Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:34 am

Stacey nodded happily and replied, "I like that."

Megan replied, "Aww I have to wait? But kiss Stacey quickly so I can get my reward."

Seeing Lisianthus and the soldier leave on pegasuses, Ryan knew that he would need one, too. So he headed towards the stables, hoping that the owner would have a pegasus that he could borrow or purchase, if necessary.

(It's up to you on whether Ryan gets the pegasus or not. XD)

The party continued to walk around the art district, soon finishing their tour of the area. Seeing that it was almost time for lunch, Alex turned to the others and asked,

"How about we have lunch in one of the restaurants nearby and then head on towards the park?"

Bryan nodded and replied, "I like that idea. What about you, my love?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:39 am

William chuckled happily and approaching Stacey, he leaned in to give her a sweet, loving kiss on the lips.

Fortunately for Ryan, the stables had a pegasuses available but it was only for borrowing. After Ryan had paid for it, the stable boy handed him it. It was a beautiful beige pegasus that looked strong but tame.

(There goes. XD)

Rosaline nodded happily and replied, "Sure, I'd like that. Sounds like a good plan to me."

Nerine said then, "Ok. I'll lead the way."

She led the party to a nearby restaurant that was comfortable and cozy, and after the waiter had helped them to a table, he presented them with menus. He didn't mind the presence of the puppies but asked them not to rise any troubles.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:44 am

Stacey wrapped her arms lovingly around William's neck and returned the kiss happily, enjoying her reward. After those sweet moments passed, the kiss was over and Stacey said,

"That was a great reward, handsome."

(Coolies. XD)

Ryan thanked the stable boy and then he led the pegasus out of the stables. He gently petted the pegasus' head and after carefully getting on, Ryan directed the pegasus to head to the air, following Lisianthus and the soldier.

After the waiter left, Bryan smiled and said, "Our boys are very well-behaved, aren't they, my love? We've been to several restaurants during our tour and our puppies have never caused trouble."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:49 am

William smiled happily and replied, "Only the best for my pretty."

Turning to Megan, he said, "Now my little pretty's turn. Come on here."

He kneeled to Megan's level and giving her his back, he said, "Get on and hang on tightly and we'll have fun together."

Lisianthus and the soldier flew away from Lileville and towards Blacklily, unaware that they were being followed. It took some time but they made it to the floating city and soon they were there, so they landed safely and continued heading to the duke's mansion there.

Rosaline nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right. Both of them are well-mannered and none of them ever caused us any trouble. Plus, they are super cute so no one can resist anyways, right, boys?"

She turned to the puppies, petting them gently.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:54 am

Megan nodded happily and getting on William's back, she put her arms around William's shoulder as he began to walk with her on the beach. Stacey walked beside the two, enjoying the excursion.

Ryan followed Lisianthus and the soldier to Blacklily and he instantly recognized the city, remembering that he and Lisianthus had visited it before and had to stay there overnight when it rained.

He directed his pegasus to land a little distance away from the duke's mansion, so as not to be spotted.

The puppies barked happily in reply but they did so quietly as to not disturb the other patrons in the restaurant. Alex smiled a little and said,

"They are well-behaved. I should get a pet for my darling and one that's well-behaved like these two."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:00 am

William carried Megan on his back happily and walked on the beach, enjoying it as well. As he did, he turned to her and asked,

"Is my pretty enjoying the walk?"

After landing, Lisianthus and the soldier entered the mansion to talk with the duke and his duchess. They explained to them everything and told them of how they had also contacted the duke of Lileville, but asked them to be quiet and discreet, as Lisianthus didn't want the chancellor to know that she was there yet.

Nerine didn't comment on Alex's suggestion but stayed quiet, so Rosaline replied,

"That would be a good idea. It would be wonderful company to you two and it will make you happy, just like these two cute puppies are."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:09 am

Megan nodded happily and replied, "Yup! This is the best reward ever and you're so strong!"

Stacey added, "Yup, our William is the strongest man ever, I think. Makes him all the more handsome."

As Ryan didn't know what was going on in the duke's house, he decided to stay by the pegasus' side, petting his head and making sure that he was comfortable and happy. Ryan knew that Lisianthus was planning on gathering forces but he wondered how long it would take and how many forces she would be able to gather.

Alex smiled softly and replied, "I think so, too. Maybe we should get two puppies. Twice the company."

Bryan replied, "That sounds like a good idea but make sure you two agree. Now let's see what dishes they have here."

He opened his menu to look at the selections.

(I should go ahead and get off for the night now since I have work tomorrow and all. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:30 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

William couldn't help but blush and happily replied,

"I am glad that I make you two happy this way. I want to be strong always to make sure you two are happy and safe."

Inside the mansion, Lisianthus finished talking with the duke and duchess and was able to convince them to help her. They agreed to gather as many soldiers as they could who would agree to help the queen.

Once she was done, she went out of the mansion along with the soldier and they got on their pegasuses, heading out.

Rosaline took a look at the menus as well and commented, "These all look delicious although there are things I haven't heard of before. What do you suggest, Nerine?"

Nerine turned to Rosaline and taking a look at her own menu, she replied quietly,

"They are all good so it goes back to your preference. There is the magical steak and the fried river shrimps. These are nice, too."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:02 am

Stacey and Megan blushed happily and Stacey replied, "We'll always be happy and safe as long as you're with us, right, Megan?"

Megan nodded happily and replied, "Yup! I'm happy with William always!"

Ryan saw Lisianthus and the soldier leaving and after a few minutes, he got on his pegasus and followed them, wondering where they would head next.

Bryan replied, "I'd like to try the fried river shrimps. What about you, my love?"

Alex replied, "I like the magical steak. What about you, darling?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:14 am

William grinned happily and replied, "I am quite happy to hear so. There is nothing more I want in the world than see my Stacey and Megan always happy."

He continued walking while carrying Megan on his back and Stacey by his side.

Lisianthus and the soldier left Blacklily and returned back to Lileville to the duke's mansion. Lisianthus decided that it was enough for today and seeing how the daylight was slowly going away, she was going to spend the night at the duke's along with the soldiers and then prepare for what's next.

Rosaline replied, "I'll take the fried river shrimps, too. They sound nice."

Nerine replied, "I'll take the same as you, my lord."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:34 am

Stacey continued to walk happily next to William while Megan continued to hang on to William, happily enjoying the ride. Stacey turned to William and said,

"You deserve a wonderful reward for rewarding us, handsome."

Megan nodded and added, "I agree!"

As Ryan followed Lisianthus and the soldier, he soon realized that they had arrived back at Lileville and went to the duke's mansion. Seeing that night was coming, Ryan figured that Lisianthus would want to rest for the night so after landing, he took the pegasus back to the stables and then would look for an inn to rest for the night.

Alex nodded and replied, "I'll go ahead and order."

He waved for a waiter and after a waiter arrived, Alex gave him their orders. After the waiter left to take care of them, Alex turned back to the others and said,

"So we'll spend the afternoon at the park. If we have time, where else should we visit?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:38 am

William chuckled happily and replied, "My biggest reward is seeing the happiness on your faces, pretties. That's enough for me plus, I am having fun carrying Megan on my back like this and walking by my Stacey's side, too."

The stable boy took back the pegasus from Ryan and thanked him for returning it. Meanwhile, Lisianthus and the soldier put away their pegasuses in the mansion's stables and went in for the night.

Rosaline looked thoughtful and replied, "Hmm maybe we can take a look at the magic district? If we have time, of course. What do you think about that?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:43 am

Stacey and Megan blushed and Stacey replied,

"Aww you sure do know how to make us blush."

Megan added, "That's cause William makes us very happy."

After Ryan returned the pegasus, he looked around for an inn in town and fortunately, he found one. He entered it and hoped that there would be a room available for him to spend the night.

Bryan smiled and replied, "I'd like that. That's a great idea, my love."

Alex replied, "Sure, we can show it to you. It would be fun to visit, especially with my darling by my side."

He looked happily at Nerine, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:53 am

William chuckled once more and replied, "I could say the same, too. You two make me blush but I am not complaining. I love when my two pretties keep complimenting me. They make me feel complete."

Fortunately, there was a room available for Ryan at the inn. It was a small room but it was comfortable and cozy with all necessary accommodations for a comfortable stay.

Nerine didn't return the look or the smile, and rather preferred to gaze at outside the window, observing the streets and passers by. But she simply replied,

"Sure, I don't mind. Wherever you all go, I go."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:59 am

Megan replied happily, "Then we'll keep complimenting you."

Stacey added, "Yup, we will. Our William is the most handsome, wonderful man ever."

After Ryan got his key and thanked the innkeeper, he went upstairs and found his room. Entering, he put his bag down on the floor and then laid down on the bed although he didn't change out of his clothes. He wondered what Lisianthus planned to do next after gathering enough forces and if there was anything more he could do other than continue to follow her.

Alex saw that Nerine avoided looking at him and he turned to Rosaline. Although he didn't say anything, he gave Rosaline a look that clearly asked why Nerine was continuing to be so distant.

(Hmm, you know, I'd have thought that Nerine would have put Bryan's idea into action right away. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:08 am

William couldn't help but blush over Megan's and Stacey's comments and happily, he replied,

"See? Now I am blushing like a girl. But I love you two so much, no matter what."

The sun was beginning to set beautifully, reflecting on the sea and creating a wonderful sight.

Inside the duke's mansion, Lisianthus had taken a room to rest for the night. There was a little time left before dinner so she decided to contact Ryan and see how things were going with him. Sitting on the bed, she got out her pendant and tried to reach him telepathically.

(Ahh I think she is planning to use it in a different way than what you may have in mind. XD)

Rosaline saw Alex's look and she wondered herself why Nerine continued to be like that. Deciding to gently approach her, she looked to her and kindly said,

"You know, Nerine, if I didn't know better, I would have thought that you aren't really enjoying the company."

Nerine turned to her and giving her a small smile, she shook her head and replied,

"No, no. That's not it at all. I am happy to be with you and Bryan. It...It might be just that I am feeling a little tired, that's all. But there's nothing to worry about."

She figured that using that excuse would be plausible for now.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:14 am

Megan noticed the sunset and pointing to it, she commented, "It's so beautiful."

Stacey nodded and replied, "It definitely is. It's quite romantic, too, I think, especially with William here to make everything perfect."

As Ryan rested, he noticed something happening in his bag. Opening it, he noticed the pendant and saw that it was activated. Taking it, he saw Lisianthus through it and smiling softly, he said,

"Hello, beautiful."

(Ahh I see. XD)

Alex looked worriedly at Nerine and replied, "We should take you back to the castle so you can rest, darling. I don't want you to pass out or anything."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:20 am

William gazed at the sunset as well and happily replied,

"It's beautiful and I agree that it's quite romantic, watching it as I walk with my pretties. This is a perfect moment for me to declare how much I love you two."

Lisianthus smiled happily as she saw Ryan through the pendant and replied,

"Hey, cutie. I hope I didn't disturb you but I wanted to check on how everything was going on your side. I missed you already."

Nerine shook her head to Alex and replied quietly, "I'm alright, my lord. I'll be fine. No need to cut our fun short. I've seen worse times."

The waiter soon returned with the dishes and plates for everyone and presented them to the party then took his leave.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:27 am

Stacey and Megan blushed happily and Megan replied, "Stacey's right. You know how to make us blush."

Stacey added, "And we love you, too, so very much. No one will love you more than we do."

Ryan shook his head and replied, "Not at all, beautiful. I miss you so much. I miss holding you in my arms and kissing you passionately and it hasn't even been a day. How are you?"

Bryan then said, "Now that our food's here, we should eat and then we can decide whether to head on to the park, ok?"

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok, sounds good."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:33 am

William kissed Megan happily on the cheek and gave Stacey a soft kiss on the cheek as well then replied,

"And no one will love you two more than I do as well."

Lisianthus blushed happily upon hearing Ryan's words and she replied,

"I am alright. Been busy since the beginning of the day but I took care of some things."

She told Ryan of what she had done and the dukes she contacted, unaware that Ryan already had most of the information.

Rosaline and Nerine nodded as well and both began eating their food. It was pretty delicious and Rosaline commented,

"Yum, this is tasty. It's the first time I taste this dish but it's delicious."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:38 am

Stacey smiled softly and looking at Megan, she said, "We sure are the luckiest girls ever, aren't we?"

Megan nodded and replied, "Yup! William's our good luck charm. He's the best daddy ever!"

After Lisianthus finished, Ryan replied, "Wow, it sounds like you've been quite busy today but it's good that you're gathering forces to help. How many are you going to have help and what are you going to do once you have enough?"

Bryan tasted this dish and after swallowing, he replied, "Yup, my love is right. This is very good."

Alex tasted his steak and then replied, "The steak's good, too. How is your food, darling?"

He looked to Nerine, wanting to pay attention to her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:48 am

William blushed deeply as Megan called him 'best daddy ever' that he felt speechless for a moment. But smiling warmly, he replied,

"And you're the best daughter and best wife ever. I am the luckiest man on Earth to have you in my life, truly."

Lisianthus replied, "I am not sure about how many yet but the dukes of Lileville and Blacklily agreed to help me. I'll contact the duke of Myriaden tomorrow as well and hopefully, they will be able to gather a good number of soldiers on our side.

Once I have enough, I think I am going to contact the chancellor himself and ask him to give me back my throne or prepare for a fight if he doesn't agree."

Nerine replied quietly, still avoiding to look at Alex, "It's delicious, my lord. You chose well."

She ate slowly but not much. Despite Alex's tries to pay attention to her, she didn't want to open up to him yet. Why would she do that when nothing changed yet? Why would she do that if he would simply go back to paying attention to Lycoris the moment they are back to her?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:55 am

Megan hugged William happily around his neck but did so gently while Stacey hugged William on his side. They continued to enjoy the walk on the beach, watching the beautiful sunset.

Ryan replied, "Hmm, I think you'll have to gather a lot of forces. I doubt that the chancellor will just give you back your throne. Are you going to get in touch with Duchess Irene as well?"

Alex noticed that Nerine continued to avoid looking at him and sighing inwardly, he resumed eating.

Meanwhile, Bryan looked at Rosaline, clearly worried that things between Nerine and Alex hadn't improved.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 5:02 am

The party continued walking peacefully on the beach as the sun continued setting, and soon, the sight was over and it was evening. William looked to Stacey and Megan and said,

"It's around dinnertime, pretties. Do you think we should head back to the inn or do you want to have dinner outside?"

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yeah, I will. The duke of Lileville is going to contact her for me and ask her to come but without telling her about my presence. I hope that I can fix things with her and hopefully, she will also agree to help me. I don't think she could abandon me at such a time."

Rosaline returned Bryan's looks, equally confused by Nerine's behavior. She had hoped that things would improve after the couple had talked to them but that didn't seem to be the case and she didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 5:09 am

Stacey turned to Megan and said, "I think I'll let Megan decide."

Megan thought about it for a minute and then replied, "Let's have dinner outside. Please, pretty please?"

She gave William her cute, adorable look.

Ryan replied, "I agree with you, beautiful. Duchess Irene has been your friend for a long time so I'm sure that what rough patches you two have can be repaired. I wish I could be there to help you, too. It's no fun staying on the sidelines."

Bryan shrugged and deciding to move the conversation to a lighter topic, he turned to Nerine and asked,

"What's there to see at the Four Marbles Park?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: