Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:29 am

(I'll move on to the next morning if that's ok. XD)

Stacey woke up early the next morning although she hadn't slept well. She kept dreaming about the kiss that she and William had shared and then what had happened afterwards. She wanted to talk to William about it but she was afraid that William would tell her that he had made a huge mistake in kissing her although she didn't regret kissing him.

Sighing, she got out of bed and after getting a change of clothes, she went to the bathroom to take a shower and change, knowing that thinking about the events of last night weren't going to help jump start the day.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:55 am

William was already awake, laying down on the coach on his back and just looking thoughtful. He had gotten up a lot earlier, washed up and changed after having just a few hours of sleep. He wasn't the type to sleep a lot when there is a fuss in his mind and he still thought about that kiss he gave to Stacey last night.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:59 am

Stacey had finished taking her shower and after drying off and changing into her clothes for the day, she left the bathroom and briefly went to the bedroom to put away her nightgown. Then she headed to the kitchen but along the way, she passed by the living room and saw that William was already awake. Not wanting to bring the subject that was on both of their minds, Stacey decided to make casual talk and said,

"Good morning, William. I'm going to make breakfast today. I'm sure you'll want to get to work as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:02 am

William turned to Stacey as she greeted him and nodding, he replied, "Morning. Alright then, I'll be waiting."

He avoided the subject as well but didn't want to hang around a lot around Stacey.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:07 am

Stacey nodded and then went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the both of them. She decided on pancakes and sausages so she took out the ingredients for pancake batter and after mixing them in a bowl with a wooden spoon, she heated the stove and put a pan on it and then poured pancake batter. At the same time, she fried the sausages.

While the food was cooking, Stacey prepared orange juice. Once all the food and drink were ready, she plated everything and poured the juice into two glasses. Then she put the food on the table along with utensils and once she was done, Stacey called out,

"Breakfast is ready."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:11 am

As Stacey called out for him that breakfast was all done and ready, William got up and then went to the kitchen where he saw Stacey all done. He took his seat and waited for Stacey to sit down as well to begin eating.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:17 am

After William had taken his seat, Stacey took a seat across from him. She then said, "Well, let's get started. I made sure to prepare plenty so you'll have lots of energy for work today."

She began to eat her food and tried to be as casual as she could.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:36 am

William began to eat his food as well and drink his juice, completely silent all the time, trying to avoid any sort of conversation.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:00 am

(Hmm those two are going to have to talk about what happened at some point. XD)

Stacey was silent as well while she ate her breakfast. She didn't know what to say. She wanted to bring up what happened last night but didn't want to seem too forward and she was afraid to hear that last night was a mistake. That would allow for Stacey to have some hope that William might be developing feelings for her.

As was the case, Stacey decided to stay behind today to do some chores and to think things over.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:14 am

(That's true. xD)

William soon finished up his breakfast and got up to wash his things. Once he was done, he knew he had to get going but first, he turned to Stacey and said,

"I'll get going now. Will you go to the town today or are you staying here?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:18 am

Stacey turned to William and replied, "I'll stay here tonight. I want to do some chores and such. If you're out late, I'll understand. I'm sure Megan will want you to drop by at some point and all."

She thought that perhaps William might intentionally come back late, perhaps to avoid her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:20 am

William nodded and replied, "Alright then. I might...came back a little later or so. Might drop by Megan for the portrait. I'll see you later."

He went ahead and was just going to step out of the kitchen when he stopped, and without turning to Stacey, he said, "And I am sorry for yesterday."

Without waiting for any sort of an answer, he went out of the kitchen and then out of the hut.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:28 am

After William left, Stacey didn't know what to say. She thought that William would have avoided the topic altogether but he apologized to her for yesterday. She thought to herself,

He does regret kissing me. But I don't regret what happened.

A lone tear slid down Stacey's right cheek and she sat in her seat, slumped over.

(It's getting late here so I should get off for the night now. I'll be back to post more tomorrow. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:03 am

(Nite, nite. ^^)

William went on his way towards the town, going towards his work. He didn't know whether apologizing like that was exactly a good idea but he thought he ought to do it anyway.

He soon arrived in town and headed towards the construction site, where he soon arrived as well. He headed towards the workplace after having gotten his tools, his mind full of a fuss and him feeling a bit tired, after not sleeping properly at all.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:06 am

Mark arrived a little later at the construction site and got his tools from the storage shed. Then he went on upstairs to the bedroom that he and William were working on. He saw William already there and greeted him with,

"Morning, mate."

He noticed that William looked tired although he hadn't commented on it yet.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:58 am

William saw Mark come and greet him and greeting him back, he replied, "Morning."

He then continued working on his work, not focusing or progressing as he would usually do.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:59 pm

Mark turned his attention to work but when he glanced at William, he observed that he looked rather distracted. Casually, he asked,

"Something on your mind, mate?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:43 am

William turned to Mark as he gave him that question, but knowing that he couldn't really speak out what was in his mind and troubled him, he just shook his head and replied, "Umm no."

He then turned to his work, trying to focus on it despite the trouble he was having.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:57 am

Mark raised an eyebrow but turning back to his work, he replied, "If you don't want to talk about it, I understand. But I do find it helpful to talk to someone when there are troubles on my mind. it's better than keeping them bottled up inside."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:02 am

William didn't reply immediately to Mark but worked a little more, then replied, "It's just...nothing important. Some minor trouble, really."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:08 am

Mark was curious to know what trouble was on William's mind but at the same time, he didn't want to be too nosy. So he simply replied,

"Ok but if you want to talk, always feel free to come to me."

Meanwhile, Stacey had somehow managed to finish up breakfast and had cleaned the kitchen and such. Before resuming some other chores, though, she wanted to write in her journal. She felt troubled and confused by William's apology and didn't know what to make of it.

(If William reads it later, I'll reveal what it says. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:24 am

(lol Okay. xD)

William nodded and then turned his attention back to his work, trying to focus as much as possible and make at least fair progress. He was finding it hard, however, not only because of the trouble in his mind, but also because of the headache hurting his head.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:33 am

Mark continued to focus on his work and made pretty good progress throughout the morning hours. Bill dropped by a little later to see how William and Mark were doing, checking up on the workers and such. Approaching them, he said,

"Good morning. How's the work coming along?"

Mark replied, "It's good, sir. We're making good progress."

Bill nodded and looked over at William to see how he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:41 am

William turned to Bill as well and replied, "Well, sir."

He had done some work but not as fast as he usually would, and his progress was a little slower.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:51 am

Bill observed the work that William and Mark had made and noticed that William's pace was a little slower than usual. However, he thought it best not to point it out for now, thinking that William might be having an off day or something of the sort. Nodding, he replied,

"Ok then. I must attend to my rounds but if you get finished here, come find me and I'll find another task for you."

He then left, leaving William and Mark to resume their work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: