Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:13 am

The party continued spending the afternoon together like that for a couple of hours before it was soon around dinnertime, as the afternoon was going away, replaced by the evening. Nerine said,

"We should probably get something to eat then go see Bryan and Avi."

Lisianthus giggled and replied, "Well, silly, I am a queen. And you're my strong king. It's wonderful to wake up and see you surrounding me with your arms, you know. Best feeling ever."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:19 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Yup, sounds good. Let's go to the dining room and have dinner and then visit Avi and Bryan after."

He got up and after helping Nerine up, he led the way back inside the castle.

Ryan chuckled and replied, "And I love waking up to seeing your beautiful angelic face-the most beautiful sight first thing in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:25 am

Rosaline followed the couple to the dining hall and there, they found the chancellor sitting at the head of the table for the first time since a while. He smiled to the group entering and said,

"Good evening, sir and ladies. I see you're here for dinner. It's been a while since we all ate together."

Lisianthus blushed and replied, "Your face is much more beautiful, cutie."

She leaned in to give him a quick morning kiss then said, "We should get up now before the others think we're slacking off."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:33 am

Alex was surprised to see the chancellor in the dining room but quickly recovering, he replied,

"It's good to see you, your majesty, and I agree-it has been a while since we all ate together."

He helped Nerine into her seat and then took a seat next to her.

Ryan chuckled and replied, "Yup, you're right. Do you want to get ready first, beautiful? I'll wait for you."

(Getting sleepy here so I'm going to get off for the night now and get some sleep. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:00 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix and I might be late in logging in tomorrow since we're going out somewhere. But I'll be back as soon as possible. ^^)

The chancellor asked the maids to bring dinner and they left immediately to do so. He turned to the party and said,

"I apologize for being absent the few past days but things have been quite hectic indeed. Sir Alex must have seen the former queen and her camp outside. We're still to deal with that."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Okay, cutie, I'll be quick."

She got up and got herself a change from the bag then went to wash up and change.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:14 pm

(Ahh no problem. I'll be online here and checking. ^^)

As Alex suspected, the chancellor was told, most likely by the captain of the soldiers, that Lisianthus and her soldiers were camped just outside. He nodded and replied,

"I remember seeing her. If I may ask, how are you going to deal with the situation?"

Ryan got out of bed and took a change of clothes from his bag. He went ahead and quickly made the bed. Then he took a seat and waited for Lisianthus to finish so he could get ready.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:51 am

(Posting this now and I'll post again when I am back. ^^)

The chancellor replied,

"That's yet to be decided. I'll search the best options and choose. Hopefully, it will be for the good of everyone. Rest assured that in case any uneventful thing happens, you all will be well-protected, including Sir Bryan and Sir Avi, of course. Let's hope we don't have to come to that."

Lisianthus took a quick shower then changed into a black strapless top and a pair of jean shorts. She brushed down her hair and looking presentable, she went out and after putting away her nightgown, she turned to Ryan and said,

"All done, cutie. You can get ready now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 4:03 am

(Ok. I'll be ghosting and log in when you return. ^^)

Alex nodded and replied, "I hope so, too, and I hope there isn't any fighting. I don't want my darling to get caught in it."

He looked on with worry at Nerine.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok and wow, you look beautiful as always. I sure am one lucky man."

He grinned and then went into the part of the tent to wash up and change, closing the curtain for privacy.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 6:55 am

(I'm back. ^^ Sorry I took so long. The traffic is bad and the weather is worse. >< And the streets look worse than ever, gosh. Then they blame the government for being mean. >.> Sorry for the rant but I am back anyhow. XD)

The chancellor nodded in understanding and replied, "We'll do our best."

The maids soon arrived with dinner and laid it in front of everyone. The chancellor gestured for everyone to begin eating and began to eat himself.

Lisianthus grinned and seeing how Ryan had already made the bed, she sat in a corner and cleaned her sword, preparing it for training.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:30 am

(O.O That does sound bad. I'm happy you're back and safe. ^^)

Alex picked up his fork and began to eat, as did the others. He then thought of something and turning to the chancellor, he said,

"Lycoris told us that you had visited her regarding her kidnapping. Did she give you any insight on the kidnapper?"

Ryan finished washing up and changed into a pair of dark blue jeans and a dark green t-shirt. He combed his hair and once he thought he looked presentable, he returned to Lisianthus after putting his clothes away. Then he offered his arm to her and said,

"I'm ready, beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:38 am

(Thanks. ^^)

The chancellor sighed and replied, "Unfortunately, what Lady Lycoris told me wasn't very helpful. She did tell me all she knew but there weren't many clues. However, the good news are, my soldiers went again to the kidnapping place and they found the two traitor soldiers. Badly injured-but alive. Hopefully, we can get some information out of them."

Lisianthus looked up to Ryan and smiling, she nodded and then carrying her sword in one hand, she held Ryan's arm with her other arm and said,

"Lead the way, cutie. You look gorgeous, by the way. Good thing there aren't any ladies around. Maybe Irene but I am sure she won't go after you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:45 am

Alex nodded and replied, "I hope so, too. In any case, it'd be much harder for the kidnapper to try another attempt since everyone will be on alert now. And thank you for assigning soldiers to guard Lycoris. I don't want any chances when it comes to her safety."

Ryan chuckled and replied, "She wouldn't dare if she wanted. I think she'd know how you'd react and besides, my eyes, my heart, everything is only for you, beautiful."

He led the way towards the dining area where they would have breakfast with the others.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:51 am

The chancellor replied, "It's nothing. Lady Lycoris is my guest, too. It's my duty to protect her if there's any danger."

He paused for a moment then with a look of curiosity, he continued, "I don't mean to interfere into what's not my business, but if you will allow me to ask, why do you leave Lady Lycoris in her room all day? I imagine it would be a lot safer for her to be around you, and it's very enjoyable spending all days in a room alone anyhow."

Lisianthus grinned happily and followed Ryan to outside to the dining area, where everyone was getting prepared for breakfast. Irene was already there and seeing the couple, she waved to them and smiling, she said,

"Good morning. I hope you two could sleep well. You need it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:54 am

Alex sighed and replied, "We really don't want Lycoris to be stuck in her room all day and we've even tried to convince her to spend the days with us but she insists on staying inside. She says that she doesn't want to be a burden to us even though we've told her that she isn't. I don't feel that she is."

Ryan bowed before Irene and replied, "Good morning, Duchess Irene. I take it that I will receive no mercy on today's training?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:56 am

The chancellor nodded in understanding and replied, "I see. I do find it strange that Lady Lycoris wouldn't want to burden you three but would be ok with Avi taking care of her. I suppose they're quite close?"

Irene raised an eyebrow with a smile on her face, and replied,

"Do you want any mercy, Ryan? I don't take you for a guy who loves to slack off, you know."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:03 am

Alex shrugged and replied, "I don't know. They haven't known each other long but I guess Lycoris is so used to Avi helping her out."

He looked down at his lap, feeling a little saddened over talking about Lycoris.

Ryan chuckled and shaking his head, he replied, "I'll work as hard as I can but you wouldn't want me so injured, would you? Then my beautiful would have no choice but to rush to my side to look after."

He looked slyly at Lisianthus and then continued, "On second thought, I want no mercy on today's training. I wouldn't mind having my beautiful as my personal nurse."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:11 am

The chancellor nodded although he was silent for a moment, observing Alex's reaction. Shrugging, he replied,

"Well, I suppose some people are hit it off with each other quickly and Lady Lycoris and Avi could be one of those. Let me know if she would like to spend more time with him. I can give her an exception, seeing as she wouldn't like anyone else to look after her. It would be safer for her as well."

Lisianthus pouted to Ryan and holding his arm closer as though protectively, she replied, "Aww don't say that, cutie. I would always be by your side to take care of you but I wouldn't ever want to see you hurt."

Irene shook her head to herself and sighing at the couple's romance, although with pleasure, replied, "Well, I am not planning to give him any mercy, Lisianthus, so make your arrangements if you want."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:16 am

Alex was surprised to hear the chancellor's office and replied, "Your majesty, are you saying that you would let Avi go free if Lycoris wanted only him to take care of her?"

Inside, he thought that this might be a good idea, as Lycoris would have someone take care of her all the time and she wouldn't be stuck in her room all the time.

Ryan chuckled and gazing lovingly at Lisianthus, he replied,

"Don't worry, beautiful. I don't break so easily and I'll do my best not to get injured. I wouldn't want you to worry about me when I should be protecting you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:21 am

The chancellor replied, "Oh no, that's not quite what I meant. I meant if Lady Lycoris wanted to spend more time visiting Avi and Sir Bryan, too, in their room. I could give her an exception then."

Lisianthus gazed back lovingly and worriedly at Ryan and replied, "You don't have to protect me all the time, you know, cutie. I want to take care and protect you as well although I know how strong you are."

Irene sighed and replied, "Well then, love birds, go ahead and get your breakfast unless you're going to get your energy from kissing."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:28 am

Alex was disappointed that the chancellor wouldn't agree to free Avi but he nodded and replied, "I see. We'll pass the message on to Lycoris and find out what she wants."

Ryan chuckled at Irene's comment and jokingly replied, "I do get a lot of my strength from my beautiful's kisses but we should get something to eat. We can't train on empty stomachs."

He led Lisianthus and himself to their table and waited for breakfast to be brought.

(I'm getting sleepy so I should get off for the night now and get some sleep. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:03 am

(Nite, nite. ^^)

The chancellor nodded and soon he was done with his dinner, as were Nerine and Rosaline. The chancellor got up and said,

"If you'll excuse me, I'll take my leave. Please feel at home and if you need anything, you know where to find me."

He then left the party and went to his office.

The soldiers brought the couple their breakfast a little after then left. Lisianthus happily commented,

"Let's start eating, cutie then we can head to training."

She began eating breakfast.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:14 pm

Alex finished his dinner soon after and seeing that Nerine and Rosaline were done as well, he got out of his seat, helped Nerine to her feet, and said,

"Ok, let's go see Avi and Bryan. They're probably finished with dinner, too."

Ryan nodded happily and taking his fork, he began to eat his breakfast as well, for he knew that he would need his strength for training today.

(I'll be going to work later so I'll check back here when I get back. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 4:01 am

(Take your time. ^^)

Rosaline and Nerine nodded and after Rosaline had picked up the puppies, she followed the couple up to Bryan's and Avi's room. The soldier saw them approaching and nodding, he knocked the room's door and entered, announcing,

"Visitors!"

Lisianthus ate her breakfast and in a little while, she was all done, energized and ready to face the day. She waited for Ryan to finish so she'd say goodbye to him before heading to training.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 5:58 am

(Back now. ^^)

Alex entered the room, along with Nerine and Rosaline. Bryan immediately approached Rosaline and hugging her, he said,

"Welcome back, my love."

Alex and Nerine approached Avi and Alex said, "Hi, Avi."

Ryan soon finished his breakfast and seeing that Lisianthus was done, he turned to her and said,

"Guess we'll have to part for now, beautiful, but I'll see you for lunch."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 6:03 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

Rosaline returned Bryan's hug happily and replied,

"Hey, my love. How are you? You had dinner?"

Avi smiled to Alex and Nerine and replied, "Hey, guys. Thanks for coming. Your visits do help me get through this."

Lisianthus nodded to Ryan and replied, "Okay, cutie. Do your best and I'll come see you as soon as it's time for lunch."

She gave Ryan a quick kiss then headed off to her training.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: