Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:37 am

William thought about it for a moment and replied,"I think we had enough walking today around the zoo and honestly, I don't feel like walking anymore. So how about the second idea? I think I like it more."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:40 am

Stacey replied, "I like that idea a lot. Having you hold me in your arms would be the perfect way to end our happy day."

She took a seat on the couch and waited for William to join her. She wanted to relax happily in his arms, feeling a bit tired as well."

(I'm getting a little sleepy so I should get off for the night now. I'll be back tomorrow to post more. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:40 am

(Nite, nite. ^^)

William then followed Stacey and took a seat by her side, relaxing after a long day. He then wrapped one arm around her and got her closer to him, engulfing her by his warmth.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:59 pm

As William put one arm around her, Stacey snuggled closer to William, feeling his warmth. Sighing happily, she said, "I never thought that I could be so happy, handsome. Everything is perfect, don't you think?"

At that moment, Stacey didn't think about what plans her dad had in mind for separating them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:50 am

William nodded and replied, "Yup, I think so. We are both here together all alone in this perfect atmosphere and we had a fun day in our honeymoon. I can't think of anything more that lacks."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 7:02 am

(Hmm I'll give a preview of what Stacey's dad has in mind. XD)

Stacey nodded and replied, "I agree, handsome. Everything was perfect and I've never been happier."

She continued to snuggle to William, feeling happy in his arms.

Meanwhile, Lord James was in a private meeting with a young man, who was clearly upset over the news about Stacey's marriage. The young man exclaimed, "But you assured me that Stacey would agree to get married to me. Nothing can be done about it now."

Lord James gave a dismissive wave and replied, "That's not true. I have something in mind. You'll be her knight in shining armor and before you know, she'll forget about what's-his-name."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:12 am

(Oh coolies. XD I can't wait to know what does her father really have in mind. XD)

William kept quiet as well, enjoying the atmosphere and keeping close to Stacey. He was beginning to get used to romantic moments and so on, and didn't feel as awkward as before.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:34 am

As Stacey continued to enjoy William's company, she looked out the window and observed how beautifully the moon shone and the stars sparkled. Wondering, she asked, "Is the night sky the same in the gods' world?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:38 am

William looked at the sky a little as Stacey asked him that question, and replying, he said,

"Mostly, but we have two moons instead of one, and not as much stars so it differs in that bit."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:42 am

Stacey looked interested as William commented that the sky in the gods' world had two moons rather than one and that there were fewer stars." She replied, "Really? That's interesting. Is it strange seeing only one moon here and more stars?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:44 am

William shook his head and replied, "No, not really. I mean, every world has its own properties, right? In the devils' world, like, they have three moons and very few stars. So it's not exactly strange."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:50 am

Stacey looked even more interested as William told her about the sky in the devils' world. Looking fascinated, she replied, "I wish I could see these other worlds and see their moons and stars and such. I've never been away from the human world. I'm not sure how to travel to other worlds or if it's safe to do so."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:52 am

William saw how interested and fascinated Stacey looked and couldn't help but smile. Replying, he said,

"Well, it has its own way but how safe is it, depends on your race. As far as I know, humans can transfer easily between all the worlds, but gods have their own restrictions. Devils transfer freely as well, I believe."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:01 am

Stacey nodded in interest and replied, "I see. It must have been so difficult for you to get here but I'm happy that you came. Otherwise, we would have never met."

She hugged William happily, enjoying the evening with him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:03 am

William happily returned Stacey's hug although without saying anything. Although the cost was great, he was happy as well that he came to the humans' world despite that he didn't get his original goal. But he found happiness anyways and peace that he had always dreamed of.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:11 am

After being in such a loving embrace for a couple of minutes, Stacey looked thoughtful and replied, "I don't know about these things but maybe someday, we can find a way for gods to travel freely among the worlds. I would love to see these worlds but not without you, handsome. I want you to be able to travel safely."

She knew that William had paid a great price to come to the human world and although his heart had been healed, she didn't want to risk his health under any circumstances.

(I'm starting to get sleepy and I have to get up early tomorrow so I should get off now. I'll post more tomorrow. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)

-------

https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=721
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: