Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 212 on Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:54 am
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:50 am

Lycoris nodded in understanding and replied, "That sounds quite nice. It must have been fun to grow up around them. Did you attend the same school, too?"

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "And as a reward for fulfilling my dreams, you deserve a kiss."

She leaned in for a romantic, loving kiss.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:54 am

Alex replied, "Yup, we sure did. Of course, Bryan attended the same school as me since we're both nobles. Although Greg isn't a noble, my parents paid for his education so he could attend school as well although he had trouble making friends. The other students knew that he wasn't a noble and some nobles don't like associating with commoners although I disagree with that kind of thinking.

You haven't met Greg yet, right?"

Ryan happily returned the kiss, wrapping his arms around Lisianthus' waist and pouring all of his love and passion into it. He felt happy that their evening was another romantic beautiful one and he wished it to last for as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:58 am

Lycoris shook her head and replied, "No, not yet but you told me a lot about him before. I think he was a well-built guy, who liked sports and physical work, right?"

Lisianthus continued kissing Ryan for a few more moments, pouring all her love into it. After the kiss was eventually over, she gazed at him happily and said,

"I hope you enjoyed that reward."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:02 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Yup, that's right. He's very strong so he can do a lot of physical work. I hope I can introduce you to him one day. He's a nice guy and a good friend."

Ryan gazed happily back into Lisianthus' eyes and softly replied,

"I sure did, beautiful. Your rewards are always wonderful and I hope you enjoyed the rewards I gave you tonight."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:06 am

Lycoris smiled and nodding, she replied, "I'd love that. I love meeting new people and getting to know more about them. They're all different and each person has different traits and so everyone is special in a way."

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Definitely, cutie! Your rewards were wonderful. I surely loved tonight. You were excellent!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:11 am

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right. You have a wonderful view on people, Lycoris. But there are some bad people out there, too, but I'll do my best to protect you from them as much as possible."

He gently touched her cheeks, stroking them softly.

Ryan grinned and replied, "I'm happy that my beautiful loved the rewards I bestowed upon her, for you deserve nothing but the best."

He leaned in to give Lisianthus another sweet kiss.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:14 am

Lycoris blushed and smiled a bit, then her face was saddened as she replied,

"Why do such people exist, Alex? I mean, what makes me them so bad and mean? What pleasure do they find in hurting others or attacking them?"

Lisianthus returned the kiss happily and wrapped her arms around Ryan's neck lovingly, pouring all her passion and love into it, and enjoying every single moment of this romantic evening in Ryan's arms.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:21 am

Alex held Lycoris gently in his arms and replied, "I don't think people are naturally born bad, Lycoris. I think a lot of it has to do with environment, with how they're raised. If they were raised under bad conditions or had bad parents or something of the sort, they could turn out to be bad themselves.

But you definitely aren't bad, Lycoris. You are good, pure, and kind-hearted and never have I met anyone as wonderful as you."

Ryan continued to kiss Lisianthus happily for a few more sweet happy moments and once the kiss was over, he commented,

"I truly never tire of kissing you, beautiful. It's the best exercise I could ever have."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:26 am

Lycoris still had the saddened look on her face and replied quietly,

"Do-Do you really think so, Alex? Don't you view me as a burden or a trouble? I mean, I know I've been quite troublesome and fussy lately, with the arrangements about taking care of me and so. I-I am so sorry. And then that kidnapper and I-I put you in a lot of danger. I-I don't mean things to be like that."

She hung her head down, feeling ashamed that she was the cause of much trouble lately.

Lisianthus grinned happily and replied, "You better never tire, my love, because I've become quite addicted to kissing you and I want to kiss you a lot."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:33 am

Alex hugged Lycoris protectively and gently, he replied,

"Lycoris, you could never be a burden to me and I don't want you to ever think otherwise. I'll always protect you, no matter what. You mean so much to me and I couldn't bear to live a life without you. That's how much I love and care for you and I always will. You are the best that's ever entered my life."

Ryan chuckled and replied, "I've become addicted to kissing you, too, beautiful. I know how strong and energetic you are so I'm betting that you won't get tired of our favorite activity anytime soon."

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and get some sleep. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:09 am

(Nite, nite. ^^)

Lycoris returned the hug softly and replied quietly,

"Thanks, Alex. I-I really appreciate it when I hear these words coming from you. If I ever trouble you or burden you, you'd tell me right away though, right? I don't want to ever cause any pain or worry to you. I-I know that I've been a source of worry for you lately. That's-That's one of the reasons I wanted to sacrifice my powers-so you wouldn't have to worry about me anymore."

Lisianthus grinned and replied, "Never, cutie! Not even if we're hundreds of years old! I'll always have the desire and urge to kiss you as long as we could! It's the best thing I can ever do now!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:28 am

Alex nodded and replied, "I understand. But you must know that you could never be a burden to me and if anyone tells you otherwise, don't believe them, ok? Only if you ever hear such words from me should you place faith in them. I love you so much, dear Lycoris, and I always will."

Ryan grinned and replied, "Me, too, beautiful. I sure do love kissing you and loving you. I can't think of anything better. I feel like I'm in paradise when I'm with you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:48 am

Lycoris blushed a little and replied quietly, "Well, I am glad that you feel so, Alex. I wouldn't want to place a burden on you ever and if you ever feel that way, you'd tell me, right? I-I couldn't help but feel like you were almost tired of having to worry about repairing your relationship with Nerine yet not neglect me."

Lisianthus grinned happily and replied, "You're describing my feelings exactly, cutie. Even paradise itself doesn't compare to when I am being with you! You make me so happy!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:55 am

Alex looked on with worry at Lycoris and replied, "I would never think that, Lycoris. Has anyone given you any reason to believe otherwise?"

He wondered how Lycoris could have such worrisome thoughts.

Ryan blushed and happily replied, "And I feel so happy when I'm with you, beautiful. I've never felt this happy before you entered my life and loving you feels so natural."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:04 am

Lycoris quickly shook her head although truth was Nerine kept telling her that over and over again. How many times did she tell her that even if Alex cared about her a little now, he'd soon grow tired of that blind, disabled girl that was forming a burden on his shoulders?

She replied, "N-No. I just want to make sure that my presence isn't a burden to you, at least. I know I am troublesome to others but it helps a little to know that you don't feel that way."

Lisianthus blushed in return and leaned in to give Ryan another romantic, passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:08 am

Alex smiled a bit and after giving Lycoris a kiss on each cheek, he replied,

"You'll never be a burden to me.  You are a blessing to me-the best that's ever happened."

He paused for a few moments and asked, "Who thinks you are a burden?"

Ryan happily returned the kiss, pouring all of his love and passion into it.  He felt so happy and blissful to have such a wonderful loving woman in his arms and to be in his life always.

(Hmm, I think Ryan and Lisianthus have kissed the most.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:19 am

Lycoris replied quietly, "Umm well, Avi might, considering how much I've been depending on him lately. Even if he doesn't feel like that now, it'll probably grow into him eventually. And N-Nerine, maybe, understandably."

(Yeah, their kisses are never ending. XD)

Lisianthus continued kissing Ryan lovingly for a few more loving moments and after the kiss was eventually broken, she gazed happily at him and said,

"That was the least you deserve for those sweet words."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:29 am

Alex sighed and replied, "I talked to Avi recently and he doesn't believe you're a burden. He enjoys your company and looking after you.

And as for Nerine, has she said this to you while she's looked after you?"

(Yup. XD)

Ryan blushed happily and replied, "You deserve every one of those sweet words, my beautiful. No other woman will ever have the honor of hearing such words except you."

He chuckled and then added, "I had no idea I could be this romantic."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:38 am

Lycoris shook her head slowly and replied, "N-No. But I could imagine that she might want me out of the way to have things better with you and all, even if she wouldn't say it. So she might see me as a burden."

Lisianthus giggled happily and replied, "Yay me for helping you find out a hidden talent then? I had no idea love would do so many wonders."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:45 am

Alex replied, "Do you want me to talk to Nerine about it? If she's endangering you in any way, you'd let me know, right?"

Ryan chuckled and replied, "Yup, love can do that to a man. Has our love helped you find a hidden talent as well, beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:53 am

Lycoris shook her head quickly and replied, "No, please. I-I mean, there's no need to. Nerine-Nerine isn't endangering me in whatever way. I-I'd tell you if it were otherwise."

Lisianthus looked thoughtful and happily replied, "Hmm, well, you definitely helped me that there's much to see and enjoy in the world, cutie. I was losing that one."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:59 am

Alex hugged Lycoris and replied,

"Ok but please, if you are in danger from anyone, tell me right away. I can't protect you if I don't know you're in danger."

Ryan looked a little saddened and replied, "So you were losing hope before you met me? I don't ever want you to lose hope again, ok? I'll be right by your side if anything troubles you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:02 am

Lycoris returned the hug softly and nodded but didn't say anything. She hated lying to Alex but she wouldn't let him know of the truth no matter what. She could imagine what sort of impact it would have on Nerine's and Alex's relationship and it was something Lycoris didn't want for them.

Lisianthus smiled happily to Ryan and replied, "Cutie, as long as you're by my side, nothing can trouble me again. I was becoming lonely before but then you showed up and filled my life with all sorts of joy, standing by my side even now in my worst trouble. How can I be troubled again, huh?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:05 am

Alex continued to hold Lycoris in his arms, enjoying the precious time they had. He softly said,

"I'll miss these times we have. I treasure every moment we can spend together."

Ryan smiled happily and he replied, "I'm happy to hear you say such words, beautiful. I want you to always have hope and to radiate like the sun, just like your eyes do."

He gazed happily into Lisianthus' eyes, feeling cheered up by her words.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:09 am

Lycoris smiled sadly and patting Alex's hand, she replied quietly,

"We'll be always together, right? Even if we can't have any private moments or times, just being in each other's presence is enough, right?"

Lisianthus blushed warmly and gazing back into Ryan's eyes, she replied, "Well, I'll look into your eyes and I'll feel happy enough by their light that I'll always have hope, as long as you remain by my side."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: