Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:38 am

Rosaline smiled and bravely replied, "Boy, I was looking forward to when you will say that. I guess it's time to have some fun."

She looked at them with a challenging look and said out loud, "Bring on what you have!"

She prepared herself in a fighting pose, ready for any of the thugs to attack.

Nerine replied, "That's great to hear then. So we will have lunch and then pay the museum a visit."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:42 am

Ryan smiled at Rosaline and then turned back to the thugs, putting himself in a fighting stance, ready to cast some magic spells. He exclaimed,

"Bring it on! But it's fair to warn you-you should turn back now while you have the chance."

Edward nodded happily and replied, "Sounds like a plan then."

The waiter returned, carrying a huge tray of food with him. He placed two large pizzas, one full of shrimp and the other full of pepperoni, in the middle of the table and then placed serving plates for each person. Then he placed orders of spaghetti for Eleanor and Bryan. Then he left the party to enjoy their meal.

Alex then turned to the food and said, "Let's go eat, everyone. Ladies first, of course. Darling, which pizza would you like?" He turned to Nerine first to see what she would like.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:46 am

The thugs frowned, as they didn't expect that response from Ryan and Rosaline. But devilish as ever, they smirked and immediately attacked. As there were two of them, one of them attacked Rosaline while the other one took care of Ryan.

Nerine blushed slightly and replied, "I'd take a piece of the shrimp pizza, if you please."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:50 am

Ryan turned his attention to the thug going after him and immediately, Ryan started chanting a defensive spell that lunged the thug back away from him.

Ryan laughed for a moment and said, "Ha! That's what you get for trying to attack me recklessly."

Alex replied, "Of course, darling." He took Nerine's plate and then took the pizza spatula. As the pizza was already sliced into sizeable slices, all Alex had to do was take the spatula and get a slice of shrimp pizza for Nerine. Then he placed the plate of pizza at Nerine's place and said, "Here you are, darling."

He then turned to Lisianthus and asked, "Sia, what would you like?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:53 am

The thug frowned, taken aback by Ryan's unexpected move. But with a deep voice, he replied, "Not bad. But that's not really all I have in hide."

He proceeded trying to attack Ryan again, trying ever available trick.

Rosaline meanwhile was fighting the other one pretty good, although he wasn't easy at all.

Lisianthus replied, "Ahh the pepperoni one, please! It smells very yummy."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:57 am

As the thug continued to attack Ryan, Ryan was able to evade his moves by casting one spell after another although it wasn't easy to do so. The fight was going on but Ryan was holding his own. He had to think quickly on his feet on how to make the thug give up, as it looked like he wasn't giving up easily. Then Ryan had an idea. He suddenly shouted,

"Luminous maximus!"

Then a bright light shone from the sky and it hit the thug directly in the eyes, temporarily blinding him.

Alex smiled happily and he took Sia's plate and placed a huge slice of pepperoni pizza for her. Then he handed the plate to Sia and said, "Here you are."

Then Alex turned to Edward and asked, "How about you, Dad?"

Edward replied, "The shrimp pizza will be fine."

Alex then took Edward's plate and placed a huge slice of shrimp pizza for him and handed it. Finally, Alex took his plate and got a slice of pepperoni pizza for himself.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:02 am

The thug yelled in pain as the light hit his eyes and blinded him. He was unable to see anything, which made him angry. He knelt down, rubbing his eyes as if trying to make the light go away, yelling,

"You brat! How could you...!"

His other friend who was fighting Rosaline, upon seeing his partner being blinded somehow, knew he had to act quickly. Doing some trick while fighting Rosaline, he managed somehow to appear from behind her and hold her by the neck, holding a blade at a knife point. He looked at Ryan devilishly and said, "One more move and your girl is a goner."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:06 am

(Ooohh this is getting exciting. Very Happy)

Ryan faced the other thug who was holding Rosaline and threatening her with his knife. As the other thug was temporarily disabled for now, Ryan had to think of a way to help Rosaline but what? Ryan couldn't use his light spell again, as the thug had threatened to hurt Rosaline if he did so. He did the only thing he could think of at the moment. He communicated telepathically with her but in a way that the thug wouldn't catch on. Ryan said,

Rosaline, can you free yourself from the thug somehow?

Alex turned to eat his pizza and said, "Yum! This is so good. How is your pizza, darling?"

He turned to Nerine to see if she was enjoying her food.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:09 am

Rosaline heard Ryan's voice in her head and although she wasn't scared, she wasn't so free to move either. She tried to reply,

I-I am trying to find a way here but his grip is so strong.

Seeing the silence, the thug said, "So? What will you do now, boy? If you move one step, you will say goodbye to your pretty girlfriend. But if you think she isn't worth saving, we can take her instead."

Inside, Rosaline wondered if she could possibly kick the thug in the stomach from behind, sort of what she did to Ryan before.

Nerine tasted a piece of her pizza and replied, "It's so yummy, my lord. The restaurant really serves some delicious food."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:12 am

Ryan communicated back to Rosaline,

I have an idea. I'll create a distraction so you can try to free yourself.

He then turned back to the thug and shouted, "You will not harm her!"

Ryan then closed his eyes as if in a trance and then, as though from a distance, there was a voice loud and clear shouting,

"This is the police! We have you surrounded. Release the woman now and no harm shall befall you."

Ryan had created the voice so it wasn't really the police saying those words. But he wanted the thug to think it was.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:16 am

The thug was truly surprised by the voice and got a little distracted, for a moment totally forgetting about Rosaline. Seeing this, she quickly gave him a good kick in the stomach which he immediately yelled in pain. However, as he suddenly moved away from her, the blade he was holding came across her arm, badly making a deep scratch in it. Scared with fear, the thug quickly ran away as Rosaline screamed in pain from the bruise he just caused her.

(Weeh~ <3 I am evil. xD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:19 am

(Awww, poor Rosaline.)

As the thug ran away, Ryan opened his eyes and saw that Rosaline had freed herself but that her arm was badly hurt. Immediately, he ran to her and asked, "How bad is it? Are you able to stop the bleeding?"

Ryan thought in his head, trying to remember any spells that would help with such a wound. However, he wasn't a healer so he didn't know many such spells.

Alex smiled at Nerine and replied, "I'm glad that my darling is having a wonderful meal." He then turned to Lisianthus and asked, "Is the food to your liking?"

(Not sure if you're getting back on but I should get off to get some sleep so I'll see you tomorrow, Love. Nite, nite. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:18 am

(Nite. ^^ Sorry I got off suddenly as well. Mothers...O_x)

Rosaline put her hand on the wound on her arm as if to ease the bleeding. She shook her head and replied, "I-I don't know. But man, this is hurting."

The wound wasn't too deep to be dangerous but it was still a bad one and it caused much bleeding.

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yup, it is very delicious! A wonderful meal with wonderful company!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:56 pm

(lol It's ok.)

Although Ryan could see that the wound wasn't life-threatening, still, it caused Rosaline much pain so he knew he had to think of something. Racking away in his brain, Ryan remembered a spell that would temporarily stop the bleeding although only for a brief time. He placed his right hand over the wound but not touching it and then chanted,

"Healing activate."

Then he looked to see if the blood was still flowing out of Rosaline's arm and it looked like it had stopped for now. However, he knew that the spell wouldn't last long. He turned to Rosaline and said,

"That should help but only for a little while. I should take you to a doctor or a healer. They can help better."

Alex smiled at Sia and replied, "I'm happy that you like it." He turned to the others to see how they were enjoying their food.

Bryan was happily eating as were Eleanor and Edward.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:54 am

Rosaline looked at her wound and saw that the blood has stopped flowing out. She felt better, too, because the pain had eased a little. But when Ryan said they had to go to a doctor or someone to help her, she knew that would mean that they could no longer enjoy the rest of the day or go to the special place. She replied,

"Awww but that means that the fun is over for today? I really wanted you to see that place. Such a bruise doesn't have to stop us."

She thought of something and then with all of her strength, she cut a piece of her pants, making it seem like shorts rather than pants. She then wrapped the cloth around the wound and tightened it so that it wouldn't fall. She then said,

"There, that should quieten it down once the spell fades away. Not the healthiest thing to do but a placeholder for now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:05 am

Although Rosaline made a tourniquet for the wound, Ryan continued to worry about Rosaline. He replied,

"Are you sure you'll be all right? I'm not a healer so I don't really know what I can do but maybe..."

He looked in his bag of items that he had bought earlier in the day, wondering if anything he had bought could be used to make a treatment for Rosaline's wound.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:27 am

Rosaline shook her head and replied, "It's ok, really. I'll be fine. I don't want the whole fun day to be spoiled because of such a thing. And we are almost there."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:50 am

Although Ryan still worried for Rosaline, he simply nodded and replied, "All right then. But if you feel any pain, tell me, ok? I don't want you to strain yourself for me."

He got up and helped Rosaline to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:52 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Thanks, Ryan."

She paused for a second and then continued, "So let us walk this last part. We are almost there."

She led the way to the special place.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:54 am

Ryan followed Rosaline as she led the way to the special place. He kept a close eye on her in case she showed any signs of pain from the wound.

Meanwhile, back in the Italian restaurant, everyone was eating happily and enjoying the day. Alex turned to Lisianthus and asked, "Sia, is there anything special you would like to see while you stay with us?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:59 am

Soon, both of them reached that special spot Rosaline kept speaking of. It was a beautiful hill, looking on the ocean. The sky was very clear then and the stars shone beautifully. There were some trees and beautiful flowers and plants. It was just too beautiful and pretty that it could not be a park or a garden, for it was more like heaven.

Rosaline looked at the place and turned to Ryan, saying, "So this is the place. It's really beautiful that I think no human has ever seen it before."

Lisianthus shook her head and replied, "Anything will be fine! I am not looking for anything in special."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:03 am

Ryan looked around at their destination and marveled at how beautiful it was. His eyes were brimming with happiness as Rosaline shared this special place with him and it was only the two of them. He gazed upon Rosaline and with such kind eyes, he softly replied, "Thank you for taking me here. It's so beautiful and I see now why you wanted to show it to me."

He felt so happy that it was just the two of them together at that moment.

Alex replied, "Ahh are you sure, Sia? If there's a particular place you wish to go, we can visit. Maybe we could even go to the castle although I'm not sure if we can enter easily. Not everyone can come and go as they please."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:07 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "No problem. I was going to show this place to Bryan but...I thought it might be better to show it to you. Then it can be our own special secret place, what do you say?"

Lisianthus shook her head and replied, "No, it's alright! Any place is fine for me as long as it's beautiful and pretty!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:12 am

At that moment, Ryan felt such emotion that he had never experienced before. There were tears but tears of happiness that were brimming from his eyes and he replied, "I would love that, Rosaline. Thank you. I've never met anyone like you. You're absolutely wonderful."

Right then and there, he approached closer to Rosaline until their faces almost touched. He was tempted, so tempted to kiss her in the romantic setting but something held him back. He didn't know what it was, if it was fear that she might reject him or something else.

Alex chuckled softly and replied, "Ok then. Beautiful and pretty, it is."

He continued eating happily with his family and friends. What more could anyone ask for?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:16 am

Rosaline blushed deeply as Ryan approached her so closely. She didn't know what was he doing but she stayed in her place. She whispered and replied, "So...don't tell anyone about this place, ok?"

Nerine and Lisianthus continued eating their food happily as well, enjoying the day and company.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next