Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Mystery of the Golden Chalice EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Mystery of the Golden Chalice EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Mystery of the Golden Chalice EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Mystery of the Golden Chalice EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Mystery of the Golden Chalice EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Mystery of the Golden Chalice EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Mystery of the Golden Chalice EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Mystery of the Golden Chalice EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Mystery of the Golden Chalice EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mystery of the Golden Chalice

Go down 
+2
Kinnison
phoenixgirl
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Mystery of the Golden Chalice Empty
PostSubject: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 9:00 am

This RP will be quite different from the other currently in play. In this role play thread, the setting takes place in the early 20th century. If you’re familiar with any of the Sherlock Holmes mysteries or mysteries in general, this RP might interest you.

Basically, you can create your own character. The character can range anywhere from a police officer to witnesses to victims to the criminals themselves.

So here’s the scenario:

A rare artifact known as the golden chalice has been stolen from the Museum of National Art in New Solara City. The thieves who have stolen the chalice are unknown and it’s up to you to find out who those thieves are. So in this RP, you may take on the role of the thieves, witnesses, informants, or police officers. Assuming that this mystery is solved, the RP will continue with other mysteries popping up that need to be solved. But for now, this mystery needs to be solved.

So are you up to the case? Can you find out who done it and why? Who will you encounter along the way? What other mysteries, secrets will pop up along your travels? Become a character in this RP and find out for yourself.

(And it’s ok if you want to take on a supernatural character like a werewolf or vampire as long as it’s not too out there.)
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male
Number of posts : 842
Title : Master Hunter
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 9:28 am

One a night of a full moon, Kinn is trying to close his door to his home and lock it while he goes to sleep. At his bedroom, he jump straight to his bed from the door of his bedroom, which is like 3 meters away.

When he about to cover himself with the blanket, he hear some noise outside. Someone is trying to break a door or something

"Who could that be? I hope it's not one of those pesky thief. Better still, hope its not those mystical creatures", Kinn doesn't believe they exist and yet he did, random thoughts stirring up in his mind but then the noise came again.

This time its a blast, it came from the Museum of National Art

He immediately rush downstairs to take a look outside but then there was a bright light at the museum entrance, Kinn was dazed but knowing that there will be someone assaulted him when he's dazed, he immediately runs back into his house and locked it.

Then he peek through the window and saw a humanoid shadow run across the street.

"what the... Who was that?" he said.

He patiently went back to sleep and wait until dawn.
Back to top Go down
http://kinnsproduction.ipbfree.net
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 9:42 am

Police Chief Jennifer Ashton arrived at police headquarters the next morning, getting ready to start her day.

Man, things are just too quiet but I suppose that's a good thing? No criminals to worry about.

Just as Jennifer was about to sit at her office and began her day of paperwork, one of the police officers entered and approached her in a panic.

"Sir, uhhh, Ma'am! There's been a robbery at the Museum of National Art!"

Jennifer replied, "What?! A robbery? What was stolen?"

The police officer replied, "A very rare artifact called the golden chalice?"

Jennifer replied, "Oh no! Whoever stole it must be very smart. The thieves must know what powers the chalice possess. I must get to the scene of the crime right away."

Jennifer grabbed her coat and then left the police headquarters, running all the way to the museum.
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female
Number of posts : 2150
Title : Angelus of the Gates
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 9:49 am

Jewel then got out of the cab ad looked at the huge building. "Museum of National Art huh." Jewel said she then tried to enter but there were police guarding it and has a yellow sign. "ugh! this is harder than i thought." she said she then scanned the surrounding. "every building has a fire exit or something." she said and slipped through an alley left of the building. "ahuh, there it is." she said and used her hair clip to open the door, she then entered the place and looked around. "wow this place looks like it has never been robbed. Neat!" she said and looked around more.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 9:56 am

Jennifer soon arrived at the museum and it looked like some of the police were taking care of the situation.

Well, at least we move pretty quickly.

Jennifer arrived inside the museum, as she was the police chief and thus was allowed access right away. She found the museum curator and asked him,

"Sir, I'm Police Chief Jennifer Ashton. I heard about the robbery of the golden chalice. Do you have any details on what happened here?"

The curator shook his head. "I have no idea. I don't think the thieves left any clues."

Jennifer pondered over the problem. "Hmm I see. Well, the police officers and I will look at the crime scene and if we have any questions, we'll let you know."

The curator nodded and left, leaving Jennifer and the police officers to investigate.
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 10:04 am

Hearing all those noisy conversation outside his house, Kinn immediately wakes up, went down stairs and open the door and saw Jennifer outside.

"Hmm, are you here to investigate about what happened to the Museum of National Art?" he asked.

"I believe I know something about it, last night there was a bright light in front of the museum. It dazed me but I didn't get hurt from the light. I went inside and I notice a humanoid shadow run past the street in front of my house when I was peeking through the window. Then after that, the street became silent and I went to sleep"

Kinn looks at Jennifer's eye, she looks determined to solve the case.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 10:11 am

Jennifer looked at Kinn and listened as he described in detail what happened last night about the robbery.

"Hmm I see. Regarding the thief, can you tell whether it was male or female? Also, was there only one thief or multiple thieves? And what time exactly did the robbery occur? I need to know as much information as possible to do a thorough investigation."
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 10:13 am

Jewel just looked around and saw someone talking at the entrance of the Museum but just ignored it. "hmm, seems like this robbery was really planned." Jewel said and picked up a piece of clothing. "its has blood in it, the one who robbed the place got hurt somewhere." she said and looked more around.
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 10:17 am

"There's only one" Kinn said

"I couldn't look at the shadow's build so I couldn't get to see if the thief's a he or a she. According to my research, 75% of the thieves in this city are male, so I conclude that the thief might be a male" he added.

:If you have anything else to ask, ask them now since I'm going out too" Kinn walks back into his house, get himself ready and grab his IT equipments before he comes back out.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 10:20 am

Jennifer nodded and replied, "Ahh ok. Well, I don't have any more questions but in case I need to talk to you some more, I'll need your contact info, like name and phone number."
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 10:23 am

Jewel touched the cloth thoroughly. "hmm, silk seems like it came from a dress. but the robber won't use dress for robbing the museum." Jewel then saw lazer connection around the artifact's case. "and won't really use a dress if he/she knew bout this lazers. could it be the robber had a acquaintance?" she asked herself. "i need to know who were all the visitors of the place the day of the robbery." she said and put the cloth in a tight sealed plastic bag.
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 8:26 pm

Kinn showed his student card to Jennifer so that she can jolt down the contact.

"Only name and contact number, anything else are not necessary" he said.

"Well, actually I know little about investigating and I've been a help in some cases in the past, if you need some extra hand I will be there to help" he added.

Kinn fold his arms and look straight at Jennifer.

"I'm pretty much a sneaky person than I look" he said.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 1:07 am

Jennifer jotted down Kinn's name and phone number for reference regarding the case.

She then replied, "Well, thank you very much for your help, sir. I will definitely be calling you if I need any help."

Just then, Jennifer saw a young lady doing some investigating on her own. She definitely didn't look like one of the police officers. Turning back to Kinn, Jennifer asked,

"Hey, do you know that young lady over there?"

Jennifer pointed towards Jewel.
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 1:10 am

while looking around Jewel suddenly step on a broken glass. "Omg! OMG! i wish no one heard that." she said to herself and looked at the glass she stepped on. "huh? its a full circle." she said. "it is not a broken glass, it was carefully rendered." she said and looked around again.
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 2:25 am

"Hmm, that girl? Isn't she the girl living at the other side of this city?" Kinn replied to Jennifer.

"I saw her many times but I never get to know her name though. So, Jewel is her name, huh? Pretty". He added.

Curious about her act, Kinn walks toward Jewel and ask her if she knows about this case.
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 10:38 pm

((I see, my bad))
((To neutralized the confusion and back on track))

As Kinn approach the girl, he asked the girl and she replied that she isn't named Jewel and walked away.

Kinn confused, he must have not enough sleep. (On top of that, he must have knocked his head last night)

"Anyway Jennifer, I think I should go back to my house and go back to my bed...For awhile. I won't be available to aid you until this evening" he said.

He walks back into his home. Few seconds later he pops his head out from the window next to the front door of his home.

"If you found any clue about the incident, could you tell me so that I might be able to decipher or get a hint from it. Thanks"

Kinn went inside again and the street around his home became silent.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 12:41 am

((Ok, looks like we're back on track so after I make my post, I'll delete the off-topic ones. And it might be a while before Kinn can post back here so we should continue on with the RP anyway. Smile ))

Jennifer nodded to Kinn and he went on his way. Then she turned back to investigating the rest of the crime scene.

Hmm, looks like the thief didn't leave many clues behind. Whoever he or she, this person sure is clever.

Then Jennifer decided to investigate the second floor and see if there could possibly be any clues there, as well as to find out how the thief entered and escaped the building.
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 12:31 am

Not feeling sleepy all of a sudden, Kinn walks out from his home and noticed that Jennifer is not there.

"Hmm, where could she be?" he questioned.

He tracks down the street where the thief dashed pass last night.

"Since he's on the rush, he could had left some hints behind" he said again.

Then he start walking from where the thief left off towards the museum.
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 8:21 am

while Jewel was Investigating more she bumped into a police woman. "oh! ah um i was uh, um just..." Jewel was saying to the police woman.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 8:24 am

Jennifer was walking around on the second floor when she felt someone bump into her. She looked to see who it was.

"Umm excuse me, miss, but what are you doing here? This place is closed off. Only police and museum officials are allowed here."
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 8:45 am

Jewel looked at the woman. " i was just looking around. our you the detective here.?" Jewel asked the woman.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 8:51 am

Jennifer nodded. "Yes, I am. Actually, I'm the police chief for New Solara City. I heard about the robbery here last night and I came by personally to investigate. May I ask as to who you are and what you are doing here?"
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 9:10 am

Jewel looked at the woman. "im Jewel Misch a, uh detective." Jewel said to the woman.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 9:16 am

Jennifer replied, "You're a detective? You're not part of the police force here. Granted, I was just recently promoted to police chief but I'm pretty familiar with all of the police officers in the force. Are you a private detective by any chance?"
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 9:34 am

Jewel looked at her. "uh, yes im a uh, private detective." Jewel said. "i have also collected some evidence from the crime. i could also be your partner for this case." Jewel said to the woman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice Empty

Back to top Go down

Mystery of the Golden Chalice
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: