Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 9:55 pm

Lisianthus returned Ryan's hug lovingly, embracing him and getting as much of his warmness as possible. The hug was eventually broken and smiling at him, she said,

"Well, let's go continue putting that plan of ours, ok? We need to teach that captain a lesson."

Nathan sighed, having expected Helena's response, and reaching out to touch her hand, he squeezed it gently and said,

"If you insist. Helena, I put as many protections as I can around this area for you. I will personally guard this area once I have other protections in place. If a battle broke out in the mansion, don't ever leave this room. And well, even if we all go down and somehow they make it here, just hand her over to them. Your safety first and foremost, ok? Promise me."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 1:48 am

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right.  We'll get Nerine back and put an end to all this.  Shall we go back to your office?"

Helena nodded and replied, "I promise but Nathan..."

She hugged Nathan and then said,

"Please stay alive.  I-I can't be without you."

Her voice broke out, as though she would cry.

(I'm back and after I check on some things, I'll be back to post more.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 2:14 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Yes, let's go."

She led the way back to her office, feeling a lot better that things were resolved between her and Ryan.

Nathan returned Helena's hug, engulfing her with his warmness and taking in her own. He gently replied, 

"I will. I'll come back to you and we'll spend the rest of our lives together. But I have to think of the worst. And if the worst happens to me, you must stay safe. Do you understand? I can't let anything happen to you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 2:37 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Ryan felt better as well that he and Lisianthus were able to resolve things.  He continued to follow her to her office and once there, he waited for her to take the lead on the plan.

Helena nodded and gazing into Nathan's eyes, she replied,

"I understand.  I won't endanger myself."

She did want Nerine to be back with Alex and the others, but she didn't want Nathan to be hurt or worse in the process.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 3:00 am

(I'll be probably posting incredibly slow because the branch manager is here again way earlier than usual so I am posting from my phone and all. XD)

Lisianthus took her seat back at the office and looking serious again, she said,

"Okay, so since we have a spell now to nullify the captain's protections, we can have the element of surprise. I'll have a group of stealthful soldiers who will sneak into the castle unnoticed and try to find Nerine and free her. Meanwhile, you and I along with a group of our most powerful soldiers will make a direct attack on the mansion. This will distract the captain and his soldier meanwhile."

Nathan smiled at Helena and leaned in to give her a quick kiss, then said,

"I'll go now to take care of the rest of the preparations. Call for me if you need anything, ok? Like I said, there is an emergency bell. I'll come to you myself."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 3:25 am

(Ahh ok, no problem.  XD)

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok, sounds good.  If I had to make a guess, the captain will probably put Nerine in a place where there's lots of protections, so the soldiers who will go find her must be very vigilant and be prepared for anything."

Helena smiled and replied, "Ok, although I'll try not to disturb you unless it's an emergency.  I should ring a maid to bring some food and perhaps make some soup for Nerine."

(I'll either be gaming or editing although more likely the first option since I'm really tired.  lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 3:51 am

(No problem. XD)

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yes, of course. I'll discuss things with the current captain of the soldiers and make sure he picks up the finest soldiers for this mission."

She paused and asked, "When do you think will be the perfect time to attack?"

Nathan nodded and replied, "I'll let them know. They'll bring everything right here for you and you should eat something, too, ok? Take it easy. I don't want your health deteriorating like that again."

He looked at her lovingly and worriedly.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 3:57 am

(Thanks.  XD)

Ryan looked thoughtful and replied, "I would say nighttime but do you think the captain will anticipate that?  I don't know any other time, other than perhaps just before sunrise, that would be a good time."

Helena smiled softly at him and replied, "I'll be ok, Nathan.  I am getting hungry actually so I could use something to eat.  

I know I'm not entirely safe but I'm glad I still get to be close to you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 4:26 am

Lisianthus furrowed her eyebrows and replied,

"I'd say the captain will be ready at all times but I don't want to give him too much time to prepare. How about right after sunset? That would give us enough time to prepare, I think and attack."

Nathan couldn't help but smile softly and replied, "I want you close to me as well although I wish I could guarantee your safety. But I promise that no harm will come to you. I'll protect you with my life."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 4:32 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, that sounds good.  The captain might have his guard slightly down then, which would help.

Ok, so you and I with some soldiers will distract the captain while another force of stealth soldiers will go and look for Nerine, right?"

Helena immediately hugged Nathan and replied, "Please, Nathan, please don't die for me.  Just stay alive, ok?  No matter what happens."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 5:08 am

Lisianthus nodded and replied,

"That's right. Our job won't be to only distract the captain though, we'll also try to arrest him. I want to make sure his danger to be over once and for all."

Nathan returned Helena's hug lovingly and kissing her head, he said, "I will but you come before anyone else. Never forget that, ok?"

He broke the hug gently and said, "I should go now. Do you want anything before I go?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 5:18 am

Ryan replied, "I understand.  We must make sure he never attempts anything like this again, putting innocent lives in danger."

He thought of something and asked, "Umm, Sia, what do we tell Alex and the others?  Should they know of this plan?"

Helena shook her head and replied, "I'm ok.  I'd just like to get something to eat and something for Nerine, too.  I can ring for a maid if we need anything else."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 5:37 am

Lisianthus was silent for a moment then shaking her head,she replied,

"We'll keep it quiet. I know Alex and Lycoris will definitely disagree and Alex's feelings get in his way of straight thinking. We can surprise them later when we rescue Nerine."

Nathan nodded and said, "I'll let them know and the food will be brought right away. I'll leave now then and I'll check on you myself later."

He kissed her forehead then took his leave.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 5:40 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok, I understand but we should go see them sometime today, shouldn't we?  They're probably wondering why we haven't seen them yet and the barrier around my place won't allow telepathy to get through."

After Nathan left, Helena took a seat next to Nerine and reached out to touch her hand.  She hoped that Nerine was resting well and she hoped that once the food was brought, Nerine would be able to eat something.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 6:07 am

Lisianthus sighed and nodding, she said,

"Yeah, although I wish we didn't have to go until we go through with our mission. But okay. I'll have that meeting with the soldiers' captain then we can go visit them."

Nerine wasn't sleeping although she was drifting in and out of consciousness. She had observed the interaction between Helena and Nathan earlier though, and looking at her tentatively, she quietly said,

"Please tell me that you were acting just now. That-that this wasn't really true. You don't actually like that man."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 6:15 am

Ryan replied, "Sounds good.  Is there anything else we should add to the plan or are we all set?"

Helena didn't want Nerine to get stressed, as her health was already in danger, so she smiled in comfort and replied,

"Of course I was totally acting but you mustn't let the captain know that, ok?  But I guess I must have been good to even have you convinced.  But don't worry.  My priority is getting you back to Alex and your family and friends."

-------

https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=863
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: