Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 9:32 pm

Bryan turned back to look at Lisianthus and nodded, "We will."

He then continued to walk beside Rosaline as they headed towards Lycoris' room.

Meanwhile, Ryan turned to Lisianthus and said,

"Let's go have that flight with Melody. I want some time alone with you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 4:23 am

Rosaline and Bryan both walked to Lycoris' room and taking a deep breath, she knocked on the door and said,

"Lycoris, it's me, Rosaline and Bryan with me, too."

Lycoris heard Rosaline's sound and was getting impatient with the visitors, as she just wanted to be alone. She said, her voice shaking but as loud as she could make it,

"Go away. I don't want anyone with me."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Ok, let's go."

She led the way towards the stables to go on the flight with Melody.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 4:37 am

Bryan sighed and said, "Lycoris, we know that Ryan and Sia came to see you and you didn't want company then. We'd go as well but Alex wanted Rosaline to see you. You'd do that for him, wouldn't you?"

As Ryan followed Lisianthus to the stables, he said,

"I hope that Lycoris will be ok. I'm worried about her. She shouldn't turn away people who care about her."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 4:43 am

Lycoris hesitated as Bryan mentioned Alex and for a moment, she was almost going to agree to let them in. But then she thought-she'd let them in and what? She'd hear the same talk all over again about how she shouldn't let go of hope and how she had to hang on to hope. She definitely didn't need to hear it all over again right then.

So she replied, "No. Now go away. Please. Just go."

Lisianthus nodded in agreement and replied, "Yeah, same here. She's shutting people out and that's not healthy. She'll only end up more hurt. Let's hope Bryan and Rosaline can make it through to her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 4:47 am

Bryan replied, "So you don't care that Alex is worried about you? Do you want us to go to him and say that you refused all visitors and have him come up here himself? Because I know him well and he'll do that, not even caring if he upsets Nerine in the process."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Same here. If anyone can get through to Lycoris-besides Alex-it would be Rosaline. She won't relent so easily."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 4:54 am

Lycoris hesitated again and the mention of Alex upsetting Nerine made her think again. She could risk anything but that, even if it meant bearing visitors for a while.

So reluctantly, she finally said, "Come-come in."

Lisianthus smiled a bit and replied, "I am sure she'll do her best and hopefully, Lycoris will listen to her."

They finally made it at the stables where Melody was and once she saw them, she whinnied happily and flapped her wings excitedly.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 4:58 am

Bryan grinned and winked at Rosaline, relieved that they persuaded Lycoris to let them see her. He opened the door and allowed Rosaline to enter first, following her.

Ryan smiled at seeing Melody's excitement and petting her gently on her head, he said,

"Hi again, Melody. My beautiful and I would like to go on a romantic flight with you. How does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:11 am

Rosaline entered the room and inside, Lycoris was still sitting up in her bed, her state as before. As she heard them approaching, she said,

"What do you want?"

Rosaline sat by her side and looking firmly at her but gently, she replied, "What do you want by locking yourself in your room like that and shutting yourself out, not allowing anyone else in? Worrying everyone about you like that?"

Lycoris turned away and replied quietly, "I'm fine. I just don't want the company of anyone right now. I don't think I am asking for much."

Melody whinnied happily and excitedly as Ryan mentioned going on a flight. Lisianthus giggled and replied, "It looks like she's quite excited about it. Let's not waste any more time."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:18 am

Bryan replied, "Come on, it's obvious that something's bothering you and it's better to tell someone than to keep it all to yourself, you know? Even if you only tell one person, that's better than nothing. And you had time to be alone for a while so you should have some company now."

Ryan chuckled and nodding, he opened the stable door and gently led Melody out of the stables. Once they were all outside, Ryan helped Lisianthus get on the pegasus and then he got on behind her. He then wrapped his arms lovingly around Lisianthus' waist and waited for her to direct Melody to the air.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:28 am

Lycoris was doing her best to contain her sadness and anger in the same time and replied,

"No, I don't want any company. And even if something is bothering me, it's my business to tell it to someone or keep it to myself."

Rosaline replied firmly, "No, it's not just your business, sweetheart. There are people who care about you and your happiness and well-being matter to them quite much. You can't just hide everything from them and expect them not to worry."

Once they were both secure on Melody's back, Lisianthus directed her to take to the air and fly away in the sky.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:32 am

Bryan nodded and added, "My love's right, Lycoris. And it isn't healthy not to socialize with people. It's clear that something's bothering you and I can guess what it is. I think it's better for you to tell us, though."

As Ryan and Lisianthus flew with Melody in the air, Ryan commented,

"It's been quite a while since we've done this and the night sky is so clear and beautiful-beautiful just like my ladies here."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:38 am

Lycoris frowned a little and replied, "If you can guess it so well and you know it, then what's the point of questioning me about it? Just leave. I don't want to talk anymore. Just leave me alone. I want to be alone as I should be."

Rosaline furrowed her eyebrows and replied, "As you should be? Excuse me, what do you mean by that?"

Lycoris replied, "Yes, as I should be! Alright, just go. I won't talk anymore. Go away."

Lisianthus smiled happily and replied, "Yup, I've missed it so much, you know. Just you and me with Melody and the sky is all ours. My favorite thing to do you with ever!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:42 am

Bryan replied gently, "Lycoris, why do you believe you should be alone? I can't help but wonder if this has anything to do with Nerine. I know that you two don't exactly get along but that is how things can be with some siblings."

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Same here, my beautiful."

He looked to Melody and asked, "Have you missed flying with us, Melody?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:52 am

Lycoris shook her head and replied quietly, "I am not talking anymore. You may remain if you want, but I am not saying anything anymore."

Rosaline was getting impatient and replied, "Lycoris, stop that. Stop being so stubborn and childish, ok? We're worried about you and we're not leaving until we know what's wrong with you, alright?"

Lycoris didn't say anything, although it was really building up inside her and she felt that she would explode soon if they didn't leave.

Melody whinnied happily, replying positively to Ryan's question that yes, she missed flying very much.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:58 am

Bryan had an idea and turning to Lycoris, he gently asked, "If Alex were here, would you tell him what's going on? I know you care about him and we're here because he's worried about you. If he could, he'd be here himself."

Ryan chuckled and turning to Lisianthus, he said, "Our girl did miss flying with us. We definitely should do this more often."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:05 am

Although Lycoris was determined not to answer anymore, she knew she had to answer that one. She shook her head and replied,

"No, I wouldn't tell even Alex. Now you can go."

Rosaline was bewildered what was so wrong that Lycoris would keep herself in room, shut everyone out, even Alex. She seemed a little more in the morning, agreeing to go out with the others even. Did something happen while they were out that got her so depressed?

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Of course. And we missed it too so we definitely do it more and more often."

She directed Melody to fly over the beach so they could fly over the beautiful ocean.

-------

https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=815
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-