Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:14 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Yeah. Uncle says that my dad does these things because deep down, he loves me but I don't know. I know that Dad has been way overprotective of me after Mom passed away but that wouldn't have happened if he had truly loved her and been faithful to her. Anyway, I guess my dad is a stickler for tradition-nobles have to marry nobles or royalty. But times have changed and love is the most important thing in any relationship. It won't work if there isn't any."

(It's getting late here and I have to get up early in the morning so I'll have to get off for the night. I'll be back to post more tomorrow. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:31 am

(Nite. ^^)

William thought differently though. Although he too thought that love was important for the long lasting of any relationship, it sometimes was the reason of the spoilage of others. He knew that because of what his parents went through.

But nodding to Stacey, he replied, "Yeah. But if you ask me, I believe your father cares for you but you know, in his own way. Any father does that, you know."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:48 am

Stacey sighed and replied, "I guess. I just wish that my dad would trust that I'm making the best decisions for myself when it comes to relationships. I think you can see why my dad and I don't tend to get along and Uncle does what he can to try to keep things civil."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:52 am

William nodded and replied, "Yeah, I saw. I hope you can fix these things between you."

He thought that he wouldn't say anymore on the subject so that he wouldn't be putting his head in what's not of his business.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:58 am

Stacey hugged William and replied, "Thanks, William. If we can fix things between us, I'd like for you to meet him. Then he can see that you're a wonderful man and Dad wouldn't care about rank and all that. You're the best thing that has happened to me in a long time and I've never been happier."

She felt happy as she wrapped her arms around William and embraced him so.

(I'm going on Facebook to catch up on things but I'll be back here after I'm done. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:02 am

(Alright. ^^)

William couldn't help but blush as Stacey embraced him and got closer to him but he slightly embraced her as well. He was shy of such atmospheres and moves especially that it's been a long while since he was last in any sort of romantic relationship. And even when he was, he didn't use to be so brave and had his problems as well. But he did his best to hide all of that so that things wouldn't be awkward.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:18 am

(Sorry it took me a while to get back. I had a lot of requests on Facebook and then had to eat dinner and all that. But I'm back now. ^^)

Stacey held on to William for a little longer and then released him from her arms. She then decided to lighten the atmosphere a bit and so looking at him cutely, she asked,

"Would you consider me to be your girlfriend now?"

(Was William ever romantic with Rosaline? Just curious. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:23 am

(Ahh it's okay. Welcome back. ^^ And yeah, he was sometimes but with difficulties, too. xD)

William smiled on seeing Stacey's cute pout and nodding, he replied, "Aren't we considered so automatically? If we are not, I suppose then yes, I consider you so."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:27 am

(I see. XD)

Stacey replied happily, "And of course, you're my boyfriend. But hmm, you're Megan's boyfriend, too. I guess we'll have to share you but I don't mind. And you're the only one who has my heart."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 5:50 am

William chuckled and replied, "Yup, I suppose so. But don't worry, I promise I'll be fair between you both."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 5:59 am

Stacey giggled happily and replied, "Yup, I know you will. You have such a wonderful heart and someone would have to be an idiot not to see that."

Stacey continued to enjoy William's company, feeling happy and ate peace with him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:09 am

William continued to talk a little more with Stacey but then the time was getting late and knowing that he had work to take care of the next day, he turned to Stacey and said,

"We should go to bed now, you know. It's getting really late."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:12 am

Stacey looked at the time and nodding, she replied, "Yeah, it is. And you have work tomorrow but at least it's close to the weekend. I'll go get washed up and change and then bid you good night."

She got up, went to the bedroom to get a nightgown and then went to the bathroom to wash up and change.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:15 am

William meanwhile went to get his pillow and blanket and then began preparing his coach. When he was done, he got ready for some sleep and laid down but didn't sleep but waited for Stacey.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:18 am

Stacey had finished washing up and changed into a beautiful light blue silk nightgown that fell just below her knees. After brushing her hair, she left the bathroom and went to the bedroom to put away her clothes. Then she went to the living room where William had set up the couch for himself. Approaching him, she said,

"Looks like you're all ready for some sleep. Good night, handsome."

She wanted to kiss him good night but remembering how William felt uncomfortable about her being too bold in romantic moves, she held off.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:25 am

William smiled as Stacey approached him and gave him the good night and replied, "Good night, pretty. Sleep well."

Although in the past, he and Rosaline used to usually give each other a good night kiss, he avoided that because he was still shy from Stacey.

-------

https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=718
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-