Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 8:21 am

Rosaline looked shocked as Ryan told everyone of what really happened and how Lisianthus and Duke Collins were attacked. Once he was done, she couldn't help but say,

"That captain . . . How could he know about this and follow them to there?"

Avi looked worried and asked, "Is Sia ok? Is she hurt?"

Nerine didn't comment but she had a frown over her face, secretly angrily at how things were turning out and it was all from under that Lycoris' head.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 8:30 am

Ryan shrugged and replied, "I have no idea.  I'm wondering the same thing.  It does seem suspect that the captain somehow knew that Sia and Duke Collins were going to the human world today to retrieve the imprisoned soldiers."

He then turned to Avi and added, "Sia is all right.  She has a few bruises but she'll be ok.  It's Duke Collins we don't know about.  Sia wants to stay by his side until she knows of his condition."

He sighed and then said, "So for the time being, we'll have to all stay here.  Until we know for sure what that captain is up to, it's too risky for any of us to venture outside of the castle."

Bryan thought about the situation and coming to a possible explanation, he replied, "Wait, Ryan...If the captain somehow knew that Lisianthus and Duke Collins were going to the human world today, there's one of two possible explanations.  Either, there's a traitor here.  It's highly unlikely but possible.  Or there's a spy here."

Ryan's eyes widened, as Bryan's words made sense.

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and get some sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 10:35 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Rosaline thought about Bryan's words and they made sense to her as well. But she couldn't believe that anyone of the present would actually turn out to be a traitor or a spy so she said,

"I think my love is right but I really doubt that any of us would do that. Perhaps it was one of Sia's soldiers? They all knew that she was going to the humans' world today, right? And the captain worked here before so it shouldn't surprise us if he had contact with any of them."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 9:48 pm

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, that's true but I don't understand.  I thought we got rid of all the spies before.  But that is a good possibility.  I'll talk to Duchess Irene as soon as she gets back.  She can find the spy.  Meanwhile, it's best if everyone stays in pairs, ok?  It's too risky to go anywhere alone."

Alex nodded and replied, "Of course.  I'm not leaving my darling's side."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 2:07 am

Rosaline nodded and replied,

"Don't worry about us. We'll remain together and we can definitely protect ourselves if anything comes up. Umm it's Lycoris we should worry about though. That captain is mainly going after her after all . . . You should probably assign more soldiers to protect her room or something. We can't afford having her kidnapped again like before."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 3:50 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "You're right.  I guess I could assign more soldiers to guard her although I have another idea.  I'll need to clear it with Lycoris and Sia first, though."

He took a breath and then continued, "I'm sorry to deliver such bad news.  I wish things had turned out better."

He looked off saddened, remembering the look and the words Lisianthus gave him earlier.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 4:27 am

Rosaline saw the saddened looks over Ryan's face and her face softening, she gently said,

"Hey, it's not your fault, Ryan. I suppose we all expected things would become this bad at point but hey, at least we'll be able to take our precautions. Umm everyone will do their best to be careful and everything will be fine, so don't worry, ok?"

She smiled a bit at him, hoping to cheer him up a little.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 4:59 am

Ryan smiled softly at Rosaline and replied, "Thanks, Rosaline.  I just hate that all of you have to go through such trouble because of that awful captain."

Bryan replied, "My love is right.  You're not to blame for any of this.  It's that captain for having such evil intentions."

Alex nodded and added, "And don't worry.  We'll be cautious and look out for each other.  No one will be alone."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 5:07 am

Avi nodded in agreement and replied,

"I definitely agree. We're three men here, Ryan, and we can definitely protect ourselves as well as the ladies."

Nerine had been quiet so far although she was burning with hate for Lycoris inside, hating how they were all in danger now because of her. She swore to herself that if any harm came to Alex, Lycoris won't survive Nerine's wrath at her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 5:12 am

Ryan noticed how quiet Nerine was and although he didn't comment on it, he had a feeling that Nerine blamed Lycoris for what was happening although none of this was her fault.  Instead, he smiled to the group and replied,

"Thanks for understanding, everyone.  You now know what's going on so I'm going to see Lycoris and tell her next.  You should all eat, ok?  Sia will be in the healers' room along with Duke Collins if any of you wish to visit either of them."

Bryan nodded and replied, "Sure, we may do that."

Ryan nodded and getting up, he started to head out of the dining room.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 5:15 am

Meanwhile, Lycoris was in her room, having had her dinner and the maid had just left after cleaning up. She was in high spirits thanks to the fun afternoon she spent with Ryan, totally unaware of what had just happened and looking forward to the next day.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 5:24 am

(Poor Lycoris.  Ryan is about to burst her bubble although he really doesn't want to.  :/)

Ryan arrived at the door to Lycoris' room and gave a brief polite nod to the soldiers on guard.  He hated what he was about to do but he knew he had no choice.  Even if he chose not to say anything, he knew that Lycoris would find out eventually and it was better that she hear it from him.  So after taking a deep breath, he knocked on the door and said,

"Lycoris, are you awake?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 5:31 am

(Yeah, that captain deserves to be harshly punished for all the trouble he was causing. :/)

Lycoris heard Ryan's voice and although she was surprised to find him at her room, as they agreed they'd meet the next day, he was always welcome anytime. So she replied,

"I'm awake, Ryan. Come in."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 5:36 am

(Yup.  :/)

Ryan opened the door and entered Lycoris' room, shutting the door softly behind him.  He approached Lycoris and took a seat in a chair beside her.  He looked at her and asked,

"How are you, Lycoris?  Did you and the boys have dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 5:38 am

Lycoris smiled happily and nodding, she replied,

"Yup, we did. And we're fine. I was about to start playing with these little ones."

She curiously asked, "Umm is something up?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 5:48 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yeah, there's something I have to tell you although I really wish I didn't have to.  And I don't know how to start but promise me that you'll keep calm and no matter what I say, you're not to blame yourself, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 5:51 am

Lycoris didn't like the sounds of this. It seemed like something bad has happened and the captain had to do with it. There was a worried look all over her face and she frantically asked,

"Ryan, what happened? It's that captain again, right? What did he do? Did-did he hurt anybody?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 5:57 am

Ryan touched Lycoris' hands and replied, "I'll answer all your questions but please promise me first that you'll stay calm and more importantly, you won't blame yourself.  None of what's happened is your fault, ok?"

He felt that it was important for Lycoris to know that, as there was a chance that Nerine might approach her later and blame her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 6:03 am

Lycoris only feared what Ryan had to say more because of his words, and although she couldn't really keep such a promise, as she wouldn't help feeling guilty if the captain hurt anyone, she took a breath and replied,

"Ok, I promise. Now tell me what happened."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 6:07 am

Ryan nodded and after taking a deep breath, he told Lycoris what had happened to Lisianthus and Duke Collins-how he had found them in the chapel of the castle and Duke Collins being severely injured.  Then he briefly told her that he had explained the situation the others just before coming to see her.

He paused, observing Lycoris to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 6:11 am

Lycoris looked terrified as Ryan told her of what happened and how Duke Collins and Lisianthus were attacked, Duke Collins badly injured, and everything else. She replied, panic in her voice,

"But they-they're fine, right? Please tell me that both of them are ok. And Duke Collins will make it, right?"

She hated the thought that someone was badly hurt no matter who he was, and she blamed herself, for she was indirectly responsible for all of this.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 6:18 am

Ryan replied, "Sia is all right.  She has some bruises and such but her injuries are minor.  Duke Collins was pretty wounded, though, but we took him to the healers right away.  Sia is with him right now.  She doesn't want to leave him until she knows of his condition."

He paused for a moment and then continued, "In light of what's happened, Sia thinks it's best to take extra precautions.  She doesn't want any of us to leave the castle and there's going to be extra security in place.  I advised the others to go in pairs."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 6:22 am

Lycoris knew that this would mean that they will all have to remain in the castle, but what mattered to her right now was the safety of everyone else. So nodding, she replied,

"I-I understand. I want everyone to be ok in the end. That's what matters to me the most."

She paused then asked,

"Can-can you take me to Sia and Duke Collins? I want to see them myself and-and apologize for this."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 6:30 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Of course.  I understand."

He helped Lycoris to her feet and after seeing that the puppies were gathered in her arms, Ryan gently held Lycoris' right arm and led the way out of the room and towards the healers' room.

(I'm not a fan of Duke Collins but I hope he survives.  Lycoris will feel worse if he doesn't.  O_O)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 6:36 am

(lol I definitely understand. Hopefully, he'll make it though. XD)

Lycoris followed Ryan to the healers' room and there were all sorts of mixed feelings inside her.

In the healers' room, the healers were still working hard for Duke Collins' sake, and Lisianthus was still tiredly waiting. The healers hadn't told her anything yet and she was getting more worried, for even though she didn't like Duke Collins very much, she definitely didn't want him to die.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: