Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 18 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 6:15 am

(Thanks. ^^)

Bryan nodded happily and replied, "I did. How about you? Anything interesting since our last time together?"

Alex smiled and replied, "We're happy to see you as much as possible."

He paused for a moment and then continued, "The chancellor ate dinner with us and it was an interesting conversation we had."

Ryan got up and approaching Irene, he said,

"I'm all ready for our training this morning."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 6:22 am

Rosaline replied, "Not much but we saw the chancellor at dinner tonight. He knows about Lisianthus and her soldiers outside although he said he'll try to avoid fighting."

Avi looked curious and asked, "What conversation?"

Irene smiled to Ryan and getting up, she said, "Then let's go."

She led the way to their earlier spot so they could begin today's training.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 6:33 am

Bryan looked thoughtful over the news and asked, "What do you think, my love? Was the chancellor sincere in wanting to avoid fighting?"

Alex then told Avi about how the chancellor mentioned Lisianthus and the soldiers outside as well as his concern for Lycoris.

After he was done, Alex sighed and said, "I'd hoped the chancellor would have freed you so you can look after Lycoris again. She seems most comfortable with you."

Ryan followed Irene to their training spot and once they arrived, he said,

"Are we going to train right away or have lessons first?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 6:38 am

Rosaline shrugged and replied, "Well, he looked sincere, I suppose, but who knows? Anyhow, I hope he can opt for talking and negotiations before fighting. At least until we're out of here."

Avi sighed and replied, "Same here. Well, umm, if you could suggest this idea to Lycoris, about having her stay with me as long as she likes. She won't have to be so lonely then and I'll keep her company here and take care of her. It's better than staying in her room all day anyways."

Irene replied, "Well, there are a few things I'll point out to you then we'll train right away."

She started showing him a few spells, not necessarily news ones, but creative ways on how to use them and combos of different spells.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 6:42 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "Me, too. The last thing I want is for you or our boys to get in the middle of all this conflict."

He looked worried at Rosaline and petted the puppies.

Alex nodded and replied, "We'll definitely do that. I worry about Lycoris staying in her room all day without company."

He looked to Nerine and said, "You'll pass the idea on to Lycoris, darling?"

Ryan took mental notes of the combos and creative ways of using spells and nodded in approval. He believed that they would help him be stronger in fighting.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 6:46 am

Rosaline patted Bryan's hand in comfort and replied, "Don't worry, my love. You know how strong I am and I am more than capable of protecting our boys. But hopefully, we can get out of here safely and quickly enough."

Nerine nodded and replied, "Yeah, sure."

She planned to do it although not as nicely as Avi and Alex made it sound. Avi nodded and replied,

"Thanks, guys. I worry a lot about Lycoris and I am sure you do too."

Irene continued showing Ryan a few things here and there before eventually finishing up. Then they started training, with Irene giving Ryan her best as they trained on using the different spells.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 6:50 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "Me, too, my love. I know you can defend yourself but I just worry since I'm not here beside you to help."

Alex nodded and replied, "We do." He turned to Nerine and said, "I'm sure that my darling worries about Lycoris, too, since they're sisters."

Ryan would react to Irene's spells with his own spells combined with the spells that Irene had taught him. He would do his best as well, being on his top form.

(If I sound a little tired, I had quite an exhausting day at work. I had no idea that middle school girls could be so loud. -.-)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 6:55 am

(It's alright, I understand. ^^ And yup, I know what you mean. My dad is a teacher, too, and he used to complain about how they talk a lot and all the time. XD)

Rosaline smiled to Bryan and replied, "I know, my love and I have faith we'll get through this. And hey, this is some sort of an adventure, right?"

Nerine didn't want to lie but she couldn't say out loud that she didn't care less about Lycoris. So deciding to keep it short, she nodded and replied, "Yeah, of course."

Irene continued to train with Ryan and she'd give him occasional notes about how to improve himself better, or compliment him when he impresses her, which was frequent, as Ryan was a quite talented sorcerer.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 6:59 am

(Ahh coolies. XD Like it used to be that boys were loud but now it's the complete opposite. O.O This makes me think at times that I was never a normal kid. lol)

Bryan smiled a little and replied, "Yeah, it is. And as long as I'm with you, we can get through anything."

Alex reached out to touch Nerine's hand and smiled lovingly at her, happy that she appeared to want to help Lycoris.

Ryan would accept Irene's compliments gratefully as well as her comments on how to improve his magic spells. He wanted to do his best, as he wished to put his best effort into protecting Lisianthus.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:08 am

(lol Nah, I think it's just that kids nowadays are different from how kids used to be some years ago. XD Good thing I was home-schooled or else heaven knows how I might have been. XD)

Rosaline grinned and then leaned in to give Bryan a sweet kiss on the lips.

Nerine returned Alex's smile although with little hesitation, as she didn't like lying to Alex like that or making him believe what wasn't true, but she had no choice and she could never like Lycoris. Avi felt like something was off but couldn't place his finger on it.

Irene and Ryan continued training for a while, giving it their best and putting all their efforts in. After the hours of the morning had passed, Irene gave Ryan a sign to stop and said,

"Enough for now. We should have something to eat. But impressive, Ryan. Truly impressive."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:14 am

(lol XD)

Bryan wrapped his arms around Rosaline's waist and happily returned the kiss, enjoying the sweet romantic moment with his wife.

Alex then turned his attention back to Avi and said, "I can't wait to go home and have some peace and quiet for a while."

Ryan smiled and replied, "Thank you, Duchess Irene. I have a great teacher and of course, I'll do my best for Sia. Let's have some lunch."

He led the way to the dining area, wondering whether Lisianthus was done with her morning training.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:20 am

Avi smiled and replied, "I hope things can calm down, too, so we can settle down instead of this mess."

The party continued spending some time together for the rest of the 30 minutes and then there was a knock on the door, and a soldier entered, announcing,

"Time up. Please leave the prisoners."

Irene and Ryan made it at the dining area, where Lisianthus hadn't arrived yet. Irene noticed her absence and commented,

"It looks like your girl isn't done training yet."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:23 am

Alex nodded and turning to Avi, he said, "I guess we need to leave for the night but we'll come by first thing tomorrow after breakfast and we'll make sure that Lycoris gets the messages."

He got up and offered his arm to Nerine so they'd leave the room.

Ryan observed as well that Lisianthus wasn't in the dining area and he replied,

"We can go see how my beautiful is doing, right? I can't eat without her."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:27 am

Avi nodded and replied, "Good night and please do so."

Nerine got up and held Alex's arm, while Rosaline gave Bryan a kiss and a hug and bid him goodnight, then followed the couple to outside.

Irene nodded and replied, "Sure, we can check on here. She's probably finishing up or something."

She led the way to the fighting area where Lisianthus was still training. She was facing Trent in a heated fight, and the soldier looked quite happy fighting the queen, giving her his best.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:33 am

Once the group left the room and walked down the hallway, Alex said, "We'll drop you off first, Rosaline, and then I'll drop my darling off by Lycoris' room so she can help her get ready for the night as well as give her the news."

Ryan followed Irene to the training area and once they arrived, he observed Lisianthus fighting Trent. Ryan noticed the happy expression on Trent's face, and he felt jealous. Immediately, Ryan shouted,

"Go, beautiful. You can beat him!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:36 am

Rosaline nodded and after reaching her room, she turned to the couple and said,

"Good night, guys, and I'll see you in the morning."

She then closed the door after her.

Lisianthus heard Ryan shouting to her happily and it gave her motivation to beat Trent. However, likewise, Trent felt jealous as Ryan arrived and cheered for her, so he increased his fighting forces, wanting to impress Lisianthus and to distract her from focusing with Ryan.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:42 am

After Rosaline went into her room, Alex continued on the way until they reached the door to Lycoris' room. Turning to Nerine, Alex asked, "Would you like to wait here, darling?"

Ryan observed that Trent was increasing his attacks and he continued to shout,

"You can do it, beautiful. You're the strongest fighter ever!"

He continued to shout happily, cheering for Lisianthus.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:45 am

Nerine shook her head and replied, "It's alright, Alex. You can go ahead and go to our room. I'll finish here then come right away."

Lisianthus gave the fight her best, motivated by Ryan's cheers. Despite Trent's strong attacks, Lisianthus was stronger than him and at one point, she could get his sword out of hand put him at a critical point. Defeated, Trent raised his hands and said,

"You win, your majesty."

Lisianthus grinned happily although Trent wasn't quite happy, more so because Ryan was there.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:52 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok. Then I'll head back to our room and get ready for the night and wait for you."

He gave Nerine a sweet loving kiss and then headed off to his and Nerine's room.

Once the fight was over, Ryan happily approached Lisianthus and enveloping her in a loving hug, he said,

"I knew you could win, beautiful. That was some fight."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 8:03 am

After Alex entered, Nerine knocked and entered Lycoris' room, where the latter was waiting. She gave her her share of mean talking and told her of both ideas, of talking to Avi alone and of spending more time with him in the room, while threatening her not to tell him anything of their meetings.

Anyhow, Lycoris refused both ideas as she had nothing to tell Avi alone. Nerine didn't try to convince her so she helped her get ready for bed right away so she could return to Alex.

Lisianthus grinned happily to Ryan and returning the hug, she replied, "Thanks, cutie. Your cheers helped a lot, you know."

Trent had a jealous look on his face for a moment but then excusing himself, he left.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 8:08 am

Alex finished washing up and had changed into a pair of dark green pajamas. He put his clothes away and then climbed into bed, waiting for Nerine to return so that they could fall asleep in each other's arms.

Noticing Trent leave, Ryan grinned and replied,

"I'll always cheer for you, beautiful. Duchess Irene and I finished our morning training earlier but we didn't see you in the dining area so I wanted to see how you were doing."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 8:13 am

Nerine finished getting Lycoris ready and then left gladly back to her and Alex's room. She knocked and after entering, she saw that he was all ready and in bed. She approached him and said,

"I'm back, Alex. I helped Lycoris get ready for bed and everything and I talked to her about talking to Avi alone, but she refused absolutely and said that she had nothing to tell him."

Lisianthus smiled happily to Ryan and replied, "Sorry, cutie. That last fight took some time. But I am all ready to go eat with you now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 8:18 am

Alex sighed sadly and replied, "I really hoped that Lycoris would have taken up the offer. She's being so stubborn but I guess there's nothing we can really do without seeming too pushy."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Then let's go have lunch and I want your loving company to enjoy."

He held Lisianthus' arm and led the way towards the dining area where lunch would be served.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 8:22 am

Nerine shrugged and replied, "Yup, I suppose. Oh well. Let her suit herself. I'll go get ready for bed."

She brought herself a nightgown from the closet and entered the bathroom to get ready for bed.

Lisianthus followed Ryan to their table in the dining area and a little after they were seated, the soldiers presented them with lunch. As they ate, Lisianthus asked Ryan,

"How was your training, cutie?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 8:31 am

As Alex waited for Nerine, his mind was filled with worry for Lycoris. He wanted to find out why she refused to talk to Avi even if they would be alone. He wanted a chance to talk to Lycoris by himself but without Nerine finding out or getting too upset over the matter but he had no idea how to do so.

Ryan replied, "It's been going great. Duchess Irene is a wonderful teacher."

He described the combos and such that Irene taught him as well as described the training itself.

(I'm pretty tired so I should get off for the night and get some sleep. I'll be better tomorrow and more rested. XD Until then, nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: