Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 4:08 am

Mark replied, "Definitely."

The other workers had finished up and were downstairs to meet Bill for a meeting. Mark saw what was going on and said, "We should go see Bill. It looks like he has an announcement to make."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 4:18 am

William nodded and led the way to where Bill was gathering up the other workers to make his announcement.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 4:22 am

Mark followed William to where Bill was and the other workers. Once everyone was gathered, Bill said,

"I want to thank everyone here for your help. The inn is all completed now and you should feel proud of all the hard work you've accomplished. I have your final payments for this job and some of you will receive bonuses, based on the quality and quantity of work.

For those who have signed up for the next construction job, it will start next week so you have a few days off. I know that a lot of you live in town and will need transportation so Lord Connelly is providing wagons for those workers who need it. Make sure to be here Monday morning at exactly 9 a.m. so the drivers can take you to the next construction job.

Ok, that's it. Please form a line to collect your payment and I will give you the location of where the next job is. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 4:27 am

William was glad that there were a few days off as he could use some rest from work, especially that he was considered a "newly-wed" and deserved some days off. Everything else was also good for him.

As the workers formed lines to get the payments, he stood in the lines as well to wait for his turn.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 4:34 am

Mark waited in line as well to get his payment, and he, too, was happy to get the next few days off for a little vacation.

After a little time passed, William got to the front of the line and Bill handed him his payment in a white envelope, saying,

"Here you are. The location of the next job is in there as well and there's your extra bonus. You did excellent work here and you deserve it.

If you have a little time, would you mind staying behind after I finish handing out the rest of the payments?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 4:40 am

William took the envelope from Bill and thanked him. But then as he told him if he could wait for him just till he is done, he nodded and replied, "I will, sir."

He then went out of the way to make way for the rest of workers, but he wondered what did Bill want from him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 4:45 am

Bill continued to hand out the rest of the payments and Mark took his. He then saw that William appeared to be waiting so he waited a little distance until it appeared that William was free.

After Bill finished handing out the rest of the payments, he approached William and said, "I wanted to tell you personally that you did such a terrific job here and I was wondering whether you'd consider being nominated for a promotion in the future. If you work just as hard on the next job, then it's very possible. The promotion would require more responsibilities but the pay and benefits are better. Of course, I would need to ok this with Lord Connelly but I doubt he'll have a problem with this."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 4:49 am

William was surprised that Bill talked to him about being nominated for a promotion if he works well on his next job as he didn't expect it. But of course, he was glad that he made such a good impression. Nodding to Bill, he replied,

"I am always doing my best, sir, and I will try my best on the next job. It would honor me a lot if this happens."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 4:51 am

Bill smiled and replied, "Great. Then I'll see you bright and early next week for the next job. Enjoy the next few days off."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 4:56 am

William nodded with a smile and replied, "I will, sir. See you next week."

He then went on his way, but then saw Mark who looked to be free. Going to him, he said,

"So I guess we have a few days break."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 4:58 am

Mark nodded and replied, "Yup, we sure do. I think I'll go on a little vacation with my girl. I've been wanting one for a while."

Meanwhile, Stacey headed towards the construction site and she carried a small bag in her hands. She had bought a wedding gift for William and hoped that he'd like it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:00 am

William nodded and replied, "I am not thinking of a vacation or anything but I think I might take these few days as a short honeymoon or something. I think that would be good."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:03 am

Mark nodded and replied, "Aye, I can understand that. This break came at a good time for the both of you."

He then saw Stacey approach the entrance of the newly finished inn and looking back at William, he said, "I'd invite you for a celebratory drink but I think you want to spend tonight with your lady."

He winked meaningfully at William.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:05 am

William couldn't help but blush a little and noticed, too, that Stacey has arrived. Looking to Mark, he replied,

"I guess I'll get going now then. I'll see you next week."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:12 am

Mark replied, "Aye, I'll see you next week at the next construction job. Enjoy the break, mate."

He waved goodbye to William and then headed out, deciding to stop by a casual restaurant for a nice dinner.

Stacey waved hello to William and waited for him to approach her. She felt so happy to be his wife and couldn't wait to spend tonight with him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:13 am

William waved goodbye as well to Mark and then went to Stacey, who waved hello to him. Smiling, he approached her and giving her a quick kiss, he replied, "Hey, pretty. I didn't keep you, did I?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:17 am

Stacey happily returned the kiss and then replied, "Nope, not at all. I only just got here. How was work today? It looks like Dad's inn is finished. He should be pleased with the work, especially since I know how hard working and strong you are."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:20 am

William nodded and replied, "Yeah, it's all done but it wasn't my work only, you know. But the work was good and guess what? I have a few days break till the new job starts next week."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:26 am

Stacey had the most beautiful smile when she heard that William had a few days off and said,

"That's wonderful, handsome. We can spend the next few days as a newly married couple.

So what do you want to do? Do you want to go home and I cook us a special dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:39 am

William shook his head and replied, "You deserve some rest today, so how about we go out for a romantic dinner for a change?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:41 am

Stacey nodded happily and replied, "Sure, that sounds wonderful, handsome."

She held his arm and then said, "Go ahead and lead the way then."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:48 am

William then led the way out of the construction site and towards a nice, simple but very romantic restaurant. Although he still didn't like the too romantic places, he knew Stacey liked them and wanted her to enjoy her evening. He led the way inside and then the waiter came and led them to a table which had a view on the ocean. William seated Stacey and then took his seat, and the waiter gave them the menus, bowed and left.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:52 am

Stacey arrived at the restaurant with William and after being seated and given menus, she looked out at the ocean view. Marveling, she said,

"It's so beautiful. This is the perfect place to have our first dinner as husband and wife."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:54 am

William nodded and replied, "Isn't it? I came to this place once and I liked it, so I wanted you to enjoy it with me as well."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:59 am

Stacey smiled softly at William and gently holding his hand, she replied, "Thank you. I know our lives together will be full of happiness."

She then took out something from the bag she held and gave it to William. It was gift wrapped but underneath it was a photo album. She then said,

"This is for you. A small wedding gift."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: