Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 1:46 am

(It's totally fine. I am glad you're here now and feeling better. ^^)

William chuckled happily and replied, "Alright then. I'd like to play with my two pretties, too, but take care-just because I love you two so much doesn't mean I'll go easy on you."

Irene was surprised as Ryan told her of how the chancellor was targeting him and she replied,

What? He wanted you? But why would he do that? Unless...unless he wanted to use you as a bait to force Lisianthus to come easily to him.

Nerine shook her head and doing her best to control herself, she took a deep breath and giving Bryan a grateful although miserable look, she replied,

"It's okay. I don't want to trouble you with this, Bryan. Nothing would change anyhow. It remains as bad as it is. But thank you."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 3:43 am

(Thanks. ^^)

Stacey giggled happily and replied, "We wouldn't expect you to, handsome."

Megan nodded and added, "Sure, I want William to try hard!"

Ryan replied,

Yeah, that's what I thought, too. I think the chancellor might have figured out that I was protecting Sia when he tried to send those soldiers after her before. So she wants me to stay away from her, as a way of me staying alive. But I'm not going to let her confront him without some backup.

Bryan figured that it was best not to push Nerine so nodding, he replied, "Ok, I understand but if it's all right, allow me to give you a little advice. I think you should talk to Alex about this problem and if you have before and the result has been the same, it would be a good idea to try talking to him using a different tactic."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:33 am

William chuckled and jokingly replied, "You asked for it. I'll give you two quite the challenge that you're going to beg me for mercy."

Irene replied,

I see. I guess Lisianthus put your safety first and I wouldn't blame her if she thought that way. If anything, I think we owe you an apology, Ryan. You were dragged into this by mistake. But I am personally counting on you and I am because I know you deserve it.

Nerine averted Bryan's gaze and quietly, she replied,

"I tried everything. I tried to talk to him directly and indirectly. I tried to attract his attention, directly and indirectly. I tried to be myself and talk to him, and I tried to change to what he wanted. Nothing is working. I don't know what I am doing wrong. Or what I am not doing. I don't know if it's too late. I think it is. My lord's heart is somewhere else now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:05 am

Stacey and Megan giggled happily and Stacey replied, "I'm looking forward to that."

Megan added, "Me, too! Let's go splash in the water!"

Ryan smiled to himself and replied,

I will protect Sia with my entire life. She's everything to me and I won't let the chancellor hurt her, not ever again.

Bryan shook his head and quietly replied, "I don't think it's too late. There is another idea. I could talk to Alex and see what's going on. I could find out for you why he loves Lycoris. It might give an insight on things. I take it that you don't know why he loves her, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:11 am

William nodded happily and getting up, he helped Stacey and Megan up as well. Then he led the way to the water where they could play and have fun.

Irene smiled and replied,

I know I can count on you, Ryan, and I am sure Lisianthus is in safe hands as long as she is protected by you. Please be careful, though, Ryan. I don't want any of you to be hurt. As for me, I will try again to reach whatever the chancellor is hiding in hope that I will find something helpful.

Nerine replied quietly, "She could fool him. She pictured herself to him as the kind, gentle, angel and she could capture his heart that way. You know my lord; he-he is too compassionate. No use trying, Bryan. No use trying."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:15 am

Once Stacey and Megan reached the edge of the water, they took off their shoes and socks and then splashed happily around with William, enjoying the afternoon playing like so.

Ryan replied,

That would be good. It'd be great if there were some important information that could help us.

He paused for a minute and then asked,

Has the chancellor done anything harmful other than go after Sia and me?

Bryan looked confused and replied, "Why do you think Lycoris is like that? I haven't known her for long so I can't say as to her personality but if she were really like that, I can't see how Alex would have fallen for her."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:24 am

William took off his shoes as well and began splashing the water happily to Megan and Stacey as well, laughing happily and enjoying their company.

Irene replied,

No, not really. He is actually taking good care of the country and your friends are here, too. He is treating them well.

She paused for a moment then replied,

I haven't seen him for myself but I heard from the chancellor that last night, your brother and his wife came here. I think they were invited by Sir Alex.

Nerine turned to Bryan and her eyes full of hurt and confidence, she replied,

[i]Because that's the truth. Because she is stealing him away from me and taking him away and he's letting her. Because she knows that this way, she is helping destroy everything between me and my lord yet she is still doing it. Because she's the one who wanted to hurt me and make me lose him when I needed him the most. Because she's taking him away. She's taking him away from me..."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:31 am

Stacey and Megan continued to splash happily in the water and Megan exclaimed,

"I'm going to win!"

Stacey teased by saying, "I'm going to splash my handsome lots!"

Ryan looked alarmed and replied,

Wait...Bryan is there? And Rosaline? And you mentioned Alex so Nerine must be there, too? But I don't understand. Sia and I made sure that Alex and Nerine would be safe so the chancellor couldn't get them.

Bryan was worried as Nerine continued to talk about Lycoris in such a manner. He couldn't believe that anyone would be so malicious and wondered to himself whether Nerine might be slightly exaggerating the problem. After a minute of silence, he replied,

"Did you tell Alex your thoughts? And if so, how did he react?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:38 am

William laughed happily and replied, "Oh yeah? I'll get my two little pretties for this."

He continued splashing them with water, doing his best but making sure not to wet them too much.

(Ahh I thought Nerine told Ryan before that she and Alex were in the gods' world? XD)

Irene replied,

Yes, all of them are here but don't worry. The chancellor hasn't tried to hurt any of them and I believe they are actually comfortable with their stay. As for how he had found them, I think he had his sources and they helped him locate them.

Nerine replied, "I did and my lord simply kept defending her; finding her excuses and making her look like the perfect angel. As though...as though I am the evil one here who is...who is trying to separate the two lovers. But I am the one who loves him here. I am the one who fought to reach him. Not her. Not her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:47 am

Stacey and Megan laughed happily and continued splashing William with water but making sure not to get him too wet, either, as they were all wearing clothes and not swimsuits.

(Ahh I forgot. Sorry about that. Razz )

Ryan frowned and replied,

I'm relieved they're all right. But I am confused. I don't understand why he would continue to want to harm Sia. I can understand why he'd want to go after me but yet he doesn't harm the others.

Bryan nodded and looking thoughtful, he replied,

"Well, I can tell you this much about Alex. He tends to go for the 'damsel-in-distress' if you understand what I mean. If Lycoris is using that ploy, you could try it as well and see what happens."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:53 am

William continued splashing the girls with water and splashing Megan, he said,

"I'll get my little pretty and win her over then she'll give me a big reward!"

(No problem. Razz)

Irene paused for a moment then replied,

It's a matter of revenge or hate, Ryan. The chancellor wants to harm Lisianthus anyways, even if he knew that she wouldn't even try to get her throne back. He is targeting you simply because you are clearly on her side. But I don't think he could harm the others. He wouldn't do that.

Nerine was silent for a moment, thinking over what Bryan said. So by having Alex feel pity for her, he would return to loving her and he'd forget about Lycoris? Could that work?

She replied quietly, "Would he stop...paying attention to Lycoris if I do that?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:59 am

Megan laughed merrily and splashing back at William, she replied, "What reward do you want if you win?"

Ryan sighed and replied,

Why does he hate Sia so? I know she isn't perfect and as there have been some people who were unhappy during her rule, something must have been wrong. But I can't justify that as going after her. And we've seen the way that chancellor treated her. He should be lucky that I didn't hurt him worse.

Bryan looked seriously at Nerine and replied,

"I can't guarantee that he would completely stop looking at Lycoris but he would definitely pay more attention to you and that would be a start, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:06 am

William laughed and replying as he continued splashing Megan happily, he said,

"I'll leave that up to you to decide one I win."

Irene replied,

I really have no idea, Ryan. I know Lisianthus has her faults but I could never harm or hate her, despite that she has hurt me.

She paused for a moment to sigh, then continued,

Just keep your eyes on her, Ryan. Please. And thank you for taking care of her, Ryan. I know she could be angry at you if she knew that you were following him but I know you're doing it out of love for her.

Nerine nodded and there was that look in her eyes that reflected that she was already thinking of something. She wanted Alex's attention. She wanted him to love and care for her just like the old days. She ached for that so much and she was going to do whatever it took to reach it-whatever it took.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:14 am

Megan grinned and replied, "Ok, that's a deal! But what do I get if I win?"

She continued to splash William happily.

Ryan blushed and was thankful that Irene couldn't see. He replied,

I do. I love her with all of my heart and if any harm were to befall her, I would never forgive myself. She's my world and I'll do whatever it takes to protect her.

Bryan could see that Nerine was considering the idea and so replied,

"You'll think about it? I want to see you and Alex happy again so I'll help in any way I can."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:22 am

William looked thoughtful then happily replied as he continued splashing Megan,

"If you win, I'll carry you on my back and give you a walk on the beach this way. What do you say?"

Irene smiled to herself as she heard Ryan's words and replied,

I am happy to hear these words coming from you, Ryan. I really am. Lisianthus knew who to give her heart to and you deserve it, Ryan. Trust me when I say that you're a wonderful, brave young man and she is lucky to have you, just like you're lucky to have her.

Nerine nodded to Bryan and giving him a small smile, she quietly replied,

"Yes. Thank you, Bryan. I'll follow your advice. It could be the only way I have left. The only hope."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:29 am

Megan clapped happily and replied, "Yays! Then I'll make sure to win."

As she continued to splash, Stacey looked to William and asked,

"What do I get if I win?"

Ryan replied,

I feel like the luckiest man ever to have Sia in my life. And we have good news, too, although it should wait until things are settled. But I'm sure you'll be happy about it.

Bryan returned the smile and replied, "I hope it works. I want nothing more than to see my two friends happy again."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:34 am

William turned to Stacey and happily replied, "If you win, pretty, I will give you a sweet kiss as a reward. What do you say?"

Irene was curious and she replied,

Really? You made me curious, Ryan. Do I get to know the news or do I have to wait a little longer?

Nerine gave Bryan a smile and didn't say anything anymore, but inside, she was thinking over what she could do to attract Alex's attention back to her.

Meanwhile, Rosaline noticed the time and turning to Alex, she said,

"It's around the time we should meet up with Bryan and Nerine. We should go back."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:39 am

Stacey smiled slyly and replied, "That's a wonderful reward. Now I have to win."

She splashed happily in the water as did Megan, as both of them wanted to win their precious rewards.

Ryan thought about it and then replied,

If I tell you now, will you promise to keep it a secret? And when Sia tells you, will you pretend to act surprised? I don't think she'll like it if she found out that I told you.

Alex noticed the time as well and nodding, he replied, "Yeah, you're right and we shouldn't keep them waiting."

As he turned around with Rosaline back to the meeting spot, he looked at her and said,

"Thank you for the talk. It really helped."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:43 am

William continued to splash Megan and Stacey happily as well, doing his best to win although of course, he wasn't as good as they were, since they were two on him.

Irene thought about it for a moment then replied,

If that's the case, then it's alright. I'd rather have you and Lisianthus tell me about it together when everything is for the better. But whatever it is, I am happy for you two.

Rosaline smiled to Alex and replied, "It's the least I can do, Alex. I want to see you and Nerine all well again together soon, ok?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:50 am

Megan and Stacey continued to have the advantage and Megan exclaimed, "We're going to win! I can't wait for my reward."

Stacey giggled and added, "Same here. I want my reward from my handsome."

Ryan replied,

Thank you, Duchess Irene. I'm happy that we have your support and I hope that everything is settled soon. I'm sure that Sia will want to see you as soon as she can and have everything be ok.

Alex nodded and replied, "I would like that, too."

Meanwhile, Bryan noticed the time as well and turning to Nerine, he said, "We should head on back now, I think."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:58 am

William looked at both girls and slyly replied, "Oh yeah? But this isn't over yet."

He continued splashing both of them, doing his best to splash fast and hard but not too much.

Irene replied,

That's true. We could meet again soon.

She took a breath, wondering how that would go. But she continued,

Well, I am not going to keep you and I have to attend some work as well. Take care, Ryan, of yourself and of Lisianthus.

Nerine nodded and replied, "You're right. Let's go."

She led the way back to where the group had agreed to meet, and after a short while, they were there. Soon after, Rosaline and Alex reached the spot as well and smiling, Rosaline said,

"Hey, you two. We're back."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:03 am

Stacey and Megan laughed happily and splashed back, determined to win. But they made sure not to splash too hard, so as to not get too wet.

Ryan replied,

You, too, Duchess Irene. I will contact you again as soon as I have any news to report.

He then closed off the telepathy and went back to resuming his drink, wondering what was happening with Lisianthus.

Bryan approached Rosaline and looking at her happily, he replied, "I missed you, my love. Did you have a good walk?"

Alex approached Nerine and giving her an apprehensive smile, he said,

"I missed you, darling."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:11 am

William continued splashing Megan and Stacey happily for a while but they were having the advantage on him. Laughing happily, he stopped splashing and said,

"Alright, alright. My pretties win. I give up."

Meanwhile, Lisianthus had talked with the duke of Lileville and she had asked him to ask Duchess Irene to visit him, though without telling her about her presence. She planned to get Irene's support this way.

After she had finished talking with him, she went out of the mansion but there was only one soldier with her, and after they got on their pegasuses, they went away from the mansion.

Rosaline nodded happily to Bryan and replied, "I did, my love, but I missed you for that while."

Nerine didn't reply immediately but avoiding Alex's gaze, she replied quietly,

"Me, too, my lord. Me, too."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:20 am

Stacey and Megan stopped splashing William and Megan exclaimed,

"Yays! We won!"

Stacey smiled and added, "We sure did and now it's time for our reward."

Meanwhile, Ryan had finished his drink and after paying the bartender, he left the pub, making sure that the cloak was secure on him so he couldn't be recognized. He decided to walk towards the mansion to see of any activity and noticing Lisianthus with a soldier leaving, he decided to follow them but made sure to do so discreetly as not to be discovered.

Bryan replied happily, "Me, too, but now we're together again."

Alex noticed that Nerine avoided looking at him and thinking that the situation hadn't been improved, he resolved to talk to her alone the first chance he got. Gently, he offered Nerine his arm and said,

"Why don't we continue the tour?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:25 am

William nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right. Now should I reward first? I should kiss my beautiful Stacey then take my wonderful Megan around the beach. How about that?"

Lisianthus and the soldier left on their pegasuses, heading out of the town. Lisianthus was planning to head on to Blacklily to ask its duke for support as well so that she would earn as much help as possible.

Nerine held Alex's arm and without saying anything, she continued leading the way around the art district although there wasn't much left to see, as the couples had gone around most of it as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: