Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:10 am

William nodded and replied, "I am looking forward for it, too. And I am pretty sure the weather will be good enough."

He took her hand and then led the way to where Megan could brush her teeth and change for the night.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:14 am

Megan happily held William's hand and then went upstairs to where the bathrooms were. When they arrived just outside them, Megan turned to William and said, "I'll go brush my teeth and wash my face first and then change into my pajamas. Will you wait for me?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:17 am

William nodded and replied, "Sure. I'll be waiting here till you are all done."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:22 am

Megan smiled at William and then went inside the bathroom where she brushed her teeth first and then washed her face. After she was done, she went to the bedroom to get her pajamas for the night and then went back to the bathroom to change out of her clothes and into her pajamas.

Once she was done, Megan returned to William and said, "I'm all done. Let's go to my room."

She held William's hand and led the way to her room to put away her clothes and climb into bed.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:39 am

William held Megan's hand and led the way to her bedroom. Once there, he helped her put away her clothes and then climb her bed. He then sat next to her and said,

"I'll stay with you till you sleep, is that fine?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:42 am

Megan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's fine. I'm so lucky to have you as the best boyfriend ever." She felt a little sleepy although not enough to immediately fall asleep.

Stacey helped Ms. Laura get the kids all washed up and changed into their night clothes. Then she read stories to some of the children while Ms. Laura did the same with the other kids.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:45 am

William replied, "I am the one lucky to have such a pretty, cute girlfriend, you know. I can't wait till we get on our next date and then think of another one to have."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:52 am

Megan nodded happily and replied, "Me, too, and I can't wait to see you tomorrow. I always feel happier when you're with me."

She continued to talk to William for a bit and then she yawned, feeling herself getting sleepy. Megan laid down on the bed and looking happily into William's eyes, she said,

"I guess I should sleep now but I'll see you tomorrow. Can't wait. I love you so much."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:57 am

William nodded and replied, "I love you, too. Now sleep well and we'll see each other again tomorrow."

He gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:01 am

Megan nodded and closed her eyes. Soon, she fell asleep with a peaceful smile on her face.

Stacey had finished tucking the children into their beds and found William. She smiled as she saw how happy Megan was and understood that feeling. She felt happy, too, whenever she was around William.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 4:58 am

As Megan fell asleep and then Stacey came in the room, William quietly got up and turning to Stacey, he quietly said,

"We should get going now. It's gotten pretty late already and the forest isn't exactly a great place to walk at in the night."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 5:17 am

Stacey nodded and quietly replied, "Yeah, we should hurry as soon as we can."

Ms. Laura walked up to William and Stacey and quietly said, "Thank you both for staying to help with the children. Would you like a carriage ride back? It's pretty dangerous out there at night."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:25 am

William smiled to Ms. Laura and replied, "Ahh thanks, miss, but it's fine. We can go on and I am pretty sure we can take care of ourselves."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:28 am

Stacey nodded in agreement with William and replied, "We'll be all right. We're going to head directly back home and we have each other so we'll be safe."

Ms. Laura replied, "Ok then. I'll walk you both out."

She led the way downstairs and Stacey and William followed her to the front entrance. Then Ms. Laura said, "Good night, and be safe."

Stacey replied, "Good night, Ms. Laura. Take care."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:30 am

William said goodnight as well and then with Stacey, he led the way away from the orphanage and out of the town. It was pretty quiet as it was pretty late and everybody had gone back home.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:34 am

As Stacey walked back with William away from town and into the forest towards the hut, she said, "You must be quite tired, handsome, but I'm glad that we spent time at the orphanage today. Megan was very happy to spend time with you."

Stacey felt a lot better than she did earlier when she was arguing with her dad.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:37 am

William nodded and replied, "Yeah, I can see that. I am glad I can make her so happy and affect her positively."

He still had the argument Stacey had with her dad in his mind and he was planning to ask Stacey about it once they got home. After a little of walking with fortunately nothing attacking them or so, they arrived at the hut and William opened the door, let Stacey in and then closed it after them.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:43 am

Stacey entered the hut and after William followed her and closed the door, she looked to him and said, "You must be tired unless you want to stay up and do something? I can make us tea or juice if you'd like but if you're sleepy, we should get ready for bed."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:48 am

William didn't feel so sleepy though so he replied, "I can stay up a little more unless you're tired. I am not that worn out or anything."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:51 am

Stacey replied, "Nope, not too tired. I feel like sitting on the couch with you and cuddling up, if that's ok. I just want to spend some time with you."

She took a seat on the couch and waited for William to join her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:33 am

William nodded and sat next to Stacey and put an arm around her, getting her a bit closer. Although he was shy of such romantic moves, he knew that he had to be a little courageous.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:58 am

Stacey sighed happily, as William put his arm around her and she cuddled up to him. She felt happy to be spending time alone with William. There was no one to tell her what to do, whom she should be with. Stacey knew in her heart that she and William loved one another and that they belonged together.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:01 am

As they sat together quietly like that, William thought it was a good chance to ask Stacey about the argument with her father earlier. However, he wondered how could he ask her that without being intruding in her personal business. Deciding to just go for it, though, he said,

"Umm Stacey...I saw you earlier arguing with Lord James, your father-as I was told. I don't mean to be intruding into your personal business or anything and if it's too personal, I understand but is everything okay?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:05 am

Stacey turned to William and giving a small smile, she replied, "You saw that, huh? I guess a lot of people must have seen it. It's not anything new but my dad was pressuring me to marry soon and a noble on top of that. He had picked out a guy for me and I told him that I was already with someone and that's where we got into the argument. But don't worry about that. Dad's always trying to get me to marry a noble but I know what that did to my mom and it made her unhappy. I don't want the same thing to happen to me, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:08 am

William nodded in understanding and replied, "Yeah, I understand that. It's completely your right to choose the man you marry since you are the one going to live with him. I find it a little strange and mean that your father could want to force you to marry someone you don't even know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: