Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:58 am

Ryan replied, "Then who am I supposed to blame me? As I said, my parents are dead so I can't unleash my anger out on them. Someone needs to pay for my hurt and suffering."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:00 am

Rosaline replied, "But don't blame someone innocent! It's not fair. Perhaps Bryan was lucky but I am sure if he could stop what happened to you in the past, he would have done it."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:02 am

Ryan turned to Rosaline and his eyes glowed with anger as she defend him. He replied, "Why do you defend him? And don't tell me that it's because he's your husband and you love him. Speaking of which, I don't get why you love him so. Even if he weren't my brother and he wasn't a problem, he's pretty boring and weak. Someone as beautiful and strong as you should have a strong husband."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:03 am

Rosaline noticed the look in Ryan's eyes and although she backed off a little, she wasn't scared of him. She replied, "Because he saved my life. He loved me and made a value of me, unlike other people. I defend him because I know he has a kind heart and he would never, ever hurt anybody. I don't care if he doesn't have magic or whatnot, I love him for his personality and his kindness."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:07 am

Ryan looked confused, for he couldn't figure out how Bryan could be kind to anyone. However, he did hear the part about Rosaline feeling valued and he replied, "What do you mean about being valued? You must have lots of people love and care for you. You don't understand what it's like to have lived through what I have been through."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:09 am

Rosaline replied, "Because-because if there's anybody who understands you well in the world, then this person is me. Don't think that I am one of the rich ladies around here who grew up in a wealthy family and then saw Bryan and married him. That is not the story at all. I, too, actually suffered because of my twin sister. I, too, suffered for ten years of enslavement, tears and despair."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:11 am

Ryan's face softened as he listened to Rosaline tell of her suffering as well. He replied softly, "What do you mean? How did you sister make you suffer?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:13 am

Rosaline replied, "My parents like vanished when I was young and I lived alone with my sister. However, my sister was a human and our mother was a devil. Because of this, my twin had to do some sort of rituals to stay alive each ten years. I didn't know that at the time, she needed to sacrifice something. That was me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:15 am

Ryan looked shocked. He had no idea that her sister could be so cruel, to sacrifice Rosaline as though it were nothing. Wanting to know further, he replied, "But you're alive and here. So you're not dead. What happened to you after you were sacrificed?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:17 am

Rosaline replied, "Well, I didn't die. I was transported to some other world- the gods' world. There I got the worst of treatment at all and for three years, I was a slave to a cruel man who enslaved children to work for him."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:19 am

Ryan replied, "Oh, you must have suffered so much. I can't imagine being a slave to anyone. How did you escape and how did you get back to the human world?"

Ryan felt compassion for Rosaline and her suffering. For once, he wasn't thinking of himself and his needs. He looked to another.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:21 am

Rosaline replied, "Well, that's a long short story. With some help, I managed to escape. Then I offered to work as a bodyguard for the devils' princess for two years so that the devils would be able to help me come back here. Things happened from there and then, I got that creature attached to me. That was Bryan then who saved me and I could have been dead if it wasn't for him."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:22 am

Ryan looked over at Rosaline but didn't see any creature. He had this face of confusion and replied, "Wait-what creature? I don't see any creature on you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:23 am

Rosaline replied, "Well, of course you don't see because it's gone now. It was on my chest in any case and caused me to lose severe blood continually. I don't know how it happened but just when I was close to death, Bryan managed to save me and make that creature vanish."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:27 am

Ryan was quiet in a thoughtful pose. Hearing Rosaline tell him that Bryan saved her life made him look at Bryan a little differently. After a minute of being quiet, Ryan replied,

"I never knew that. He must really love you a lot to have done that for you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:28 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Yeah, and for that, I am grateful."

It was then when she noticed that she had told her secrets to Ryan. She then said, "Wait a second- why am I telling you all this?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:30 am

Ryan raised an eyebrow at Rosaline's question and replied, "Good question. Why are you telling me all of this?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:31 am

Rosaline looked puzzled and turned away, with a little blush on her face and replied, "Umm you tricked me. I babbled it all out. Geez."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:34 am

Ryan laughed out loud in a joyful manner and then calmed down. He replied, "I didn't trick you. But maybe you needed to tell someone, like I needed to tell someone what happened to me. Does that make any sense?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:35 am

Rosaline still had her head turned away and replied, "Yeah, perhaps. Guess one needs to let things out every once in a while."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:38 am

Ryan replied, "True."

He then hung his head down and quietly said, "Umm I'm sorry for everything I've done to you. You shouldn't be a casualty because of everything that happened to me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:39 am

Rosaline turned back to Ryan and with sympathy in her eyes, she replied, "Ummm don't mind it. But will you promise me not to go after Bryan?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:42 am

Ryan thought over Rosaline's plea. If everything she said was, if Bryan really was the reason that Rosaline was alive and well, then Ryan couldn't take his revenge out on him. So he made a decision.

Turning back to Rosaline, Ryan said, "All right but I'm not doing this for him. I'm doing this for you. You shouldn't be in the middle of this fight and if leaving Bryan alone makes you happy, then so be it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:42 am

Rosaline raised an eyebrow and replied, "Uhh so you are only leaving Bryan alone just because I asked for it?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:45 am

Ryan replied, "I'm not ready to forgive Bryan and please don't ask me to do so. But I will leave him alone. Besides, it's getting tiring coming up with plans to go after Bryan."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next