Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:00 am

After a little while of working, Megan stopped, taking a brief break. She saw Stacey standing near the door and said, "Hi, Stacey."

Stacey replied, "Hey, Megan. It looks like you're working hard there. Do you want to have dinner now or a little later?"

Megan replied, "I want to eat a little later if that's ok. There isn't much sunlight left so I want to get as much done as I can."

Stacey nodded and replied, "I understand. You and William take all the time you want, ok? I'll let Ms. Laura know so there will be some food for both of you."

Megan replied, "Thank you, Stacey."

Stacey smiled at Megan and after a brief glance at William, she left the room to help Ms. Laura with the dinner.

Megan then turned back to work on the portrait and while doing so, she asked, "William, is it ok to eat later? I want to get as much work done as I can but if you're hungry, we can stop."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:02 am

William nodded and replied, "I have no problem with that at all. I want you to finish as much as you can of work, too, so this portrait can be done soon."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:08 am

Megan replied happily, "Thank you, William. I hope that I can get this done soon as well but I want to do a good job, too."

She continued to work hard on the portrait, taking advantage of the sunlight that was left. She made a fair amount of progress, having finished most of the sketching. But she still needed to add colors.

Outside, it was getting dark, and Megan noticed that the light was almost gone. Deciding to stop, Megan said, "William, can you come in one more time? I think we can finish the portrait. There's no light left and it's very hard to work without it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:11 am

William nodded and replied, "Yeah, sure, I can. I'll try to come tomorrow then if that's alright with you? Then you can finish the portrait.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:18 am

Megan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that will be perfect. I'll go put my things away and then we can have dinner together."

She gathered up her art supplies, including the portrait in progress, and went back to her room to put everything away carefully. Then she went downstairs to William and holding his hand, she led the way to the dining room. There, most of the children had finished eating and were playing in the recreation room. Stacey had stayed behind to help with the cleanup and to wait for William and Megan to give them their dinner. She saw the two of them enter and smiling at them, she said,

"You two are all done?"

Megan nodded and replied, "I got as much done as I could. We can finish tomorrow."

Stacey replied, "Ahh I see. So you two must be hungry, I think."

Megan nodded in reply.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:30 am

William didn't reply with anything and rather stayed silent. He didn't feel so hungry himself as he had a full breakfast and his stomach wasn't used to eating a lot, not yet at least.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:40 am

Stacey then went to the kitchen and got two plates of hot delicious food for William and Megan. Dinner was lasagna with a small salad and a couple of biscuits. Stacey had made sure to save enough food for them. Placing their plates in front of them along with utensils, Stacey said,

"I hope it tastes good and it'll be enough. Let me know if you'd like more."

She then went to the kitchen to get grape juice for the both of them. Megan turned to William and said, "This looks delicious. Stacey is so nice to give us enough food."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:51 am

William nodded in agreement and replied, "Yup, that's right. And you deserve to get a lot of food for your hard work, you know. I am pretty sure that the portrait will be great from your hands."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:58 am

Megan grinned and replied, "Thanks, William. I can't wait to see how your portrait turns out. I hope that I can capture how handsome you are."

Stacey returned and placed two tall glasses of grape juice in front of Megan and William. She then took a seat across from them and said,

"I already ate but feel free to go ahead. Ms. Laura and I had made plenty of food for everyone."

Megan took her fork and began eating her lasagna happily. It tasted very delicious and she ate happily.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:05 am

William began eating his food quietly as well, which tasted pretty delicious. Although he wasn't very hungry, he ate what was enough for him and what could give him some energy after all his work.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:08 am

As Megan ate, she looked at Stacey and happily said, "Thank you for making dinner for us. This is delicious."

Stacey smiled at Megan and replied, "You're welcome. I'm happy that you like it. Feel free to eat as much as you want, ok?"

Megan nodded happily and continued eating. Stacey saw that William was eating, too, and she felt happy that he was eating more regularly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:16 am

William continued eating as well and was soon done. He hasn't eaten everything but he was pretty full for now. Getting up, he said to Stacey, "Thanks for the dinner, Stacey. I'll take care of these."

He took his plates and glass and went to the kitchen to wash them up.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:22 am

Stacey nodded and remained seated while Megan finished up her dinner. A little later, Megan finished all of her food and felt quite full. Megan said, "Thank you for the dinner, Stacey. It was very good."

Stacey replied, "You're welcome. I'll go take your plate and glass and wash them."

Megan nodded and waited for William to return while Stacey went to the kitchen and began to wash Megan's plate, glass, and utensils.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:25 am

William finished washing his plates meanwhile and then decided to clean up the table. He did so in a bit and once over, he returned to Megan's side and said, "Dinner was delicious, wasnt't it?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:28 am

Megan nodded happily and replied, "It sure was. Stacey's a good cook. I wish I could cook so I can make you delicious food, too."

Stacey had finished washing Megan's things and overheard the latter part of Megan's comment. Approaching her, she said, "If you'd like, I can give you some cooking classes. Then you can impress William whenever you want."

Megan replied, "I'd like that. Thank you, Stacey."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:36 am

William smiled and commented, "I'd love to taste some of the food you will cook, Megan, although you don't need to know how to cook to impress. You impress me pretty much already."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:43 am

Megan hugged William happily and replied, "Thank you, William. You're the best."

Stacey's heart warmed, seeing how close Megan and William were. It made her happy to see that they had such a close connection.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:47 am

William smiled to Megan and happily returned the hug, then he replied, "No problem."

He realized the time was getting late and they needed to leave soon, but he didn't say anything on it.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:52 am

Stacey then said, "Let's go see Ms. Laura and the others, ok?"

Megan nodded and taking William's hand, she led the way to the recreation room. Once they all arrived, Ms. Laura saw them and said, "There you are. I know it must be getting late so you two should head on home. I can help the children get into their beds."

Stacey knew that it was late as well but wanted William to give the word on when they'd leave.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:01 am

Although William would have preferred to stay and help Ms. Laura with the children, he knew it was getting late and it's dangerous in the forest at night. So he nodded and replied,

"Alright then, we should get going now, right, Stacey?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:07 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Yeah, we should before it gets even later than it is."

However, Megan looked sad and turning to Ms. Laura, she asked, "Can't William stay a little longer? At least until I go to sleep?" She looked at Ms. Laura with pleading eyes and Ms. Laura smiled softly, finding it hard to resist. Ms. Laura replied, "Well, it is almost time for the children to go to bed so William and Stacey can stay to help out. Would it be too much trouble?"

Stacey shook her head and replied, "That would be all right with me if William is ok with that."

(It's getting late here so I should get off for the night now. I'll be back tomorrow to post more. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:32 am

(Nite, nite. ^^)

William couldn't resist Megan's request as well and replying, he said, "Ahh alright then. A bit more won't matter."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:06 am

Megan cheered happily and replied, "Yays!"

Stacey and Ms. Laura smiled upon seeing Megan's happy reaction. Ms. Laura then turned to Stacey and said, "We should get the children to brush their teeth and then change for the night."

Stacey nodded and replied, "All right." Turning to William. she then said, "Would you like to help Megan get ready for sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:07 am

William nodded and replied, "Yeah, sure. I have no problem doing that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:09 am

Stacey nodded and then went to help Ms. Laura get the children ready for sleep. Megan turned to William and said, "I'm looking forward to our date this weekend. Riding with you will be fun. I hope the weather will be good for our date."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: