Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:54 am

William then turned back his attention to his job, trying to go back to his normal pace, but with no use. He made slow progress as the time passed by.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:00 am

Mark continued to work after Bill had left but he noticed that William was making slow progress on the work. Casually, he asked, "Hey, mate, do you want to take a break? You've been working so hard the past few days. I can take over the bulk of the work for today if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:05 am

William however shook his head and replied, "No. Thanks, Mark, but I'll try to get a little faster."

Pushing on himself a little more, he tried to progress faster.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:08 am

Mark relied, "Ahh all right, mate. But let me know if you want the break, ok?"

He continued to focus on his work and after some more time passed, the bell rang, signaling that it was time for lunch. Mark got up and briefly stretched out his arms. Then he turned to William and said, "I'm going to grab something to eat and I'll bring you back a bottle of water. You should take a break, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:09 am

William heard the bell ring as well and nodded to Mark. For a moment, he did think about getting a break for real but noticing how slow has he been, he decided within himself that he should work more, not rest, to make up for it.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:19 am

Thinking that William would take the break as he suggested, Mark then went downstairs to grab some food for himself and join the other workers. He took advantage of the break to get re-energized and such.

After the lunch hour passed, the bell rang to signal that it was time to get back to work. Mark quickly finished up his lunch and after throwing away his trash, he grabbed a bottle of water and then went back upstairs to where he and William were working and once he arrived, he handed the bottle over to William, saying,

"Here you are, mate. Umm did you take a break?"

(I know that was fast for lunch but oh well. lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:22 am

(lol xD)

William gratefully took the bottle from Mark and replied, "Thanks. Uhh no, not really. I rested for a few minutes but I thought I ought to work more to cover up for my slowness today. Didn't seem right to me to take a break when I am late and all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:27 am

Mark nodded and returning to his place, he replied, "That I understand, mate. But you shouldn't push yourself too hard. If your body tells you to rest, then you should listen to it, I think. And it's ok to have an off day every once in a while. Happens to us all."

He picked up his tools and resumed work as usual.

(It's getting late here so I should get off for the night now. I'll be back to post more tomorrow. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:28 am

(Nite. ^^)

William didn't reply to that as even though he thought Mark was right, he just didn't feel that it was the right thing to do. He continued working, pushing over himself and progressing a little bit better.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:05 am

As Mark continued to work, he saw that William was continuing to work hard and so didn't try to talk to him anymore about taking it easy. The two of them continued to work productively throughout the hours of the afternoon and the weather cooperated nicely, making it easy to work outdoors.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:07 am

William continued doing his best on progressing on the job, and was making a little better progress than earlier as he was giving extra attention and focusing, despite the headache in his head.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:10 am

The hours passed by as everyone continued to work hard and before long, there was an hour left before the end of the work day. Observing the time, Mark commented,

"We should finish up here for today. Best not to start on anything new."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:12 am

William took a look at the time as well and nodded to Mark in agreement, turning back his attention to the job and trying to finish it up so that there wouldn't be anything left to done at the end of the workday.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:16 am

Mark did the same, finishing up his work for the day. Any work that remained could be done tomorrow.

After an hour more passed, the bell rang to signal that work was over for the day. Mark put away his tools and said, "Whew. I'm glad to be going home and getting some rest. Let's head on out."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:19 am

William was glad that the workday was finally over as well, as even though he usually enjoyed working and putting effort, he was feeling tired today.

Nodding to Mark, he gathered his tools as well and followed Mark out.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:23 am

Mark headed on downstairs to the storage shed and put away his tools, as did some of the workers who had finished up for the day. He then waited for William to do so and then they would part ways.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:26 am

William followed Mark to the storage shed where he put away his tools as well. Turning to Mark then, he said,

"I'll have to go now. I'll see you tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:29 am

Mark nodded and waving goodbye to William, he replied, "See you tomorrow, mate. Get plenty of rest."

He then went out of the construction site, heading towards his house for some much needed rest.

Meanwhile, Stacey had finished the rest of the chores. She'd left her journal on a small table in the bedroom, not thinking about putting it away in a secure place. She knew that it was almost the usual time for William to return but considering what happened between them, she thought that he might be late and wondered whether to start dinner now or wait for him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:35 am

William walked out of the construction site, not really knowing where to go. He wasn't feeling well enough to go visit Megan then but at the same time, he didn't want go back to the hut, knowing what was between him and Stacey.

Thinking about it for a few minutes, he decided to go back to the hut, as he wasn't well enough to meet Megan or for her to draw his portrait, and would just have to avoid being around Stacey. With that decision, he started walking back to the hut.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:40 am

Figuring that William wouldn't be back until pretty late, Stacey decided to start making dinner for herself. So she went to the kitchen and took out food and such. As she wasn't very hungry, she decided on a simple, small garden salad along with pineapple juice. Sighing to herself, she wondered now what was the relationship between her and William. She felt so confused and thought about whether to just confront him about what happened, to talk about it despite how uncomfortable the subject would be.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:53 am

William walked back to the hut and soon he arrived there, opened the door and entered. He didn't see Stacey in the living room but hearing a sound coming from the kitchen, he assumed that Stacey was cooking dinner for herself. Deciding not to interrupt her, he decided to rest a little on the coach and then take a shower to refresh himself a little.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:56 am

Stacey continued to make dinner in the kitchen and as she did so, she heard the front door open and close. Surprised, she checked the living room and saw that William had arrived. She looked at him and said,

"Welcome back. I thought you'd be out late."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 1:10 am

William turned to Stacey and answering her, he replied, "I know but I didn't feel well enough to be out for longer so I came back."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 1:55 am

After Stacey heard that William wasn't feeling well, her facial expression turned to one of worry and she asked,

"Are you feeling ill?"

She immediately no longer thought about the awkwardness between them but was more focused now on his health.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 2:06 am

William saw the worry all over Stacey's face and quickly trying to look well, he replied,

"Just tired, not more. Some rest will make me okay."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: