Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:51 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Thank you, your majesty. I couldn't bear it if anything happened to Lycoris."

He bowed to the chancellor and then said, "I'll bid you good night then."

He then left the room, heading back towards his and Nerine's room.

Ryan chuckled and replied, "Sure. I bet the chancellor will be scared once he sees how strong and powerful we are. Together, we're unstoppable."

(I don't blame the soldiers for not watching the couple. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:01 am

Meanwhile, Nerine hadn't returned to her room yet and was still in Lycoris' room. She was warning her to stay away from Alex, verbally and physically abusing her, while telling her that her 'so-called' kidnapping attempt that 'Lycoris planned and acted' wasn't going to fool her, and that she wouldn't let her take Alex away once more.

But when she was done, she helped her wash up, and turn in for the night.

(lol Irene is more interested though. XD)

Lisianthus nodded, agreeing wholeheartedly and replied,

"Definitely! I bet he would have given me the throne back right away if he had seen our fight. And man, you're quite powerful, cutie. The chancellor wouldn't have a chance against you, you know."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:04 am

(Man, Nerine is cruel. O.O)

Alex arrived back in his and Nerine's room but was surprised that Nerine hadn't returned yet. Figuring that Nerine was probably running late, Alex decided to get ready for the night. He took a pair of clean pajamas and went to the bathroom to wash up and change.

(lol Yup. XD)

Ryan replied, "You think so? I don't know how powerful the chancellor is but I hope that I'm strong enough to defeat him and with you beside him, I'm certain we can take him down together."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:07 am

(When she is alone with Lycoris, yes, she is. XD)

Nerine soon returned to her and Alex's room and noticing the sounds in the bathroom, she figured that Alex had returned and was getting ready. She got herself a nightgown and waited for him to finish.

Lisianthus nodded confidently and replied, "I am sure, cutie! And you know that I'll be always by your side, right? Together, there is nothing that stands against our strong love."

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:14 am

(Yup. O.O)

Alex finished washing up and had changed into a pair of black pajamas. Then he combed his hair and once he looked presentable, he left the bathroom. Back in the bedroom, he saw that Nerine had returned and smiling at her, he said,

"You're back. Is Lycoris all ready for the night?"

Ryan nodded excitedly and replied, "Yup, that's right. Our love is the strongest force ever and nothing and no one can ever defeat it. I'm so ready to take that chancellor down."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:17 am

Nerine nodded and replied, "Yup, I helped her turn in and she should be ready to get some sleep now. I'll go ahead and get ready for the night, too."

She got up and entered the bathroom to get ready for bed.

Lisianthus grinned happily and gave Ryan another sweet kiss. Irene then spoke up,

"Well, if you two are done romancing each other, it's around time for lunch, kids."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:22 am

After Nerine went into the bathroom, Alex put away his clothes. Then he climbed into bed and waited for Nerine so he could fall asleep by her side.

Ryan finally noticed Irene and chuckling in embarrassment, he replied,

"Yeah, lunch sounds like a good idea. I'm a little hungry after our training. What about you, beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:27 am

Nerine washed up and changed into an elegant white nightgown. Once she was done, she went out of the bathroom and put away her clothes. She then climbed into bed by Alex's side and cuddling close to him, she said,

"I'm ready to sleep with you, Alex."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Me, too. I'm starving after all this training."

Irene nodded and replied, "Well, let's get something to eat then."

She led the way to where lunch was being set so they could have lunch together.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:33 am

Alex wrapped his arms around Nerine's waist and happily replied, "And I am ready to fall asleep next to you.  You look beautiful, darling."

He leaned in to give Nerine a sweet romantic kiss on the lips.

Ryan and Lisianthus followed Irene to where lunch was being set.  Ryan helped Lisianthus into a seat at their table and then he took a seat across from her.  Then the couple waited while the last preparations of lunch were being made.

(I'm getting sleepy now so I should get off for the night.  Tomorrow is a holiday here so no work.  XD  I'll be here tomorrow as usual.  Until then, nite, nite, Love.  ^^)

Last edited by phoenixgirl on Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:38 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Nerine returned the kiss lovingly, pouring all her love and passion into the kiss, wrapping her arms around Alex. He was hers this time and she wasn't going to let anyone take him from her.

After the kiss was broken, she kept her arms around Alex and said, "Good night, Alex. Sleep well."

After lunch was prepared, the soldiers carried the food to the couple and the duchess, delicious and hot. Lisianthus commented,

"Looking yummy. Let's begin."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:11 pm

(Wow, talk about being possessive. O.O)

Alex gazed lovingly at Nerine and replied, "Good night, darling. Sweet dreams and see you in the morning."

He laid his head on the pillow and soon fell asleep.

Ryan nodded happily and taking his fork, he began to eat his food. He felt hungry after the training he went through this morning and he knew he'd need more energy to get through the training this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 2:41 am

(lol Well, it's not being possessive as much as being a reaction to all the events she went through. She believes Alex is finally paying attention to her and she doesn't want to lose that attention again, especially that in her thoughts, Lycoris is always trying to snatch him away. And ahh, I'll lead the morning. XD)

The next morning, Nerine woke up a little after the sun rose. Seeing Alex still asleep, she decided to begin the day and get ready, so she would be the one checking on Lycoris.

So she quietly got up and got herself a change, then entered the bathroom to shower and change.

Lisianthus and Irene ate their lunches as well, getting some much-needed energy to make up for the morning's activities and to fuel them for the afternoon's training. They ate happily and after a while, they were done eating.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 3:44 am

(O.O But even that's scary. It's only cause of circumstances that Alex has helped Lycoris.)

Alex woke up a little after Nerine did and he turned to her side, noticing that she wasn't there. Then he heard sounds from the bathroom so he knew that Nerine was getting ready for the day. He got out of bed, took a change of clothes, and sat in a chair to wait for Nerine.

Ryan finished his lunch soon after and once everyone was done, he turned to Lisianthus and said,

"I should return to training with Duchess Irene. I'll see you for dinner, beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 4:07 am

(Yup, well, Nerine also believes that Lycoris is the one who planned the whole kidnapping thing to take Alex back. XD)

Nerine took a quick shower then changed into a nice red dress and combed her hair down her shoulders. Once she looked presentable, she went out of the bathroom and put away her clothes. Seeing Alex awake, she approached him and said, smiling happily,

"Good morning, Alex. You slept well?"

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Alright, cutie. Do your best and if I am done early, I'll check you out. See you."

She gave him a quick kiss then left with the soldiers to continue training.

(Btw, I'll be slow in posting since I am cleaning up the house in the same time. Major multi-tasking. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 4:14 am

(Well, we all know that's not true and that'd be quite an elaborate plan just to take Alex. O.O And no problems on the multi-tasking. XD)

Alex nodded happily and greeting Nerine with a warm, loving hug, he replied,

"Yup, I did. Did you? You look quite beautiful today."

Ryan then approached Irene and said,

"I'm ready to resume training whenever you are. There is something I wonder. Do you think I had enough lessons from you? I know they were interrupted because of all the crazy events and such."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 4:41 am

(Yup, that's true but she isn't taking any chances. XD Btw, if you want Alex to know about how Nerine treats her, you could make him follow Nerine secretly or something and overhear her. Just in case you're interested to make it go that way. XD)

Nerine blushed slightly but smiling and returning the hug, she replied,

"Thanks, Alex. Yeah, I slept well. How about you go ahead and get ready now? We need to start the day."

Irene replied, "Well, you're strong enough, Ryan but if you're interested in more lessons, I'll be more than happy. We have plenty of time here and too much learning is never harmful."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 4:43 am

(Ahh ok. Thanks. XD)

Alex nodded and replied, "Sure, sounds good to me. I'll be quick."

He gave Nerine a kiss and then went into the bathroom to shower and get dressed.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Sure, I'd like more lessons. We can mix the lessons with the training. I want to be as prepared as I can to protect Sia."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:04 am

While Alex got ready for the day, Nerine made the bed and tidied around the room. She waited for Alex to come out so she would tell him that she was going to check on Lycoris, as there was no way she was going to let Lycoris be alone for long with him again.

Irene nodded and replied, "Sounds good. Let's start."

She led the way to their earlier spot and then began giving Ryan the lessons, mixing them with some training in the middle to heat things up and test his skills.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:07 am

Quickly, Alex finished his shower and after drying off, he put on a pair of dark blue jeans and a clean white t-shirt. Then he combed his hair, making sure that he looked neat and presentable. Once he was ready, he left the bathroom and as he was putting away his clothes, he said,

"I'm just about ready, darling."

Ryan followed Irene's lessons, practicing the spells he taught her. He took careful mental notes and made sure to use his newfound skills in training.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:12 am

Nerine smiled to Alex and replied, "You look handsome, Alex. I'm done here, too. I'll just go check on Lycoris first. If you want, you could wait for me here or you could go downstairs first and I'll follow you once I am done. Rosaline should be downstairs by now."

Irene continued teaching Ryan spells that she thought would be useful for him and giving him comments and hints on how to make the best use out of them. As they trained, she commented,

"You learn quickly, Ryan. Did you get a lot of training when you were young?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:17 am

Alex replied, "I have an idea. How about we both go check on Lycoris? That way, we'll help her get ready quickly and then we can meet Rosaline to have breakfast."

(I wonder how Nerine will talk Alex out of this idea. XD)

Ryan nodded and taking a brief break, he replied, "Yup, I did. After my mentor adopted me, he started teaching magic very early on. He saw how much potential I had and he didn't want to waste any time."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:25 am

(lol You'll see. XD)

Nerine was stammered for a moment as Alex suggested his idea and replied,

"Ahh there is no need for that, Alex. I'll help her get ready and we don't want to overwhelm her, right? She might be overwhelmed if it's both of us suddenly helping her like that. I'll go help her get ready right away and it won't be long."

Irene nodded in understanding and replied, "I see. How powerful was your mentor? He sounds strong and experienced, especially that he raised you to be so powerful."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:28 am

Alex looked curiously at Nerine and asked, "Are you sure, darling? I wouldn't mind helping out and I doubt that Lycoris would be overwhelmed by the two of us."

Ryan looked thoughtful and replied, "He was pretty strong. He was one of the strongest sorcerers of dark magic. Not only was he my mentor, he was the closest person to family that I had for a long time. You would have liked him."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:32 am

Nerine nodded and replied, "She might feel uncomfortable with both of us helping her. I'll finish quickly and follow you. See you then."

She left the room and headed towards Lycoris', not waiting for a response from Alex.

Irene smiled and nodding, she replied, "I am sure. Well, I can see that his magic and strength still remain in you, Ryan. Let's continue, shall we?"

She continued giving him instructions and teaching him different spells.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:40 am

Alex sighed to himself and after putting away the rest of his pajamas, he left the room and went downstairs to the dining room to meet Rosaline for breakfast.

Ryan nodded and he continued to learn various spells for Irene, making sure to take careful mental notes, especially on when to use them and such. He'd practice using them in training when he got an opportunity along with using his usual arsenal of spells.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: