Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 7:56 am

The healers turned to Ryan and Bryan and one replied, "We've done our best magically but perhaps medicine can do what magic could not. We don't know how advanced the human world is medically but perhaps it's possible."

Lycoris could hear the talk going around her eyes and speaking up, she replied,

"It's-it's ok. Really, I-I'm alright. If-if it's not too much trouble...would you all just leave me alone? Please."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 8:02 am

Ryan replied, "We'll leave you alone, Lycoris."

Alex said, "I'm staying with you, though, and I won't hear any protests otherwise."

Ryan replied, "Perhaps that's a good idea. Let's all head downstairs and give these two some privacy."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 8:04 am

Nerine wanted to protest against the idea and ask Alex why he wanted to remain with Lycoris so badly but couldn't do so in front of everyone. So reluctantly, she followed everyone outside the room, leaving Lycoris and Alex alone.

Once the couple was by themselves, Lycoris did her best to keep herself under control and smiling sadly to Alex, she said,

"I-I am sorry, Alex. I know you wanted me to get back my eyesight, too. I'm really sorry."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 8:12 am

Alex hugged Lycoris and sadly replied, "It's not your fault. I-I'd hoped the healers would have been able to restore your eyesight but as Ryan and Bryan said, we could look into other options. We can take you to the human world. I know many doctors and I'll take you to all of them. I'm sure one of them can find a way to restore your eyesight. I won't lose hope yet."

(Getting late here so I should get off for the night now and get some sleep. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 10:10 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris shook her head slowly and replied quietly, "It-it's alright, Alex. The-the healers did tell me before that the hope was pretty dim...I-I am the one who forgot. I-I should have never been hopeful. I-I just wanted to see so much."

She hung her head down although she did her best to remain strong in front of Alex but it hurt so much as she felt completely destroyed, as her only hope to see was eliminated and she was bound to remain useless and helpless forever.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 10:08 pm

Alex continued to hold Lycoris in his arms and replied,

"You mustn't give up hope, Lycoris. I won't and so you must not as well. The human world is very advanced scientifically and medically so there could be other options. And Bryan knows some doctors, too. I won't stop until we find a solution."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:05 am

Lycoris didn't feel like being hopeful at all that very moment though, not after the heartbreak she'd received only moments ago. She just didn't want to believe in anything anymore that's got to do with her eyes, as she didn't want to hang on to a hope again like she did only to get disappointed in the end.

But not feeling any urge to protest, she simply nodded and quietly replied,

"Please, Alex...would you leave me alone? Please. I'll talk to you again later."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 3:56 am

Alex looked sadly at Lycoris and replied, "You don't want me? Do I give you pain?"

He didn't think it was a good idea to leave Lycoris alone and he wanted to comfort her and help her in any way he could.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 3:59 am

Lycoris immediately shook her head and replied, "N-No, that's not it...It's-it's just..."

She hung her head down, as she couldn't say that she didn't want Alex to see her when she was so upset and hopeless like this, as he didn't need to worry about her more than he already did.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 4:07 am

Alex gently held Lycoris in his arms and replied, "You don't have to hide anything from me, you know. Your pain is mine. I wish there was something I could do to make things better right now. I'd do anything to see you happy again."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 4:12 am

Lycoris really appreciated Alex's support and help and wished she could thank him somehow that very moment as he stood by her side and wished she could feel better just to make him less worried.

But unable to do anything, she held on to him tightly and burying her head into his chest, she cried, getting all her tears out, all those tears she had held inside and couldn't get out ever since she had lost her eyes.

(I have to get off now for a while but I'll try to be back as soon as I can. See you later, phoenix. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 4:16 am

Alex held Lycoris in his arms and gently rubbed her back as she let her tears fall. Alex cried as well although he did so quietly. He felt so saddened that Lycoris was in pain and he wished that things would have turned out differently for her, for he felt that Lycoris deserved to be happy after all the hurt and pain she went through.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 7:21 am

(Back now although I am sorry I am quite late. :/)

Lycoris continued crying in Alex's arms, letting all her sadness and pain out. As she did, she couldn't help but say,

"Am I so terrible that this is what I deserve, Alex? I-I just didn't want to be so helpless and a burden forever. I didn't want that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 7:28 am

(Ahh it's ok although I'll have to go to sleep after this post. XD)

Alex did his best to contain his sadness and gently wiping the tears from Lycoris' cheeks, he gently said,

"You aren't a terrible person, Lycoris. If you were, how could I love you so much? And you will never be a burden to me. I'll take care of you for all time-that's how much I love you."

(Ok, I should get off now and get some sleep but I'll post tomorrow, of course. Until then, nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:06 pm

(Nite, nite. ^^)

Lycoris shook her head frantically and continuing to cry so sadly, she replied,

"But-but I didn't want that. I-I didn't want to keep worrying or troubling you forever. I-I wanted to help you. I-I wanted to stand by your side like you always do to me and stop only causing more troubles and problems to you. I-I wanted to stop being helpless and useless...I-I wanted to see. But it seems like I've done so many terrible things that I-I can't be forgiven for them anymore, right?"

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 3:13 am

Alex continued to hold Lycoris gently in his arms and replied,

"Hey, now why are you saying such things? You've made mistakes but you aren't a terrible person because of them. I've made mistakes, too."

Inside, Alex wondered why Lycoris was thinking such terrible thoughts and wondered what could have influenced her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 11:51 am

Lycoris replied sadly, "Because it's clear that I can't be forgive for them...Even my last hope of seeing is now gone. It's like heaven doesn't want to forgive me and keeps punishing me, right? Because I'm such a terrible person, right? And now I'll always live a burden on everyone's shoulders forever, right?"

It seemed like Nerine's constant blaming on Lycoris made her believe that she didn't get back her eyesight as remaining blind was what she truly deserved.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 10:00 pm

Alex held Lycoris by her shoulders and firmly said,

"I don't want to hear that kind of talk from you. There's still hope. Perhaps there's nothing more that the healers can do but there's always doctors. You have no idea how advanced medical technology is in the human world. I know lots of doctors and I'm certain that one of them can help. And of course, Bryan knows plenty of them, too."

He paused for a moment and then asked, "Has anyone made you think that you're a terrible person?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:38 am

Lycoris calmed down a little in order to answer Alex's question and taking her breathes, she shook her head and cautiously replied,

"N-No...But I-I know I made a lot of past mistakes and I could be paying for them right now. I-I didn't mean to hurt anyone but-but I-I don't know. It doesn't seem like I'll ever be forgiven for them. I-I just didn't want to keep going on like that, a burden on everyone's shoulders. I didn't want it."

Although her words were mainly influenced by Nerine, she couldn't let Alex know about that.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 10:13 pm

Clearly, Alex could hear the stuttering in Lycoris' voice and surmised that she was covering something up although he couldn't figure out what it was. Gently stroking her hair, he replied,

"You aren't a burden, at least not to me, and you never will be. I love you forever, Lycoris, no matter how you are. As I told you, your inner beauty shines through and I love you all the more for it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 4:57 am

(Back from college early so I'll be here for a while. XD)

Lycoris felt touched by Alex's words and felt all the more gratitude and love for him. She softly and sadly replied,

"I-I love you so much, too. That's why I wanted to help you. To take care of myself at least so you wouldn't have to worry about me all the time. I-I always feel as though I put more strain and worry on your shoulders and I-I don't want that. I love you and I want to stand by your side and help you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:08 am

(Ahh coolies. XD)

Alex smiled softly at Lycoris and replied, "You already make me strong just by being with me. I don't need anything else.

And you know, we haven't exhausted all the options out there. If you want to take care of yourself for my sake, we should look at the other options, too."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:10 am

Lycoris calmed down in order to hear Alex more carefully and asked,

"What are those options?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:28 am

Alex looked at Lycoris and replied, "Remember what Bryan and Ryan said? We could have you see some doctors in the human world. Medical technology has advanced a lot. I remember hearing this one story about a man whose eyes had been blinded by a fire but after he saw an eye doctor, his vision was restored a lot. It wasn't fully but it was better than anyone could have hoped for.

So we can visit doctors and I'm sure there are other options, too."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:49 am

Lycoris didn't look too optimistic and replied,

"But Alex, those healers were the best in these lands and they were so powerful in magic yet they couldn't do it. They themselves said that it wasn't very hopeful that I'd have my eyesight back and said that the damage was too bad. I don't want to hang on to anymore hopes only to get disappointed in the end."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: