Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:06 am

Alex replied, "That's what my darling and I were thinking and although we told Lycoris, she didn't seem to take the suggestion too well. I just wonder if there's another possibility that we haven't yet explored."

Ryan turned to Lisianthus, remembering the suggestion of Lycoris going to the devils' world.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:11 am

Lisianthus noticed Ryan looking to her and nodding in understanding, she turned to Alex and said,

"Ahh well, Ryan suggested this idea before to Lycoris and Avi although she didn't give us a clear answer. But we were thinking that she could go to the devils' world and get her throne. She's an heir after all. The chancellor would go with her to look after her and help her and Avi could go, too, if he wished. What do you think?"

Nerine looked surprised by the idea, especially the part about Lycoris becoming queen, as she was the one supposed to be queen one day.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:25 am

Alex remembered that Avi had mentioned this suggestion to him as well although he had neglected to tell Nerine afterwards, as it had been quite late and all. He looked thoughtful and replied,

"Although this idea is a bit of a surprise, it might not be such a bad one. The sorcerers in the devils' world are supposed to be very powerful, right?"

Ryan nodded and replied, "That's true. I'm certain Lycoris would be very well-protected in the devils' world."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:28 am

Lisianthus nodded to Alex and replied, "Of course. And if you like, I can send some of my most powerful soldiers from here, too, to protect her. Not to forget that as a queen, she'll naturally receive lots of attention and protection. And you'll be able to visit her whenever you like."

Nerine was thoughtful as the party exchanged views over this matter. She remembered how she and Alex had agreed before to remain half of the year in the devils' world but if Lycoris were to be queen, she'd have to either change that agreement or make sure their stay would be away from her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:36 am

Alex nodded and replied, "That does sound like a good solution but what do you think, darling? I know that it's really your birthright to be queen but you don't want it, right?"

He wanted to hear Nerine's opinion of the matter, as he didn't want such a choice made without her input.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:39 am

Nerine took a few moments to gather an answer but as she'd been already thinking of the matter, she replied,

"Well, I've got no problem with it. It's my birthright but I've already let go of it. I'd be acting childishly if I wanted it back now just because Lycoris may have it. She may have it if she wishes."

This was better in Nerine's opinion as Alex wouldn't need to worry about Lycoris if she's well-protected and perhaps slowly with time, he may come to forget her completely.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:43 am

Alex nodded and turning back to Lisianthus, he replied, "If Lycoris is all right with this solution, then we have no problem with it. And I know she'll be in the best of hands with Avi and the chancellor. And of course, we'll try to visit her whenever we can."

Ryan replied, "I hope this will work out for everyone. We told Lycoris to take her time on this possibility but this could solve a lot of problems."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:45 am

Lisianthus nodded in agreement and replied, "Surely. We should talk with Lycoris again sometime soon and re-represent the idea to her and hopefully, she agrees. Then I think, everything will be settled for the best."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:53 am

Alex smiled softly and replied,

"Yes, I agree. I want to make sure that Lycoris is safe and that captain can't get anywhere near her. I'd like to have her with us but if she's in danger being with us, it would be safer to have her be somewhere else. But I don't know if Lycoris sees it that way."

Ryan nodded and replied, "I understand. Sia and I will talk to Lycoris again soon and see what she thinks. We'll try to think of a solution that works best for everyone."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:56 am

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Yup, don't worry about it. Everything shall be taken care of and that captain won't be able to approach Lycoris again."

She looked thoughtful then a thought coming to her, she replied,

"Hmm but what if the captain is caught one day and his danger is over? Lycoris will have to continue being queen, of course."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 8:03 am

Alex hadn't thought of that possibility but nodding, he replied,

"Yes, that's true. I doubt that Lycoris could just abdicate the throne and perhaps she might like being queen. I would miss her a lot but her happiness and safety are most important."

Ryan nodded and replied, "I understand what you mean."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 8:05 am

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "My point was that it's going to be a life-long decision. It's not just a temporary solution so it requires careful thinking, both from your side and Lycoris'. But if it's agreed upon, it will definitely solve everything."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 8:12 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, that's true. I wonder if Lycoris is open to the idea?"

Ryan looked thoughtful and replied, "Well, she certainly didn't dismiss it but she didn't agree right away. I guess I can understand, though. It's a huge decision and one that shouldn't be taken lightly."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 8:14 am

Lisianthus replied, "That's right but well, she should have thought it about it by now. We can talk to her about it again soon and see what she thinks. If she doesn't like it, she can always remain here and we'll make sure she's pretty protected too; no worries."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 8:18 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup, that's right. Sia and I will do everything that we can to make sure that Lycoris is safe. If she decides to stay here, I can offer to teach her magic or perhaps Duchess Irene can. But it seems that Duchess Irene is quite busy nowadays so perhaps it would be better if I did so. What do you think, Sia?"

He looked to Lisianthus for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 8:19 am

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied,

"That would be great, too, and Lycoris would learn from the best."

She turned to Alex and smiling, she replied, "See? Nothing to worry about. Everything shall be taken care of and all will be happy in the end!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 8:29 am

Alex couldn't help but smile at seeing Lisianthus' happiness and enthusiasm and nodding, he replied,

"Yup, I think you're right. I have nothing to worry about."

Ryan added, "We'll look after Lycoris. She'll be in the best hands."

(It's getting late and I'm getting really sleepy so I should get off for the night now and get some sleep. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 8:31 am

(Nite, nite. ^^)

Lisianthus smiled, seeing how everyone was satisfied, and the party continued chatting with each other and catching up for a while more. Then Lisianthus noticed it was around lunchtime so she said,

"Why don't we get up and get some lunch now? We can have it here in the gardens, too."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:22 pm

Ryan replied, "That's a wonderful idea. Perhaps we can even have a picnic out here."

Alex nodded and replied, "I like that and let's have lots of food."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 12:14 am

Lisianthus grinned happily and replied, "A picnic sounds good and lots of food shall be in order. I'm feeling hungry, too."

She asked a nearby maid to have lunch prepared and to prepare all picnic items so they could have a lunch nearby between the nature, and the maid left to do as ordered.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 4:20 am

After the maid left, Alex turned to Lisianthus and asked,

"How have you been doing since you got your throne back? You must be quite busy nowadays, I bet."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 6:20 am

Lisianthus smiled happily to Alex and replied,

"Not as much as you think but I am pretty happy. It's a huge burden off my shoulders at the very least! But mostly, everything's been taken care of and as you can see, order is pretty much around."

(Sorry I'm late. Went out in the morning but I am here now. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 6:32 am

(Ahh no problem. ^^ I started writing the next fanfic chapter although I'm not sure if I'll get it posted this week or next week. XD)

Alex smiled and replied, "Yup, I can see that. And I must admit-I feel much more relaxed now that you're back in charge."

Bryan nodded and added, "Same here. I hated being a prisoner, being away from my love for so long."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 6:38 am

(Ahh that's cool and take your time. XD)

Lisianthus looked apologetically to Bryan and replied,

"I am so sorry you had to go through such a thing, Bryan. You have my sincerest apologies. I wish you guys had tried to stay away from the chancellor as much as possible since he couldn't be trusted. But at least he's gone now and he can't hurt anyone one again."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 6:44 am

(Thanks. XD)

Bryan smiled and replied, "Ahh it's all right. Everything worked out in the end and I'm sure happy to be free again and I know Avi must feel the same way."

Ryan replied, "I'm sure." He turned to Lisianthus and then said, "Ahh I just thought of something but shouldn't we invite Lycoris and Avi to have lunch out here with us? I don't want them to feel left out while we have fun and enjoy each other's company."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: