Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 3:44 pm

(Ahh I can certainly understand how you feel. Yeah, this could certainly be quite annoying. XD Especially since you're an English teacher so you're definitely aware of what they're talking about. Oh well, don't think about the situation much and hopefully, this person won't repeat such a thing again. XD)

Rosaline nodded and although her own arm was beginning to hurt, she did her best to aim towards Lisianthus to take advantage of her tiredness, and threw the snow balls at her. Lisianthus saw the couple's tactic and although she was a little tired, she did her best not to fall and to fight back.

(Ahh nite, nite, phoenix and sorry we weren't able to RP much today. I'll be here more tomorrow, though and next few days generally, as I don't go to uni anymore, at least for the next week, before the finals start. So we'll get to RP more, hopefully. ^^)
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 10:19 pm

(Thanks for listening and coolies on having the next few days free.  XD)

Ryan noticed what Bryan and Rosaline were doing as well and he helped Lisianthus as they continued to throw snowballs at Rosaline.  It was quite the close snowball fight between the two couples.

Alex glanced at the fight and turning to Nerine, he asked,

"Who do you think will win, darling?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat May 10, 2014 1:02 am

(No problem. ^^)

Nerine looked with interest at the couples for a few moments and replied,

"I can't tell. Both look quite close on winning it and they're doing their best. It's just a snowball fight. It's just for fun after all. They should take it easier than that."

Meanwhile, the couples continued doing their best but at one point, Rosaline wasn't able to pile the snowballs and fight back any longer as her arm was pretty tired then, and had to stop.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat May 10, 2014 1:54 am

Alex chuckled and replied, "Yes, you're right about that, darling.  I'm happy we're not competitive like they are."

Bryan noticed how tired Rosaline and nodding, he went ahead and continued the snowball fight for the two of them, more determined than ever to win.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat May 10, 2014 4:16 am

Lisianthus noticed that Rosaline stopped fighting back and looking to Ryan, she said,

"This is our chance. Let's focus on attacking Bryan and we'll definitely win this."

She did her best to overcome her tiredness and attack Bryan with all that she's got.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat May 10, 2014 4:22 am

Ryan grinned and doubled his efforts, making and throwing snowballs at Bryan.  Meanwhile, Bryan was doing his best to continue making and throwing snowballs, too, although he was starting to feel tired from the fight.  However, he wouldn't give up easily, as he really wanted to win for Rosaline and himself.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat May 10, 2014 4:47 am

Lisianthus did her best as well to aid Ryan as much as possible, throwing the snowballs as quickly as possible at Bryan to prevent him from having the chance of fighting back, hoping they could beat him at last.

(Ahh I'll try to be around but I am studying in the same time so if I logged off suddenly, it's probably because mum got on my case. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat May 10, 2014 4:52 am

(Ahh no problem.  XD)

Bryan saw how hard Ryan and Lisianthus were making and throwing snowballs and that only made him put more effort into wanting to win.  Bryan continued making and throwing snowballs and after some time, one of his snowballs headed directly towards Ryan, hitting him on the arm.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat May 10, 2014 7:43 am

(Sorry for logging off suddenly but it happened just after I wrote the post. XD)

Lisianthus saw that Bryan was able to hit Ryan on the arm and worried, she asked Ryan,

"Are you alright, cutie?"

In the same time, she was angry over how he could reach over to him and hit him, and increased her effort in making the snowballs and throwing them at Bryan.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat May 10, 2014 8:14 am

(Ahh it's ok.  XD)

Ryan nodded and giving Lisianthus a comforting smile, he replied,

"Don't worry, beautiful.  That was nothing."

Meanwhile, Bryan noticed how quickly Lisianthus was throwing snowballs at him and he did his best to avoid them while continuing to throw snowballs back.

(I'll get off for the night now and get some sleep but I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat May 10, 2014 3:01 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lisianthus did her best to throw the snowballs as fast and as swiftly as she could, doing her best to hit Bryan.

Meanwhile, Rosaline had her arm rested a little and finding enough energy, she began piling the snowballs once more and throwing them again at the couple.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 11, 2014 3:45 am

The two couples continued to make and throw snowballs at one another, each side determined to win.

Meanwhile, Alex continued to watch, wondering how such a snowball fight could get heated.

(Hmm, which couple do you think should win?  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 11, 2014 5:16 am

(lol I have no idea. Logically, Lisianthus and Ryan should win but then Bryan and Rosaline aren't giving up.)

The couples were doing their best to beat each other although Lisianthus was becoming slower, as she was starting to really get worn out. Rosaline noticed this and tried to increase her attacks on her to get her down and only Ryan would be left.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 11, 2014 5:24 am

(lol  That's true and Bryan says that he really wants to win for Rosaline.  XD)

Bryan noticed Lisianthus slowing down as well and following Rosaline's lead, he focused his snowballs towards Lisianthus, hoping to knock her out.

Ryan noticed what was happening and thus, he did his best to protect Lisianthus while throwing snowballs at the other couple.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 11, 2014 5:31 am

(That's romantic. XD)

Lisianthus noticed the couple's increasing attacks on her as well and although she did her best not to fall for their tactic, there was no helping it, as she was really tired. After a bit, she sat down on the snow, unable to continue any longer.

Rosaline grinned as she saw what happened and directed her attacks to Ryan next, hoping they could win then.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 11, 2014 5:36 am

(Aww, Bryan's blushing.  XD)

Bryan grinned as well and he, too, directed his attacks towards Ryan.  Meanwhile, Ryan was doing his best to fend off from both Bryan and Rosaline and although he tried, he started to feel tired, too, and soon after, he sat down in defeat.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 11, 2014 5:43 am

(lol XD)

Rosaline grinned happily as Ryan finally gave up and was defeated. Looking to Bryan happily, she said,

"We did it, my love."

Lisianthus saw that Bryan and Rosaline could win over Ryan at last and looking apologetically to him, she said,

"I'm sorry, cutie. I did my best."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 11, 2014 5:46 am

Bryan hugged Rosaline and grinning, he replied, "Yup, we sure did.  We make a wonderful team, my love."

Ryan gave a smile and replied,

"It's all right, beautiful.  I'm sorry I couldn't keep up for the both of us.  They were just so determined to win."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 11, 2014 6:30 am

Rosaline returned the hug happily and replied, "We definitely do. Though it was definitely quite the heated fight."

Lisianthus smiled back and replied, "Yup, they sure were. They deserve a reward for being so good indeed."

Nerine looked to Alex and said, "Looks like Rosaline and Bryan are the winners."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 11, 2014 6:32 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "Yup, definitely.  I'm glad we won.  We deserve it."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup, they sure do.  Let's go over and congratulate them."

Alex replied, "Yup.  Well, I'm glad that fight is over, at least.  They sure were going at it for a while there."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 11, 2014 6:35 am

Lisianthus nodded and after getting up, she helped Ryan up then walked over to the couple and smiling, she said,

"Well done there, you two! That was really a challenge but you won and you definitely deserve it."

Nerine nodded and replied, "Yup, definitely. It was hard to guess who was going to win."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 11, 2014 6:41 am

Bryan smiled and replied, "Thank you.  I certainly couldn't have done it without my love."

He looked on happily at Rosaline.

Ryan added, "You two sure make a great team and it was a great fight."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 11, 2014 6:47 am

Rosaline replied, "You too. It wasn't easy beating you."

Lisianthus grinned and replied, "You definitely deserve a reward for beating us twice today. You should decide on a reward already."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 11, 2014 6:51 am

Bryan chuckled and replied, "That's true."

He looked at Rosaline briefly and then turning back to Lisianthus, he said, "My love and I talked earlier about what reward we'd like to have for having won the skiing contest earlier.  We'd love to have the perfect romantic day planned."

Ryan smiled and replied, "That sounds great.  Sia and I could certainly do that."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 11, 2014 7:13 am

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Definitely, definitely! I'll have a most romantic, most beautiful day planned for you two! What a wonderful idea. I'll make sure you two get a well-deserved reward."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: