Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:32 am

Mark nodded and replied, "All right, mate. I'll finish up here and then meet you downstairs."

He did his best to finish up his task as quickly and efficiently as possible, as he was looking forward to the weekend. Lord Connelly was in his office, finishing up his work for the week as well.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:34 am

William nodded and then went downstairs and headed towards Lord Connelly's office. Once there, he knocked on the door and then entered. Looking at him, said,

"Excuse me, sir. You asked for me?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:36 am

Lord Connelly looked up and stopped his work as William entered his office. He gestured him to come in further and said, "Please have a seat. Would you like anything? Coffee or tea?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:58 am

William did as he was told and had a seat but shaking his head with a small smile, he replied,

"Thank you, sir, but I am fine. I don't need anything."

He wondered what did Lord Connelly want to talk to him about.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:05 am

Lord Connelly took a deep breath and then said, "I wanted to talk to you about something a little personal. Your work record has been splendid so it's nothing to do with that. I suppose it's no secret that you saw what happened earlier with Lord James. I'm not sure whether Stacey has told you but Lord James is her father."

Lord Connelly had no idea how much William knew about the situation between Stacey and her dad.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:09 am

William nodded and replied, "Ahh yes, sir, I know that. Stacey has told me that things are not so well between her and her father and I saw what happened with him earlier but I know nothing about it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:14 am

Lord Connelly nodded and replied, "I see. I wanted to give you fair warning and to let you know what that situation earlier was about. It's a long story but basically, Lord James has been pressuring Stacey to get married and to marry a noble. But as we know how Stacey is, that isn't going to happen. Anyway, Lord James has had a spy on Stacey and he knows that she's been with a man although the spy has no idea who it is. I'm pretty sure that you're the person who has been hanging out with Stacey so I wanted to give you a heads up on this. I haven't told Lord James about the two of you and I'm not planning on doing so. Stacey's happiness is important to me but I do wish that she and her father would get things resolved. I wanted you to be aware of things in case Lord James goes to extremes."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:23 am

William nodded and inside, he was wondering how could a father get a spy to watch his daughter to know what was she doing. After a few moments of taking everything in, he replied,

"Thank you for telling me, sir. I really appreciate your great help for us and I am pretty sure Stacey does, too. I will be careful."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:30 am

Lord Connelly smiled a bit at William and replied, "It's not a problem. I want Stacey to be happy and I can see how happy she is with you. I've never seen that with her previous relationships. She reminds me of her mother in ways. There are times that I wish I could have been there for her mother but at least I can be there for Stacey. It's unfortunate that Lord James is so blind on this point. Otherwise, he would see as do I that it wouldn't matter whether Stacey marries a noble or not. It's more about the character of the man than anything else and you have a very good head on your shoulders."

He paused for a moment and then continued, "Now I should let you get out of here and get your pay for the week. I'm sure you're looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend."

(Ok, I should get off for the night since it's late here and all. I'll post more tomorrow. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:31 am

(Nite. ^^)

William smiled and nodded then stood up and after bowing politely to Lord Connelly, he said,

"Excuse me then, sir, and thank you again."

He then left the office and went to where Mark was waiting for him and where he could get his payment for the week.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:05 am

Mark had already arrived downstairs and was in line to get his payment for the week, which Bill was giving out to the workers. As William came out of Lord Connelly's office, Mark gestured to him, as he had saved him a place in line to get his payment.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:12 am

William saw Mark waiting in line to get his payment and seeing as he saved a place for him, he took it gratefully and thanked him. He didn't say anything else however as he was still thinking about what Lord Connelly had told him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:19 am

As they were waiting to get their payment for the week, Mark glanced at William and asked,

"Is everything ok?"

He wondered what Lord Connelly had talk to William about but he didn't want to be too nosy about the matter.

(Ahh this is a bit of a random question but I wonder whether you've ever had any problems logging into Yahoo mail. Long story but I'm trying to log into this old account but it won't accept the password even though I know it's correct. And it won't accept the answers to reset the password so I don't know if it's me, Yahoo, or the account got hacked somehow. Hopefully, it's not the last option. O.O)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:27 am

(O-o I see. How old is the account? I know that if you haven't used for more than 4 months, some info gets deleted or something of that sort. And make sure that while you put in the password, the Caps Lock is off as that affects it, too.)

William nodded and replied, "Ahh yeah, everything is alright. Lord Connelly just wanted to get me a heads up on something."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:33 am

(Well, it's an old account but I haven't opened it in over 3 months. It's not one that I use very often and fortunately, there isn't a lot of important email in there. I can make a new account if I have to but I don't really want to do that unless I don't have a choice.)

Mark nodded and replied, "I see, mate." He didn't press further into the matter.

The line moved up and soon, Mark was at the front and received his payment from Bill. He then stepped aside so that William could get his payment.

Bill handed William an envelope with his pay for the week and said, "Here it is. That should be the correct amount in there."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:37 am

(I see. Maybe you can try contacting Yahoo! about it or something? I can't think of any more solutions honestly. O-O)

William nodded and took the envelope from Bill and thanked him then he stepped aside so that the next worker could have his payment as well.

Turning to Mark, he said, "I guess it's time for me to go now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:42 am

(Yeah, I'll try that. I'm not sure what else I can do. I'm wondering whether anyone else has encountered that sort of problem. O.O)

Mark nodded and replied, "Same here. I'll see you next week then?"

He couldn't wait to spend Friday night relaxing and unwinding after a productive work week.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:45 am

(I once had with my current account but I could recover it using the answers and all. But since you say it doesn't accept the answers as well, it's a bit weird. O-O)

William nodded and replied, "Yeah, sure. Next week is it. See you for now."

He waved goodbye to Mark and then went on his way. Although he was still thinking about what Lord Connelly told him, he knew he had to head towards the orphanage to see Megan and continue her portrait.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:48 am

(Yeah. And I tried with another account and I got a message that said something like "connection refused." So yeah, I'm wondering whether it's me or Yahoo did something regarding old unused accounts or something.)

Mark waved goodbye to William and then headed out. He planned to go out to dinner and then explore the town a bit before heading back to his home.

Meanwhile, Megan was already at the orphanage, back from school. She knew that William would arrive soon so she got her art materials out and happily waited for him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:54 am

(I see. I hope you can get this problem fixed soon, phoenix. ^^)

William soon arrived at the orphanage and entering, he looked around for Megan as he came especially for her. After looking around a bit, he found her ready with her art materials and approached her with a smile, saying,

"Hey, Megan. How is my girlfriend today?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:57 am

(Thanks. ^^)

Megan got up and hugged William happily as she saw him approach her and greet her. With a huge smile on her face, she replied, "I'm happy now that you're here. I can't wait to get your portrait done today and I can show it to you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:02 am

William nodded and replied with a happy smile as well,

"I can't wait to see it as well. I am pretty sure it's going to be great. Well then, I am all ready here so are you? We shouldn't waste any more time."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:06 am

Megan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, I am."

She held William's hand and led him to the room where they had started on the portrait yesterday. Megan then took her seat and placed her materials appropriately. Then she waited for William so that she could continue and hopefully finish the portrait today.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:11 am

William took his seat as well from Megan and made sure to be as steady as possible and stable so that Megan can focus well and get the portrait done.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:20 am

After William seated himself, Megan picked up her tools and resumed the portrait of William. She kept quiet, as she wanted to focus solely on the portrait and get it done while doing the best that she could.

A little more than an hour passed and the sun was beginning to set but fortunately, Megan was putting the finishing touches on the portrait, adding the last bits of color. Once she was done, she announced, "I'm all done. See it."

The portrait of William was a very accurate likeness of him, showing off how handsome he was. There were little imperfections here and there but mostly, it was very well done and the colors were vibrant on the canvas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: