Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 11 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 11 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 11 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mystery of the Golden Chalice

Go down 
+2
Kinnison
phoenixgirl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 3:46 am

As Kinn went outside to look for clues, Elizabeth stayed behind and carried Kinn's bags into the spare room where he would be sleeping. While waiting, she decided to call Wallace to let him know what was going on and that Kinn would be staying at her place for a few days at least.

So she picked up the phone and called Wallace, telling him what had transpired back at the inn and all. Afterwards, Wallace said,

"Hey, there's something that you need to know. You probably read in the newspapers about Manda Ditch, right?"

Elizabeth replied, "Oh yes. Kinn and I read the article about her. What about it?"

Wallace replied, "Well, although that witch is currently unconscious and probably won't survive, you and Kinn should be aware of her minions. They're Abigail, Messling, Future Seeker, Gargantuan, and Little Pony."

Elizabeth heard those names and replied, "Hmm, they sound familiar, sir."

Wallace replied, "They should be. They used to work for the police force?"

Elizabeth exclaimed, "What?! And now they've turned on us and work for this Manda Ditch?!"

Wallace sighed and replied, "Unfortunately, that seems to be the case. Anyway, I thought you and Kinn should know so that you're aware of them. Oh and there used to be another member of that gang but he turned to the side of good. He might come to the police station at times and help us out. He heard what happened as well and is interested this turn of events."

Elizabeth replied, "I understand, sir. I'll let Kinn know right away about this news."

Wallace replied, "Ok. I'll talk to you later then. Bye."

Elizabeth replied, "Bye, sir. See you later."

She then hung up the phone and waited in the apartment for Kinn to come back.
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male
Number of posts : 842
Title : Master Hunter
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 5:59 am

Kinn looks around every corner of the apartment.

"Hmm, judging from the secluded area and unsafe terrain, it seems that the suspect won't be able to hide here" he said.

He continued walking along the street. He can see flyers around.

It says:

"MANDA DITCH IS A CRIMINAL!
SHE DESERVES NOTHING BUT TRUE DEATH!
SHE WOULD NEVER BE THE LEADER!
SHE WILL DIE FOR LETTING HER OWN KIND TO THE HIGHER SEAT!
MANDA DITCH SHOULD DIE!"

"Wow, what gruesome looking flyer. But no matter, she deserved it and she deserve it" Kinn said while he continues his search.
Back to top Go down
http://kinnsproduction.ipbfree.net
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female
Number of posts : 2150
Title : Angelus of the Gates
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 6:02 am

as Jewel knocked no one replied she then knocked harder which made the door open a bit. she then had a glance inside and pushed herself in. she then looked around the apartment scanning the place.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 6:15 am

As it was nighttime and Elizabeth was waiting for Kinn to return, she figured that it would be a good time to prepare some dinner for the two of them.

Kinn must be quite exhausted after his journey and all. I'm sure he would appreciate some food.

So she went into the kitchen and looked in the refrigerator, taking out some food to prepare the meal.
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 1:34 am

Kinn searches around for some clue, he walked on the wet soils.

"Hmm, this pattern look strange to me" he said.

He took out a pocket torchlight and point it at the pattern.

"!!!"

"Its a footprint of an animal of some kind! No wait! Dogs and wolfs doesn't have this large footprints. This is strange"

Kinn wanted to take a picture of the footprint as a proofbut he didn't brought his camera.

"I think I left it up at Miss Shofield's room along with my luggage. Better take it"

Kinn rush back to the apartment, he can still heard the chanting from the Protestors, "Boots! Boots!" as he can heard.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 3:27 am

Back at her apartment, Elizabeth was in the kitchen, preparing dinner for Kinn and herself. She had changed into some more comfortable clothes and was happily preparing the meal when she heard some noises outside the window.

The protestors were shouting,

"Manda Ditch must die! How dare she not think of the victims this criminal has hurt! Boots-we need more boots!"
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 4:58 am

Kinn ran up the stairs and opened the door.

"Oh, I need to get my... Oh...Nice dress you got there" Kinn suddenly attracted to the beautiful clothes Shofield was wearing.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 5:21 am

Elizabeth couldn't help but blush at Kinn's comment.

"Umm, thanks. I wanted to change into something more comfortable and then start dinner. You must be hungry. Oh you mentioned that you needed to get something? I put your bags in the spare room."
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 2:14 pm

"Okay thanks, I might get it and resume my search after having the dinner with you" Kinn seem a little shy.

He looked at the dished Shofield cooked, he said "Wow, these dishes looks mouthwatering and delicious. You must be a great cook, Miss Shofield."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:48 pm

Elizabeth smiled and replied, "Thanks. I don't get an opportunity to have guests over very often so it's a pleasure when I can cook and all. It looks like the spaghetti is cooking nicely and the bread is baking in the oven. It might be a little while before dinner is ready, though, so do you want to go do some searching outside some more? I can wait."
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:35 am

"No, maybe I should take a bite first. I'm hungry anyway." Kinn replied with a smile.

He sat down on the chair and put his hands on the table, the room quiet down except for what's outside, where the people still chanting "Boot to Manda's head!"

"Hmm, this Manda Ditch issue seem so serious. More serious than the chalice case we're on" Kinn then said.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:16 am

Elizabeth looked outside the window and could see the protesters obviously wanting Manda Ditch's head. She nodded in agreement.

"Yeah. It sounds like this Manda Ditch is one dangerous criminal or maybe she's just crazily insane. Ahh yes, there was something I needed to tell you. I called Wallace earlier to let him know what was going on and he mentioned about the Manda Ditch incident. He told me that we should be aware of her minions."

She then went into details about the minions of Manda Ditch still out there, causing havoc and destruction in the city.
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:58 am

"Hmm, I guess I should get some information about these people. They seem brainwashed thought, why are they voting for a criminal anyway?" Kinn asked.

he crossed his arms and put his head down while thinking what he should do next.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:15 am

Elizabeth thought as well while continuing to prepare dinner.

"You're right, Kinn. I have no idea why these people would support such a criminal unless they were indeed brainwashed."

Just then, the bread finished baking and Elizabeth opened the oven door. With mitts on her hands, she carefully took out the bread which was perfectly baked and set it on the counter. Then she checked the noodles, which were perfectly boiled.

"Ahh it looks like dinner is about ready. I'll get the spaghetti and other food set up."
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:52 am

"Alright, I can wait a little longer" Kinn replied.

He sat down and thought of something, he then sighed and looked up.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:25 am

While busily preparing the dinner, Elizabeth noticed Kinn's sigh and paused in her preparations. She approached him and touched him on the shoulder.

"Hey, are you all right? Is anything the matter?"

She looked at Kinn with such concern in her eyes, for all she could do was worry about him.
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 11:16 am

"Oh no, nothing. Really, just worrying about the future" Kinn smiled.

(((To be true, its about my desktop lol.)))

"So, is everything done now?" he said.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:15 pm

(lol)

Elizabeth replied, "Ahh yes, everything's about done. Would you help me set the table while I get the food all set up? The forks, knives, and spoons are in that kitchen drawer over there."

She pointed to the drawer.
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 8:32 pm

"Sure" Kinn replied.

He walked towards the drawer and open it, revealing the eating utensils, he then grabs them and walked back to the table.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 11:09 pm

While Kinn was setting up the table for the two of them, Elizabeth took out a couple of plates and then placed plentiful noodles on both of them. Then she carefully ladled the sauce over the noodles. She then went to the table and placed the plates carefully on their settings. Then she went back to the kitchen to take out the bread as well as some salad that she had prepared earlier. After placing them on the table, she finally had to get out the salad dressing and then a pitcher of water with two glasses.

Once everything was set, Elizabeth smiled and said,

"Well, it looks like dinner is ready. Shall we eat?"
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:12 am

"Alright, I'm sure I'll enjoy this" Kinn smiled while he puts a fork into the plate of spaghetti.

As he eats the food, he was indulged by its delicious flavor.

"Hmm, its good!" Kinn said. "You must be really good at cooking after all, Miss Shofield" he added.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 4:11 am

Elizabeth smiled and replied, "Thanks, Kinn. Why don't you try some of the bread and see how it is?"

She passed over the basket of bread to Kinn when she realized that there was something missing on the table.

"Oh I forgot the butter and jam. Would you like some?"
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 3:14 pm

"Thanks" Kinn took one of the breads in the basket and took a bite.

"Delicious, this bread is good too. It goes well with the butter and jams too" he added.

Enjoyed his meal, Kinn ignored the shouting outside at the streets.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:01 am

After Elizabeth retrieved the jam and butter, she sat down and resumed her meal as well, enjoying dinner and completely oblivious to the protests outside.

"So Kinn, do you have any idea how long you're planning to stay in Caracas City?"
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:42 am

"I'm not sure, but I need to hurry to pursue the suspect. If he left Caracas before I get to know his next destination, I'm out of clue" Kinn replied.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot that I need to gather information for the police" he added.

Then he finish up the rest of the meal quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mystery of the Golden Chalice
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: