Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 7:01 am

Bryan replied, "But we care about you and so we have to try. And even if we didn't, killing yourself isn't the answer. It's the easy way to face a problem and I think you are stronger than that, aren't you?"

Ryan happily returned the kiss and wrapped his arms lovingly around Lisianthus' waist, deepening the kiss and making it more loving and passionate than ever. He loved the evening with Lisianthus and could spend the entire night kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 7:18 am

Lycoris hung her head down and shaking her head slowly, she replied quietly,

"No, I am not. What's the answer then? Tell me. Nerine could never come to like me one day and there's no use trying there; I know what I am saying. She'll always keep doubting me and doubting Alex and they'll never be truly happy. Should I spend my life away from them then? I can't. They're all I have. Their presence was all I wanted. If I can't have them just around me, what should I live for?"

Lisianthus continued kissing Ryan lovingly and passionately for a few more sweet moments, enjoying every moment that passed and loving how every minute of the night passed in Ryan's company. After the kiss was eventually over, she said happily,

"How was this one, cutie?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 7:24 am

Bryan replied, "You can live for yourself. Isn't that enough? For so long, you've thought of others but now it's time to make your dreams come true. Nerine could come around. It would take time but she could. And I'm sure Alex would be with you if he could but the situation with Nerine is delicate."

He had an idea and said, "If you're worried about how they feel, you have another option. You could come stay with us. When we return home, you could live with us at our home. You've been there before and we'd love to have you, right, my love?"

He looked to Rosaline.

Ryan grinned and replied, "That was a wonderful kiss, beautiful. I'm happy that our kisses are sweet. I bet even the desserts are jealous because our kisses are just that sweet."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 7:41 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Yup, Bryan is right. You're a pleasant company, Lycoris, and both of us would be pleased to have you around. The house is big enough for us three, too."

Lycoris shook her head and replied quietly, "How? I am always dependent on everyone else. I can't do the simplest things on my own. Yes, I wanted a body before, to see the world and live in it as a person, to prove myself and to enjoy everyone's else's company. But I can't see the world now, and my inability made a burden on everyone with nothing that I can do in return. Even the people I love the most are repelled from me.

I know you want to help me, and I appreciate it, but please let me go. I want to go so I can trouble no one. I am sick of being a black dot in everyone's lives, a burden on everybody's shoulders. This will end everything and everyone will be happy."

Lisianthus grinned happily and replied, "Aren't they? Nothing is sweeter or lovelier than our kisses. I bet the desserts would retire now, since it can do nothing to top us!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 7:49 am

Bryan replied, "Back home, there are people who help those like yourself. They could teach you to be independent, if this is what you want. I have connections and I can hire them to help. And then there's the matter of your vision possibly being restored, right? The chancellor's still working on it and even if there's nothing he can do, there are doctors in the human world who could help. Don't lose hope, Lycoris. There's still plenty to live for."

Ryan laughed happily upon hearing Lisianthus' comment and replied, "Yup, you're right about that, beautiful. I can imagine it now. When we have our meals, when the waiters ask us if we want dessert, we'll tell them that we already have our dessert before us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 7:57 am

Lycoris shook her head again and replied, "I can't see that plenty you're talking about. It's easy for you to say it, but I can't even imagine it. Just let me go, Bryan. Please. This is what I want. I may be silly and naive, stupid even, but I know what I am doing. I should make decisions for myself and I am making it now."

Lisianthus laughed happily in return and replied, "That's so true! As long as we're together, there is no need for dessert because nothing is sweeter than our kisses! But hmm, that means that we'll have to let go of chocolate and strawberries, eh?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:03 am

Bryan sighed and looked to Rosaline, silently pleading to her to help. He didn't know what else to do, as talking to Lycoris hadn't worked.

(Hmm, is there any way to get Lycoris to change her mind?)

Ryan chuckled and replied, "Perhaps but if I had to choose, I'd definitely go for your kisses any day."

He looked thoughtful and then asked, "Is there such a thing as having too many kisses?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:08 am

(Hmm blackmailing her with telling Alex could be the only way because she wouldn't risk letting him know.)

Rosaline looked troubled as well, wondering what she should do. Holding one of Lycoris' hands in her own, she looked at her and firmly replied,

"Lycoris, please give this more thought. You don't have to make a decision right away. Think about what Bryan is telling you and remember, we'll be always here for you and we'll help you whenever you need us."

Lycoris shook her head again, silently telling that she'd made her mind.

Lisianthus looked thoughtful as well and replied, "Hmm I don't think so. Kissing is healthy even! Or so I heard. I don't think there is such a thing as too much kissing. What could happen, huh?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:12 am

(Ahh ok. Bryan says thanks for the help. XD)

Bryan looked at Lycoris for a few moments and then suddenly said,

"You know, I really didn't want to have to do this but if you don't change your mind about your powers, I'll have no choice but to tell Alex everything and then he'll definitely stop you. He'll even risk losing Nerine so he won't lose you."

Ryan chuckled happily and replied, "Only good things, I imagine. Kissing has many health benefits so we're the healthiest couple ever."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:29 am

(No problem. XD)

Lycoris looked horrified and replied quickly, "No, please! You can't do that. You'll ruin everything. It's my fault I told you. I shouldn't have said anything."

Lisianthus grinned and nodding, she replied, "Yup, exactly! So we'll keep kissing and it will be our favorite sport!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:32 am

Bryan replied, "I won't say anything but only if you go through with not sacrificing your powers, at least until we can think of another option. That's all I ask. Is that really so much?"

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's exactly right. And I want to spend some more time in our favorite sport."

He leaned in for another sweet kiss.

(This is getting really silly but I'm getting sleepy here so I should get off for the night now. XD I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 10:45 am

(lol Nah, nothing silly about it. Nite, nite, and have a good sleep. ^^)

Lycoris frowned and biting her lower lip, she replied in a voice that seemed to break down although she was as low as possible,

"But I don't want to do this. Why is no one happy no matter what I do? I try to blend in and be normal but that's not good because it brings troubles, and I try to remain away but no one is happy either, and I try to simply get out of everyone's lives yet no one wants to let me go. I-I should have never got my own body. I should have remained inside, where I belong. I-I didn't want this. Just let me go and everyone can be happy this way. "

Lisianthus returned the kiss happily, wrapping her arms lovingly around Ryan and pouring all her love in their 'favorite sport.'
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:29 am

Bryan sighed and replied, "That's not true, Lycoris. We've never been unhappy with you. And you've only met a few people since you've gotten your own body, right? You haven't had a chance to truly experience life yet and you shouldn't give up so soon."

Ryan continued to kiss Lisianthus happily for a few more sweet moments and once the kiss was over, he gazed happily into her eyes and said,

"You know, I should be exhausted from all this exercise but I feel like kissing you even more."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:38 am

Lycoris shook her head and replied, "There's nothing to experience. Nothing is worth it if you can't be with the people you love and care about. Nothing is worth it if you can't be even around them without causing problems. Nothing is worth it if you feel repelled or that your presence is a nuisance. I just want to go. Why do you want to stop me?"

Lisianthus gazed back happily at Ryan and giggling, she replied,

"Well, it seems to me that kissing me gives you all the energy you need and keeps you awake, huh?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:43 am

Bryan replied, "Because no one should waste their life, even if they don't understand the meaning of it. You believe that your life isn't worth living but I disagree. Everyone lives for a reason, even if we don't know why at the time.

If this is about Nerine, she'll come around in time. I can talk to her. You should be patient and not give up hope. If I had given up hope long ago in ever finding my love, where would I be now?"

He looked to Rosaline as he said those latter words.

Ryan chuckled and nodding, he replied, "Yup, they sure do. What about you, beautiful? Does kissing me give you lots of energy?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:56 am

Rosaline smiled to Bryan and turning to Lycoris, she added gently,

"Bryan is right, Lycoris. You know, you may not know this, but before Bryan and I met, both of us had their problems, and both of us felt desperate to find love again. If we had given up, we wouldn't have been together now and happy. Life has a lot to offer and you should simply give it up because things seem so dark now."

Lycoris felt a little lost. Although Bryan's and Rosaline's words made sense, whenever she remembered Nerine and how she treated her, or how Alex would have to avoid her to keep Nerine pleased, she'd shake her head negatively. Finally replying, she said,

"But both of you had hope. You had a life. I was brought into existence suddenly, and the closest people to me find it troublesome. I can't think of a future, of how a life of mine could be. I used to think that discovering the world and seeing it would be my greatest wish, but now I can't see it. Even the only gift I have-my powers-have made me a target and a danger to all people around me. With this, you want me to go on?"

Lisianthus giggled happily and nodding, she replied, "Definitely! It makes me full of energy and life! You know, I think I am becoming addicted too!"

She leaned in for another romantic kiss.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:08 am

Bryan replied, "I can't speak for Nerine but I believe Alex doesn't think your existence is troublesome. Knowing him as well as I do, he probably believed that having your own body would make things easier for the two of you. Nerine would have complete control over her body and you'd get to experience the world.

I suppose you can't completely experience it the way you'd wish but there will always be obstacles in life. It's important to try to overcome them. I'm happy with my love but it's not as though we don't have anymore obstacles. We do our best to overcome them, as you should do."

Ryan happily returned the kiss, bringing Lisianthus closer to him and enjoying these sweet romantic moments with her.

(Hmm, I can imagine how their kids might react to these two kissing all the time. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:27 am

Lycoris shook her head and replied, "But to overcome obstacles, you have to have a hope, a goal in life to hold on to, to strengthen you to face those obstacles and beat them. What's my purpose in life? Tell me, what should I live for? There's nothing I want, no goals in life.

The only purpose of my existence in the first place was my powers, to give them away in the end. Now I am going to fulfill that purpose, Nerine and Alex will have a happy life together, and that will be it. There's no reason for me not to go through this."

(lol Same here. They'll have a hard time. XD)

Lisianthus continued kissing Ryan romantically for a few more moments and after it was over, she gazed happily at him and nodding, she replied,

"I am definitely addicted to kissing you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:33 am

Bryan replied, "I honestly don't believe that's the purpose of your existence. I think you exist to use your powers for good-for you to be able to master and control them."

He looked to Rosaline, hoping that she could say something further.

(Yup, and I can imagine all the questions they'd ask Irene. XD)

Ryan chuckled happily and replied, "And without a doubt, I'm addicted to kissing you, too. But this is a good addiction, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:44 am

Rosaline nodded in agreement and replied, "Definitely. Didn't you want the chancellor to teach you how to use them before? Even if the chancellor can't teach you, in the humans' world, there are lots of powerful sorcerers who can teach you how to make the best use of them and be a powerful sorceress, too, to use your powers for the good reasons."

Lycoris replied, "Yet I'll be always targeted by the likes of that kidnapper, endangering all people around me. If I give them to the chancellor, I'll be making good use of them, too, helping this world be better and more beautiful. What's not good about this?"

(lol 'Aunt Irene, why do Mum and Dad kiss a lot like that? They don't want to play with us.' Yup, I can understand it. XD)

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Definitely! But heh, even if weren't a good addiction, I wouldn't care about it!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:48 am

Bryan replied, "Powerful people are always targeted and I don't just mean people with magic powers. Royalty and nobles are targeted as well for whatever reasons. You shouldn't give up just because of this. You should fight back and you have these powers for a reason and I don't believe it's to give them away."

(lol I wonder what Irene's reply would be. XD)

Ryan chuckled and replied, "Same here. But hmm, we shouldn't kiss so much that we neglect our responsibilities. That wouldn't be good at all although it'd be hard when I'm with you, beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:59 am

Lycoris nodded slowly and replied, "To give them away. That's why I was kept in Nerine's body in the first place. To keep those powers till it's time to take them away."

She sighed and putting her head between her hands tiredly, she replied quietly, "Just let me do this. Please. I am tired of everything. I am tired of feeling like a burden. Please."

(lol She'll have troubles answering, that's sure. XD)

Lisianthus pouted cutely at Ryan and replied, "Now, now, cutie, since when do I neglect my duties or responsibilities to kiss you, huh? You're sounding like the chancellor now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:02 am

Bryan looked at Lycoris and asked, "How can you know that for sure? Is that what you've been told or is that what you think? Because I believe that's what you think."

(lol Yup. XD)

Ryan raised his hands up in defense and replied, "I'm sorry, beautiful. I know you're very responsible. And I'll stop sounding like the chancellor. Man, that guy gets under my skin. He's hurt you so much and I'll make sure he get his."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:10 am

Lycoris didn't reply. She was told that she was a burden, too, by Nerine. She was told that her presence was unwanted, that everyone was probably sick of her existence. She was told that Alex would feel better without her to worry about, that Avi was growing tired of taking care of her, that everyone would eventually grow tired of the blind, disabled girl. All by Nerine.

Sighing, she replied quietly, "It doesn't matter. If nobody thinks that I am burden now, eventually, they will. And I don't want to have to live with that."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Definitely. He'll get what's coming to him and both of us will teach him a lesson."

Yawning a little, she continued, "Well, I am getting a little sleepy, cutie. Think we should head to bed now?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:19 am

(Man, Nerine sure is manipulate. Alex definitely wouldn't forgive her if he found out about this. :/)

Bryan frowned slightly and replied, "That's not exactly an answer, Lycoris. Were you told this or is that what you think?"

Ryan yawned a bit as well and nodding, he replied, "That's a good idea, beautiful. We'll need our rest for tomorrow's training and I can't wait to give you your reward."

He looked slyly at Lisianthus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: