Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 5:18 am

Irene nodded and getting out of her room, she closed the door after her and said,

"I doubt she'd be in the library. With her state at least, the library is useless to her. Unless she'd just like a quiet place where no one can disturb her at? Do you think she'd go there for that?"

Lisianthus grinned happily and replied, "My kisses are only for you and just you, cutie. The favorite thing to do with you ever-of course I am perfect at it!"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 5:22 am

Bryan looked thoughtful and replied, "Perhaps. She might have thought we'd come see her again so maybe she thought it better to go somewhere else for some quiet?"

Alex added, "We can take a peek, right?"

Ryan grinned and replied, "Yup, you truly are."

He then looked a little slyly at Lisianthus and asked, "And how are my kisses, beautiful? Are they perfect or do I need more practice?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 5:27 am

Irene nodded and replied, "Well, it wouldn't hurt."

She led the way to the library which was nearby and was the first to enter inside. The library was big and wide so she turned to Bryan and Avi and said,

"Perhaps it's better to split up? And in five minutes, we'd all return to the entrance if everyone fails to find anything."

Lisianthus grinned and happily replied, "It's more than just perfect, cutie. Your kisses are the best presents you could ever give me!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 5:35 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "Ok, sounds good."

The three of them split up, searching in different areas of the library for any signs of Lycoris.

Ryan chuckled and replied, "I'm happy that my beautiful enjoys my kisses. I love showering you with many presents, you know."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 5:47 am

Indeed, in one of the farthest corners of the library, Lycoris was seated quietly on the ground, leaning her back and head against one of the bookshelves and hugging her knees close to her. Closing her eyes as she just took in the quiet, she looked pretty sad, but very peaceful in the same time.

The soldier accompanying her was nearby but keeping his distance for her privacy, although watching over her carefully in the same time.

Lisianthus looked naughtily at Ryan and replied, "I love your presents anytime, cutie, although just your presence is more than enough to please me any day."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 5:53 am

As Alex continued his search for Lycoris, he found her and looking at the soldier watching over her, Alex motioned for the soldier to keep quiet so that he could approach Lycoris without startling her. Once he was close enough, he sat on the floor opposite from Lycoris and quietly said,

"Hey, Lycoris. I've been so worried."

Ryan blushed happily and replied, "Aww, my beautiful says the most wonderful things. I have never felt this much love for anyone before I fell in love with you. Does the same go for me?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 5:57 am

Lycoris was surprised to hear the voice and opening her eyes, it took her a few moments to recognize it was Alex's voice. Calming down but looking a bit anxious, she replied quietly,

"Alex, what-what are you doing here? Worried about what?"

Lisianthus grinned happily and replied, "Of course. You're the first one my heart falls for so deeply and madly. And I am sure our love will forever remain this strong and powerful, don't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 6:02 am

Alex frowned slightly and replied, "About you, of course. You've been down the whole day, haven't you? And I haven't paid enough attention to you to comfort you. I'm so sorry. How could I have treated you so?"

He wrapped his arms around Lycoris, enveloping her in a warm, safe hug.

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Of course. Our love is the strongest and most powerful ever. No couple could ever have such a more beautiful love than ours."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 6:11 am

Lycoris was paralyzed for a moment by Alex's hug as though it was the moment of warmness she'd been needing all day. But quickly regaining her senses, she broke the hug gently and replied,

"I-I am fine. Don't blame yourself for anything. You needn't worry about me...or search for me, for the matter. I am not a little girl."

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "We make the best fairytale, don't you think? Our story will be written with letters of light into the history of love, hee, hee!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 6:17 am

Alex felt saddened as Lycoris broke the hug and after a moment of silence, he replied,

"I know you're not a little girl. You're a beautiful young woman but I worry about you so much and I'm not the only one. I should have been more attentive to you today but..."

He trailed off, as he was thinking about Nerine and her needs as well although he didn't know hot to put them in words.

Ryan chuckled and suddenly getting an idea, he said, "Hey, I know. Alex is a writer so he can write a children's fairytale about our love and it'll be published and famous and everything."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 6:24 am

Lycoris could feel that Alex persisted on his idea that she was upset because he didn't pay enough attention to her when truthfully, she wasn't upset about that all. She understood well how things were between Nerine and Alex and what it took to fix them. Firmly but with a wavering voice, she replied,

"I-I am not upset about this, okay? I am not. I-I am not even upset at all. I-I am fine. Yeah, I am alright. Just-just leave me alone, ok? Please. Just leave me alone."

Lisianthus smiled and although she liked the idea, she replied,

"Umm that's a lovely idea, cutie, but maybe it's best not to ask Alex to do it? I mean, you know how things were between Alex and I before so this might be a little insensitive, you get me?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 6:27 am

Alex felt more saddened as Lycoris tried to push him away and he quietly asked, "Why do you want to be alone? Do you not love me anymore?"

Ryan nodded, understanding Lisianthus' point. He replied, "I see what you mean. Maybe we can ask a well-known writer here? He or she wouldn't mind writing a story about us, would they? Our story would be the greatest ever."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 6:35 am

Lycoris was shocked by Alex's question that she immediately replied, "N-No, that's not it! I-I do love you, that much you should never doubt but I---"

She paused and taking a breath, she replied quietly, "Please, Alex. I don't want any company. Just go. Nerine is probably waiting for you. Don't leave her."

Lisianthus smiled and replied, "That would be wonderful but you know, maybe we ought to just tell it and let the story spread on its own, and it will be like a fairytale, never written, but always in people's minds and hearts, and they'd tell it to their children, and their children would tell their children, and it will live forever and ever!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 6:43 am

Alex took a breath and replied, "Nerine will be fine. Rosaline and Avi are keeping her company so she doesn't know that I'm here with you. She thinks Bryan is keeping me company. But please, Lycoris, what is it? Is this about what happened this morning? Because as I said, you mustn't lose hope or give up and I won't let you. I'll give you my eyesight before I ever see the light fade from you."

Ryan thought about the idea and nodding happily, he replied, "So our love story would become a legend. Yup, I love that idea a lot. The beautiful, strong queen of the gods' world and a human sorcerer met and became friends, then fell in love, and lived happily ever after. Yup, I love that story a lot-the best ever."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 6:52 am

Lycoris trembled a little as Alex brought up the subject of her surgery and trembled even more as he mentioned giving her his eyesight. If she could back off away more than was possible, she would have but as she was cornered, she could only cover her eyes with her hands and reply, quietly,

"Don't talk like that. Please don't talk like that. Just leave me alone. Leave me, Alex. Go away. Go."

Lisianthus nodded happily and excitedly about the idea as well and replied, "Yup, yup! The best story of all times! I am sure people will love it and it will live on forever. You and I will be legends indeed."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 6:58 am

Alex felt tears come in his eyes and looking sadly at her, he tearfully replied, "Why do you push me away? Why? Did I make you upset? Do you not want me in your life anymore?"

Ryan grinned and replied, "I love that. This idea is the best and you know, even though there will be kings and queens after us, none of them will have a greater or better love story than us."

(It's early here but I should get off for the night now. I have to wake up early tomorrow to cook breakfast since my dad is out of the city and won't be back until late tomorrow morning. But I'll be back tomorrow and post again as usual. Until then, nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 4:22 pm

(Ahh I understand. Nite, nite. ^^)

Upon hearing what Alex said, Lycoris, trembling a little, muttered to herself in a very low voice, "I don't want anyone in my life anymore. I don't have a life."

She took a breath and composing herself, she replied, "Please, Alex, this-this has nothing to do you with you, ok? I-I'll be fine, really. It-it will be all ov---ok soon. Alright? Just please go, Alex. Please leave me alone. Please."

She hugged her knees close and surrounded her head with her arms, hoping he'd just go away soon.

Lisianthus drew Ryan close to her and happily said, "And no better queen and king in ruling this world as well, right? Our reign will be one of the best, if not the best at all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:46 pm

Although Lycoris said those words quietly, Alex heard every single one of them. His eyes wide with alarm, he instinctively wrapped his arms around Lycoris and replied,

"No, you can't. I won't let you. I love you. Does that mean nothing?"

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right. You know, when I met you, I never imagined that I would have the happily ever after ending that we're having now."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:46 am

Lycoris could figure out that Alex had heard her quiet words, much to her despise. But trying to compose herself as much as possible, she pushed Alex away and replied quietly,

"Alex, go. Please. Nothing you say will change anything. Go!"

Lisianthus smiled and replied, "Same here. I never imagined that day when you came here, that I'd fall in love with you and get to be with you forever happily."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:59 am

Alex frantically shook his head and replied, "No, I won't go. No matter how much you push me away, I'm staying here until you tell me why-why you want to give up. You have so much to live for and I won't let you. I'll risk angering Nerine if I need to."

Ryan replied, "Same here, beautiful. I never thought I'd see the day when I would be so very happy, to be with the love of my life and to hold her in my arms as I do now. This is the perfect fairy tale, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:05 am

If Alex had said anything else, if he had spoken any other words, Lycoris would have done her best to compose herself and continued to push him away. But a certain sentence he said broke her out, and in a moment, her face turned into an angry, desperate expression as she replied,

"So much to live for?! Where's that so much to live for?! What's there to live for, to stay for?! Look around you. Look around you and try to understand me for once. Every single one of you has got a dream or a wish they want to fulfill, a partner they're going to share their life with! But what do I have? I'll always remain the blind, helpless one in all of you!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:13 am

Alex's eyes welled up with tears as Lycoris' words hurt him but trying to keep as calm as he could, he quietly replied,

"You're not helpless. And you have me. Am I not enough to live for?"

He took a deep breath and continued, "I can't begin to imagine how hard things must be for you but pushing people away isn't the answer. Many people care about you and want to help you. You're not a burden to them and you're certainly not a burden to me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:24 am

Lycoris shook her head frantically and was trembling uncontrollably. She replied,

"Stop it. Nothing you say changes my mind anymore. I-I've made up my mind. I-I can't live like this any longer. And today-today was just a small version of how my future could be. I-I can't go on anymore. I just can't."

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "And I can't wait for our wedding to be the beginning of this beautiful life we'll share together. It will be the perfect beginning of a perfect life!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:28 am

Alex replied, "What do you mean? That's not your future, Lycoris. It's like you've given up when you don't have reason to. There are still many options for you and if this is all because you're blind, what about the people who are blind but yet find the will to live? They survive despite their setback."

He couldn't understand why Lycoris gave up hope or couldn't find a way to deal with her current obstacle.

Ryan chuckled happily and replied, "It sure will, beautiful. Every day of our lives will be beautiful and wonderful. I can imagine it now. During the mornings, we spend time on the castle grounds, in the afternoons, we go somewhere fun, and in the evenings, we come to the most romantic places to be alone."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:35 am

Lycoris replied, "Tell me one thing that I have to keep me going on. Don't you see? Can't you understand? I have no dream of my own to work for, my only sister hates me, and the man I love so much-the man I love so much is far beyond my reach. Even my powers have become nothing but a curse, making the worst of men after me, endangering everyone around me. And my only hope of gaining back my eyesight-gone forever. Even that world that I so longed to see-far beyond my reach!

Why do I have to live with all of that? Why do I have to trouble and burden everyone when I don't have the will to go on myself? Just go away, Alex. You won't understand this. Nobody does. Leave me alone, go!"

Lisianthus laughed happily and replied, "That sounds wonderful, cutie, but we'll make time for the kingdom too, no?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: