Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mystery of the Golden Chalice

Go down 
+2
Kinnison
phoenixgirl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 9:39 am

Jennifer thought it over. She could certainly use some help since her other police officers weren't of much help at the moment.

Jennifer replied, "Ok, I'd appreciate the help. So what have you found so far?"
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female
Number of posts : 2150
Title : Angelus of the Gates
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 9:42 am

Jewel bring out the sealed tight bag. "i found this scattered near the case of the stolen item. its a silk cloth. i also knew that there was a party of rich people here on the night of the robbery." Jewel explained.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 9:44 am

Jennifer examined the silk cloth and then touched her hand to her chin, as though she were deep in thought.

"Ahh I see. Hmm, what do you know about this party? How much can you tell me about it?"
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 10:00 am

"well its an auction party, for short a rich people party and it was held here since some items was auctioned here." Jewel said to the woman.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 10:04 am

Jennifer replied, "Hmm, I see. Well, in this party, did you find anyone to be suspicious? Perhaps someone who was eyeing the chalice a little too eagerly? It's a pretty powerful item and in the wrong hands, I'm afraid to think what might end up happening."
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 10:06 am

Jewel replied. "i wasn't at the party so i didn't know." Jewel said, she then thinked. "hmmm, i was i the party. but what was i doing. oh! yeah i escaped my bodyguards." Jewel said to herself.
Back to top Go down
-Jester-
-Jester-

Male
Number of posts : 155
Title : cUte gUy
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 10:36 pm

Christon was sitting in his office reading the paper. "sir here is your tea, and have you heard about the Golden Chalice being stolen?" his butler asked. "well yes, i have just read about it." he replied. "im going into a meeting with someone." Christon said and packed some papers into his bag and leave.
++++++++++++++
Rico was getting the money from a bag he stole while walking. he then noticed the police's guarding the Museum. "hey, uh what happened here?" he asked oe of the police. "well the place been robed." the guard replied. "oh, i see." he said and leaved.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:45 am

Jennifer nodded and scribbled some notes on her notepad, keeping track of all the evidence and so forth.

Turning back to Jewel, Jennifer asked, "Is there anything else important that might help us in the case? Something else that was out of the ordinary, perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male
Number of posts : 842
Title : Master Hunter
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:53 am

Kinn is now at the front of the museum but he couldn't find anyone at the front entrance.

"Even the police lines are blocking there" he said.

Being too curious he decided to sneak around the museum to take a look inside.

"well, I like to investigate a little myself" he thought.

He walks to the back entrance and discovered a opened up ventilation hole, he climb up and crawl all the way inside to look around.

"I wonder if the suspect did use this hole to intrude the place? It seems that the hole itself are cut off with a sharp object, something like it was clawed up." he makes some hypothesis.

As he crawl he found another ventilation hole, he decided to crawl down to the room which he doesn't know what room is that.
Back to top Go down
http://kinnsproduction.ipbfree.net
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:44 am

Jewel looked at her. "nope, hey! i have to call someone. so talk to you later." Jewel said and contacted her friend, the phone ring and someone answered. "uh, hey Ophilia, isn't your family the one that set the party here in the museum? and please don't tell anyone i called you." Jewel said while talking on the phone.
Back to top Go down
-Jester-
-Jester-

Male
Number of posts : 155
Title : cUte gUy
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:49 am

Rico then saw a guy climb into one of the vent of the museum. "hmm, looks like a co-thief." he said out of curiosity he followed the guy into the vent.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 3:58 am

Jennifer nodded and watched as Jewel went off. Thinking to herself,

I wonder what other clues there could be. I should go investigate some more.

Jennifer continued searching the floor, trying to find if there were any other pieces of evidence that she could have missed.
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 7:35 pm

Kinn looked around the room and take a look at everything, but find nothing interesting. Later he opens the door to the hallway and looks around.

"I was wondering myself... What's the point I came here actually" he slaps his head but then remembered "I was supposed to look for exatra hints for Officer Jennifer".

"Hmm, I wonder where they once put that Chalice?" he thought.

Then Kinn walks around the hallway and while he was walking around he encountered someone else.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 11:50 pm

Jennifer continued to search around for any other clues. She was about to leave for another room when she felt something on her shoe.

What's this?

She wondered to herself. She picked up the item and found it to be a plane ticket.

Hmm, did the thief drop this? And was this where he was heading off to next?
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 1:17 am

"Uh oh, I'm in trouble" Kinn says while he runs away from one of the police.

"I never knew the police checks this place too" he added.

As he dashes into a room to hide, he found a log on top the table.
It says "Ancient Chalices Shipment log"

"Huh? Could this be...?" he said

As he flip through the pages he found one travel log that says:

"CHALICE SHIPMENT LOG
XX DAY XX MONTH XX YEAR

SHIP IN ALL TO MUSEUM BY TODAY"

"Huh? could it be... NO WAY! This date is just yesterday!"

"I think I got a hint." he added.

Kinn then sneak out of the room without letting the police knows he's there.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 5:12 am

Upon closer inspection, Jennifer looked at the ticket and on it, the destination was to Cracas Town.

Hmm, was this where the thief was headed off to next?

Before Jennifer could think any more about the clue, she saw Kinn who looked like he was sneaking out of another room.

Now where could he be headed off to? And I thought he left already.

Jennifer made a resolve to quietly follow him and see what he was up to.
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 6:07 am

OOC: i need love's character to move on.
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 5:56 pm

Kinn tries to sneak out with the travel log so that he might find some more clue in it.

"Hmm, maybe this thief came from some other country. Could he had sneaked into the plane that came here few days ago and then ran away with yesterday's shipments?" he questioned.

As he past through the small hallway he stopped and noticed there's a claw mark on the wall.

He was shocked "Who would play around with these kind of thing?" he said.

Having no more time to fool around, he quickly ran off pass the hallway and make an exit.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 11:35 pm

Jennifer continued following Kinn, wondering what he was doing.

It looks like he's investigating on his own. I wonder what he found out. Should I confront him or just follow him some more?

Jennifer decided to continue following Kinn secretly, making sure not to be detected.
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 5:07 am

Jewel then heard a bip. "ugh, it was just a leave a message voice." Jewel said and came out. then saw a guy running to the exit. "hey." Jewel shouted to him.
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 7:07 pm

Kinn continues to run through the hallway, while he was running he accidentally tripped over a cable on the floor.

"Who would be so clever to leave cables all over the floor" He thought so while falling.

While standing up, he looks around the hallway to see if there's anyone around.

"I hope I didn't make some noise...HUH? Who's that?" he said.

When he saw someone just passed by, Kinn immediately stands up and approach the person.

"Who could it be?" he said.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 11:04 pm

Quietly, Jennifer followed Kinn and saw that he tripped over a cable wire.

What are cables doing around here?

Just then, she saw Kinn coming towards her and hid further in the shadows.

Man, I hope he doesn't find me. I need to know what he's up to.
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 11:33 pm

Couldn't track down any further, Kinn decided to give up and keep on sneaking out of the hallway and towards the entrance.

"Hmm, I hope that person didn't track me down to the end" he thought.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 6:13 am

Whew. Good thing I wasn't caught.

Seeing as how Kinn decided to give up on who was following him, Jennifer continued to follow him, using the shadows as cover. All her training at the police academy as well as her longtime experience of undercover work was paying off as she continued to see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 7:14 am

Jewel then saw Jeniffer following the guy, "huh? whats happening? could it be he's the thief." Jewel said and followed both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystery of the Golden Chalice   Mystery of the Golden Chalice - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mystery of the Golden Chalice
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: