Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:43 am

Megan replied, "Can we play tag? I want to chase you."

Stacey grinned and replied, "Me, too."

Bryan shook his head and stubbornly replied, "Right now, I care about you. The others can wait. I want to be with you."

He gazed into Nerine's eyes and although there felt something like danger, there was something about them that reminded him a bit of Rosaline as well.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:49 am

William nodded happily and replied, "Sure, I'd love that. We can start right away and I guess you two want me to be 'it,' huh?"

Slowly, Nerine turned to look at Bryan and she could see the stubborn look in his eyes, but she could also see the care and warmth. Turning her gaze away once more, she replied,

"And what are you going to do if you stay? It's better not to. Nothing could ever change how I feel."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:56 am

Stacey and Megan nodded simultaneously and Stacey replied, "Definitely, handsome. We'll have lots of fun chasing you."

Bryan sighed and replied, "Perhaps not but I'm your friend and I want to be with you, just to be in your presence if nothing else. You could cry on my shoulder or you could even punch me if you want, if that'll make you feel better. Of course, I'll have to explain that later but it's no problem."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:04 am

William chuckled and replied, "Alright then. On 3, I'll run."

He counted up to 3 and on that, he ran away from Stacey and Megan.

Hadn't Nerine been in that condition, she would have giggled or at least smile at Bryan's comment. But she only turned to him with a blank look and then said,

"I'm hurtful when I am upset. I-I do things I shouldn't do, say things I shouldn't say. You don't have to stay with me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:09 am

After William ran, Stacey and Megan ran as well, doing their best to catch up to William so that they could catch him.

Bryan shook his head and giving Nerine a small gentle smile, he replied,

"I want to stay with you. And it doesn't matter if you say something hurtful to me. I know it's only because you're hurting and I want to do everything I can to comfort you. I care about you, you know."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:16 am

William ran as fast as he could and he was physically well-built, he was pretty fast.

Nerine stared at Bryan for a moment then turned her gaze away again but didn't say anything, obviously giving up and allowing Bryan to Stay.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:23 am

Stacey and Megan ran as fast as they could to catch up to William but it was difficult. Suddenly, Stacey had an idea. She looked to Megan and as they ran, she whispered something into Megan's left ear. Megan nodded and then Stacey ran in a different direction while Megan ran in the same direction as before.

As Nerine didn't reply, Bryan took her silence to mean that he could stay. He held Nerine in his arms and continued to gently wipe tears from her eyes and looked kindly at her although he didn't say anything. He just wanted to be with her, to be there for her as a friend.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:35 am

William continued running fast and as he glanced back, he saw that Megan only was running behind. He wondered where Stacey was but didn't slow down.

(You know, if Nerine and Bryan weren't both married, I'd say they were a potential couple. XD)

Nerine didn't say anything but feeling exhausted, she laid her head gently on Bryan's shoulder, gradually calming down. Although she didn't want him to stay, she appreciated his presence to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:44 am

Stacey had found a way to be in front of William and so chased him from a different direction while Megan chased him in the same direction.

(lol I agree. XD)

Bryan felt Nerine rest on his shoulder and he smiled softly at her. Gently, he stroked her hair and held her in his arms, doing his best to calm her down. He could see how much of a mess Alex had made and now he was doing what Alex should have done.

(It's getting late here so I should get off for the night now. I'll check back tomorrow although it's going to be late. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 1:30 pm

(Nite, nite. ^^)

William glanced around him and noticed that Stacey had gone to a different direction, which made it difficult for him to stay far. He tried his best to continue running although he was getting a bit winded and it looked like he was also surrounded.

Nerine was mostly quiet then, but for her quick breathing, but even that was slowly calming down, and the dangerous look in her eyes was beginning to fade, replaced by an intensely sad, tired look.

But the change in her demeanor made her realize how tired she was, that she could barely keep her eyes open. Thinking that staying quiet in Bryan's arms like that while he stroked her hair so gently would eventually lull her to sleep, she thought it was best to talk. So quietly, she said,

"I thought you'd be with Alex on this, being his childhood friend and all...I thought you'd be defending him at least or something, or try to convince me to accept things as they are."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 6:56 am

Stacey and Megan continued to chase William and noticing that William was starting to get a little winded, Stacey ran faster and soon caught him by the arm. Grinning, she said,

"Looks like I win."

A small smile formed on Bryan's face and shaking his head, he replied,

"Bryan is my best friend, like a brother. But that doesn't mean I agree with what he does."

(And of course, I'm back. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:01 am

(Welcome back. XD)

William finally stopped running and taking his breathes, he laughed happily and replied,

"That was smart. You had me surrounded."

Nerine looked at Bryan for a moment then replied,

"You don't have to agree but...I don't know. Even Avi went to his side. Then again, he's fond of Lycoris so maybe I shouldn't be very surprised."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:11 am

(Thanks. XD)

Stacey grinned and replied, "Yup. Figured it'd be easier to catch you if we ran from different directions."

She gazed slyly at William and then said, "Don't I deserve a kiss for catching you?"

Bryan looked thoughtful and then replied, "What do you think about Avi agreeing with Alex? I mean, about Lycoris and all?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:16 am

(You're welcome. ^^)

William looked back slyly at Stacey and replied, "You definitely do, pretty."

He wrapped his arms around Stacey's waist and leaned in to give her a sweet, lovely kiss.

Nerine shrugged and replied quietly,

"He's with her all the time, right? She has influence on him. Avi is soft-hearted and she's very good at being innocent like the victim, he probably got moved."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:30 am

Stacey happily wrapped her arms around William's neck and returned the kiss ever so sweetly.

Megan had caught up to the couple and found them kissing again. Although she pouted, she didn't say anything, waiting for them to finish.

Bryan looked at Nerine with concern and asked, "Do you think Lycoris is manipulative?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:34 am

(You know, I feel sorry for Megan now. XD)

William continued kissing Stacey happily for a few more sweet moments till the kiss was eventually over. He then noticed Megan standing nearby and chuckling at her pout, he said,

"Come, come. You deserve a wonderful kiss too."

He approached Megan and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Nerine replied, "I don't know but she has her ways to make people think of her so well and do whatever she wants. You saw it yourself a moment ago-she could change their minds to let her stay so easily."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:44 am

(lol XD)

Megan happily approached William and received his kisses and she returned the kisses by placing a kiss on each kiss. She then said,

"That's much better!"

Bryan thought about this for a minute and then replied, "Well, maybe you could try the same thing? I mean, if you want Alex's attention and love, using Lycoris' tactics might work."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:49 am

William grinned happily then excitedly said, "Well, who of you should be it now? I want to chase after my pretties."

Nerine was quiet for a few moments, looking thoughtful. For a moment, that dangerous, strange look in her eyes returned, as well as the quick breathing of hers. However, she simply and quite quietly said, "Maybe that would work. Maybe."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:53 am

Stacey replied, "I want to be next. Is that ok, Megan?"

Megan nodded and replied, "Sure if I can go next."

Bryan observed the look and demeanor in Nerine and he replied in concern,

"Are you all right? If it's a bad suggestion, I can think of something else."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:57 am

William nodded happily and replied, "Sure, that would be great."

He turned to Stacey and said, "You should start running as fast as you can because I am planning to catch you."

Nerine didn't react for a moment but then she quietly replied,

"No, it's a good suggestion. I-I should have thought of it before. I should have."

The look and breathing didn't go away but she was quiet overall, and they were soon calming down.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:18 am

Stacey giggled and replied, "Ok. I'll start running now."

She then began to run away from William and Megan, as fast as her feet could carry her.

Bryan was unsure of whether his suggestion was good but as he didn't have another idea, he nodded and replied,

"I hope things work out for you, Nerine. You deserve to be happy."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:22 am

After Stacey started running away, William began running after her as well, going as fast as he could, chasing after her.

Nerine eventually calmed down and tiredly nodded, replying,

"I don't know, Bryan. I have no hope anymore. Whatever happens."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:28 am

Stacey glanced over her shoulder as she ran and she saw that William and Megan were doing their best to catch up to her. Megan ran alongside William, doing their best to catch Stacey.

Bryan reached over to brush some strands of hair from Nerine's forehead and then he gently placed a kiss on it. Then he replied,

"Never lose hope, Nerine. Even when things seem dark, there's always a light at the end."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:34 am

William continued running after Stacey as fast as he could, increasing his speed as much as possible. He was a little tired after running earlier but still did his best and was approaching her.

Nerine smiled wryly for a moment then getting back that sad look, she replied,

"I've been waiting for that light for years and it never comes, Bryan. I always begin to think that things will get better but they only get worse, much worse. Look at how I ended up now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:41 am

Although Stacey continued to run as fast as she could, she was started to get a little tired. Megan noticed and looking to William, she said,

"Let's go faster! We can do it."

Bryan gently resumed stroking Nerine's hair and replied,

"Sometimes things get really bad but then they do get better. It might take some time but I have hope. You mustn't give up, ok? Promise me that you won't."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: