Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:05 am

William and Stacey searched around for Megan but they weren't able to find her yet. William searched between some bushes but no result. He turned to Stacey and asked,

"Any luck, pretty?"

Nerine looked at Bryan and replied,

"And my pain? That can't be ever comforted? He's got a kind heart - I know that - if this was a friendly hug to his sister-in-law to make her feel better, I would have been ok. But it wasn't. You know very well it wasn't."

Last edited by Miss Nile on Fri May 31, 2013 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:30 am

Stacey shook her head and replied, "Not yet, handsome, but she should be nearby."

Megan hid well in a nearby cluster of bushes and giggled quietly, waiting for either William or Stacey to find her.

Bryan replied, "Perhaps not. I know that Alex has feelings for Lycoris but those feelings aren't going to go away overnight. It's important to be patient with him and although I can't be sure, I have a feeling that he regrets hurting you even if his gesture was simply meant to comfort Lycoris."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:45 am

William continued searching well for Megan, looking everywhere he could although he didn't go to the trees yet. Then not finding her, he said,

"We should probably head to the trees. We haven't searched there yet."

Nerine turned her gaze away and replied,

"I know they will never go away. Face it, Bryan. We were all alone-me and him with no Lycoris, no one else. I thought everything was ok. I thought everything was solved, that our relationship went back to how it was before and everything will be great between us again. Then Lycoris showed up after this long time and suddenly, he no longer pays attention to me, and his sole care is for her. Then how is it when she's always around now? How is it when he can't even control those feelings in front of me?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:50 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Yup, that's a good idea."

She and William headed towards the trees and Megan hoped that one of them would find her soon, as crouching on the ground made her knees ache a bit.

Bryan thought over Nerine's words and replied, "You do have a point but perhaps Lycoris wanting to stay here might end up a good thing. I mean, you and Alex are going to return home very soon, as my love and I will do so. So maybe if Alex and Lycoris have some physical distance, then you and he can reestablish the loving relationship you both had."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:57 am

William searched between the trees and searching between the bushes, he finally found Megan crouching between them. He happily said,

"Aha, here's my little pretty."

Nerine shook her head desperately and replied, "Just to have come back one day and ruin it all again, just like she did. And I'd be living in doubt and fear all again, just like I am right now. And she'll return powerful, who knows what she might do? I've been backstabbed and lied to, betrayed so many times that I don't believe anything will work anymore. I did everything I could to fix things. Everything."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:00 am

Megan cheered and standing up, she replied, "Yays, you found me!"

She gave William a hug around his neck and kissed both of his cheeks.

Bryan looked at Nerine thoughtfully and replied, "Do you really believe that Lycoris is out to take Alex away from you?"

He found it a little hard to believe although he could clearly tell how hurt Nerine felt about the matter.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:18 am

William grinned happily as Megan kissed him and he returned her kisses softly. Then calling out to Stacey, he said,

"I found our little angel, pretty."

Nerine nodded and quietly, she replied,

"She had the idea of drugging me before, and she used to force herself out of my body just to spend time with him. Why wouldn't she, especially when she knows that he loves her?

She was getting a throbbing feeling in her forehead, hurt by the stress and tension.

Last edited by Miss Nile on Thu May 30, 2013 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:24 am

Stacey ran over to where William and Megan were and grinning, she replied, "You hid well, Megan. It took a while for William to find you."

Megan nodded and replied, "Yup but I'm happy he did."

Bryan nodded and after a minute of quiet deliberation, he replied,

"I do see your point there although I'm not sure whether Lycoris is still pursuing Alex. I mean, if she is, she isn't trying very hard. I know you've probably confronted Alex about this but have you tried talking to Lycoris? I mean, talking to her calmly about all of this? If she knew how truly upset this has all made you, she'd consider your feelings in the matter and might decide to stay away from Alex entirely."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:40 am

William replied,

"Finding you was sure a challenge but it was much fun."

He paused for a moment then turning to Stacey, he slyly said,

"Your turn, pretty."

Nerine sighed and nodded, replying quietly,

"She knows very well how I feel. She was inside me - she knows everything. It doesn't change anything. How do you think she got her own body? She and Alex lied to me - said she'd go away completely. Then the moment she got it, it was just another lie, the best thing to do at the time, as Alex said it. Lying to me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:47 am

Stacey looked slyly back at William and replied, "Ok. Good luck finding me."

She then waited for William and Stacey to close their eyes so that she could look for a good hiding spot.

Bryan replied, "Well, umm, before Lycoris got her own body, did Alex know that Lycoris was blind? I'm assuming that you and Alex made a deal that he would stay away from Lycoris after she got her own body but maybe he assumed that her eyesight was all right."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:00 am

Meanwhile, William and Megan closed their eyes and counted to 10 while Stacey found a place to hide.

Nerine nodded and replied, "He knew. She had to come out for the chancellor to check her powers and she couldn't see. He knew everything and I was blunt about everything."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:05 am

Stacey ran towards the group of trees and decide to hide in the middle of them, behind one of the trees that were clustered together. She hoped that she could be hidden enough so that it wouldn't be so easy to find her.

Meanwhile, Megan and William counted to ten and then proceeded to find Stacey.

Bryan nodded and replied, "Umm I may have asked this before but how exactly did Lycoris become blind? Alex didn't tell me anything."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:10 am

Once they finished counting, William began searching around for Stacey, looking between the branches and the bushes. But he wasn't able to find her yet so he said,

"Hmm looks like my pretty is hiding well but not for long."

Nerine was a little surprised by Bryan's question and she stuttered a moment. Then getting back her composure, she put her gaze away and replied quietly,

"I did it. I-I slashed her eyes. It may have been wrong, but I was losing it. He drove me to that point."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:13 am

Megan replied, "Yup, we'll find her soon."

Meanwhile, Stacey kept to her hiding spot and a smile crept on her face, overhearing a little of William's and Megan's conversation.

Bryan was surprised as he heard Nerine confess that she had caused Lycoris to become blind and gently, he replied,

"I see. How did Alex drive you to that point?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:21 am

William and Megan kept searching eagerly but were unable to find Stacey yet. Still, William didn't give up, and headed towards the trees, hoping to find her there.

Nerine was silent for a moment, recalling everything. Then she replied, her voice shaking,

"It all started on our first wedding day. Everything was ok up to that point. Then Alex told me he loved Lycoris, too-I was angry, so he asked to give him time to sort things out and I agreed.

Things went fine for a few days except that I'd lose consciousness every evening, to find out that he was drugging me to see her. But I was ready to forgive him and I wanted things to work out, so I said it would be fine if he wanted to be with us both, as long as he'd treat us fairly. I thought things would be better then.

But the very next day, I find him kissing Lisianthus on our doorstep. Why? He fell in love with her. He was betraying me for the second time, in the first week of our marriage. But I wasn't ready to lose him. I was ready to have both women with us if he would still love me and pay attention to me.

Did he? No. He'd spend almost all his time with Sia, or Lycoris. I was a third wheel. I-I even sprained my ankle one day to get his attention and prevent him from going out with Sia, but he didn't care. When he finally promised me a day for me, Lycoris came out forcefully and what did he do? Spend the day with her instead. I couldn't take it. I couldn't take it feeling betrayed, lonely and neglected. I loved him-he broke my heart."

She ready to break in tears now and then but controlled herself.

(That was pretty long. XD)

(I'll be getting off now to eat lunch and all. Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:29 am

(Ahh ok. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)

Stacey glanced over to where William and Megan were and saw that they were headed towards the trees where she was. However, she kept still and quiet, knowing that there were some trees that they'd have to search before they could find her.

(lol It sure was. XD)

Bryan listened patiently as Nerine told him everything of what had happened, of how she felt like Alex had betrayed her. After she was done, Bryan immediately approached Nerine and gently wrapped his arms around her in a warm hug although he didn't say anything yet. He was thinking about what to say, as he was processing everything that he heard.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 1:07 pm

William had to search carefully, looking behind every single tree. It took him a while but he finally spotted Stacey hiding behind one of them. He grinned but not saying anything, he approached her very quietly and once close enough, he gave her a kiss on the cheek and happily asked,

"I finally found you."

Nerine did her best to contain herself and not break down in tears although it was difficult not to. Eventually, some tears began to flow down as she continued,

"I did everything I could, Bryan. Any other woman would have walked away and left him, but I loved him. I was ready to forgive him, forget it all and start anew. We almost did but then he'd lie, he'd hurt and he'd destroy everything. I lost my world, my parents, I was alone. I just wanted him. I wanted his love. Nothing more."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:20 pm

Stacey turned and saw that William had indeed found her. Smiling slyly at him, she wrapped her arms gently around his neck and replied,

"You sure did, handsome, and now I'll reward you for finding me."

She leaned in to give William a sweet kiss on the lips.

Bryan gently held Nerine in his arms, listening patiently as Nerine poured out her heart and emotions to him.

Once she was done, he took a deep breath and replied,

"I know it's not easy being with Alex. If we'd met way before, I would have given you a heads up about him. I think he does love you still but yes, I agree that he isn't spending enough time with you. That's part of the problem at least."

(I'll be getting off a little later for work and all but I'll post when I get back. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:58 am

(Take your time. ^^)

William returned the kiss lovingly, pouring his passion into it and wrapping his arms gently around Stacey's waist, bringing her closer to him.

However, Nerine was already too upset that her few tears were increasing, and her soft sobbing was getting heavier and heavier. Turning to Bryan, she replied full of anguish,

"Stop lying to me! Stop it, all of you! Alex doesn't love me; he doesn't love me! Stop your lies, I am sick of them! You don't love someone and continue to hurt them, step on their feelings like trash. Stop lying to me. Leave me alone. Leave me alone!"

It almost seemed that she was in an emotional fit, that the pain in her head turned her to lash out her anguish blindly.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 6:51 am

(I'm back. XD)

Megan ran over to where William and Stacey were and pouting, she said,

"Oh, not again."

Stacey broke off the kiss and quietly giggled.

(Wow, Nerine has lost it. O.O)

Although Bryan was shocked to hear Nerine's reply, he didn't let go of her. Instead, he held her even closer and after taking out a handkerchief, he gently wiped the tears from her eyes, as though he were trying his best to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:01 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

William chuckled happily over Megan's comment as well and looking to her happily, he said,

"I can't help that I love your mum so much but here, you deserve a kiss as well."

He approached Megan and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

(Yup, indeed. O.O)

Bryan's reaction surprised Nerine but she didn't react much, and instead burst in tears, crying it all out on Bryan's shoulder. She didn't have much strength to fight and her reactions were impulsive, for her anger and sadness were overwhelming.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:07 am

Megan smiled after William kissed her on the cheek and then Stacey kissed Megan's other cheek. Stacey then said,

"You deserve wonderful kisses, too, you know."

Bryan continued to hold Nerine in his arms, occasionally wiping the tears from her eyes as well as gently stroking her hair. He wanted to calm her down before speaking again, as he could see that Nerine's emotions were a little out of control.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:10 am

William nodded happily in agreement and then said,

"Well, it looks like we were all able to find each other. That was a lot of fun."

Nerine continued to cry for a while more then pulled away from Bryan gently. Her crying was calmer but other than that, her breathing was quick and the look in her eyes were wide and almost scary. Quietly, shaking, she said,

"Please leave. Leave me alone."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:28 am

Megan cheered and replied, "Yup, it was."

Stacey nodded and added, "Your idea was wonderful, handsome, and I had a lot of fun."

Although it would have been wise to leave Nerine alone, Bryan was worried about Nerine's condition and shaking his head, he replied,

"I know we may not always agree but I'm your friend and I want to be with you to help you with this if I can. You shouldn't be alone."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:39 am

William grinned and replied,

"We sure did. So, what would you like to do next?"

Nerine kept her gaze away from Bryan and although she glanced at him a moment, she replied,

"And because you're my friend, Bryan, I'm asking you to leave. Leave me alone. I don't want anyone with me. The others are waiting. Leave. Leave!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: