Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mystery of the Golden Chalice

Go down 
+2
Kinnison
phoenixgirl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 9:30 am

(Guess it's time to get in this. Wink)

Ophelia was sleeping when she suddenly heard the phone ringing. She slowly woke up and got to the phone.

"Yes? Who is on the phone?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male
Number of posts : 842
Title : Master Hunter
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 11:04 pm

Finally Kinn able to get out of the museum with the shipment log still under his hand. He quickly rush home to see if there's something he can find out in the log.

He was a little tired, so he stopped for awhile at the nearby bench, he looked at the log and realized he got something more than that. A Diary

"Wha! When did I get this? Well I guess I just open it and read it and see if I get anything" he said.
Back to top Go down
http://kinnsproduction.ipbfree.net
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 11:06 pm

Jennifer continued to follow Kinn and soon found him to enter a house.

I guess this must be his home. I certainly can't just go barging in there, not without a good reason, anyway.

She then decided to go back to the museum and talk to the other police officers and gather up any other evidence and clues that they might have found regarding the robbery.
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 2:07 am

"What on earth..."

Kinn was shocked to see that the Diary containing only... FOOD related

XX DAY YY MONTH
I ate steak today

XY DAY YZ MONTH
I ate curry noodle today

OO DAY VV MONTH
I ate a cake today but it wasn't so good.

"Meh, I can't believe I got a weird diary of someone... hey what's this?"

YY DAY XX MONTH
Today I didn't eat anything because I'm involved in some kind of experiment involving a chalice. It was said to have magical powers and I don't know why.

"Magical! Do I have to believe such thing?" He though up.

Putting the diary aside he went and look for Jennifer.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 4:28 am

Back at the museum, Jennifer talked to the other police officers and asked around if anyone had found any other clues. Unfortunately, none of them had such luck. She sighed.

Well, I might as well head on back to the station. No point in hanging around here.

Jennifer gave orders to the officers to contain the crime scene and not allow spectators near that particular area and then started walking back to the police station.
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female
Number of posts : 2150
Title : Angelus of the Gates
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 3:41 pm

OOC: uh, love i just leaved your character a message to call you back, since o one was answering the phone.

Jewel followed both and saw that the guy went inside the house and Jeniffer leaved. after Jeniffer leaving Jewel then sneaked into the house. "that guy has something that i don't know, but im going to find out." Jewel said and entered since it was open.
Back to top Go down
-Jester-
-Jester-

Male
Number of posts : 155
Title : cUte gUy
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 5:40 pm

Rico then entered the museum, and looked outside. "great place." he said and took some things.
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:32 am

Kinn walks outside the house and went back to the museum.

While he is on his way he noticed Jennifer.

"Oh hey, Jennifer. Its good that you're here. I just discovered that the Chalice could be magical, I found someone's diary in that museum mentioning something about the Chalice. I'm not sure what's so 'magical' about it but do you think that the thief stole it for that purpose?" He asked Jennifer this question without hesitating.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:34 am

Jennifer was about to leave the museum and go back to the police station when she saw Kinn approach her and ask about the chalice.

Replying, she said, "Would you mind if I could see this diary for myself?"

Jennifer knew about the chalice's magical powers but not many people were supposed to know about that since in the wrong hands, it could be used for evil purposes.
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:47 am

Kinn pulls out the diary from his coat and show it to Jennifer.

"Here, its written on this page" he said.

YY DAY XX MONTH
...I'm involved in some kind of experiment involving a chalice. It
was said to have magical powers and I don't know why.

"I don't know if this person is lying or something but I don't think someone would lie to a diary" he added.
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:48 am

as Jewel entered the house the guy then just walked pass her and went out without noticing her like the guy was blind.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 9:07 am

Ophelia heard the voice message Jewel left her and thought to herself,

Why, yes, it was I.

Ophelia got up and decided to go to the museum herself, wondering what could have happened there.

(By the way, Aya, Ophelia's family is dead. I cleared the confusion saying it was her. Just so that you be careful next time and all. Wink)
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 7:27 pm

OOC: 0o0o0ops sorry, i didn't knew that. i will be careful next time. and you know my character as Ella not Jewel, but you also know my name jewel since my and your character are BFF's i hope that's ok.

Jewel then decided to go back. "this place is a junkyard. does this guy even clean." Jewel said, as she entered the museum he saw the guy and Jennifer. "this guy is a thief!" Jewel said as she pointed on Kinn. "i saw him get a museum property which he should have not done. he is not authorized inside this place." Jewel said confidently. "i wish that turned out ok, that's how i hear my dad when someone sneaks inside his office." Jewel thought.
Back to top Go down
-Jester-
-Jester-

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 7:31 pm

OOC: i hope its ok if my character had a crush on your's Aya.

Rico then bagged some of the things he thought he can sell, he then heard some people arguing. "what the hell is that?" he whispered and peeked. "hey i know her." Rico said and looked on one of the old newspapers in his bag. "that's the daughter of one of the richest man in the world, or not she looks different. she looks more not decent." Rico said as he daydreamed about her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 11:55 pm

((Oops, sorry about that, Kinn. I must have missed your post so that's why I didn't respond until just now. lol))

Jennifer looked at the open page of the diary that Kinn showed her.

"Hmm, I see. But I wonder how this person knew about the secrets of the chalice. Very few people in the world are supposed to know about that. As far as I know, only the museum officials and the police are aware. Well, we have to be aware of them in case of emergency situations and all."

Just then, Jennifer noticed Ella enter the museum and point towards Kinn, accusing him of being a thief.

Jennifer replied, "What? But that's silly. Kinn isn't a thief. He was a witness to the robbery here last night."

She looked over at Kinn to see how he would reply to Ella's accusation.
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 4:10 am

OOC: its hard having two names, but i more prefer Jewel since its the one she uses.

Jewel looked at Kinn. "tell her! you got something here in the museum which you ain't allowed to. you don't have restrictions. your not even one of the police, even if your a witness you have no right to sneak and get something." Jewel said with confidence but her hart started beating a hundred times faster than normal. "OMG! OMG! i wish im doing the right thing." Jewel said in her mind.
Back to top Go down
-Jester-
-Jester-

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 4:17 am

Rico then diced to stay and listen to the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Whisper

Female
Number of posts : 48
Title : siLent writer
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 7:47 am

i love RP's i think i will join this and post my character soon.
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 7:34 pm

"Hey I'm no thief! Why would I want to steal something that I myself doesn't even know what it is for!" Kinn angrily replies.

"Well, I did went to the museum without permission but all I did there was to look for hints." he added.

Kinn later showed the diary and the shipment log to everyone there.

"Well, I returned the book. I only got a little about this diary's owner that he's a big eater... and knows something about the Chalice. It's magical he wrote in there" Kinn explained further to defend himself from the accusations.

"I'm off then. If you still think I'm the thief then ask Jennifer and she'll say that I'm not one" he added while leaving the museum fuming.
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 9:44 pm

Jewel raised her eyebrow as she looked at the guy. "ugh, the nerve." Jewel said as she looked at the guy walking out. "ugh, glad he leaved." Jewel said to herself.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 12:01 am

Jennifer observed the exchange between Kinn and Jewel. Personally, she thought it was a bit rude to accuse Kinn of being a thief although she could understand why she did so. Kinn wasn't officially a police officer or even a detective so he shouldn't have been in the museum at the time. Nevertheless, Jennifer decided to run after Kinn.

"Hey, Kinn, wait up! I want to talk to you for a minute."
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 12:50 am

Kinn turned back towards Jennifer

"Oh, what is it that you need to ask me?" he said. "I hope you can make it quick as I don't want to stir up the problem I caused here further"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 4:04 am

Jennifer replied a little quietly so that Jewel wouldn't hear, "Umm, I'm sorry about what happened back there. I was wondering, though. You did such a great job collecting evidence and all that I'd like to make you a special detective for this case. As police chief, I can't go around traveling and such to collect evidence, find suspects, stuff like that, so I need someone who I can trust to do that. And I trust you. Of course, you'll be paid by the police department for this work although it won't be much. But any travel expenses and other expenses will be compensated. So what do you say?"

Jennifer wondered whether Kinn would accept the offer, especially after the way Jewel addressed him earlier.
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 5:24 am

Jewel looked at Jennifer and started being nervous. "God do they already know." Jewel thought. "i know someone who can help me acquire a license for detective, but he would tell my father. ugh its worth the risk. "Jewel said to herself and walked out. "i will be back, i will just uh, do some guess list checking." Jewel said and ride a cab.
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Whisper

Female
Number of posts : 48
Title : siLent writer
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 6:30 am

Monica was standing on the harbor as she sees a ship coming. she then take's out her phone and called someone. "Hello!, the shipment is already here. yes i will take care of it." Monica said and put it off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mystery of the Golden Chalice
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: