Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 4:59 am

(Thanks. ^^)

Megan thought about it and replied, "Can we go with Ms. Laura and the others? I like to go to the zoo."

Stacey nodded and replied, "Sure, that would be fine. William and I wanted to let you choose what you wanted to do for the day so if you'd like that, that would certainly be all right."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Sure, I'd like that. I hope that Duchess Irene is all right and it'd be a good idea if she has any insight into what the chancellor plans to do."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:03 am

William nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that would be perfectly fine. We'd love to go with everyone else as well so when everyone is ready to go, we'll be ready to go as well."

He turned to Ms. Laura, waiting for her to decide when they would go.

Lisianthus nodded and closing her eyes, she attempted to contact Irene by telepathy. After a few seconds of being in this state, she opened her eyes and turning to Ryan with worry in her eyes, she said,

"She isn't replying."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:07 am

Ms. Laura replied, "Wonderful. I'm gathering the children now so we'll be ready to go soon."

Stacey said, "I'll help you get the children ready." Turning to William, she said, "Why don't you keep Megan company? We'll be back soon."

Stacey and Ms. Laura went to find the children and get them all ready to head to the zoo.

Ryan looked worried, as he knew that Irene would have replied. Thinking that something was wrong, he replied,

"Let me try."

He closed his eyes, attempting to contact Irene.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:15 am

As Stacey and Ms. Laura went to help the children get ready, William turned to Megan and said,

"We're going to have lots of fun today, promise."

In the gods' world, Irene was alright and was in her room. She had heard Lisianthus trying to talk to her but she didn't reply. Hearing Ryan's message, she took a few moments to reply but she finally said,

Yes, Ryan?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:18 am

Megan was excited and nodding, she replied, "Yup and it will be great with you here. I've missed you all week."

She held William's hand, happy to be spending time with him at last.

Ryan was relieved that Irene replied and he replied,

I'm relieved you're all right, Duchess Irene. Sia tried to talk to you but you didn't reply. What happened?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:24 am

William patted Megan's head gently and smiling, he replied,

"I missed you all week as well. I wanted to visit you sometime during the week but it's been really busy and all. But we'll get more time to spend together from now on."

Irene sighed and replied,

I heard Lisianthus' message but I-I...didn't reply. Don't worry about me, I'm alright.

Her voice was a little staggered, sounding a little distressed.

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:28 am

Megan replied, "I can't wait. I'll live with you and be happy forever. It's like a dream come true."

Ms. Laura and Stacey returned, having gathered all the children. Ms. Laura announced,

"Let's go everyone and stay together."

She took the lead while Stacey was with William and Megan bringing up the rear of the group.

However, Ryan wasn't convinced by the tone of Irene's voice and gently, he asked,

What is it? Are you being watched? Was that why you couldn't reply to Sia before?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:32 am

As Ms. Laura announced that they were all ready, William followed the group, holding Megan's hand and being near to Stacey at the rear of the group.

Irene replied,

If that were the case, I wouldn't have been talking to you now, Ryan. I-I didn't want to reply to Lisianthus. I don't want to talk to her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:39 am

The group walked on happily towards the zoo and fortunately, the weather was quite beautiful. They reached the zoo after several minutes of walking and after Ms. Laura had taken care of the group fee, everyone entered, looking at the different animals. Megan pointed out the animals she liked to William, looking between them and him in curiosity and excitement.

Ryan was confused and replied,

But why not? Did Sia do something? I find it unlikely since she's been here with me since the chancellor overthrew her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:43 am

William walked around with Megan, enjoying his time with her quite a bit. He would point out to her interesting animals as well and would look curiously if she pointed out an animal to him.

Irene took a few moments to reply to that but she finally replied,

I wish I can reply to that, Ryan, but I can't. Maybe you should ask her; she knows what she had done to me and hid it from me all along. I can't believe she did that to me.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:47 am

As the group continued to enjoy their trip around the zoo, Megan curiously asked,

"Are any of these animals like ones in your world?"

(Ahh the chancellor is evil. He told Irene about Lisianthus killing her husband. :/)

Ryan was confused but he replied,

I'll talk to her but you know that you can tell me anything, right? If there's something you want to say but you don't want me to tell Sia, I won't. It wouldn't be easy but I know how important it is to keep certain things secret.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:54 am

William looked at the animals and nodding, he replied,

"Yup, some of them are quite similar to the ones in the gods' world. Bunnies are a little similar and the cats as well. Most of animals there are like crosses between animals here, I think."

(Yup, that's right. I am getting convinced that the chancellor is evil, too. XD)

Irene replied,

There is nothing to be kept a secret but I don't want to tell you. If you were to know, Lisianthus is the one to tell you. I may be angry at her but I wouldn't bad-mouth her like that. She should tell everything herself.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:00 am

Megan nodded and replied, "They sound fascinating. Maybe I can draw them for you sometime. You can tell me what they look like and I'll do my best."

(lol XD)

Ryan replied,

Ok, I understand. Just hang in there and be careful of what anyone says or does, ok? I'll protect Sia with my life.

He then shut off the telepathy and looked over at Lisianthus, wondering how to tell her what Irene just told him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:03 am

William loved the idea very much and nodding excitedly, he replied,

"That sounds like a wonderful idea. We should totally do it sometime. I am sure you're going to draw them wonderfully."

Lisianthus noticed that Ryan opened his eyes and looked over at her. Worriedly, she asked,

"Did she reply? Is she alright?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:07 am

Megan grinned and replied,

"Thanks. Maybe we could make it a book with pictures of animals from your world. It would be a great project to work on."

Stacey overheard the conversation and added, "That sounds like a wonderful idea and you can show the pictures to others. I'm sure many people here would be fascinated to see what animals in the gods' world look like."

Ryan nodded and replied,

"Yes, Duchess Irene said she was all right although something was off about her voice. She said that she didn't want to talk to you and when I inquired her about it, she said that I should ask you. Do you know what she's talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:12 am

William nodded in agreement and replied,

"I totally love and support this idea. It will be a major success, that's for sure. And people deserve to know how animals look like in the gods' world. It may get them interested to travel there one day."

Lisianthus frowned as Ryan told her of what Irene said and although she could guess, she wasn't exactly sure and she hoped she was wrong. Replying, she said,

"She didn't want to talk to me? As in, upset at me or something?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:14 am

Megan nodded in excitement and replied, "Yays! Then we should start it after I move in with you. This summer is going to be the best ever."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yeah. I tried to press her to tell me what was wrong but she said I should talk to you about it. She didn't want to bad-mouth you or something. I have no idea what she's talking about, though."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:19 am

William smiled and nodding, he replied,

"That sounds great and it will be fun. I and Stacey have other ideas as well on how to spend the summer and they are going to make it even better. You're going to absolutely enjoy your time."

Lisianthus didn't know what to say for a moment. Only one thing could get Irene so upset at her and she wouldn't be able to blame her on that. But she didn't want her to know, not that way.

Turning away from Ryan, she said, "He must have told her. That jerk must have told her."

She looked upset and angry at the same time, feeling like she wanted to smash the chancellor's head that very moment.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:24 am

Megan looked on excitedly and replied, "Like what?"

Stacey smiled and replied, "I wanted to keep this a surprise but after you move in and William finishes the current construction job, we'll have some free time so we can all go on vacation. I was thinking of visiting this beautiful small beach town. It'll be a lot of fun and you can do a lot of water sports and see the town and such."

Megan replied, "Yays! I like that."

Ryan gently reached out to touch Lisianthus' right arm and he asked,

"What is it, Sia? Are you talking about the chancellor? Do you think he said something to Duchess Irene that would upset her so much?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:27 am

William nodded and replied, "Yup, that's right. Stacey knows all about this beach town and since she says it's fun, it's definitely going to be fun. Of course, you will get to choose what kind of activities we do there, too."

Despite Ryan's touch, Lisianthus was unable to calm down. She looked angry for a while and then replied,

"The chancellor must have told her about it. I told him to keep it a secret and I-I thought I could tell her myself when the time is right. I can't believe he just told her like that! I can't believe he told her that...that I am the one who killed her husband."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:41 am

Megan nodded in happiness and replied, "I can't wait. This will definitely be the best vacation ever."

Stacey smiled and replied, "I couldn't agree more there. We're going to have a lot of fun and I promise that you'll have the best of everything, Megan."

Ryan was shocked as he heard Lisianthus say that she killed Irene's husband. Thinking that he might have misheard, he replied,

"Umm can you repeat that?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:43 am

William replied, "Yup, that's true. In the meantime, let us continue enjoying the zoo with the others, shall we?"

He continued pointing out the interesting things to Megan, enjoying the company and morning.

Lisianthus took a few minutes and calming down, she turned away from Ryan and replied,

"I killed Irene's husband, Ryan. The chancellor told her. That's why she is upset."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:52 am

Megan looked on with a lot of interest, fascinated by all the different animals that could be seen. Stacey looked on happily as she witnessed how well William and Megan got along and she couldn't wait until Megan moved in.

Ryan was silent for a couple of minutes, unsure of how to reply. He had heard from the chancellor that Lisianthus could be cruel but this seemed extreme. However, he didn't want to judge her so he replied,

"Why was he killed? Did he commit a crime?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:05 am

William continued enjoying his time with Megan, and when there would be an animal he didn't know, he would ask her about it. It seemed like the perfect date and he was definitely having fun.

Lisianthus shook her head and replied,

"No, not at all. The story is...I thought he did. There were reports and evidence that he was a traitor, that he was passing secret information about the army to the devils during the war. I couldn't stand that, and I executed him for justice. But later it was found out that he was innocent, and that the evidence was all forged by one of his rivals."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:09 am

Megan continued to point out the animals to William and would explain about them whenever he asked questions. Stacey would look on, her gaze going back between the two and the rest of the children.

The rest of the morning hours passed by and then Ms. Laura clapped her hands together and said,

"Let's go eat, everyone."

She led the way to one of the restaurants in the zoo.

Holding on to William's hand, Megan asked, "Are you hungry?"

Ryan looked on with sadness and replied, "So it was all a big misunderstanding, right? You didn't mean to kill him. Surely, Duchess Irene would understand if she knew that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: