Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 3:27 am

Rosaline happily followed Bryan to the swings, although secretly, she was happier to be away from the others than being happy of going to the swings.

Nerine smiled and replied, "Ahh yes, my lord. Indeed, it was."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 3:45 am

Bryan soon arrived at the swings and said, "You know, I'm happy that we can be alone now at last."

He hugged Rosaline around the waist and longed to kiss her again.

Alex replied, "I figured. I have no idea how to take in this news. It's just so sudden. Mom, Dad, did either of you expect that announcement?"

Eleanor and Edward shook their heads and Eleanor replied, "This came as quite a surprise to me but now that I think about it, I suppose I should have seen this coming. I did find it interesting that Queen Clarisse was asking questions about Nerine's character although I didn't make much of it at the time."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 4:16 am

Rosaline saw Bryan leaning in to kiss her again but instead of returning the kiss, she said,

"Ahh now my love, won't you swing me as you told me you would?"

Nerine replied, "I- I didn't expect or think that the queen would be asking me such questions for that reason. I only thought she wanted to get to know me better."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:14 am

Bryan gave a sly smile and replied, "Of course I will, my love. Will I get a kiss after we have a turn on the swing?"

Eleanor replied, "Yeah, I thought the queen only wanted to know you since you're still fairly new to Devenshire. And I am curious as to why she chose you and Alex. But Nerine dear, how do you feel about all of this?"

Alex added, "My darling, I don't want any pressure on you to take this. I am happy with you, no matter what station we are in life."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:32 am

Rosaline replied, "Hmm perhaps. If you swing me well enough, I'll give you a pretty kiss. Deal?"

Nerine looked down and quietly replied, "If the wheel of fate hasn't lead me here, to the humans' world, I might have been a queen now. But I am not sure whether I would have liked it or not."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:52 am

Bryan nodded happily and replied, "It's a deal. Now take any swing and let me know when you're ready and I'll push."

Edward looked at Nerine curiously and replied, "Oh really? Why is that? I would think that being a queen or king would be wonderful. It's a lot of responsibility but there are some nice benefits as well."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:57 am

Rosaline nodded and sat down in her place, waiting for Bryan.

Nerine replied, "I- I don't know. Perhaps I just prefer a simple life."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:01 am

Seeing Rosaline sit on a swing, Bryan took his position behind her. Then he began to push her, using the strength of his arms to push her higher and higher into the air.

Alex held Nerine's hand and replied, "I certainly understand that, darling. You know that I don't mind living simply as well."

He looked outside and saw that they were almost back at the house. Turning back to Nerine, Alex said,

"Once we get home, I'll take you the living room and you can rest comfortably, darling. We'll have a nice chat and it'll just be us and Mom and Dad."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:02 am

While Bryan was pushing her, Rosaline was having quite fun and couldn't help but 'whee' loudly.

Nerine smiled faintly and replied, "I shall be pleased to, my lord."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:07 am

Bryan continued to push Rosaline higher and higher into the air. He heard her delight at being in the air and it brought a smile to his face. Bryan loved to see his Rosaline so happy.

Perhaps when we return to Devenshire, I'll build a small park for Rosaline and make sure that it has swings.

Alex kissed Nerine on the cheek and then replied, "Don't you worry, darling. We'll be home soon and everything will be all right."

The driver soon stopped in front of Alex's and Nerine's house. He got off and then opened the carriage door. Alex and Edward got out and then helped the ladies out as well. Then Alex went to the front door and opened it and then helped Nerine inside, with Edward and Eleanor following.

Inside, they went into the living room and then all took a seat.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:09 am

Rosaline continued 'whee-ing' as Bryan continued pushing her higher and higher. She was having quite fun and was so happy.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:11 am

As Bryan pushed Rosaline into the air, he asked out loud,

"My love, do you want to go higher?"

Eleanor asked, "Would anyone like some tea or juice perhaps?"

Alex replied, "Some orange juice would be great, Mom."

Edward added, "Yup, same here. And I'll help you, honey."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:13 am

Rosaline replied, "Sure, my love! Higher is more fun!"

Nerine stood up and said, "Ahh Mum, it's ok. I'll go and take care of the juices for everyone."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:14 am

Bryan replied, "All right then. Higher it is then."

He pushed Rosaline higher and higher, making her almost fly in the air and touch the sky.

Eleanor stood up and replied, "Well, I'd like to help out at least. I don't mind at all."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:16 am

Rosaline whee-ed even louder when Bryan pushed her higher. It was her first time up in the sky that high.

Nerine shook her head and replied, "Nope, it's ok, Mum. I can certainly take care of it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:18 am

Bryan asked, "Is this high enough, my love? I sure envy you being high in the air like that."

He continued to push Rosaline in the air but making sure to be careful at the same time.

Eleanor replied, "Are you sure, dear?" Eleanor was concerned that Nerine might still feel troubled after the announcement back at the castle.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:20 am

Rosaline replied, "Push higher, Bryan! I want to be higher!"

Nerine replied, "Yup, Mum. I certainly can."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:26 am

Bryan replied, "All right, my love. Hold on tight." He pushed Rosaline even higher into the air, higher than she had ever been before.

Eleanor nodded and sat down beside Edward. "All right then, Nerine. But if you need any help, please call for me, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:29 am

Rosaline held on tight and enjoyed being even higher in the air. She shouted out loud,

"Now that's the real highness, Bryan!"

Nerine nodded and bowed. "Please excuse me."

She left and went into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:32 am

Bryan shouted in reply, "I'm so happy that you're happy, my love. Would you like to do this everyday-just the two of us?"

After Nerine went into the kitchen, Eleanor and Edward turned their attention to Alex. Eleanor was the first to speak.

"Alex, dear, what do you went to do? Do you want to accept the king and queen's offer?"

Alex sighed and replied, "I don't know, Mom. This is such a wonderful opportunity and I'd feel bad to say no but I have this feeling that Nerine won't like becoming queen. She's been so used to having a normal life and I'd hate to take that away from her."

Inside, Alex also remembered what Lycoris had told him about Nerine's power and having her become queen would certainly put attention on her-the last thing that they needed.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:35 am

Rosaline replied, "I'd actually love that. It would be so fun."

In the kitchen, Nerine was preparing juices and tea. She felt a bit saddened at the announcement. For some reason, she didn't want to accept.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:39 am

Bryan replied, "Then we shall. Everyday, no matter how busy one of us is, we'll always go to the park and I'll push you on the swing. And when we return to Devenshire, I'll order to have a park built and there will be swings in it just for you."

Edward replied gently, "Son, if you don't want to accept, then it's ok. The king and queen won't take it personally. But I wonder-who will they choose instead?"

The party all thought it over and then Eleanor had an idea.

"Ahh I know. How about Bryan? He's such a wonderful person and I've always thought of him as a second son. He's young, intelligent, and talented and he'd perfect as king. And I'm sure he would have no trouble finding a wife to be queen."

Alex liked the idea and replied, "Ahh that sounds wonderful, Mom. We can talk it over with my darling and see what she thinks."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:41 am

(Man, Bryan entered this quickly. Razz)

Rosaline replied happily, "I certainly would love that. And I am sure that you wouldn't get tired of pushing me like this everyday. If you want, I can push you sometimes, too."

(By the way, I apologize if my last posts sounded a bit senseless. I was talking to my cousin and I had no idea what I was writing. lol)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:43 am

(lol It's ok. I know what it's like multi-tasking and all.)

Bryan replied, "I would love, too. And how about a seesaw? Would you like that, too, my love?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:45 am

Rosaline asked confusedly, "Oh, Bryan, what is a seesaw?"

Nerine soon returned to the others, carrying a tray of tea and juices along with some light cookies and cakes. She put it down in front of everyone and then sat down back next to Alex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next