Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:23 am

(Well, she's getting out her negative energy at Lycoris, whom she hates. She thinks that she's the cause of her pain and it's ok to treat her this way to get back at her.)

Lycoris kept her head into her hands and after a few moments of silence, she replied,

"I-I think so. I believe it."

She didn't want to bring Nerine's name into this.

Lisianthus grinned slyly and replied, "I can't wait either. Go ahead and get ready, cutie, and I'll get ready for bed after you."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:28 am

(Dang, Nerine should find a healthier way of taking out her negative energy, like playing games. That's what I do when I have those kinds of feelings. XD)

Bryan looked at Lycoris and after a few moments of silence, he replied, "I think you're lying but what do you think, my love?"

He turned to Rosaline for a reply.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok, beautiful. I'll be quick then."

He gave Lisianthus a kiss and after getting a pair of clean pajamas, he went to the part of the tent to wash up and change, making sure to close the curtain for privacy.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:37 am

(lol You should teach her then. Maybe let her play with you a little? Razz)

Rosaline had observed Lycoris closely and nodding, she replied, "You're right, my love. Lycoris, if someone told you this, do tell us. I think we should be honest with each other now, right?"

Lycoris didn't say anything in reply and simply remained silent in the same position.

After Ryan went to get ready, Lisianthus waited for him after getting herself a nightgown, feeling happy and pleased after the romantic evening with Ryan.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:46 am

(lol Sure, I can do that. Razz )

Bryan thought about it for a minute and then said, "It has to be Nerine. She must have told you these things but you are aware that she's angry? Anger like that doesn't go away for a while."

Ryan finished washing up and had changed into a pair of black pajamas. He combed his hair and after looking neat and presentable, he returned to where Lisianthus was and happily said,

"I'm all done, beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:50 am

(lol She'll appreciate it. XD)

Lycoris kept silent for a while and after a few moments, she replied quietly,

"That doesn't mean she's not right. I can't blame anyone if they feel like I am a burden, when I always need someone to accompany me and help me. Avi could grow tired of me in the long run, and Alex definitely would eventually get tired of having to worry about me. At one point, they'll wish me gone. I don't want to wait for that moment. It's best to be gone now."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Alright, cutie. I'll be quick."

She got up and went to the part of the tent to change, closing the curtain after her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:58 am

Bryan frowned and replied, "How can you be so sure of that? Have you asked them? They would be honest with you if they felt like they were getting tired of you. I know that Alex would and he has a very big open heart. He cares about you very much and would never want to let you go. He just can't be close to you right now because of Nerine. He's trying to mend their relationship and that takes time."

Ryan put away his clothes in his bag and then climbed into bed, waiting for Lisianthus. He enjoyed the evening and couldn't wait to fall asleep in her arms and to protect her from bad dreams.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:06 am

Lycoris' hands clutched hard to her hair and she quietly replied,

"I want them to mend their relationship. I want them to have a happy, healthy relationship like any normal couple, and to live a happy life. I had wished before that I could just be nearby, like how a normal sister would be. But that's not possible. Don't you get it? Nerine doesn't want me around. She doesn't want me at all. That won't change and soon enough, Alex will grow tired too, even if he won't say so. I am not blaming him. Maybe I'd feel the same if I were in his shoes."

Lisianthus washed up and changed into a lovely light pink nightgown and brushed her hair down. Once she was done, she went out and put away her clothes. Then she climbed into bed near Ryan and cuddling close to him, she playfully said,

"Miss me, cutie?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:12 am

Bryan sighed and looked to Rosaline, not knowing how to persuade Lycoris that she was wrong, that Alex would never get tired of her.

Ryan wrapped his arms happily around Lisianthus' waist and nodding, he replied,

"I sure did, beautiful. I counted the seconds until your return. And you're quite the vision. I should make sure that no other men dare lay eyes on you or I'll have to beat them up."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:20 am

Rosaline looked a little troubled over how to persuade Lycoris, too. Rubbing her back, she replied,

"Lycoris, did Alex ever act like he'll grow tired of you? Did he ever act bored or annoyed by helping you or talking to you?"

She shook her head and quietly replied, "No, he was quite nice and gentle whenever we were together. Umm except the time when he was trying to persuade me to get out of my room."

Rosaline nodded and replied, "See? You said it yourself. The only time he was actually impatient was because you didn't want to go out, because he wanted you around and there. How can you say that he'll grow tired of you then?"

Lisianthus grinned and replied, "You know, I can say that I'd beat them up myself but I love seeing my knight fending off for me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:28 am

Bryan nodded and added, "My love is right. If Alex has ever acted otherwise, it's only because he cares about you a lot. There's no way he'd ever get tired of you. Besides, I've known him for practically all my life and I'd know if he has bad feelings towards someone and I've only ever sensed good, warm feelings from him when it comes to you."

Ryan chuckled and replied, "I'll always be your knight, my beautiful, and you'll always be my queen."

He leaned in to gently give Lisianthus a sweet good night kiss.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:35 am

Although Lycoris would have usually blushed on hearing such words, those ones only made her sadder. She replied quietly,

"But only makes me want to go on more. I care about him, too, very, very much. I want him happy. He'll never be happy if he keeps living the rest of his life worrying about me. I can sense the amount of trouble he's already having, trying to mend his relationship with Nerine while trying not to neglect me. I don't want him to live with that kind of worry. He deserves to have a happy life, too, and if I go, he won't have to worry about me any longer."

Lisianthus wrapped her arms gently around Ryan and returned the kiss with lots of love, making it a sweet, good night kiss.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:43 am

Bryan replied, "So you're just going to give up then? Do you think that's what would make Alex happy? You being gone isn't going to fix things between Alex and Nerine, you know. Finding a way to fix your relationship with Nerine is the best way. She'll come around in time. You just have to wait."

He looked to Rosaline, wondering whether her experience with Rosalind might shed some light on the situation.

Ryan continued to kiss Lisianthus happily for a few more sweet, happy moments and once the kiss was over, he said,

"We should get some sleep, beautiful, but I'll make sure to protect you from bad dreams."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:51 am

Rosaline understood Bryan's look although she didn't know how much her experience with Rosalind was helpful, as Rosaline was the angry side in the relationship and she seemed to be a lot more forgiving than Nerine on this. Nevertheless, she said,

"Bryan is right and you know, maybe I can relate a little. You see, I have a twin sister, too and I used to feel quite angry and upset towards her because of a past event. In a way, I still do but we could talk things out a little and eventually, we began treating each other more normally. I am sure Nerine will come to feel the same way eventually if you wait."

Lycoris shook her head strongly, insistent on this more than anything. She replied, "I know Nerine. I have been trying for my whole life to make things better with her. To show her that I love her. That I want to be her loving sister. It doesn't work. She hates me. She-She even thinks that I am the one who planned the kidnapping incident in order to draw attention. She thinks I am evil and sinister, always trying to take Alex away from her."

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Good night, cutie, and sleep tight."

She cuddled close to him then closed her eyes to get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:55 am

Bryan was shocked as Lycoris told them about how Nerine thought that Lycoris planned the whole kidnapping attempt. He was silent for a couple of minutes before he finally replied,

"What? How can she think that? That's crazy."

(I'll start off the next morning since we can assume that Ryan used the protection spell on Lisianthus. XD)

The next morning, Ryan woke up a bit after the sun rose and he gazed lovingly at Lisianthus, sleeping peacefully in his arms. He couldn't wait for her to get up and to greet her with a morning kiss.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:01 am

Rosaline looked shocked as well and Lycoris nodded slowly, replying quietly,

"That's what she told me. She-She believes that I convinced the previous soldiers on my room to act this out so I can have Alex rescuing me and paying more attention to me. She's convinced that she foiled my plans, though, by keeping Alex away."

(Sure, that's fine. XD)

Lisianthus continued to sleep peacefully in Ryan's arms and smiling in her sleep, she quietly murmured,

"I love you so much, cutie."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:07 am

Bryan replied, "But that doesn't make any sense at all. I'm sorry but something's definitely wrong with Nerine if she's thinking that way. You do know that you aren't to blame for what's happened, right? Don't let Nerine or anyone make you think otherwise."

Ryan smiled lovingly at Lisianthus and happily replied, "And I love you with all of my heart, beautiful."

He leaned in to gently kiss Lisianthus on the lips but made sure to do his best not to wake her up.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:11 am

Lycoris replied quietly, "She's definitely not right about me planning that, because I could never want to live through such a thing again. But she's right about one thing, that my powers brought this danger and hurt. Please, just me get rid of them and we can get everything settled."

Lisianthus was sleeping peacefully when she felt someone gently kissing her. Waking up slowly, she saw Ryan kissing her gently so happily, she wrapped her arms around him and returned the kiss softly.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:23 am

Bryan sighed and looked to Rosaline for help. It was as though no matter what they said, Lycoris just wouldn't be persuaded otherwise. He had one other idea but he really didn't want to go through with it unless he had no other option.

Ryan continued to kiss Lisianthus when he felt the kiss being returned so he continued to kiss her happily for a few more sweet moments. Then gazing lovingly at her, he asked,

"Did I wake you, beautiful? I didn't mean to."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:26 am

Rosaline sighed but couldn't think of anything else either. She shrugged to Bryan, indicating that she was out of options, too, as they had already mentioned all ways to persuade Lycoris and she wasn't to be convinced.

Lisianthus smiled sweetly to Ryan and happily replied, "Good morning, cutie. You can wake me anytime, you know, and that was a swell way to do so."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:34 am

Bryan nodded and turning back to Lycoris, he said,

"I really didn't want to have to do this but if you are so set on going through with your idea, then I'll have no choice but to tell Alex. As his best friend, I'm obligated to tell him the truth when it comes to his heart."

Ryan chuckled and smiling, he replied, "If you don't mind, beautiful. I guess it's kind of like that 'Sleeping Beauty' story. I love kissing you, no matter when it is."

(Getting sleepy here so I'm going to get off for the night now and get some sleep. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:25 am

(Nite, nite. ^^)

Lycoris looked horrified and shook her head frantically, replying, "No, please! You know what might happen, right? Things are getting well again with Nerine but this might ruin things. Please don't."

Rosaline said, "Well, we're sorry, Lycoris, but what you're going through isn't something so light that we can hide it like that. You're practically killing yourself. Alex has a right to know everything at least."

Lycoris kept shaking her head desperately, replying softly, "No, please. I am doing this for their happiness. If-If you tell him that will just ruin everything. Please don't. Please."

Lisianthus giggled softly and replied,

"I don't mind at all, cutie. That was a wonderful way to start the day; a kiss from your beloved. You know what, promise me to wake me up like that always after we get married."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:22 pm

Bryan sighed and replied, "Then don't sacrifice your powers and we won't say anything to Alex. That's the only way we'll keep quiet."

Ryan grinned and replied, "Definitely, beautiful, as long as you promise to do the same for me. If you wake up first, then you must kiss me to wake me up, too."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 2:28 am

Lycoris quietly replied, "Would-would you really tell Alex if I insist on letting my powers go...?"

Rosaline replied, "Sorry, Lycoris, but we'd have to then. It would be the right thing to do."

Lycoris looked lost and after minutes of thinking, she finally replied quietly,

"I-I won't sacrifice them if you won't tell him. I-I can't let him know about this. Please don't tell him."

Lisianthus grinned back and nodding, she replied, "Without telling, cutie."

She gave him a quick kiss then sitting up, she stretched and said,

"Do you want to use the bathroom first or should I?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 3:12 am

Bryan was relieved that Lycoris finally agreed on something and he replied,

"We won't tell Alex. You have our word and my love will look after you."

He smiled at Rosaline, glad that they had all come to some agreement.

Ryan replied, "Would it be all right if I use the bathroom first? That way, I'll be quick and then you can take all the time you want."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 3:16 am

Rosaline smiled back to Bryan and said, "Yup, and don't worry, Lycoris. I'll take care well of you and everything will go fine."

Lycoris wasn't as happy as Bryan and Rosaline, though, as there was a broken look on her face. She quietly said,

"There-There's no need to. If we tell the others that I let go of my idea and Rosaline would help me out, they might suspect something."

Lisianthus nodded happily to Ryan and replied,

"Sure, cutie and take your time. No need to rush."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-