sight before him.  Lycoris' eyes had been slashed and Ryan glared at the maid and said,

"You did this, didn't you?!"

He then rushed over to Lycoris, finding a spare handkerchief on him and doing his best to cover up Lycoris' eyes so they wouldn't be damaged further.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 8:23 am

The maid looked on victoriously as she watched Ryan tend to Lycoris, who despite Ryan's efforts, couldn't stop crying frantically in pain as her eyes bled profusely, for it was too much to bear again.

Continuing to look victoriously at him, she said,

"This is only a beginning, human. Look out for yourself, too. We won't hesitate to kill you but if we can, we'll take your powers as well. They could go very well with hers. But no one will be safe! No one. Everyone will pay."

With that, she shapeshifted into a crow and flew away from the bathroom's window, having done what she came to do.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 8:27 am

Ryan frowned as the shapeshifter escaped but knowing that there were more important matters at hand, he immediately tended to Lycoris.  Doing his best to minimize the pain, he looked at her and said,

"The enemy's gone now.  I'll do my best to get help."

Using his telepathy, he called out to Lisianthus and said,

Sia, please get some healers in Lycoris' room right now.  She's been hurt.  That shapeshifter's been here.  Please hurry.

He then turned his attention back to Lycoris and although he wanted to try some healing magic on her, remembering how it had backfired when he used it on Rosaline, he thought it was too risky to do so.

(Getting sleepy here so I'll have to get off for the night now and get some sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 9:36 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lisianthus was in her room when she heard Ryan's message and alarmed, she replied,

What?! But how did that happen?! I-I will get the healers right away.

She rushed out of her room and to the healers' room to get the healers to Lycoris' room.

Meanwhile, Lycoris' cries were gradually hushing as she slowly slipped out of consciousness, for the pain was too much to bear and her eyes hadn't stopped bleeding. Although she'd gone through this before, this time was much harsher, for the pain was real, unlike when Nerine had hurt her when she was inside. But then even Nerine didn't hurt her this badly, for the woman cut through her eyes mercilessly.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 10:04 pm

Ryan meanwhile continued to tend to Lycoris as best he could.  Although he decided not to use healing magic to help, he remembered that there were some other ways to treat wounds.  To minimize the bleeding, Ryan gently but firmly placed his hands on top of the handkerchief covering Lycoris' eyes and applied pressure.  He remembered that applying pressure to a bleeding wound would help minimize it.

Then seeing that Lycoris was getting unconscious, Ryan knew that he had to keep her awake, even if that meant she had to suffer the pain.  He said,

"Lycoris, Lycoris, I'm here.  I'm not going anywhere.  Stay awake.  The healers will be here soon."

Although he wanted to cry, he refrained from doing so.  Almost in a whisper, he then said,

"I'm so sorry for not being able to protect you.  No one should have hurt you like this.

(Aww, man, I feel like I'm going to cry.  :/  But I have to go to work in a bit so got to suck it up, I guess.  O.O  Anyway, I'll be back this evening and post more then.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 3:25 am

(Aww the healers will arrive soon so hopefully, Lycoris will be ok. :/ I'll see you later then; take your time. ^^)

Although Lycoris could hardly make out what Ryan was telling her, she could hear him telling her to stay awake and she did her best to fight although she felt really weak. She moaned and cried in pain, unable to take it anymore.

Fortunately, Lisianthus had brought a healer and they arrived at Lycoris' room. Without knocking, she entered the room. At first, she only saw the puppies on the bed but then looking around, she noticed the bathroom's door open and the horrible scene inside.

The healer immediately rushed to Lycoris' side while Lisianthus looked shocked. Getting over it though, she approached Ryan and asked him in panic,

"What happened here? Are you alright? Are you hurt too?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 5:33 am

(Back now.  XD  And I'm glad the healers arrived.  Ryan and I are worried about Lycoris.  O.O)

Ryan shook his head and doing his best to keep his voice under control, he replied,

"I'm ok but Lycoris, she's hurt.  That shapeshifter came in, looking like one of the maids, and she did that to Lycoris.  I don't care what happens to me but Lycoris should never have been hurt.  If only I'd know that the shapeshifter was right there."

He slammed his right hand on the floor, frustrated and angry at himself.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 5:38 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

Lisianthus could see how angry Ryan was and putting her hand gently on his shoulder, she said,

"Don't blame yourself, please. You couldn't have known. Lycoris will be ok; I am sure she will be."

The healer had examined Lycoris quickly, who had already passed out by then, unable to fight any longer. The healer frowned slightly and said,

"This is looking bad. Whoever did this-they knew what they were doing. We have to take her to the healers' room. I have the necessary equipment there to further examine her and close this wound."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 5:42 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Ryan nodded and carrying Lycoris in his arms, he turned to the healer and said,

"Let's go.  I'll do anything to make sure Lycoris is ok."

He then turned to Lisianthus and asked, "Sia, would you mind carrying the puppies?  I can't carry them and Lycoris at the same time."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 5:45 am

Lisianthus nodded and went over to the puppies, carrying them in her arms. The healer then said,

"Now quick. We don't have any time to waste."

He led the way quickly out of the room and to the healers' room where Lycoris could get a better treatment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: