Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:34 am

Bryan continued playing the piece as perfectly and beautifully as ever. As he played, his mind was eased and he didn't have any troubles on it.

Meanwhile, Ryan had overheard Rosaline wanting to go alone to the graveyard. He thought to himself,

That will be the perfect time for me to strike. Bryan won't be with her. I'll kidnap his wife and make her mine!
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:36 am

Rosaline continued dancing to the music, closing her eyes and focusing on the melodies. She enjoyed dancing and did her best to look good.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:38 am

Bryan would glance over at Rosaline occasionally to see how her dancing went on. He agreed that she looked beautiful out there on the stage in her own element. After a few more minutes, Bryan finished off the piece with a grand flourish and stopped. Then he waited for Rosaline to finish as well. After this piece, there was only one more-the finale for the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:39 am

Rosaline heard the music stop and finished up her dances with one last move. She then said, "Okay, so one more to go?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:40 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "Yup. This is going to be the last piece of the program. It's the finale. The music will have both fast and slow paced sections so this one will be a challenge. Are you up to it?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:41 am

Rosaline winked and replied, "Your wife can dance to anything. You just play the music and I move my body."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:43 am

Bryan chuckled and then replied, "All right, my love. Time for the last piece and to wrap up rehearsal for today."

He turned his eyes back to the piano and began to play the piece. The beginning was slow so it was easy to move to. The middle part would have more fast paced tempo and then the end would be slow.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:45 am

Rosaline began dancing slowly according to the music's tones and melodies, making the appropriate and suitable moves when necessary. She did her best so that the moves would be suitable for the music.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:47 am

Bryan continued to play, moving his fingers dexterously and at the appropriate speed when the occasion called for it. He glanced at Rosaline to see how she was doing and it looked like she was dancing perfectly. It put his mind at ease knowing that opening night would be a success.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:48 am

Rosaline continued dancing, moving fast when it's fast tones and slowly when it's slow melodies. She had the music playing on her mind and her body moving elegantly.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:51 am

Bryan continued to play as well. He had the piece well memorized in his mind and so he didn't need to look at his music sheets to play the piece. After some minutes, he finished the piece beautifully. Then he removed his fingers from the piano keys and waited for Rosaline to finish.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:52 am

Rosaline heard the music quitting and then finished her moves with a last dance. She then turned to Bryan, asking, "I hope you made at least a few glances at me to see how was I doing."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:53 am

Bryan replied, "Yup, I sure did. You looked so beautiful out there, my love. I'm sure we're going to have the best opening night ever. I'm so excited for tomorrow evening."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:54 am

Rosaline replied, "Same here and hopefully, I'll be able to dance just as elegantly as I am doing it here.

Anyway, I guess we are done now?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:55 am

Bryan replied, "Yup. Let's go find Mr. Matthews and let him know that we'll be leaving for the day, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:56 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Alright. Lead the way, my love."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:58 am

Bryan nodded and held Rosaline's arm. Then he led the way to the backstage area, figuring that Mr. Matthews was probably there making arrangements for the show. He soon found him there, talking to a couple of backstage hands about where props should be placed and so forth.

Mr. Matthews saw Bryan and Rosaline approach him and he said, "Ahh are you both all done with your rehearsal today?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:59 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Ahh yup, my Bryan and I are done. We practiced all the pieces, I think."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:03 am

Bryan added, "Yup, we sure are."

Mr. Matthews replied, "Ahh all right then. It looks like you two are all ready for tomorrow night. Sir Bryan knows when you both should arrive. I assume that both of you will want some rest before then."

Bryan replied, "I think rest would be good. What about you, my love?" He turned to Rosaline to see to her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:04 am

Rosaline replied, "We sure need it so that the opening night become a success."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:07 am

Mr. Matthews replied, "Ok then. I'll see you both tomorrow night then. Your dressing rooms will be all neat and prepared with everything that you need. If there's anything else you need between now and tomorrow night, make sure you come to see me, ok?"

Bryan nodded and replied, "Yup, we will, sir. Thank you so much for everything you have done for us. We can't wait for tomorrow." Turning to Rosaline, Bryan said,

"We can go whenever you're ready, my love."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:09 am

Rosaline replied, "Well, my love, I was thinking that I would go to the graveyard now and what about you? Is there any place you wanted to go to?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:10 am

Bryan replied, "Well, I wanted to go get a cool refreshing drink so I'm thinking of going back to the inn and going to the restaurant there. You'll come back to our room after you're done? I'd like us to go out and have a nice quiet dinner, just the two of us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:11 am

Rosaline replied, "Ahh alright. I promise I won't be late, my love, and we will have the dinner you want."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:16 am

Bryan smiled and replied, "Very good then, my love."

He then turned to Derek and said, "We'll see you tomorrow night, Mr. Matthews."

Derek replied, "See you both then." He bowed and Bryan bowed in return. Bryan then turned to Rosaline and said, "I'm ready to go whenever you are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next