Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 5 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 5 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 5 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 5 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 6:38 am

Ryan smirked and turning back to the soldiers' leader, he said,

"You hand over the hostages and we'll let you live.  Personally, I'd rather not see any blood shed but I won't hold back if you don't hand them over."

Helena nodded, taking in the captain's information.  Suddenly, though, she couldn't help but feel a little sad, as though she wasn't worthy of being with the captain.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 6:42 am

The soldiers' leader was starting to get frustrated and angrily replied,

"And I told you we have no hostages! If you plan to kill us, then that's nothing new of you, queen, but you'll gain nothing from that, because you'll find nothing left but our dead bodies when you're done. There is nothing of what you want here."

The captain was expecting Helena to say something but as she didn't, he looked at her and her sadness didn't escape him. A little confused, he furrowed his eyebrows and asked,

"Did I say something wrong? What's the matter?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 6:49 am

Alex couldn't help but sense that maybe the leader was telling the truth.  He turned to the others and said,

"Maybe I can go in, just by myself, and check?  The rest of you can stay out here and I can call out if there's danger."

Helena quickly shook her head and replied, "No, it's not you.  I-I just had no idea.  I mean, I wonder why you'd want to be with me.  I'm certainly not rich or anything.  The best I've ever done in my life is own a small shop in a small town."

(Getting sleepy now so I should go to bed but I'll post again tomorrow before I go out.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 10:01 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lisianthus looked hesitant and looking worriedly at Alex, she said, "This could be a trap. They could harm you or take you hostage as well. I don't trust them."

Lady Penelope spoke up, "I can go with him. If it's the two of us, they won't dare to harm us and you are all out here just in case."

Lisianthus looked hesitant still and turned to Ryan, silently asking for his opinion.

The captain stopped walking and turning to Helena, he made her turn to him and looking deeply into her eyes, he spoke with all the sincerity in the world,

"And do you really think that I care about that? If this was all I cared about in a partner, I would have been more than satisfied with my previous marriage but it was the worst experience of my life. But you're different. I don't know what you did to me but seeing you stand up so strongly to me even though you are helpless stirred something in me towards you. I've never felt anything towards a woman, Helena, but I know that I am feeling a lot of things for you and that's all I care about."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 4:50 pm

Ryan replied, "If Lady Penelope accompanies Alex, they'll be able to cover each other.  I think we should let them go.  If there's even a slight chance that Nerine or Helena aren't here, then we'd only be wasting our time staying here."

Alex added, "And I can look for clues, if my darling isn't in there."

Helena blushed deeply and replied, "Really?  You mean that?"

Even though Helena initially got closer to the captain to help out Nerine and the others, she did feel something even more towards him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 10:07 pm

Lisianthus nodded and turning to the soldiers' leader, she frowned and said, "We'll check whether you're telling the truth or not. But if this turns out to be some sort of a trick, I swear I'll cut off your head myself."

The soldiers' leader rolled his eyes and replied, "Whatever. Go ahead. The cave is all yours. Look around all you want."

He gave a signal to his soldiers to put down their weapons and open the way for Lady Penelope and Alex. However, they stayed alert in the same time, in case the other party decided to play a trick.

The captain nodded and replied, "I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it. I wouldn't have decided to trust you this much so far, and it isn't like me if I say so myself. But will you appreciate all of that, help me to the end and stay faithful to me?"

Deep inside, there was a small lingering doubt about Helena's true loyalty, be it to him or to her friends.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 1:40 am

Alex looked to the others and said, "We'll be back soon."

Ryan replied, "Be careful."

Alex nodded and looking to Lady Penelope, he then led the way towards the entrance of the cave, with the others watching.

Helena nodded and replied, "Of course.  I understand that maybe a part of you doesn't trust me completely since I was with them before I met you.  But I know you're a good man, a wonderful man who just wants to bring his daughter back.  How can I refuse to help?"

She looked kindly at the captain and gently placed her free hand on the captain's chest where his heart beats.

(I'm back.  Taking care of some things but I'll post as much as I can.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 3:00 am

(Welcome back. ^^ I am alone at the pharmacy but I'll post as much as I can as well. XD)

Lady Penelope followed Alex to inside the cave, hoping that they would be able to find anything. The soldiers let them pass without interference, confidence on their faces they wouldn't find any hostages or whatever they were looking for.

Indeed, the cave was empty inside, with only some furniture and the accommodations of the soldiers but no one there.

The captain gave Helena a small smile and putting his hand over hers, he said,

"If I truly have your support, I think I am even more sure now that I will accomplish my mission and bring my daughter back. You're the best thing that happened to me in a very long time, you know."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 3:16 am

(Ok.  XD  I'm currently doing some beta testing for the VN that's coming out this month, but I'll try to post as much as I can, too.  ^^)

Alex looked around in confusion and said, "It looks like he was telling the truth.  I don't see my darling or Helena here, but is there any hint that they were here?"

Helena smiled and warmly replied, "And you're the best thing that has ever happened to me."

She leaned in to give the captain a sweet kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 3:30 am

(Coolies. XD)

Lady Penelope was confused as well but as they looked around, they came across the room that was Nerine's cell before. As the door was opened, Lady Penelope looked around and she found something on the ground. She picked it up and looking at Alex, she said,

"Darling, does this look familiar?"

In her hand, it was one of Nerine's earrings, which had fallen from her when the captain was handling her roughly.

The captain wrapped his arms around Helena's waist and returned the kiss ardently, his heart beating fast. There was definitely something different about Helena, something that awoke such warm feelings inside him that he thought weren't there anymore.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 3:40 am

Alex widened his eyes in alarm and nodding, he replied,

"Yes, yes, it's one of my darling's.  She was here, so Helena must have been here, too.  They must have been moved.  Maybe that captain got word we might come here and oh no..."

He looked sad, thinking that they should have moved faster.

Helena continued to kiss the captain lovingly, sweetly, passionately for a few more moments and then, after the kiss was broken, she said,

"Thank you for cheering me up.  How about we see the rest of this place?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 3:57 am

Lady Penelope looked saddened as well but getting an idea, she said,

"If Nerine isn't responding, then Helena may be able to. Have you tried contacting her, darling? If they moved, she might know where exactly they headed."

The captain nodded with a smile and replied, "Definitely. There is still a lot more to see around."

He held Helena's hand and continued showing her around the mansion. There were definitely a lot of rooms, all built in luxury and glamour.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 4:16 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, that's a great idea.  I only contacted Helena once but let me see if I can contact her."

He closed his eyes, attempting to make contact with Helena.

Helena looked around in fascination and wonder as the captain continued to show her the various rooms and such.  During that time, she did get a communication from Alex, asking if she knew where they were now.  Helena didn't want to betray the captain's trust in her, but she did tell him that he needed to talk to the shapeshifter, implying that she and the captain had some sort of past relationship.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 4:47 am

Lady Penelope waited patiently while Alex contacted Helena, hoping that he would be able to find out any useful information.

The captain continued to show Helena around, unaware that Alex was contacting her. There were all types of rooms that a castle would have, from a library to a music room to a gallery and even a fighting arena for training.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 5:15 am

Alex continued communicating with Helena for a little longer, although he didn't get much more information from her other than he needed to talk to the shapeshifter.  He then asked if Nerine was all right, and Helena confirmed that she was and that she would try to look out for her.  Alex thanked Helena and then ended the communication.

He then turned to Lady Penelope and said,

"I talked to Helena.  She didn't give me much, but she said something about us needing to talk to your daughter?  I don't understand but Helena made it sound like your daughter and the captain know one another.  Is that true?"

Meanwhile, Helena finished communicating with Alex and turned her attention back to the captain and the rooms he showed her.  She commented,

"This is all very impressive.  You definitely have plenty of rooms and one could be occupied for loads of time."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 5:30 am

(Ahh Alex definitely knows about the shapeshifter's involvement with the captain. After all, how they came to know each other was when she kidnapped him and Nerine for the captain's sake a long time ago. XD)

The captain nodded and said, "I guess you can say so. Well, I guess we are done with the inside. There are always maids and servants here so if you ever need anything, just let them know."

He paused then said, "Do you want to check the gardens?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 5:39 am

(Ok, I don't actually remember that.  O.O)

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Sure, I'd love to see them.  I'm curious as to what flowers grow here.  I wonder if they're different from the human world."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 4:25 pm

(Ahh I had to go way, way back but I was finally able to find it. XD It started here and this was when Alex and Nerine met the captain then. The shapeshifter was the captain's assistant for some time although she was really working for her own goals and just using the captain to find Lycoris. She later talked to Alex and Nerine about it here and revealed her true intentions. XD) 

The captain nodded and replied, "Definitely. I'll show whatever you want to see."

He led the way through a back door, where the gardens were larger than the gardens at the entrance. It was such a beautiful place; with a magnificent fountain in the middle designed by a statue of a goddess. There were all types of flower beds all around, neatly put and very well taken care of. There were benches for sitting, swinging benches and even a lovely and fun-looking playful swing. 

In one corner, there was a gravestone beautifully decorated by all sorts of roses and flowers although it was far from the couple so the name embedded on it wasn't clear.

The captain said, "Here we are. You're free to ask about anything you want."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 4:51 pm

(Ahh ok.  Well, I don't know what you want to do about the post with Alex and Lady Penelope.  We could just say that we should talk to the shapeshifter about the situation?)

Helena looked around in fascination and wonder and pointing to the statue, she asked,

"Who is she?  Is she like a goddess or a deity?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 10:05 pm

(Ahh yup, I think that could work. XD)

The captain nodded and replied,

"She is a deity followed by most nobles and even more so by the common class. It's said that she is the mother goddess who created this world and continues to fuel it with power and energy to have it flourishing and going."

He led Helena around the gardens, showing her the different flower beds.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 10:11 pm

(Ahh ok, let me see what I can do.  XD)

Alex continued to look at Lady Penelope and said,

"We should talk to your daughter about this situation right away, right?  She should know what we can do next.  And I can try to contact Helena again later.  She seemed a bit preoccupied when I communicated with her."

Helena nodded and continued to look around the gardens, admiring the flower beds.  She commented,

"I have a small flower bed back at my place.  It's really tiny compared to here, but I would love watering the flowers and smelling them."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 11:14 pm

Lady Penelope nodded and replied,

"That's a good idea. I guess that's all we can do for now. I can't think of anything else although I'd hoped we'd find some clues. The captain must have found out somehow that we were coming so he moved faster than we could come."

The captain gave Helena a small smile and said,

"You can consider these your gardens if you want. There is a gardener who takes care of them and makes sure they stay in shape all the time so you can talk to him if you want any modifications made or any new flowers planted."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 11:40 pm

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes.  I think we should tell the soldiers that we didn't find any hostages but we'll leave out the part about my darling's earring.  We should make them think that we didn't find anything.  And then we let the others know once we're out of earshot."

Helena smiled happily at the captain and replied, "You're really amazing, you know?"

She thought of something and then asked, "So some of the homes in the gods' world are on the ground while others are on clouds?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 11:49 pm

Lady Penelope nodded and replied, "Yes, let's get out of here. There is nothing else to do."

She followed Alex out of the cave and as they did, the soldiers' leader looked at them and raising an eyebrow, he said,

"So, did you find anything or anyone there? Where are your hostages?"

The captain replied, "You can say that although the ones on ground are a lot more, naturally. But there is a whole city between the clouds, for one. It's called Blacklily, and it's one of the most beautiful cities here. I should you take you there sometime once Ilya is back."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 12:17 am

Alex replied, "We didn't find anyone or anything.  You're right.  You're totally innocent.  I apologize."

Helena nodded happily and replied, "I would love that."

She looked thoughtful and asked, "Do you think Ilya would like me?  I hope so."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: