Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:44 am

William noticed as well that Stacey was getting tired so nodding happily to Megan, he said,

"Alright but go as fast as you can, ok?"

He increased his speed and went as fast as he could, finally catching up with Stacey. He got her arm and happily said, "Got you!"

Nerine shook her head and quietly replied,

"I can't, Bryan. I already lost it. I keep telling myself that things are ok, that I can do it but...who am I kidding? The chance of that happening is so dim, almost nothing."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:52 am

Stacey stopped running, as William had caught her. She took a minute to catch her breath and then giggling happily, she replied,

"You sure did. What would you like as a reward?"

Bryan frowned and hesitatingly replied, "This isn't the Nerine I remember. I remember when we first met. I know it's hard to go back to that but please try. I-I don't want to lose you, you know."

(Bryan's only saying that he doesn't want to lose the Nerine that he knows as a friend, nothing more. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:56 am

William took his time taking his breathes and chuckling, he looked slyly at Stacey and replied happily,

"I think you know what I would like as my reward."

(lol Good. I was getting confused there for a moment. Razz)

The sad look in Nerine's eyes became more intense, and a few tears forming, she replied quietly,

"That Nerine you knew wasn't hurt. She wasn't betrayed. She wasn't lonely. She had hope-she had her knight by her side, and a whole new life ahead of her. A whole new dream, one that had her love by her side, her friends and only happiness ahead. But it wasn't what she found. She was crushed. Her heart was broken. How could she ever go back to how she was? How?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:06 am

Stacey gazed slyly back at William and replied, "Yup, I think I do."

She wrapped her arms around William's neck and gave him a loving kiss on the lips.

(lol I see. XD)

Bryan had to think over the dilemma and suddenly, he had an idea. He looked to Nerine with hope in his eyes and replied,

"There might be a way to get Alex back to you but you'd have to trust me on it. Do you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:10 am

William happily returned the kiss ever so lovingly, wrapping his arms around Stacey's waist.

Nerine was normally curious about Bryan's idea and looking up at him, she asked,

"I do. You know I do. What is your idea?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:19 am

Megan caught up to the couple kissing and she sighed to herself, wondering how they could kiss so many times.

Stacey heard Megan's sigh and after gently breaking off the kiss, she replied,

"I can't help it, you know. William's so very strong and handsome so it's my natural instinct to kiss him."

Bryan replied, "Well, we have this saying in the human world-'absence makes the heart grow fonder.' So I was thinking that if you decided to separate yourself from Alex, maybe that might get him to go back to you. Lycoris and Avi will stay here and the rest of us are returning home. But rather than have you stay with Alex and things be awkward, you could stay with me and my love. I'm certain she wouldn't mind and we have plenty of room, of course. What do you think?"

(It's getting really late here so I should get off for the night now. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 10:21 am

(Nite, nite. ^^)

William couldn't help but blush over Stacey's words and looking at her fondly, he said,

"Aww I love you so much, pretty."

He turned to Megan and continued, "But I love you too so much as well. You two are my whole life."

Nerine looked thoughtful for a moment, but then shook her head, replying,

"I did try staying away from him for a while, keeping my distance and although he did try to make things closer, it didn't really affect how I feel, or how he feels. Plus, what if he uses my absence as an excuse to come back here and watch over Lycoris, as in, protect her? Then he'd be all alone with her, and I'd be like the obstacle out of the way. And I wouldn't be able to complain then-I'd be the wife who left her husband alone, should he stay alone?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:41 am

Megan blushed and replied, "Then you should kiss me, too."

Stacey giggled and replied, "We both will because we love you so much."

Bryan was stumped, as he was running out of ideas on how to help Nerine. He looked to her and asked,

"What do you think would get Alex to come back to you and love you only?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 4:34 am

William nodded happily in agreement and leaning over Megan, he gave her a sweet kiss on the cheek. Then he warmly said,

"I love you so much, my beautiful daughter."

Nerine smiled wryly and replied, "Me only? Nothing. I was his alone in the beginning, yet he abandoned me for others."

Her smile vanished and she sighed quietly, then continued, "Don't bother yourself. I'll try your other idea, being like Lycoris. I have no hope that it will get Alex to love me only but I'll try. He loves Lycoris so much after all, right? Being like her could catch his attention."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 5:08 am

Stacey gave Megan a kiss on her other cheek and added, "I love you, too, Megan."

Megan blushed happily and replied, "I love you both."

She gave William and Stacey a great big hug.

Although Bryan wished he could come up with another idea, currently he was stumped. So nodding, he replied,

"It could. I hope you can be happy again."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 5:13 am

William returned the hug happily and then looking at Megan, he said,

"Well, how about you become it now? I and my pretty will chase after you but you should run as fast as your feet can take you."

Nerine nodded quietly and didn't say anything to that, as she didn't have any hope herself. Her tries were merely desperate ones.

Quietly, she said, "Thanks, Bryan. It would seem as though you're the only one concerned about me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 5:20 am

Megan nodded happily and replied, "Sure, I'm ready when you both are."

She then readied herself to run as fast as her feet could take her. Stacey readied herself as well to chase after Megan.

Although Bryan didn't believe that to be true-that there were others who were worried about her-he nodded and replied,

"You're my friend so of course, I worry about you. Let me know if I can help, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 5:26 am

William got himself ready as well and then waited for Megan to start running, so he and Stacey would chase her.

Nerine nodded but not finding anything else to say, she kept quiet. After nights of not being able to sleep well and waking up early however, she was feeling pretty tired but did her best to stay awake, forcing her eyes back open whenever they felt like closing for a moment.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 5:29 am

Once everyone was ready, Megan began running far away from William and Stacey. Stacey soon ran as well, doing her best to catch up to Megan.

Bryan observed Nerine and worrying about her health, he asked,

"Do you want to take a nap? I can leave if you want to get some sleep. Or if you like company, I'll stay."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 5:32 am

William ran as fast as he could as well, running by Stacey's side as they tried to catch her.

Nerine shook her head and gently pulling away from Bryan, she said,

"I don't want to keep you crippled here. The others are probably wondering about you anyhow. You can go."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 5:38 am

Megan continued running as fast as she could, having lots of energy to do so. Stacey glanced at William and said,

"Our angel sure is speedy, isn't she?"

Although Nerine made a good point, Bryan felt hesitant about leaving Nerine alone. He replied,

"If you'd like me to stay a little longer, I can. The others can keep themselves company so I'm sure my presence won't be missed much."

-------

https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=803
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: