Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 7:53 am

Irene smiled apologetically and shaking her head, she replied,

"I have some matters that I need to take care of so I am afraid not. But I hope you'll all enjoy your time and have a pleasant morning."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 7:58 am

(Ahh just curious but what keeps Irene occupied nowadays? XD)

Ryan nodded and replied, "Oh ok but don't overwork yourself, all right? And if you'd like me to help out, I'd be more than happy to. I should share in some of the responsibilities around here, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:01 am

(Well, she does have the dukedom work and the academy work. XD And when she's free, she does like to visit the chancellor. XD)

Irene smiled gratefully to Ryan and replied, "Thanks, Ryan, but you should enjoy yourself now. Don't worry, I am not overworking myself. Now please excuse me, everyone."

She got up and after curtseying, she took her leave.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:04 am

(I see. So is it possible that there might be some love rekindling between Irene and the chancellor? XD)

After Irene left, Ryan said, "How about we all head out to the gardens? It's such a beautiful day and the sun is shining brightly and there aren't any clouds."

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Sounds good to me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:07 am

(Ahh well, the chancellor has been always in love with Irene and he's never denied it. XD Irene, on the other hand, may deny it as she wishes but she knows inside herself that she's never loved anyone but him. XD)

Lisianthus excitedly said, "Alright, let's go, everyone."

She got up and once all were up as well, she led the way out of the castle and to the gardens, where the weather was just perfect and the sky was clear. She led the way to the chairs and benches clustered near an iris field where they all could sit and enjoy each other's company.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:11 am

(Ahh I see. XD)

Alex helped Nerine to get seated on a bench and then he sat next to her. Bryan did the same for Rosaline and himself on another bench while Ryan and Lisianthus got seated on a bench. Once everyone was seated, Ryan looked up happily at the sky and commented,

"Yup, it is a beautiful day indeed although the sun doesn't radiate nearly as brightly as you do, beautiful."

Ryan looked on happily at Lisianthus while Alex looked curiously at the couple. Meanwhile, Bryan avoided looking at the scene, sensing that it might annoy Rosaline.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:16 am

Nerine smiled softly at the couple as well although she did think they could cut it down a little with the romance. On the other hand, Rosaline felt annoyed and hurt that Ryan couldn't just control himself in front of her or was he even doing this on purpose to annoy her, show her how happy he was that he had dumped her?

Lisianthus replied happily, "Aww cutie, it's your presence that's radiating this warmness all around. This day wouldn't have been the same without you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:22 am

Ryan blushed and replied, "Aww you're so wonderful, beautiful."

Alex coughed a bit and said, "Umm you do know we're here, don't you?"

Ryan turned to Alex and replied, "Uhh sorry about that. Guess I can't control myself when I'm with my beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:26 am

Lisianthus giggled in embarrassment and replied, "Sorry, Alex. You gotta excuse us. I and Ryan just love each other too much!"

Nerine sweatdropped and smiling a bit to the couple, she said, "Uhh try to hold yourselves a little, guys. I mean, we're happy for you and all but it's not exactly fun to watch you romancing each other all day."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:33 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "We'll do our best although it's hard to keep the compliments about my beautiful to myself."

He looked to Lisianthus and added, "She really does look radiant, doesn't she?"

Alex sighed and shook his head at seeing the couple behave like that towards each other.

(Getting late here so I'll get off for the night now and get some sleep. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:37 am

(Nite, nite. ^^)

Lisianthus returned the happy, loving looks to Ryan and Nerine sighed inwardly as well, seeing how fruitless it was talking to the couple. On the other hand, Rosaline was really going to lose it by the sight in front of her and unable to hold it in any longer, feeling hurt more than annoyed, she looked at them and frowning slightly, she said,

"You know, you really should respect our presence a little or you just shouldn't have invited us here."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:11 pm

Ryan looked at Rosaline and there was sadness written all over his face. Quietly, he replied,

"I'm sorry. Perhaps we should order that tea now."

(I'll be going to work later so I'll be back tonight and post more then. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:36 am

(Ahh alright. ^^)

Rosaline saw the sadness over Ryan's face and although she felt a bit bad about it, there was hurt in her eyes, too, and she wished he could only care for her presence a little more, or had he never felt anything for her that it was alright for him to hurt her feelings now?

Lisianthus nodded and asked a nearby maid for tea, and noticing that the silence would awkward, she took a breath and smiling a little to Alex and Nerine, she asked,

"So what have you two decided to do? I mean, are you going to stay for a while here in the gods' world or travel to the humans' world soon? I'd love if you remain with us a bit longer."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:54 am

Alex replied, "My darling and I have talked about that and we really would like to go home soon. Mom and Dad must be wondering why it's taken us a while to get back and they're probably worried."

He remembered that he'd need to talk to Lisianthus regarding Lycoris' arrangements but wished to do so privately.

(I'm back but I'll be multi-tasking so my posts might be slow. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:58 am

(Welcome back and take your time. XD)

Lisianthus nodded in understanding and replied,

"I understand. Whenever you wish to leave, guys, just let me know, alright? I'll prepare the gate and everything although it really doesn't take more than an hour or two by the most to get ready."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 6:06 am

(Thanks. XD)

Alex smiled and replied, "Thanks, Sia. Before I forget, do you have some free time today? There's a matter I wish to discuss with you, if that's all right."

Ryan remained quiet, thinking it best not to say anything after Rosaline's slight reprimand.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 6:10 am

Lisianthus was curious to know what Alex wanted to discuss with her but nodding, she replied,

"Ahh sure, I'm free today. Whenever you like, we can talk about what you like."

Rosaline noticed how Ryan had remained quiet since her reprimand and she was quiet, too. She wondered if he felt guilty or simply embarrassed, and she wanted to talk to him but didn't know when she should or how she should approach him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 6:13 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Thanks, Sia. Perhaps this afternoon would be all right unless my darling has other plans?"

He looked to Nerine for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 6:17 am

Nerine shook her head and replied, "Not at all, sure."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Alright, that's fine."

The maids soon returned with the cups of tea and poured for everyone then presented everyone with the cup, before taking their leave.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 6:22 am

As everyone drank their cups of tea, Ryan turned to Bryan and asked, "Are you and Rosaline going to stay for a while or leave soon as well?"

Bryan replied, "I think my love and I would like to go home soon as well. It's been a while although we've enjoyed our stay here."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 6:24 am

Lisianthus looked a bit sad and replied,

"Aww we'll miss you, guys. I wish you could all stay a little longer here with us although I understand you need to leave and everything. Just let me know when you want it, ok? And you can revisit us anytime you wish."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 6:35 am

Ryan nodded and added, "Sia and I would love for you all to come back and visit us often."

Alex replied, "We'd like that, too. For right now, though, my darling and I would like to go back to have a normal life."

He looked to Nerine, smiling softly at her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 6:37 am

Nerine returned Alex's smile and reached out to pat his hand gently. Lisianthus smiled at the couple then curiously asked,

"Lycoris is going with you, right? And Avi?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 6:57 am

Alex turned to Lisianthus and replied, "Umm, well, that's what we wanted to talk to you about this afternoon. It isn't that I don't want Lycoris to come with us but I'm worried about her safety and everything."

Ryan nodded and replied, "That's understandable. The captain is out there and still a threat."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:01 am

Lisianthus nodded in understanding as well and replied,

"I see. Well, it will be definitely safer for Lycoris to remain here and I'll make sure she'll well-protected. She'll have soldiers and guards and everything."

She thought about suggesting the idea about Lycoris going to the devils' world and becoming queen but wondered if now was a good time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: