Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:37 am

Stacey was about to reply when Megan added, "And I can help. William is right. There are a lot of plates and the work will get done faster if we all do it together."

Stacey smiled softly and nodding, she replied, "All right. In that case, why don't you and William help bring the dirty dishes and plates to the kitchen and Ms. Laura and I can wash them?"

Megan replied, "Sure!" She carefully picked up plates and such and began to bring them to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:45 am

William smiled and then began to gather the dirty plates and dishes as well and bring them to the kitchen, with Megan's help of course. In a short while, they were done and William then began cleaning up the table, bringing it all clean once again.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:47 am

After all the dirty dishes and things were brought to the kitchen, Ms. Laura and Stacey took care to wash them. Megan went with William to the dining room to help clean the table and make sure that the room was all nice and tidy.

After a little while of cleaning everything up, Stacey and Ms. Laura were all finished and went to the dining room to see how Megan and William were doing.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:49 am

The room was all clean as Stacey and Ms. Laura came to check it. Smiling to them, William said, "We are all done here."

He patted Megan's head gently as a way for thanking her for her help.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:58 am

Stacey smiled and replied, "You two did a wonderful job here. Ms. Laura and I are done with the dishes."

Ms. Laura added, "Thank you for the help. I appreciate it very much."

Megan grinned, feeling happy that she was able to help out.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:03 am

William smiled to Ms. Laura and said, "It was nothing at all, Ms. Laura. We are glad to help."

Noticing that it was getting late and they still had a long way to walk in the forest, he said,

"If you'll excuse us then, we should get going. It's getting late and all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:06 am

Ms. Laura nodded and replied, "Of course. You shouldn't be out when it's completely dark out, of course. Thank you for all of your help."

Megan looked sad that William had to go but Stacey kneeled down to her and said, "Don't worry. You'll see William again this weekend for your date and it'll be just the two of you, right?"

Megan cheered up over the thought and nodded happily.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:09 am

William nodded to Megan and replied, "Yup, that's true. And I'll try to come see you once in the middle of the week if that makes you happy, okay?"

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:11 am

Megan hugged William happily around the waist and with a huge smile on her face, she replied, "I would love that. Then be safe and I'll see you soon and I'll get your portrait done, too."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:47 am

William returned Megan's hug and smiling, he replied, "And I will be looking forward to it then."

They then said goodbye to everyone, and holding Stacey's hand, he led the way out of the orphanage and to the hut.

(Is it me or is the RP becoming typical and sorta boring? xD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:57 am

(lol Hmm do you want Stacey's dad to do something to the couple tomorrow RP time? XD)

Stacey held William's hand and as they left the orphanage, heading back to the hut, she felt happy that today was full of happiness and uneventful. Part of her had feared that her dad might have tried something although things seemed to be quiet lately.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:08 am

(Ahh yeah, that would be cool. I mean, I got kinda bored of just the couple typically going out and doing stuff. Where is the fun in that? xD)

William continued leading the way towards the hut and soon, they were there. He opened the door using his key and after Stacey had entered, he followed her to inside and locked the door after them. Turning to her with a smile, he said,

"That was a good day, wasn't it?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 am

(lol Ok. XD)

After Stacey and William entered the hut safely, she turned to him and smiling, she replied, "Yup. I had so much fun today and I can see that you had a wonderful time, too. I feel so happy when I'm with you, handsome."

She wrapped her arms gently around William's neck and looked lovingly into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:28 am

William gently wrapped his arms around Stacey waist in return and got her closer to him, then replied,

"I am glad that you enjoyed your day today, pretty. I know it wasn't the ideal day for a honeymoon but we had fun, didn't we? I think that's what matters."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:59 am

Stacey nodded and her eyes sparkling with happiness, she replied, "It was a wonderful way to spend our honeymoon. It doesn't matter where we are as long as we're together. And I can see how much Megan was happy today. I love seeing you two happy."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:45 am

William nodded and replied, "Yeah, I could see that. I am glad that she had such a good time. She's such a little innocent child and she deserves to be happy."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:57 am

Stacey replied, "I couldn't agree more. I haven't seen her so happy in a long time."

She was quiet for a few moments, thinking about something. Looking at William contemplatively, she asked, "Do you ever think about having children someday?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:00 am

William was a little surprised by Stacey's question, as he didn't really expect her to open up such a subject. Replying, he said,

"The idea didn't really cross my mind nor did I try to think about it...but I am not against having children, since I do love kids and all that although I have no idea how good of a father I can be."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:03 am

Stacey was happy to hear that William was open to the idea of having children and so replied, "I think you would make a wonderful father someday. I see how you and Megan are and you're so wonderful to her. I know it's way too soon to even think of starting a family but I would like it to be a possibility in our future."

Also, she thought about the possibility of adopting Megan someday but only when their circumstances were good enough to allow for such a situation.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:05 am

William smiled and replied, "Well, I think it's a bit way too soon to think about it, too, but we can keep it in our minds and when the time is right, we can start about bringing it to life."

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:08 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Yup." Thinking about today, she then asked, "So how did you like the zoo? There were a lot of different animals and fortunately, it wasn't too crowded. Megan had a lot of fun from what I could see."

(Stacey's dad would have a fit if Stacey and William were to have kids. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:12 am

(lol I don't think he'll wait all that time till they have kids. I bet he's already planning how to break them up. xD)

William replied, "Yeah, it was quite nice. I like animals but there were a lot of animals that I have seen today and hadn't seen before. And yeah, it helped that it wasn't too crowded."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:18 am

(Yup, you would be right about that. XD Random question but have you tried out Empires and Allies on Facebook? It's Zynga's newest game and sort of based on Cityville. XD)

Stacey replied, "It was fun seeing a lot of different animals and the zoo is always bringing new ones when they can. We can return anytime you wish. It wasn't the most romantic day for our honeymoon but it was a lot of fun and that's what matters-that we both had a happy time."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:25 am

(Ahh nope, not really. I haven't been on Facebook a lot lately, thanks to my lovely slow internet. xD)

William nodded and replied, "Since it wasn't as romantic as it should be, we should make it up tomorrow then. But I'll leave it up for you to choose where should we go."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:28 am

(I see. XD)

Stacey replied, "Ahh ok, handsome. I should sleep on it tonight and then I'll come up with a place that we can both go to tomorrow. We should take as much advantage of our free time as we can."

Seeing how beautiful the evening sky was, Stacey then said, "So how should we spend the evening? Maybe a walk? Or we could stay here and look out the window from our cozy home."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: