Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:02 am

Megan replied, "I agree. This place-this island-is so beautiful and the people here get to live here all the time."

Ryan held on tighter to Lisianthus and replied, "I'm not sure sure, beautiful, but I hope so. I want us to have the happy, beautiful life we both want. We need to find a way to solve these problems and then we can have our happily ever after.

And you know, I wish there weren't all these problems. We have more important things to think about, like finding Melody a husband."

Bryan paused in his skating and replied, "I will, my love. I'll be with Avi and if there is any danger, we'll immediately get out. I'm just worried about Duchess Irene. The chancellor should never have imprisoned her for wanting to help a friend. It doesn't feel right to me."

(It's getting late here and I have to work tomorrow so I'll get off now and get some sleep. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:40 am

(Nite, nite. ^^)

William nodded and replied, "Yup, it sure is. But you know, Lessire is quite beautiful as well. It's just that every town got its own kind of beauty, you know?"

Although Ryan was trying to cheer her up, Lisianthus sighed and pulling away gently from him, she replied,

"You're right. I wish I weren't a queen. I wish I was just a normal girl, not a queen, not royalty, not someone everyone wants her head. We would have been happily married without all these obstacles and troubles.

I am sorry, Ryan. I got you involved into all of this. You don't deserve to go through all the dangers and troubles and it's all my fault."

Rosaline paused in skating as well and replied, "We don't know everything, my love, but I just want your safety. This is dangerous but since you want to go, I can't stop you. Just look out; if the chancellor finds out about this, all of us would be in danger."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat May 04, 2013 12:12 am

Stacey replied, "That's right. Every place is beautiful and it's the people who live in it that make the place what it is."

Megan nodded and replied, "Yup."

Ryan shook his head and gently smiling, he replied, "It's not your fault, beautiful. You're not to blame for what's happened. If anything, it's that awful chancellor. We'll find a way to restore everything that's right. I have faith in us because our love is so strong that nothing can defeat it."

Bryan nodded and replied, "I understand."

He paused for a moment and then asked, "Do you want me to not go through with this?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat May 04, 2013 12:45 am

William smiled and slyly, he replied, "Yup and you know, I bet Lessire is quite wonderful just because you two live in it."

Lisianthus sighed and pausing for a moment, she then looked at Ryan and asked,

"Do you really love me that much that you're ready to face all these dangers although you don't have to?"

Rosaline shook her head and replied, "It's not that but I am worried that you might get caught or get hurt, my love, for something we shouldn't be involved with. I mean, I know you're worried for Duchess Irene but it isn't really something we should mingle ourselves with."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat May 04, 2013 3:13 am

Stacey and Megan blushed at the comment William made about them and in return, Stacey replied,

"And Lessire is all the more beautiful because you live in it with us."

Megan nodded and replied, "That's right!"

Ryan looked seriously but yet lovingly into Lisianthus' eyes and replied, "I'd face any danger because I love you so much. As long as I never lose you, I can face anything that comes my way."

Bryan sighed and after a few moments of silence, he replied, "Maybe you're right, my love, but I can't help worrying about Duchess Irene. If I just knew she was all right, that would be enough to put me at ease."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat May 04, 2013 6:58 am

William chuckled happily and replied, "Well, Lessire is a very lucky town indeed, isn't it? I bet it never wants us to leave it."

Upon hearing those words from Ryan, Lisianthus couldn't help but blush. Smiling a little shyly, she replied,

"You know, I find it weird sometimes that you love me so much, although most of those around us would call me the cruel queen or something."

Rosaline nodded and replied, "I understand, my love. I won't stand in your way and I trust that you're strong enough to pull through this. Just be careful, and give it enough though, ok?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:19 am

Megan giggled, as did Stacey, and Stacey replied, "Yup, I bet you're right about that."

Megan nodded, feeling the same way.

Ryan hugged Lisianthus and softly replied, "They misunderstand you, beautiful. When I'm with you, you don't seem cruel. But if there are people who see you that way, it is either because they misunderstand or they're jealous. We'll set everything right, though. I hope my love for you will give you all the strength you ever want."

Bryan nodded and after giving Rosaline a quick kiss, he gave her a smile and replied,

"I will, my love. I promise I'll be careful."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:25 am

William chuckled along and the family continued walking around happily, enjoying the pleasure of the place they were in. He asked,

"Is there anything in particular you'd like to do or should we just continue walking around?"

Lisianthus returned the hug and felt safe and happy for this moment, hearing Ryan's words. She smiled to him and replied,

"I don't know what I would have done without you. Your love gives me the strength I need but I just hope that we'll stay together. That is my greatest concern right now, what I'm worried about."

Rosaline returned the smile and replied, "I trust you, my love."

She held his hand and continued, "Now we should skating, ok?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:35 am

Megan shrugged, not having any ideas. Stacey replied, "We can walk around and perhaps if you'd like, we can go to one of the vendors and purchase a couple of neon lights. Some tourists like to have them and hold them, as they glow in the dark."

Ryan nodded and his face turning to a serious look, he replied, "I worry about that, too. I have an idea. If the chancellor agrees to another meeting, I can come with you. He knows I'm already here so there's probably no point in keeping me away from him. I can help you with the negotiations."

Bryan held on to Rosaline's hand and nodding, he replied, "Yup, let's resume skating. I want to enjoy this afternoon with you as much as possible."

He led the way in skating, feeling happy to have Rosaline's presence.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:41 am

William nodded and replied, "Sure, sounds like a good idea. Aside from being a souvenir, they could also come in handy."

Lisianthus looked hesitant and replied, "I know he knows you're here but are you sure? We never know but he could pull something fishy. Well, we'll see about it if he does agree to come. I am not very optimistic about it."

Rosaline continued skating happily with Bryan, enjoying the afternoon together. Meanwhile, Avi and Lycoris had paused in their skating and went to rest with the puppies, as Lycoris felt a little worn out.

(I'll be getting off now since my time is up. XD Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:49 am

(Ahh ok. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)

Megan replied, "I'd like to have one."

Stacey nodded and replied, "Ok, I see a vendor near here that sells them."

She led the way to a nearby vendor manning a small station and he was selling neon lights to passing tourists.

Ryan replied, "Did the chancellor look as though he wouldn't budge from his position? Cause if that's the case, he isn't good at negotiating. He should understand the meaning of coming in the middle."

Bryan noticed Lycoris and Avi resting with the puppies and although he smiled at them, he didn't say anything.

Meanwhile, the puppies barked happily at Lycoris and Avi, wanting some attention.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat May 04, 2013 1:53 pm

William followed Stacey to the vendor who sold the neon lights and then he asked him for three, one for each of them. The vendor did as he was told gladly, giving each one neon light of different colors. William took care of the payment and thanked the man.

Lisianthus looked thoughtful for a moment then replied,

"Well, it's more like he thought there is no middle other than marrying him. I'd be queen again like I want and he'd still be king. But can you blame him? He's got the stronger side; he's the king and he's got more support. He did seem like he wanted to solve the issue but without making much sacrifices-he doesn't have anything to sacrifice but the throne now, anyways."

Lycoris heard the puppies barking happily and smiling, she extended her hand to where she thought the sound came from, which was their direction, saying,

"Hey, Ryan, Bryan. You're enjoying your time, boys?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:59 am

After William handed Stacey and Megan each a neon light, Megan looked happily at William and said,

"Thank you, William. It's so pretty and it glows."

Ryan frowned and replied, "But it's wrong that he asks you to sacrifice your happiness to get your throne back. If there was a way you two could share without a marriage...I mean, I want to be the only man in your life."

The puppies happily approached Lycoris and reached out to her free hand to let her pet them. They barked happily in reply, indicating that they were having fun.

Bryan glanced at the scene and commented, "It looks like our boys like Lycoris, too."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:16 am

William smiled and replied, "You're welcome. They're beautiful and Stacey's idea was a wonderful. They will be a wonderful reminder of our vacation."

Lisianthus sighed and replied, "I suggested that he returned as chancellor but he refused. I don't to marry him, Ryan. He was such a terrible guardian, he couldn't make a better husband. And I am sure that if I do marry him, he would no way let me be with you in the same time. I don't know what to do but do I really have a choice?"

Rosaline looked at the scene and smiling, she jokingly replied, "They sure do but I hope they won't like her more than me or something."

Meanwhile, Lycoris petted the puppies happily, enjoying hearing their happy barking.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:27 am

Megan nodded and replied, "Yup. Thanks, Stacey, for suggesting we get them."

Stacey smiled and replied, "You're welcome. I'm happy you like them. A lot of tourists do so they're a popular item."

Ryan looked thoughtful and replied, "There might be another option but there's something I want to ask first. Why would the chancellor separate us? I know part of us has to do with me defending you and protecting you but I'd think there has to be something else."

Bryan chuckled and shaking his head, he replied, "Nah, the only woman in their lives would be you, my love."

The puppies continued to bark happily at Lycoris, enjoying her touch.

(I'll get off for the night now but I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:58 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

The family continued walking around the town for a while more but then noticing that it was getting late, William said,

"We should probably head back now, yes? It's getting dark."

Lisianthus looked thoughtful then replied, "Well, it could be just another way of torturing me or weakening me. He knows how much you mean to me and that you're my greatest source of strength, so I wouldn't doubt it. Or marriage could simply be the best thing he could think of as a compromise, although I'd think the first possibility is stronger."

Lycoris continued petting the puppies happily and carefully, she used her touch to pick up one of them and put him in her lap, continuing to pet him happily. Avi watched with a fond smile, although the target of his eyes was being more Lycoris than the puppies.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 12:04 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Our handsome is right. We should head back and get some rest."

Megan nodded and replied, "Ok."

Stacey and Megan waited for William to lead them back to the inn.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Hmm I see. So I take it that the chancellor doesn't like me very much but that wouldn't be the case if he hadn't hurt you in the first place."

Little Bryan felt happy as Lycoris continued to pet him and he rubbed his head gently against Lycoris' hand.

Meanwhile, Ryan barked, wanting to be petted and held as well.

Bryan noticed the scene and smiling, he said, "Perhaps Lycoris would like a pet as well. She looks to be having a good time."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 12:39 am

William nodded and led the way back to the inn. After a short while, the family made it back there and William led the way to their room. After they were safely inside, he said,

"You may use the bathroom first, pretties."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "That's how I see it. It's more like he doesn't like you because you make me happy and he doesn't want that. It could have to do something with you being a human, too, but I wouldn't think it's the primary reason."

Lycoris heard little Ryan's barking and reaching with her other hand carefully, she picked up the little puppy and put her on her lap, too, continuing to pet both happily.

Rosaline watched the scene and smiling, she nodded and replied,

"Yup, I think she would. It would make a wonderful companion to her and I think it'd be happy; the puppies look to be enjoying her presence."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:34 am

Stacey nodded and turning to Megan, she said, "You can use the bathroom first, Megan. I can wait."

Megan nodded and after handing her neon light to Stacey, she found a pair of pajamas and went to the bathroom to wash up and change.

Ryan sighed and shaking his head, he replied, "I agree but I don't understand why he doesn't want you to be happy. Everyone deserves to be happy, especially you, beautiful."

Little Bryan and Ryan continued to bark happily and enjoyed being petted, making themselves as comfortable as possible in Lycoris' lap.

Nearby, Bryan replied, "I agree, my love. I'll suggest the idea to Alex. He can talk to Lycoris and decide on a pet for her."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:30 am

After Megan entered the bathroom and Stacey put away the neon lights, William approached Stacey happily and said,

"I hope you're enjoying your time, pretty."

Lisianthus smiled a little over Ryan's last comment then sighing, she replied,

"I am the cruel queen, remember? It's not like the chancellor is the only one who thinks like that. How else did he become king? Most of the court, if not all of it, must have agreed with him on it as well as a good number of soldiers. They just wanted to get rid of the mean, evil queen they had in any possible way and the chancellor had a nice reputation to go with it."

Rosaline nodded and replied, "I think she'll enjoy that. She might love to have a puppy, since she enjoys their company so much."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:55 am

Stacey wrapped her arms lovingly and gently around William's neck and replied, "I sure am, handsome. This is the best vacation I've ever had, spending time with the most wonderful people in my life."

Ryan gently placed his right index finger over Lisianthus' lips and replied,

"You're not cruel, beautiful. I couldn't love you if that was your true nature. I do believe that people misunderstand you and it certainly doesn't help that the chancellor has manipulated the people to favor him."

Suddenly, he had an idea. He looked to Lisianthus and asked, "If we could somehow change the people's opinions of you, do you think that would help to bring down the chancellor?"

Bryan nodded and replied, "Yup, I think a puppy would be perfect for Lycoris. And dogs are very useful, too."

Meanwhile, Alex glanced over at Lycoris and saw how happy she was with the puppies and it made him happy inside to see her in such a joyful mood.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 2:16 pm

William smiled lovingly and replied, "This is the best vacation I've had, too, spending time with you and Megan. What more could I ask for?"

He leaned in to give Stacey a sweet kiss on the lips.

Lisianthus replied, "Well...it could be helpful but not very effective. I mean, even if the people changed their opinions of me, they wouldn't necessarily want me back as ruler if the chancellor is being a good king.

But what would really be helpful is changing the court's opinion. There are some dukes already who support me but they don't make the most of them. If the other dukes and duchesses returned to my side, that would work although I don't really know how we can do so. I am not friendly with some of them."

Rosaline nodded in agreement and replied, "Yup. I hope Alex can agree to your suggestion, my love."

Meanwhile, Nerine felt a little tired from skating so turning to Alex, she said,

"I'll take a break, ok? I am a little worn out from all this skating."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:17 pm

Stacey leaned in and kissed William lovingly and passionately on the lips, enjoying their sweet blissful moments together.

Just then, Megan left the bathroom, having changed into a light purple pair of pajamas. She saw the couple kiss and said,

"I want a kiss, too."

Ryan nodded and thought about what Lisianthus said. After a few minutes, he replied,

"Did some of these nobles not support your family before you took the throne?"

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok, darling. I'm a little tired, too, so let's take a break together."

He held Nerine's hand and led the way off the ice and towards the benches where they could rest for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:48 pm

The kiss between William and Stacey eventually broken and hearing what Megan said, William chuckled and replied,

"A kiss for my beautiful Megan coming up."

He approached her and gave her a soft loving kiss on the cheek.

Lisianthus replied, "Well, many turned their backs on my daddy when he started the war and tried to show their people that they had nothing to do with it. But after I took the throne, they had to support me to get over the danger back then."

Nerine followed Alex back to the benches where they could rest and Avi saw the couple approach. Smiling, he said,

"Hey, you two. Having fun so far?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 3:11 am

Megan grinned and replied, "Now that's much better."

Stacey giggled and then replied, "I'll use the bathroom now since it's free."

She got a clean nightgown and then went into the bathroom to wash up and change.

Ryan nodded and then replied, "I see. It sounds like the nobles want stability and peace. Am I correct in thinking that?"

Alex returned the smile and nodding, he replied, "We are but we're a little tired so we wanted to rest for a bit."

He then looked to Lycoris and said, "It looks like you and the puppies are getting along well, Lycoris. Do you like them?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: