Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 3:37 pm

(Ahh take your time. ^^ Nite, nite. ^^)

Avi smiled and nodding, he replied, "Sure, you'll encourage each other and make the best of it. You won't have time for that anytime soon though. I think you'll have your hands full for some time, at least until you're married."

Lycoris nodded and replied, "I hope so. I want the best for everyone...and it would be great to get settled and stable again, hopefully safe too. I am so sorry for all this trouble, Alex. It's all my fault."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 11:26 pm

Ryan chuckled and replied, "Yeah, that's right. Besides planning for our wedding, we still have to figure out what's happening with Lycoris and the chancellor, too. If Lycoris doesn't wish to become queen of the devils' world, we'll have to figure out an alternative punishment for the chancellor."

Alex hugged Lycoris and gently replied, "Hey, none of this is your fault. It's that horrible captain's for being a greedy man. And all we want is the best for you and to make sure that you're happy and safe."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 12:50 am

Avi nodded and replied, "Ahh that's right. Personally, I think an exile would be enough for him. I mean, you shouldn't punish him too harshly after all. As much as he was a jerk in taking the throne like that, he's done some good things too so you shouldn't forget that. A fair punishment is what's needed."

Lycoris returned the hug softly and replied, "Thank you, Alex. I could never thank you enough for everything you do for me and all the trouble you go through for my sake. You really are my guardian angel."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 4:13 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "I agree and exile sounds good. Initially, Sia wanted him jailed for some years but I thought it was a little harsh. Of course, I'm angry at him for all the things he did to hurt my beautiful and he definitely should be punished for them but as you said, he's done some good, too, and he did treat you and our friends well, for the most part."

Alex chuckled softly and replied, "You're like my angel, too, you know. I wonder if the heavens sent you so we could meet and be together, like we are now."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:22 am

Avi nodded in agreement and replied, "I suppose. And having him exiled, you wouldn't have to worry about him anymore and he'll be taken care of for good. He wouldn't be able to hurt anyone anymore."

Lycoris blushed slightly and replied, "Aww you flatter me so, Alex. But I am far from being an angel. I am just the most honored woman ever to have you love me so and to have the pleasure of being close to you like now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:36 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "That's right. We should confer with Duchess Irene as well, since a decision on the chancellor might indirectly affect her."

Alex blushed and replied, "I feel honored to have your love, Lycoris. I never thought I would ever meet a woman like you and I know that I'll love you for all eternity."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:39 am

ِAvi nodded and replied, "Especially if you're going to exile him. Do you think she might object to that, if our thoughts about them are true, them being still in love and all?"

Lycoris smiled softly and replied, "And I'll love you for all eternity. Your love is my life. It's what really makes me able to go on. I don't exaggerate when I say I can't live without you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:47 am

Ryan looked thoughtful and replied, "I'm not sure. I have considered whether Duchess Irene's love for the chancellor is stronger than her friendship with Sia. I'd really like for Duchess Irene to stay here and help us but I don't want to stop her from pursuing her own love and having her own life. It's hard to say."

Alex held Lycoris lovingly in his arms and replied, "And I can't live without you. I would feel empty without you in my life. I'll do my best so that we can remain close to each other always."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 7:06 am

Avi nodded and replied, "But I don't think Duchess Irene could leave Sia's side for the chancellor. I mean, they have been divorced for years now, right? If Duchess Irene wanted to return to him, she would have done so a long time ago, right?"

Lycoris replied, "Thank you, Alex. I really want nothing else. Just being close to you is enough for me. Y-You know...when I used to be in Nerine's body, sometimes I'd just peek through Nerine's ears to hear your voice. It would be only for a second or two but it would make me very happy for a long time."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 7:13 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "That's true. I suppose all we can really do is play things out and see how they go. I'm sure that Duchess Irene will make the wisest decision for herself and for others."

Alex was curious and so asked, "Lycoris, were you curious about me before we met? I've never asked this before, I think."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 7:37 am

Avi nodded and replied, "You're right. We should leave it up to her and she'll make the best decision."

Lycoris blushed and nodding shyly, she replied, "Well...you can say so. Before we met, I noticed how happy Nerine used to be after she'd met you and how she was acting strangely, in love and all...I was curious about that man who changed her so and made her all the happier like that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 7:42 am

Ryan replied, "I'm sure she will."

He looked over at Lycoris and Alex and smiling, he replied, "It was worth it to bring those two together so they could have this time."

Alex smiled softly and replied, "I see. What did you think of me the first time you heard my voice? Were you worried that I might hurt Nerine?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 7:52 am

Avi looked at Lycoris and Alex and smiling softly, he nodded and replied, "That's true. This is going to keep them happy for sometime and it's nice seeing the happiness over their faces."

Lycoris shook her head and replied, "I was sure that a man with such a gentle voice couldn't hurt anyone. But I was so curious about you. I wanted to see you, talk to you, to see what things you have that made Nerine love you so madly. I can understand now though."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 7:57 am

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, it definitely is. I hope those two can find a way to be happy always. They do look like a good fit for each other."

Alex looked curiously and asked, "So what did you see, hear in me that made you conclude why Nerine loves me so much?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:18 am

Avi nodded and replied, "Same here although I hope that can be done without hurting Nerine. She deserves happiness too."

Lycoris shyly replied, "I saw how wonderful and kind you are, and how brave and strong you can be as well. How gently you treat her and how you appreciate her and take care of her. It is definitely worth of loving and admiring, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:23 am

Ryan replied, "That's true. I heard that Nerine has been through a lot and she doesn't need any more hardship. Perhaps we should find a way to reconcile things among the three of them. Maybe they've tried themselves but nothing's worked?"

Alex blushed and shyly replied, "So you fell in love with me for the same reasons Nerine did? I feel like the luckiest man ever."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:29 am

Avi replied, "They have but really, Nerine keeps thinking that Lycoris is the most horrible creature ever that she refuses to believe she could have any good intentions. I've tried talking to her before but she's got this idea and she refuses to change it no matter what."

Lycoris shyly nodded and replied, "I suppose you can say so...but I know my love for you is the strongest and it will last for all eternity because like I always say, you're my whole life and world, Alex. My life began upon meeting you. It's the best thing that ever happened to me. I love you so much."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:36 am

Ryan sighed and replied, "And is that because of Alex? I guess it's complicated with him being married to two women. Does Nerine think that Lycoris wants to take Alex away from her or something?"

Alex gazed lovingly at Lycoris, his heart deeply touched upon hearing her words of love for him. Leaning in, he gave Lycoris a sweet loving kiss on the lips, wanting to show her how much she meant to him.

(I should get off for the night now and get some sleep since it's getting late here and I'm getting sleepy and all that. I'll check tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 2:53 pm

(Nite, nite. ^^)

Avi nodded and replied, "That's right. Nerine believes that with Lycoris around, all she would be trying to do is to take Alex away all the time. It's almost impossible to convince her otherwise. But then again, Nerine's never liked Lycoris before. The thing with Alex only complicated things and made them worse."

Lycoris felt Alex kissing her lovingly and blushing shyly, she returned the kiss softly but full of love and emotion, showing Alex how much he truly meant to her as well, wishing she could be like that with him all the time.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:48 am

Ryan frowned slightly and replied, "I see. And why does Nerine hate Lycoris so much? I mean-does it have anything to do with them sharing Nerine's body? From what I understand, that's not Lycoris' fault. She had no say in that."

Alex continued to kiss Lycoris for a few more sweet happy moments and once the kiss was over, he gazed happily at her and said,

"We're sure making up for lost time, aren't we?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 1:14 pm

Avi nodded and replied, "Of course not. Lycoris was pretty as much as unhappy as Nerine was about it, I think. She's barely had any contact with the outside work for so long. But for some reason, Nerine hates Lycoris so much for it and blames it all on her like she's the one behind it."

Lycoris giggled softly and replied, "You don't mind though, do you? I almost feel like I am dreaming, getting to be with you like this. I feel like I am in heaven already."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 11:15 pm

Ryan sighed and thinking over the situation, he replied,

"In a way, this isn't too different from how I used to feel. Before I found out the truth about things, I took my anger out on Bryan for me being abandoned and left at the orphanage. And then I found out later that it was Dad who ultimately made that decision. If anything, Nerine is taking her anger out unjustly. Maybe I should talk to her."

Alex chuckled and happily replied, "I certainly don't mind at all spending time with you like this and if this is a dream and we're in heaven, I'm in no hurry to wake up."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 11:46 pm

Avi looked thoughtful and nodding, he replied,

"That actually sounds like a good idea, Ryan. Why don't you try talking to her sometime? Since you've gone through the same thing, maybe your advice could help things out? And she might be more willing to accept them from you."

Lycoris smiled softly but then her smile turned into a slight sad one, she replied,

"I don't want to wake up from it either. To know that it could be one of our last dreams in heaven."

She was referring to how she and Alex may not get a chance to enjoy each other's company romantically like this again, especially if they were having trouble just remaining close to each other.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:31 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok, I'll give it a try. Hopefully, I can help persuade Nerine to be more open to Lycoris. It might be a good idea for the two of them to spend time together but perhaps supervised?"

Alex smiled sadly as well and holding Lycoris gently in his arms, he replied,

"Oh Lycoris, I treasure every moment we have together. I can't bear being apart from you, either. It hurts that we can't be more open in how we feel."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:05 am

Avi nodded and replied, "Yeah, that would be a good idea. Nerine had offered before to take care of Lycoris and although we thought it was improvement, it turned out that she was also taking her anger out on her in the same time. So yeah, supervision is still necessary."

Lycoris held on to Alex tightly and replied, "I'll find comfort in being close to you at least. I'll lock my feelings in but I know that my love for you is eternal and will be forever alive and strong."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: